PDA

View Full Version : When Will Right Wing Pussybitches Like "sgt" schlitz and Elvis Enlist?

Nickdfresh
06-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Q. What is the maximum age to enlist in the Military?
From Rod Powers (http://usmilitary.about.com/mbiopage.htm),
Your Guide (http://usmilitary.about.com/) to U.S. Military.

A. The maximum age of non-prior service enlistment, under federal law used to be age 35. In 2006 the Army convinced Congress to change this to age 44.

Regardless of federal law, the military services are allowed to impose more strict standards -- and they have. The maximum age for non-prior service enlistments for each of the services are:

* Active duty Army - 42
* Army Reserves - 42
* Army Natinal Guard - 42
* Active duty Air Force - 27
* Air Force Reserve - 34
* Air National guard - 34
* Active duty Navy - 34
* Navy Reserves - 39
* Active duty Marines - 28
* Marine Corps Reserves - 29
* Active duty Coast Guard - 27
* Coast Guard Reserves - 27

Age waivers are possible for those with prior military service.

For more information, see our article about U.S. Military Enlistment Standards. (http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/enlstandards.htm)

Link. (http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/f/faqenlage.htm)

I mean, c'mon guys! The Army is at its breaking point! Some service people are on their fourth deployments to Iraq! And all you two Johnson-slurpers can do is post tough talking threads on how evil all Muslims are or how the War isn't really that bad (LOL Like you'd know "sgt" spermslurper). So, when do you put your money where your mouth is and stop writing bellicose extremist shit that US troops will have to back up with their actual asses (not to mention their disabilities both mental and physical, failed marriages, children that hardly know their dads and moms, etc.) C'mon dudes, 50-something women are being called up, why can't you two help out. Then perhaps you can post your inane dribble from the War zone, no?

http://rizak.info/AVATARS/150/sgt_schultz.gif
http://www.toolivenurse.com/photos1/fanny_urinal.jpg

Seshmeister
06-25-2007, 09:28 PM
Maybe it's because they are too old for the Coast Guard Reserves...:)

Nickdfresh
06-25-2007, 09:35 PM
LMFAO!:D

http://www.workingforchange.com/webgraphics/wfc/TMW11-12-03.gif

hillbillyhell
06-25-2007, 09:35 PM
Mr.Nickdfresh were you ever in ?? Did you ever go to iraq ?? Its kool that you want to help get people to enlist in the service but if you have not been there you cant understand .. Now if you are against the war thats great but dont be against the men that fight it !! hellbillyhell - U.S.MARINES 1990 - 1998

DEMON CUNT
06-25-2007, 09:36 PM
I second it.

Nickdfresh
06-25-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by hillbillyhell
Mr.Nickdfresh were you ever in ??

Yes, I served four years in the US Army and another three in the Reserve, and one in the IRR...

Did you ever go to iraq ??

I cannot answer that...

Its kool that you want to help get people to enlist in the service but if you have not been there you cant understand .

I never claimed any innate understanding. But at least I have a grasp of what it is like to serve my country, and I've a dose of realism that the vast majority of veterans have....

Now if you are against the war thats great but dont be against the men that fight it !! hellbillyhell - U.S.MARINES 1990 - 1998

Well, I applaud your service...

*but*

Help me here...How in anyway can my comments be construde as against those that are serving in harms way? In fact, the more help they get, the less time they may be there, no?

Hyman Roth
06-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

I cannot answer that...

I believe it too. LOL.

hillbillyhell
06-25-2007, 10:58 PM

Help me here...How in anyway can my comments be construde as against those that are serving in harms way? In fact, the more help they get, the less time they may be there, no?

No . Our brothers in arms will only get out of there when our goverment gets there head out of there ass ..

ELVIS
06-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Maybe it's because they are too old for the Coast Guard Reserves...:)

Maybe it's because my opinion on the war is this:

Either turn up the heat and KILL THE ENEMY, or bring our troops HOME SAFELY! NOW!!

I'm not signing my ass up to go ride aroung in a Hummer until some bastard with a car bomb or some other piece of Muslim extremist SHIT with an AK gets lucky and blows my ass away!!!

I'm also not interested in being on trial for murder if I happen to KILL THE ENEMY during a time of war...

It's rediculous...

The beginning of the war and the removal of Saddam was just fine, and the majority of the American people supported it...

And Dickforbreath, I'm sure you believe that if Bin Laden had a condo in Aspen Colorado and was arrested flossing his tooth on 9/12, we never would have, nor should we have invaded two peaceful countries that never did a thing to us...

Right ??

Riight...:rolleyes:

And I do appreciate you, my dad, Sarge, hillbilly and each and every other military man or woman for serving our GRATE country...

I do realize that's what gives me the freedom to sit here and spout off...

:elvis:

hillbillyhell
06-26-2007, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Maybe it's because my opinion on the war is this:

Either turn up the heat and KILL THE ENEMY, or bring our troops HOME SAFELY! NOW!!

I'm not signing my ass up to go ride aroung in a Hummer until some bastard with a car bomb or some other piece of Muslim extremist SHIT with an AK gets lucky and blows my ass away!!!

I'm also not interested in being on trial for murder if I happen to KILL THE ENEMY during a time of war...

It's rediculous...

The beginning of the war and the removal of Saddam was just fine, and the majority of the American people supported it...

And Dickforbreath, I'm sure you believe that if Bin Laden had a condo in Aspen Colorado and was arrested flossing his tooth on 9/12, we never would have, nor should we have invaded two peaceful countries that never did a thing to us...

Right ??

And I do appreciate you, my dad, Sarge, hillbilly and each and every other military man or woman for serving our GRATE country...

Well elvis i must say your right .. I was sent over the 1st time and if thay would of let us do our job there would of been no 2nt time over there .. My div had handcuffs on and we never got to do what we were sent there for and thats a shame .. 2nd div U.S.MARINE CORP

ELVIS
06-26-2007, 12:18 AM
That's a cryin' shame dude, seriously...

ELVIS
06-26-2007, 12:20 AM
And I'm glad you made it out alive...

hillbillyhell
06-26-2007, 12:26 AM
Thank you man ... I just pray for the men and women thats fighting today ...God be with them .

ELVIS
06-26-2007, 12:30 AM
Amen brother, amen !!

Angel
06-26-2007, 09:29 AM

How about those serving the fuckig world??? If you guys didn't have the troops in Iraq, you could be fighting the real war on terrorism.

Don't say shit to me about not being able to say anything because I'm not American.

My own son is enlisting, and will be deployed to Afghanistan within the year....

knuckleboner
06-26-2007, 09:52 AM
extremists on both sides.

just because i oppose the war doesn't mean i hate America.

likewise, just because i support the war doesn't mean i have to enlist.

Sgt Schultz
06-26-2007, 10:44 AM
I tried to enlist in the Kerry Grenadiers but I was rejected on the grounds that because I had a college degree I was too educated to get stuck in Iraq.

Here's the link I omitted in my post about cLI nton/gorE Military Deaths post that was altered and closed by our esteemed free speech advocate.

U.S. ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY DEATHS - 1980 through 2006 (http://siadapp.dmdc.osd.mil/personnel/CASUALTY/Death_Rates.pdf)

This link also has the 2000 Figures. So the figures are actually;

WORLDWIDE U. S. ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY DEATHS
1993 - 2000
Running Total of Military Deaths During cLI nton/gorE
1993 1,245
1994 2,354
1995 3,409
1996 4,417
1997 5,281
1998 6,096
1999 6,857
2000 7,615

Originally posted by Angel
How about those serving the fuckig world??? If you guys didn't have the troops in Iraq, you could be fighting the real war on terrorism.

U.S. Troops in Iraq as of 4/30/2007

U.S. Active Duty Strength 2006 1,371,533
U.S. Active FTE Strength 2006 1,605,533

% of U.S. Active FTE Strength Troops in Iraq Approx. 9.5%

hillbillyhell
06-26-2007, 11:28 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
[B] I tried to enlist in the Kerry Grenadiers but I was rejected on the grounds that because I had a college degree I was too educated to get stuck in Iraq.

OK ..You are telling me because you are educated you can't join ??? I'M SORRY BUT THATS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD !! I myself went to penn st. for 2 years and yes i was in the U.S.MARINES /2EN DIV /S/S/ 1990 - 1998 .. And i was giving my respect to you because i thought you were a real '' sgt '' !! You know what a '' gunnie '' is ?? Well i earned myu= respect and i think you need to step back and 1st lose the name because you have not earned it and 2nd JOIN AND FIGHT SO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT !!!

hillbillyhell
06-26-2007, 11:36 AM
Tell your son '' keep your head low and ass on the move and hope the god you pray to is with you today , Keep your site true and your heart cold , Dont shead any tears for your brothers thats here just make sure your home to see them .. My buddy would say that ,,, k.i.a . tommy hackney

thome
06-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Chill out hommies, It'a live Fire Fight, GOOD TRAINING.Keep them boys sharp. Improve and test ordinance.

Or perhaps you think it's a Joke.You all been there, didn't learn nuthin, done that, still can't see. 7 double 00 top secret can't discuss it .Forward observers with no peripheral vision.

GET OFF!

Or perhaps you all are hipmotize by the SH!T you watch on TV!

All the Sh!t goverments make up to .......what?????? there is a knock at my doorrrrrRRRRR!!!!! hey who are you guys AaAAaahhhhhhhhh

*beep* * beep* thome is off line------------------------------------

Freedom of speach is a rite so is punishment for saying the wrong thing.

Wake -Up America!

ANARCHY it's not just a symbol on the dollar!

thome
06-26-2007, 11:47 AM
I like bunnies now,******************** ..........

It' a Thought?
Simplistic answer to the question of WHY

hillbillyhell
06-26-2007, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by thome
Chill out hommies, It'a live Fire Fight, GOOD TRAINING.Keep them boys sharp. Improve and test ordinance.

Or perhaps you think it's a Joke.You all been there, didn't learn nuthin, done that, still can't see. 7 double 00 top secret can't discuss it .Forward observers with no peripheral vision.

GET OFF!

Or perhaps you all are hipmotize by the SH!T you watch on TV!

All the Sh!t goverments make up to .......what?????? there is a knock at my doorrrrrRRRRR!!!!! hey who are you guys AaAAaahhhhhhhhh

*beep* * beep* thome is off line------------------------------------

Freedom of speach is a rite so is punishment for saying the wrong thing.

Wake -Up America!

Man your cool and all but sometimes you lose me man ..

thome
06-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Man your cool and all but sometimes you lose me man ..

I'm only cool to the fact that America is worth defending at all costs.

Or we could surrender for all the reasons, stated in these treads.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,
Or close the wall up with our English dead!
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility;
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger:
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood.

Is this quote a lie or a truth, i trully don't know.

It seems to state the human condition, quite well.

If your in, your in, if your out, how can someone say, you should be in .

And if not, your words have no meaning...Bullsh!t
:cool:

Seshmeister
06-26-2007, 01:56 PM
I'm only cool to the fact that America is worth defending at all costs.

How is attacking Iraq defending America?

I'm afraid at this point US casualties are kind of the same as Storm Troopers shot by Han Solo.

Unlucky but they chose to work for bad guys...

FORD
06-26-2007, 02:05 PM

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3OB6qkLnc8E"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3OB6qkLnc8E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 03:41 PM
[B]...

It's rediculous...

Yeah, but it's pretty fucking "rediculous" in hindsite, actually, it was pretty rediculous then too...since the Bushleague crew used bad intelligence and lies to get us into Iraq, with the worst battle plan in American history...

Right ??

WTF is your point here?

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
I tried to enlist in the Kerry Grenadiers but I was rejected on the grounds that because I had a college degree I was too educated to get stuck in Iraq.

Funny, but your posts seem to indicate anything but an education.

BTW, nice dig at American soldiers again. Second score on why chickenhawks like "sgt" schiestkampf are not patriots and are capable of only unsympathetic reptilian logic...

BTW, was that supposed to be some joke? You realize the percentages of service members that have college degrees?

BTW, if you had a clue, you'd know you could be an officer. But you're too weak, dumb, and selfish to bother.

Here's the link I omitted in my post about cLI nton/gorE Military Deaths post that was altered and closed by our esteemed free speech advocate.

U.S. ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY DEATHS - 1980 through 2006 (http://siadapp.dmdc.osd.mil/personnel/CASUALTY/Death_Rates.pdf)
This link also has the 2000 Figures. So the figures are actually;

WORLDWIDE U. S. ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY DEATHS
1993 - 2000
Running Total of Military Deaths During cLI nton/gorE
1993 1,245
1994 2,354
1995 3,409
1996 4,417
1997 5,281
1998 6,096
1999 6,857
2000 7,615

U.S. Troops in Iraq as of 4/30/2007

U.S. Active Duty Strength 2006 1,371,533
U.S. Active FTE Strength 2006 1,605,533

% of U.S. Active FTE Strength Troops in Iraq Approx. 9.5%

So what about the deaths from 1980-1992, dipshit?

So, now twice as many US troops are dying than in the 1990s? So it's okay to allow US troops to languish in Iraq because soldiers died of accidents, suicides, etc?

Again, pussybitch, what is your point?

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 03:56 PM
BTW, why not just give the annual figures up as the chart does rather than take the time to add them up?

Probably because it seems one is twice as likely to die under a Republican administration that under a Democratic one (Clinton's tenure heralded far less deaths than did Reagan's, Bush I, and of course, Bush II...

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 03:59 PM

OK ..You are telling me because you are educated you can't join ??? I'M SORRY BUT THATS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD !! I myself went to penn st. for 2 years and yes i was in the U.S.MARINES /2EN DIV /S/S/ 1990 - 1998 .. And i was giving my respect to you because i thought you were a real '' sgt '' !! You know what a '' gunnie '' is ?? Well i earned myu= respect and i think you need to step back and 1st lose the name because you have not earned it and 2nd JOIN AND FIGHT SO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT !!!

Exactly! My point, here "sgt" shitforbrains rambles on about what a "threat we face, yet he's ignorant, uncaring, and even contemptuous of US soldiers...

Yup. Typical authoritarian neo con psuedo-conservative...

At least Elvis shows some love for da' soldiers...

knuckleboner
06-26-2007, 04:54 PM
dude, nick: i'm pretty sure he was making a reference to kerry's attempted joke that the uneducated got "stuck" in iraq...

thome
06-26-2007, 05:19 PM
BLEED FOR ME
You’ve been hanging ‘round / With an enemy of the state / Come with me to the building / That no one stops to watch / Chorus: C’mon bleed / C’mon bleed / C’mon bleed / Bleed for me / We’ll strap you to a pipe / Electrodes on your balls / C’mon scream / C’mon writhe / Face down in a pool of piss / (Chorus) / In the name of world peace / In the name of world profits / America pumps up our secret police / America wants fuel / To get it, it needs puppets / So what’s ten million dead / If it’s keeping out the Russians / We’re well trained by the CIA / With yankee tax money in Ft. Bragg / The Peace Corps builds US labor camps / When they think they’re building schools / Ha Ha / When cowboy Ronnie comes to town / Forks out his tongue at human rights / Sit down, enjoy our ethnic meal / Dine on some charbroiled nuns / Try a medal on / Smile at the mirror as the cameras click / And make big business happy - / Anytime / Anywhere / Maybe you’ll just disappear / (Chorus)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uLqPjbFpX40"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uLqPjbFpX40" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The thing i always liked about Jello is if you re-wrote the tune and designed it -towards- USA instead of -about- you could see the truth in his words.

It really is wich side of the fence your sitting on and when you finally decide to get off.

You ain't so rite anyway.

America needs Puppets

Puppets need cash to be more like us.

Cash to be like us.

They want the same things we have so they act like they hate us to save face in the press all the while sunning thier asses and banging tall white (with thier bitches at home in burkas) hookers in the carribean.
Making brotherly love behind closed doors with The Man.

FORD
06-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
dude, nick: i'm pretty sure he was making a reference to kerry's attempted joke that the uneducated got "stuck" in iraq...

For the record, Kerry's actual joke was that Bush got stuck in Iraq because he was uneducated.

It's just that he fucked up badly on the punchline. When the camera's were rolling, naturally........

(And everyone here knows I don't defend Senator IsKerryot very often)

hillbillyhell
06-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Exactly! My point, here "sgt" shitforbrains rambles on about what a "threat we face, yet he's ignorant, uncaring, and even contemptuous of US soldiers...

Nickdfresh , i have to say that '' sgt '' neverjoinedbecauseimapussy does need a name change bad , and needs not speak of what he does not know ...
Funny, but your posts seem to indicate anything but an education.

BTW, nice dig at American soldiers again. Second score on why chickenhawks like "sgt" schiestkampf are not patriots and are capable of only unsympathetic reptilian logic...

BTW, was that supposed to be some joke? You realize the percentages of service members that have college degrees?

BTW, if you had a clue, you'd know you could be an officer. But you're too weak, dumb, and selfish to bother.

So what about the deaths from 1980-1992, dipshit?

So, now twice as many US troops are dying than in the 1990s? So it's okay to allow US troops to languish in Iraq because soldiers died of accidents, suicides, etc?

Again, pussybitch, what is your point?

I dont know about 1980 but i lost some good friends in 91-92 ,And just because there is a war going on now dont forget about the men and women that died in DS !!!

hillbillyhell
06-26-2007, 05:27 PM

And yes Elvis did show respect to the men and women that are fighting and hae in the past ... Elvis may call me a dick because i cant spell but he has show nothing but respect about our soldiers

Seshmeister
06-26-2007, 05:50 PM

That's probably because every time Bush mentioned Iraq he followed it by saying 9-11 and terrorists.

He told the American people that the 2 issues were the same thing.

A hundred times.

knuckleboner
06-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by FORD
For the record, Kerry's actual joke was that Bush got stuck in Iraq because he was uneducated.

It's just that he fucked up badly on the punchline. When the camera's were rolling, naturally........

(And everyone here knows I don't defend Senator IsKerryot very often)

yeah, i remember. but he was stupid and left out the bush part. and for somebody as completely media-attentive ("john kerry, reporting for duty,") he should've known better.

ELVIS
06-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
That's probably because every time Bush mentioned Iraq he followed it by saying 9-11 and terrorists.

He told the American people that the 2 issues were the same thing.

A hundred times.

So did algore, Bill and Hillary, Joe Lieberman, Christopher Dodd, John Edwards, and Joe Biden to name a few...

Seshmeister
06-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Well they're assholes too then!:)

ELVIS
06-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Yeah, I agree as well, but isn't it just lovely and convenient how Bush is looked at as the sole evil mastermind behind the Iraq invasion ??

It's just not true...

hillbillyhell
06-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Yeah, I agree as well, but isn't it just lovely and convenient how Bush is looked at as the sole evil mastermind behind the Iraq invasion ??

It's just not true...

Bush is evil !!

DEMON CUNT
06-26-2007, 08:29 PM
But Clinton...But Clinton...But Clinton...

I love it when these Bush sycophants have stoop to referencing Clinton in defence of Bush. Ha ha.

Note that "Sgt" Slutz does not break the figures down beyond the grand totals. Take a look at the "Hostile Action" column in the spreadsheet and you will understand why the link was omitted from the "Sgt's" original post.

DEMON CUNT
06-26-2007, 08:50 PM
BLEED FOR ME
You’ve been hanging ‘round / With an enemy of the state...

Fantastic!

Damn, sure wish Jello was still in that band.

thome
06-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Seen jello a couple times once he was wearing like thirty(coulda been a billion) sets of -Silk- Pj's at the same time, no one could change that fast.

After every tune offstage and Bam## Boom new set of jammies.Killer sets

The to drunk To fukk tour. 83 can't remember i was to drunk to fukkin care to fukk.

I'm down with the punk scene all that it stands for, this and that.

All these unwarented accusations by people, simply trying to grab a response is so lame .

Many of the punk bands did -Question your Leaders- much more justice than anyone.

After the split of VH the punk scene was mine it was already getting jadded by then but still good times.

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner

Oh, well I guess he got caught in the same swiftboat as Kerry, eh?

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 10:26 PM

It's just not true...

You're right, it was actually Cheney-Rumsfeld. "The coliation of the willing" so too speak...

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 10:29 PM
And yes Elvis did show respect to the men and women that are fighting and hae in the past ... Elvis may call me a dick because i cant spell but he has show nothing but respect about our soldiers

Yeah, Elvis is just "rediculous" in that way!:)