PDA

View Full Version : The Religion of Peace Shows the Love!

Sgt Schultz
06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x259/sgtschultz_2007/Tehran-stoning.jpg
Islamic Countires have lower rates of adultery!!

6/24/07 Thailand Pattani Two elderly Buddhist brothers are murdered by radical Muslims, who then burn their bodies.
6/24/07 Thailand Narathiwat Two Thai rangers are shot by Islamic terrorists while riding motorcycles.
6/23/07 Pakistan Karam Kot Four Pakistani troops are killed when terrorists bomb their vehicle.
6/23/07 Lebanon Nahr el-Bared Three Lebanese troops are killed by a Fatah al-Islam bomb.
6/23/07 Afghanistan Helmand Two Estonian mine-sweepers are killed in a Taliban rocket strike.
6/23/07 Thailand Narathiwat A 42-year-old Buddhist laborer is brutally killed and then set on fire by Muslim terrorists.
6/22/07 India Doda The Mujahideen abduct and kill a civilian.
6/22/07 Pakistan Bannu Radical Muslims attempt to attack a religious festival with small-arms fire and a grenade. One guard is killed.
6/22/07 Thailand Yala A 16-year-old Buddhist girl is shot to death by radical Muslims.
6/22/07 Pakistan Khar Islamic extremists behead a man, then attach a note to the body.
6/22/07 Thailand Yala Muslim bombers target a Buddhist-owned teashop, killing three innocents.
6/22/07 Thailand Yala Three young boys are shot full of holes in the name of Allah at a tea shop.
6/21/07 Thailand Narathiwat Muslim shoot a 29-year-old, then attempt to behead him. The man bleeds to death.
6/21/07 Pal. Auth. Nablus A 32-year-old civilian is killed by Islamic gunmen.
6/21/07 Somalia Mogadishu 0 An Islamic militant tosses a grenade into a market, killling five people on the spot.
6/21/07 Thailand Narathiwat A 54-year-old Buddhist is shot to death by Muslim radicals.
6/21/07 Pakistan Khapianga A roadside blast kills three farmers.
6/21/07 Afghanistan Nangarhar Three Afghan cops are gunned down in a Taliban attack.
6/20/07 Afghanistan Kandahar Three Canadian peacekeepers are killed in a roadside attack by Islamic extremists.
6/20/07 Afghanistan Zabul Religious extremists fire on a UN relief convoy, killing two Afghans.
6/20/07 Afghanistan Khost Talibanis enter a mosque and shoot three Afghan civilians to death.
6/20/07 Thailand Pattani Muslim gunmen shoot an off-duty Buddhist policeman to death in front of his wife.
6/20/07 Somalia Mogadishu Islamic militias fire RPGs into a government building, killing at least two people.
6/20/07 India Baramulla A Harkat-ul-Mujahideen militant kills a homeowner with a grenade. The man's daughter and son are injured.
6/19/07 Thailand Pattani Thai Muslims kill three occupants of a vehicle with a roadside bomb.
6/19/07 Lebanon Nahr al-Bared Fatah al-Islam radicals kill two more Lebanese troops.
6/19/07 Thailand Narathiwat Islamists shoot a 27-year-old student to death in a drive-by attack.
6/19/07 Afghanistan Uruzgan Islamic militants attack a village, murdering ten civilians and four Afghan police.
6/18/07 Lebanon Narh al-Bared 3 0 Three more Lebanese soldiers are killed by Fatah al-Islam militants.
6/18/07 Thailand Yala Muslims bomb a Buddhist-owned teashop, injuring fourteen patrons.
6/18/07 Somalia Mogadishu Islamists manage to kill two children with one bomb, hidden in a garbage pile.
6/18/07 Somalia Bakara A civilian is assassinated at a local market is a suspected Islamic militia attack.
6/18/07 Thailand Pattani A 23-year-old soldier is killed in an ambush by Muslim militants.
6/18/07 Pal. Auth. Erez Hamas gunmen open fire on Palestinians huddled in a tunnel, killing at least one.
6/17/07 Afghanistan Herat The Taliban attack a remote police post, killing two officers.
6/17/07 Somalia Baidoa A child is killed when Islamists toss a grenade into a bank.
6/17/07 Afghanistan Kandahar Three soldiers and an interpreter are murdered in a Taliban roadside attack.
6/17/07 Pakistan Peshawar The Taliban shoot a suspected narcotics dealer to death.
6/17/07 Afghanistan Kabul Three dozen Afghans are blown to Allah by Islamic bombers in an attack on a transportation hub.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x259/sgtschultz_2007/got-quran.jpg

matt19
06-24-2007, 09:54 PM
As crazy as you, are I wouldn't put it past you as making all that up.

Seshmeister
06-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Meanwhile born again christian Bush spreads his love and shows his superstition to be superior.

http://members.aol.com/lupinaccim/dead-iraqi-child.jpg

matt19
06-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Lets not start a dead body picture war. That would be fucked up.

blonddgirl777
06-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by matt19
Lets not start a dead body picture war. That would be fucked up.

Those pictures are VERY disturbing to me...

Nonetheless, I beleive that pictures like these must exist, if only to stir up some shit and be in "some people's" faces.
Why would we do the favor to those responsable for the atrocities, of keeping everything "hush, hush" as they would love to?

Unfortunately (in this case), a picture is still worth a thousand words...

I try to stay away from images that stay engraved in my mind and then to bring me down.

Now should we have war pic. threads in the Roth Army???
Let Sarge (and/or the mods.) decide!

matt19
06-24-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Those pictures are VERY disturbing to me...

Nonetheless, I beleive that pictures like these must exist, if only to stir up some shit and be in "some people's" faces.
Why would we do the favor to those responsable for the atrocities, of keeping everything "hush, hush" as they would love to?

Unfortunately (in this case), a picture is still worth a thousand words...

I try to stay away from images that stay engraved in my mind and then to bring me down.

Now should we have war pic. threads in the Roth Army???
Let Sarge (and/or the mods.) decide!

No I understand where youre coming from, but Sgt. Shmuck is trying to prove a point that doesn't exist, and is just upsetting people here. I know exactly what is going on but trying to prove a point by saying "look how many people died i'm right" is just bad principal.

blonddgirl777
06-24-2007, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Meanwhile born again christian Bush spreads his love and shows his superstition to be superior.

http://members.aol.com/lupinaccim/dead-iraqi-child.jpg

I can just hear that;

"Chimpydodie, do you think that this little girl got to suffer a lot?"

"Haaa... don't worry Honey, she'll get over it... besides, it's JUST casualties of war!"

blonddgirl777
06-24-2007, 11:58 PM
... trying to prove a point by saying "look how many people died i'm right" is just bad principal.

It's always been done before... and I beleive it has an important impact in general.
Some journalists are risking their lives to bring those pics. back.

Now, is it bad principle or not?
I don't really know... :confused:

matt19
06-25-2007, 12:08 AM
True but I really don't think he is using them to prove that point, rather the opposite.

blonddgirl777
06-25-2007, 12:20 AM
True but I really don't think he is using them to prove that point, rather the opposite.

Personally, I was talking about war pictures in general and weather they should be used or not... on this site or elswhere...

matt19
06-25-2007, 12:24 AM
Ok, I was more irratated about what he was trying to prove with them.

blonddgirl777
06-25-2007, 12:37 AM
Call me sensitive... when I see pics. like that, it takes me a second or 2 to come back to my senses!

matt19
06-25-2007, 12:52 AM
understandable.

DEMON CUNT
06-25-2007, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Exactly. "Sgt" Slutz is trying to justify our actions with theirs. If we are no better than our enemy...

More simple Glenn Beck-ish arguments from the comprehension impaired.

matt19
06-25-2007, 01:27 AM
Exactly.

blonddgirl777
06-25-2007, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
... trying to justify our actions with theirs...

As if ANY of those actions could ever be justifiable (pictures or not)! :(

matt19
06-25-2007, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
As if ANY of those actions could ever be justifiable (pictures or not)! :(

Thank you :(

Nickdfresh
06-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Remember 650,000 Iraqis that have died as the result of the US invasion of Iraq, Jesus loves you! and our superstition is superior to your superstition!

http://last-straw.net/wp-content/uploads/white_phosphoruschild.jpg
http://www.thewe.cc/thewei/&_/images8/iraq/carrying_child_us_bombing_iraq_2003.jpe

matt19
06-26-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Remember 650,000 Iraqis that have died as the result of the US invasion of Iraq, Jesus loves you! and our superstition is superior to your superstition!

http://www.thewe.cc/thewei/&_/images8/iraq/carrying_child_us_bombing_iraq_2003.jpe

Exactly. :mad:

Redballjets88
06-26-2007, 02:22 AM
the one thing that does piss me off is that people complain about christians non stop when the crazy muslims are doing psychotic things

matt19
06-26-2007, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
the one thing that does piss me off is that people complain about christians non stop when the crazy muslims are doing psychotic things

Christians do the same things. :mad:

Redballjets88
06-26-2007, 03:56 AM
where? when? i dont know of any suicide bombers

matt19
06-26-2007, 04:13 AM
where? when? i dont know of any suicide bombers

You are telling me that suicide bombers are worse than abortion clinic bombers? The only difference is the sucide bombers are willing to die for their cause, the abortion clinic bombers are too scared to.

hillbillyhell
06-26-2007, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Man thats a cold shot !! I was over there and what i want to know while everyone is crying for the poor dead people of iraq what about the dead marines ?? I watched my buddes get shot to fucking hell and all anyone cares about is what some fucker beleaves and the muslims and thats fucked up !! I came home with a bullet in my leg and to more holes from the nice muslims of iraq and the bad thing is alot of boy never came home ..

AMEN !! Sorry never had a biblethumper shot at me ...
You are telling me that suicide bombers are worse than abortion clinic bombers? The only difference is the sucide bombers are willing to die for their cause, the abortion clinic bombers are too scared to.

YES I AM !! And i bet you can go to NYC and ask the samething and take a asskicking for it ..Remember we had something that was lost on 9/11 by a suicide bomber ...LIVES

ELVIS
06-26-2007, 05:07 AM
Hell yea, hillbilly!

These fools are completely confused as to who the enemy is and that's a scary thing...

Keep it up...

:elvis:

hillbillyhell
06-26-2007, 05:23 AM
Hell Elvis it just pisses me the fuck off when people dont know a fucking thing about what there talking about .. I cant spell , i cant walk right and i cant sleep at night and only one of thoes things is my fault ...And eveyone alwas shows pic's of muslim kids well hell i bet i can get pic's of dead kids that were killed on 9/11 !!! So yes there are pic's of kids , women and men but what no one wants to show is how the kids have ak's and rpg's and how thay run down the streets with home made bombs ..No one wants to kill kids but when a kid shots 1st and kills marines he is the enemy !!

matt19
06-26-2007, 05:49 AM
Abortion clinic bombers have killed people too, I know people were killed that day, I saw the same thing. But to say that abortion clinic bombers are more justified than suicide bombers is just ignorant. Neither is right.

hillbillyhell
06-26-2007, 05:55 AM
Abortion clinic bombers have killed people too, I know people were killed that day, I saw the same thing. But to say that abortion clinic bombers are more justified than suicide bombers is just ignorant. Neither is right.
I never said it was right ..But its not the same and if you were there you know it !!

scamper
06-26-2007, 08:04 AM

When was the last time an abortion clinic was bombed? Are you sure they were Christians? You don't have to be to be against abortion.

ODShowtime
06-26-2007, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by hillbillyhell
Man thats a cold shot !! I was over there and I came home with a bullet in my leg and to more holes from the nice muslims of iraq and the bad thing is alot of boy never came home ..

Sorry never had a biblethumper shot at me ...

With all due respect to your service to our country, go ahead and participate in an invasion of northern alabama. Then see how many biblethumpers are pointing rifles at you.

blonddgirl777
06-26-2007, 09:04 AM
... So yes there are pic's of kids , women and men but what no one wants to show is how the kids have ak's and rpg's and how thay run down the streets with home made bombs ..No one wants to kill kids but when a kid shots 1st and kills marines he is the enemy !!

What fucked up planet do you come from Hillbily (YOU bully)?

Can't you make a difference between YOUR overfed kids that sit there playing G.I. Joe, and those starving ones who are FORCED and brainwashed to become one?

Are you so ignorant as to beleive that those kids signed up like your U.S. soldiers, who enrolled willingly, in all their 18 years of age (maturity and conscience)?
Based on your comment... you are!

"Women And Children First" * is not only a CVH album...
It used to stand for something... and if the Talibans don't value their children's lives enough to let them grow up and decide for themselves, what they want to be later... than you should be smart enough to understand that those poor kids are VICTIMS... a lot more than you and I will ever be!

* At least... Children!

ELVIS
06-26-2007, 04:05 PM
With all due respect to your service to our country, go ahead and participate in an invasion of northern alabama. Then see how many biblethumpers are pointing rifles at you.

That doesn't make any sense...

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 04:11 PM
Man thats a cold shot !! I was over there and what i want to know while everyone is crying for the poor dead people of iraq what about the dead marines ??

I've cried plenty for the dead marines, and the damaged ones that are still alive...

I think my posts on the subject speak for themselves...

But I don't have to choose between hating the deaths of Iraqi children, or US/UK Marines...

I think it all sucks...

I watched my buddes get shot to fucking hell and all anyone cares about is what some fucker beleaves and the muslims and thats fucked up !! I came home with a bullet in my leg and to more holes from the nice muslims of iraq and the bad thing is alot of boy never came home ..

Yeah well dude, you were in their country...

They do have the right to shoot at you, as we would anyone that invaded our country.

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by scamper
When was the last time an abortion clinic was bombed? Are you sure they were Christians? You don't have to be to be against abortion.

Well, sometimes they celebrate the deaths if US servicemen!

http://bloggy.com/albums/phelps-harvey-milk/fags_fdny.jpg

matt19
06-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by scamper

You don't have to be against abortion to bomb an abortion clinic? You are an idiot. :rolleyes:

scamper
06-26-2007, 07:02 PM
You don't have to be against abortion to bomb an abortion clinic? You are an idiot. :rolleyes:

WTF

matt19
06-26-2007, 07:05 PM
You said it.

ODShowtime
06-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
That doesn't make any sense...

I was over there and I came home with a bullet in my leg and to more holes from the nice muslims of iraq.

hillbillyhell
Sorry never had a biblethumper shot at me ...

me

I don't know of all the work I just did with these quotes will help you understand or not, but I figured I give it a shot.

Redballjets88
06-27-2007, 04:05 AM

im not but im saying that people sit there and complain about christians non stop but if anyone says a thing about a muslim its racism...im not about double standards

ELVIS
06-27-2007, 04:11 AM
Yeah, amazingly Christians are worse than the enemy...

matt19
06-27-2007, 04:45 AM
im not but im saying that people sit there and complain about christians non stop but if anyone says a thing about a muslim its racism...im not about double standards

Didnt I just say neither is right?

AND STFU elvis, I said you cant justify abortion clinic bombers are right while saying suicide bombers are horrid. I said that neither were right. I never said christians were right, learn to fucking read.

Redballjets88
06-27-2007, 05:11 AM
no but you present it in a way that justifies the suicide bombers...like saying well since abortion clinics are bombed it doesnt matter if suicide bombers are ok. although i know you dont mean that, the representation of your statement can be constrewed (sp) in that manner

matt19
06-27-2007, 05:13 AM
How I SAID NEITHER ARE RIGHT!

Redballjets88
06-27-2007, 05:17 AM
im speaking of your original post

Angel
06-27-2007, 08:36 AM

So, you think all muslims are "the enemy"?

LoungeMachine
07-18-2007, 08:59 PM

You said it, not us....

But then you've made comments in here that are just as bad as any "al qaeda" press release....

:rolleyes:

You just can't admit to yourself that there are some muslims with better morals than some christians, and some christians that are blood thirsty racists........

I'll say this for you "christian" right-wingers...

You sure love your meth, coke, and hookers! [male and female]

:gulp: