PDA

View Full Version : Danes Burn Mohammed in Effigy

Sgt Schultz
06-26-2007, 01:50 PM
For a Mohammedan-free Denmark!

http://chromatism.net/current/images/burningmohammed.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivqcOUWjsWw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivqcOUWjsWw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

We declare:

Saint Hans’ Eve has always celebrated the tradition of burning away the evil, in earlier times symbolized by the witch, who was supposedly directly connected to Satan. And if the witch was not burned then the harvest could not be safely brought into the house.

Now a new evil has arrived in Europe, an evil that lies and kills in the name of their so-called God. An evil that springs from the so-called Prophet Mohammed. Therefore, in our time, it is he who symbolizes evil and it is not just one harvest that will disappear, but all of Western Europe’s future that will vanish if this evil is not dispatched to Hekkenfeldt [i.e. Hell, literally the Hekla volcano in Iceland — BB].

Therefore will we burn the so-called Prophet Mohammed, on June 23, 2007, in three nameless places.

We burned Mohammed in three different places across the country. We now release the video from the first burning. The next videos will be released on July 23 and August 23.

For a Mohammed-free Denmark!!!

link (http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2007/06/for-mohammedan-free-denmark.html)

FORD
06-26-2007, 02:13 PM
I see Daniel "Crack" Pipes the genocidal Zionfascist is stirring shit up again....... :rolleyes:

knuckleboner
06-26-2007, 03:17 PM
i support the danes' right to free speech.

but that doesn't mean that i have to respect their racist, shortsighted, and inherently flawed speech. which i don't. (well, at least those danes who are part of this group. because i don't make sweeping generalizations based on the misdeeds of a few moronic individuals...)

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Yay!

One small victory!!

Say sgt schitz, why don't you go into a Muslim neighborhood and burn Mohammad in effigy?

FORD
06-26-2007, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Yay!

One small victory!!

Say sgt schitz, why don't you go into a Muslim neighborhood and burn Mohammad in effigy?

I recommend Fallujah ;)

ODShowtime
06-26-2007, 07:53 PM
You're not even supposed to make a mohammed effigy, let alone burn it.

Actually, you're probably supposed to burn one if you come across it.

DEMON CUNT
06-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Stop the presses!

A few boneheaded Danes are persecuting others for their religious beliefs!

More balderdash from the ROTH ARMY balderdouche: "Sgt" Slutz.

Seshmeister
06-26-2007, 08:16 PM
I find the whole thing funny although no doubt the 'Death to those who say Islam is not a peaceful religion' crowd won't.

They are setting fire to a cartoon picture.

Who the fuck knows what Mo looked like before he jumped on his flying horse up to heaven.

It's like when CNN fucking pixilated the cartoon. LMAO.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Seshmeister
06-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Stop the presses!

A few boneheaded Danes are persecuting others for their religious beliefs!

How is that persecutiing them?

DEMON CUNT
06-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
How is that persecutiing them?

It was the burning of Mohammed's image in order to offend and provoke that I was refering to as persecution (forfølgelse in Danish, by the way).

Persecution is defined as "the act or practice of persecuting on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs that differ from those of the persecutor."

Persecute is defined as "to oppress or harass with ill-treatment, especially because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs."

Seshmeister
06-26-2007, 09:01 PM
It's not exactly a fucking pogrom is it?

It's not like burning people at the stake.

By your definition of persecution then this action isn't.

By your definition of persecute then the only word that is close is the word 'harass'.

I get harassed if watch American Idol because its shit. I strongly believe that it's shit. Am I being persecuted because it continues to be on TV?

Islam is a bullshit superstition like all religions. It uses fear of reprisal to stop criticism of it's obvious nonsensical crap. Freedom of speech has to overide this otherwise we'll end up back in the dark ages.

The reason those running Islam are so afraid is the same reason that the Catholic church had sermons in latin for so long. They fear the fact that once the garbage is allowed to be put up there and criticised logically and with scientific knowlege it doesn't stand up at all.

Religions like Islam or Christianity didn't get to where they are out of hundreds of compeditors by accident. They need fear, blasphamy and nowadays the protection of 'being persecuted' otherwise they fall to bits.

Cheers!

FORD
06-26-2007, 09:11 PM
The fact remains that these effigies, just like the cartoons last year, are being pushed by a neocon Zionfascist, for the express purpose of provoking Muslims, and bringing on the world wide Holocaust that sick fucks like him have been pushing for ever since they killed Yitzhak Rabin.

That's not "freedom of speech", it's inciting fucking World War III.

Seshmeister
06-26-2007, 09:14 PM
So noone can criticise Islam?

Seshmeister
06-26-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm not denying that the people that did this are obviously assholes BTW.

I just think they should be allowed to be assholes.

Sgt Schultz
06-26-2007, 09:53 PM

More balderdash from the ROTH ARMY balder[i]douche: "Sgt" Slutz.

That's pretty damn funny.

Sgt Schultz
06-26-2007, 09:57 PM

By your definition of persecute then the only word that is close is the word 'harass'.

I get harassed if watch American Idol because its shit. I strongly believe that it's shit. Am I being persecuted because it continues to be on TV?

Islam is a bullshit superstition like all religions. It uses fear of reprisal to stop criticism of it's obvious nonsensical crap. Freedom of speech has to overide this otherwise we'll end up back in the dark ages.

Well said.

FORD
06-26-2007, 10:08 PM
So noone can criticise Islam?

Like I said.... there's a difference between criticism and deliberate provocation.

This is now the second attempt by the same people to incite a war.

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm not denying that the people that did this are obviously assholes BTW.

I just think they should be allowed to be assholes.

I think there are better ways of doing it than looking like a bunch of wannabe disgruntled third world peons with too much time on their hands...

I think the ultimate owning of Islam goes to Salman Rushdie...

They're still pissed after all these years.:D

I've yet to read "The Satanic Verses" though. I hear it's more like the really really long winded and boring verses. But the ultimate review was penned by the Ayatollah of Rock un' Rolla...

http://www.danzfamily.com/archives/blogphotos/003ayatollahkhomeini.jpg

DEMON CUNT
06-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Like I said.... there's a difference between criticism and deliberate provocation.

This is the point. You are simply offering the "yelling fire in a crowded theatre" as free speech kind of argument. It is shallow bully behavior.

Freedom of speech is not freedom from responsibility. If you really care about your rights, you care about the rights of others.

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2007, 10:48 PM
I see Daniel "Crack" Pipes the genocidal Zionfascist is stirring shit up again....... :rolleyes:

The dude is exactly fucking right. But, he forgot one thing. ALL RELIGION is evil.

Religion is the CAUSE of evil. Not the cure for it.

We should be burning every fucking religious effagy.

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2007, 10:50 PM
It's not exactly a fucking pogrom is it?

It's not like burning people at the stake.

By your definition of persecution then this action isn't.

The reason those running Islam are so afraid is the same reason that the Catholic church had sermons in latin for so long. They fear the fact that once the garbage is allowed to be put up there and criticised logically and with scientific knowlege it doesn't stand up at all.

Religions like Islam or Christianity didn't get to where they are out of hundreds of compeditors by accident. They need fear, blasphamy and nowadays the protection of 'being persecuted' otherwise they fall to bits.

Cheers!

Sesh needs to run this fucking planet. And I'm serious.

You nailed it again, monsieur.

DEMON CUNT
06-26-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
That's pretty damn funny.

It is good to see that you can handle such good natured ribbing. The thinly skinned have all sought respite elsewhere.

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2007, 10:52 PM
The fact remains that these effigies, just like the cartoons last year, are being pushed by a neocon Zionfascist, for the express purpose of provoking Muslims, and bringing on the world wide Holocaust that sick fucks like him have been pushing for ever since they killed Yitzhak Rabin.

We NEED a WWIII. It would be the best thing for this planet right now.

Get rid of all these fucking religious assholes once and for all, using religion as an excuse to kill.

Then again, we'd be left with Christians who do the same fucking thing. But we'd have less of each after a good war, and that would be a good thing.

The fewer religious zealot lunatics, the better.

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
The dude is exactly fucking right. But, he forgot one thing. ALL RELIGION is evil.

Religion is the CAUSE of evil. Not the cure for it.

We should be burning every fucking religious effagy.

Religion isn't evil --human nature is...

DEMON CUNT
06-26-2007, 10:55 PM

I agree. However, this opinion does not make Islam go away. To dismiss it is just as irrational.

We do not want them bombing us. Nor do they want us to bomb them. It is that simple. Mutual respect goes a long way.

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2007, 11:00 PM
Religion isn't evil --human nature is...

True that, but religion is certainly a convenient excuse for evil. The crusades and the Spanish Inquisition being the ultimate examples. Every bit as fucked up as Islam today. You don't believe in our fairy tale, so not only will we kill you, but we will torture you to death in unspeakable ways.

All in the name of motherfucking religion.

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2007, 11:02 PM
I agree. However, this opinion does not make Islam go away. To dismiss it is just as irrational.

We do not want them bombing us. Nor do they want us to bomb them. It is that simple. Mutual respect goes a long way.

Those Islamic fundamentalist pieces of shit will NEVER respect anyone but other Islamic fundamentalist pieces of shit.

Maybe you missed the memo?

Respect? Puh-lease. Name ANY religion that is respectful to any other religion or non-believer. Go ahead and fucking name even one. Okay, Buddhism, but that's about it.

ALL religion is fucked up.

Nickdfresh
06-26-2007, 11:09 PM
True that, but religion is certainly a convenient excuse for evil. The crusades and the Spanish Inquisition being the ultimate examples. Every bit as fucked up as Islam today. You don't believe in our fairy tale, so not only will we kill you, but we will torture you to death in unspeakable ways.

All in the name of motherfucking religion.

I don't agree. Religion is supposed to mitigate the evil and remove human nature somewhat for the equation...

But in fact, religion has been subsumed by human nature and is only a means to power by the evil, cynical, and self-serving...

And don't kid yourself, Joe Stalin was an atheist and Hitler hated pious Christians almost as much as he hated Jews. It ain't all about religion...

Seshmeister
06-27-2007, 12:06 AM
I don't think that post is up to your usual standard Nick.

There is tons of evil stuff in the Bible and Koran which is seen as apparently fine. Neither is a decent moral blueprint.

These flawed texts have then been used by powerful people to make humans do stuff they wouldn't otherwise. Its a very useful tool to tell someone that if they die doing your bidding that they will then go somewhere better.

Stalin was an atheist but he wasn't an evil cunt because of his atheism. He was just an evil cunt. Fundamentalists use religion as a justifcation and crutch for appalling actions. Stalin apparently didn't need a crutch. Him killing millions was not based on religious beiefs or lack thereof.

Hitler was a lapsed catholic but that didn't create his hatred of Jews, it was a racial thing based on economics stemming from the WW1 armistice rather than an anti religion thing.

http://www.hinduwisdom.info/images/nazi-priests.jpg

Cheers!

DEMON CUNT
06-27-2007, 12:56 AM
Those Islamic fundamentalist pieces of shit will NEVER respect anyone but other Islamic fundamentalist pieces of shit.

ALL religion is fucked up.

I agree somewhat. Not all of them are suicide bombers. I know a handful of them and they are good people.

matt19
06-27-2007, 01:47 AM
Everyone just needs to learn tolerance. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs and views, but when you start bitching because someone doesn't agree with you. Then take it to killing and war for the same reason is just ignorant. ;)

Angel
06-27-2007, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Actually, you're probably supposed to burn one if you come across it.

You're probably right there, OD... images of false idols are to be destroyed.

Sgt Schultz
06-27-2007, 09:38 AM

This is now the second attempt by the same people to incite a war.

You can't mean the Danes. I assume you are talking about the dreaded LikudZionFascistPNACBCEConspiricy?

BITEYOASS
06-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Sgt. Schlutz is nothing but a closet gay ass-pyramid lovin appalachian fat-fuck pogey bitch!

TALK IS CHEAP MUTHAFUCKA!!! :mad:

Sgt Schultz
06-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
pyramid lovin appalachian

??

BITEYOASS
06-27-2007, 10:22 AM
??

You know what I'm talking about fucker! Eat shit and die!

FORD
06-27-2007, 02:16 PM
You can't mean the Danes. I assume you are talking about the dreaded LikudZionFascistPNACBCEConspiricy?

You know damn well that Daniel "Crack" Pipes is behind this.

So, let’s look at the guy who started this whole cartoon escapade. He’s Flemming Rose, the cultural editor of the Danish newspaper. In all of the Lexis-Nexis database of stories from the American media on the Mohammed cartoons, there is absolutely no mention of the fact that Rose is a close confederate of arch-Islamophobe Daniel Pipes. Indeed, there is almost no context at all about Rose’s newspaper. On a brief mention in the Washington Post gave a hint at a fact desperately needed to understand the situation. The Post described the affair as “a calculated insult … by a right-wing newspaper in a country where bigotry toward the minority Muslim population is a major, if frequently unacknowledged, problem.”

How bad is Pipes? He wants the utter military obliteration of the Palestinians; indeed, from the Muslim world, his racism is about as blatant as that of the Holocaust denying Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Pipes’ frequent outbursts of racism -- designed to toss gasoline on the neo-cons’ lust for a wholesale conflict of cultures -- earned him a Bush nomination to the U.S. Institute of Peace, a congressionally funded think tank. Rose came to America to commune with Pipes in 2004, and it was after that meeting the cartoon gambit materialized.

It’s also worth noting that Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen wrapped himself in protestations about freedom of speech, and that’s commendable. But he is one of Bush’s few fans in Europe, steeped in the we-versus-them rhetoric, and having sent troops to the Iraqi Crusade.

Is Rose an equal opportunity offender? No way. As the British press reported last week, his newspaper refused in 2003 to run cartoons that ridiculed Jesus. And, of course, free expression in Europe is very relative. Many of the democracies have laws banning certain speech.

Rose gave a rather misanthropic rejoinder to AP when asked about whether he would have published the cartoons in light of the subsequent protests. Rose said: "I do not regret having commissioned those cartoons and I think asking me that question is like asking a rape victim if she regrets wearing a short skirt Friday night at the discotheque."

That, of course, makes the assumption that women are responsible for being raped. It’s just as fallacious as assuming the Muslim world should passively accept an intentional provocation, one that gratuitously attacked one of the religion’s strictest prohibitions.

Was the reaction overwrought? Absolutely. Was it predictable? Absolutely. Was it an intentional scheme to provoke Arab anger, and thereby engender Western disgust with the Muslim world? The involvement of Pipes and Rose argues that that is exactly what happened.
Link (http://www.counterpunch.org/sugg02142006.html)

Baby's On Fire
06-27-2007, 07:43 PM
I agree somewhat. Not all of them are suicide bombers. I know a handful of them and they are good people.

This is why I stipulated "fundamentalists".

The Koran teaches to kill ALL non-believers. Anyone who claims otherwise is full of shit.

And the bible claims it is okay to kill all non-believers as well, through it's inferences.

Sgt Schultz
06-27-2007, 08:54 PM
You know damn well that Daniel "Crack" Pipes is behind this.

No I think this is all Danish. I had the opportunity to visit Denmark for a week about 8 months before the dreaded cartoon controversy.

Among other things, what struck me about the Danes was their complete openess and how much they seemed to value freedom of expression.

The cartoons were just another example of their creativity and inquisitiveness. You do the Danes a disservice by claiming it was just some conspiracy.

I satyed in the Norrebro neighborhood and it ws interesting to see the juxtaposition of a huge banner depicting a "Bush the Cowboy" theatre production with the overwhelming pro-American feeling overall.

I think the burning of Mo in effigy is just a middle finger to Islamofascits. They did the same thing to the Nazis regarding Jews.

Nickdfresh
06-27-2007, 09:07 PM
...They did the same thing to the Nazis regarding Jews.

Right after they surrendered without firing a shot...

DEMON CUNT
06-28-2007, 12:06 AM
Among other things, what struck me about the Danes was their complete openess and how much they seemed to value freedom of expression.

Sounds like a progressive place. What kind of health care system do they have there?

Redballjets88
06-28-2007, 12:10 AM

yeah president bush went to this small town and told these people to do it

Nitro Express
06-28-2007, 12:57 AM
I think there are better ways of doing it than looking like a bunch of wannabe disgruntled third world peons with too much time on their hands...

I think the ultimate owning of Islam goes to Salman Rushdie...

They're still pissed after all these years.:D

I've yet to read "The Satanic Verses" though. I hear it's more like the really really long winded and boring verses. But the ultimate review was penned by the Ayatollah of Rock un' Rolla...

http://www.danzfamily.com/archives/blogphotos/003ayatollahkhomeini.jpg

The rocked the casba so hard the dude fell out of the coffin! Now that was a party of a funeral. Is it the religion or is it the region. I have muslim friends and jewish friends and both groups act exactly alike. They are the special ones, they have the truth, lots of ritual and superstition, and machismo.

FORD
06-28-2007, 01:13 AM

And I'm sure this right wing neocon bastard Flemming Rose hates those freedoms. Just like the PNAC'ers he associates with hate the ones we used to have in this country.

So the neocons aren't exactly lying when they say "the terraists hate freedom". They just aren't telling you which terraists.

Sgt Schultz
06-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Sounds like a progressive place. What kind of health care system do they have there?

It's a government run "free" healthcare system for all citizens. It's a strong welfare state. All education is free too (including college). The average taxe rate is 50%. The Danes seem to like it. Wages and the quality of life are high - and taxes and prices for goods are high. They complain about the taxes and "fees" but also like the benefits. The key seems to be that Denmark has a 'hands off' economic policy of free enterprise.

Denmark's Flexicurity (http://www.denmark.dk/en/servicemenu/News/FocusOn/FlexicurityModelTurningHeads.htm)

A friend of mine who has heart failure was getting frustrated with his condition and was really complaining about the Danish healthcare system and was looking to come to the U.S. to get on a heart transplant. We figured that it would cost him about $500,000 to do so. He chose to stay in Denmark. I think the DK healthcare system is good and he was thinking about it out of frustration. They removed his heart and he is living on a "Heart Mate" artificial heart that is partially in his body and mostly in a box outside of his body that is portable.

Angel
06-28-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Is it the religion or is it the region. I have muslim friends and jewish friends and both groups act exactly alike. They are the special ones, they have the truth, lots of ritual and superstition, and machismo.

I'm sure it's the region. I have friends that are Christian Arabs from Palestine... same machismo, and same attitudes towards women.

Seshmeister
06-28-2007, 11:58 AM
That seems like a lot of money to me but the US is a rip off for healthcare.

I advised an elderly Uncle to go private here and pay for it himself for a heart bypass and it cost him about $20k.

There are a lot more drugs involved in a transplant but $500k seems like crazy money.

Sgt Schultz
06-28-2007, 12:24 PM

I advised an elderly Uncle to go private here and pay for it himself for a heart bypass and it cost him about $20k.

There are a lot more drugs involved in a transplant but $500k seems like crazy money.

Well, we were going with the assumption that he'd have to fly air ambulance. And, yes, the 500K included about a year of meds pre/post transplant.

Seshmeister
06-28-2007, 02:48 PM
The Danish system might well pick up the post-op costs, not sure about transplants though.

The problem is always getting the organ.

Quite a lot of people these days fly to places like India for cheap operations.

Nitro Express
06-29-2007, 04:22 AM

Not too long ago the US had private healthcare that was affordable. Then lawyers started going after the industry with fraudulent malpractice suites. A doctor I know lost his retirement savings because he delivered a baby who's mother was a cocain addict. The baby had birth deffects. The mom got a lawyer sued and won. No kidding. Half of what it costs to deliver a baby here is the doctor's malpractice! Now add in the price gouging pharmacutical companies that buy off our politicians. Then add in the insurance abuse. Everything snowballed and hit critical mass and our affordable best in the world healthcare system went to shit.

Right now the United States is rolling in corruption. Why did we go into Iraq? Corruption. Why can't we enforce our borders? Corruption. The big money men buy our politicians like whores and kill the middle class. The rich get richer and the poor live on welfare that the dissapearing middle class pays for. We are so fucked now it's not even funny.