PDA

View Full Version : 16 year old outwits Bill O

stringfelowhawk
06-27-2007, 03:18 AM
I read about this and then watched the video and was greeted with the coolest OMFG factor I've ever experienced. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for the after show flare up that undoubtably took place when he realized he'd just been punked by a high school kid that calls him out on his own hypocrisy. I really hope he is invited to Countdown to discuss this with Keith.

This kid is my new hero. Check out the story and video:

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/06/21/boulder_high_student_jesse_lange_calmly_exposes_bi ll_oreillys_hypocrisy.php

FORD
06-27-2007, 03:41 AM
Your link didn't work, but I found it.......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g6cT-JSfdzM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g6cT-JSfdzM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The kid smacked O'Reichly down with his own fucking book!! How cool is that?

And the other kid.... he sounded like he really didn't want to be the right wing apologist, like he didn't even believe the script someone put in front of him.

It's always a good day when Falafel boy gets owned.

Redballjets88
06-27-2007, 04:01 AM
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cares

TongueNGroove
06-27-2007, 04:34 AM
You guys are so hard up.....That guy was hardly "owning" Bill. He even admitted the freeking guy at the assembly said if he had some ecstasy he would do it with somebody! Do you want people like that coming into your kid’s school and saying that crap? Obviously you would....

And if what the guy at the assembly said was "ok" with you, then why are you even pointing out what the kid said about Bill's book?

I haven't read Bill's book so I can't comment on it, but I am sure that whatever was said was taken out of context as Bill
said, since we all know that Bill does not condone drug use for kids.

matt19
06-27-2007, 04:47 AM
LOL!

ELVIS
06-27-2007, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove
Do you want people like that coming into your kid’s school and saying that crap? Obviously you would....

Liberals do, absolutely!

ODShowtime
06-27-2007, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove
You guys are so hard up.....That guy was hardly "owning" Bill. He even admitted the freeking guy at the assembly said if he had some ecstasy he would do it with somebody! Do you want people like that coming into your kid’s school and saying that crap? Obviously you would....

I would want people to tell my kids the truth so they can make informed decisions. That's better than scaring them with a load of bullshsit like O reilly and the rest of the right wing war (on drugs) profiteers wants.

Angel
06-27-2007, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Liberals do, absolutely!

Don't be so fucking ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Hyman Roth
06-27-2007, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

Obviously you do, fuckhead, if you read the thread and then took the effort to post in it.

stringfelowhawk
06-27-2007, 10:02 PM
I'm not baited so easily. I never insinuated he was "owned". I figured it was obvious that Bill O made a knee jerk reaction to a quote made at this assembly and distorted it to sound like the speaker was condoning drug use and actually offering to supply and use with them. A quote that he clearly took out of context in order to attack this guy. The kid was calling Bill O out by reading a similar passage in his own book. He, without verbalizing it, exposed Bill O's hypocrisy. That is why he cut him off and even called him a "pinhead". His political arguments have NO basis at all but he continues to attack anyone who doesn't perform oral favors for this administration. He is a disgusting human being. I wish this p.o.s. would allow me on and actually get through a whole segment before he'd cut my mike after handing him his ass. He cuts people off, derides them, and talks over anyone who he realizes is clearly more informed and has a legitimate argument he can't counter without resorting to those tactics. That is exactly what the video shows. Call me what you will but it won't change the fact that this administration and its apologists like Bill O are destroying my country and I like knowing what's going on because information keeps me from becoming a victim of their propaganda. Clearly you like playing the victim so by all means, carry on!!

Redballjets88
06-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
Obviously you do, fuckhead, if you read the thread and then took the effort to post in it.

then your wrong

jhale667
06-27-2007, 10:47 PM
Classic. I love the kid's parting shot when Bill was trying to patronize him about reading his book:
"I have read it, Bill." :lol:

Funny how the "liberal" kid is more well-spoken -
and showed up more well-dressed - than the what, 'Repuke-in-training' :rolleyes:,
who basically came off as a prudish slacker. Bill's attempted slam wouldn't have worked anyway...

You do, obviously. And you wish you were half as articulate as that 16 year old. ;)

then your wrong

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/your.gif

tajmahal
07-02-2007, 09:59 AM
I saw this live and I could not believe how this kid schooled Bill O'Reilly. Forget about the left and right issues this was really embarrasing for Bill O'Reilly. And he resorted to name calling made him look like the 16 year old.

WACF
07-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Without having heard what was all said at that assembly it is hard to see who smacked who.

Sounds like the suit wearing boy picked what he wanted his transcript to mean.
He was wrong....he read exactly what he said was not said.

O'Reily having his own quote thrown at him was good...but it would be nice to know if that was exactly what O'Reily wrote.

The way the media is these days I really have a hard time deciding if a "newsclip" is what anyone should base their informed opinion on.

Nickdfresh
07-02-2007, 03:48 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g6cT-JSfdzM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g6cT-JSfdzM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

For those of us that hadn't seen it...

Nickdfresh
07-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Ha! Bill Own3dreilly....

What a douche bag...

Redballjets88
07-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Classic. I love the kid's parting shot when Bill was trying to patronize him about reading his book:
"I [b]have read it, Bill." :lol:

and showed up more well-dressed - than the what, 'Repuke-in-training' :rolleyes:,
who basically came off as a prudish slacker. Bill's attempted slam wouldn't have worked anyway..

i really dont care if i really cared i would have said anything other than who cares

Nickdfresh
07-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Liberals do, absolutely!

Yeah, okay Mr. "I had a thing for underage girls." Whatever, hypo'wit...:rolleyes:

blueturk
07-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Liberals do, absolutely!

Fuck you. Maybe you'd like it better if they brought in a "Christian" pedophile to drool over all the girls in the crowd. But they didn't invite you, did they? Shut the fuck up, short eyes.

jhale667
07-02-2007, 04:54 PM
i really dont care if i really cared i would have said anything other than who cares

Yes, you do. So quit trying to rationalize.

matt19
07-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
"I have read it, Bill." :lol:

who basically came off as a prudish slacker. Bill's attempted slam wouldn't have worked anyway...

You do, obviously. And you wish you were half as articulate as that 16 year old. ;)

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/your.gif
He gets upset when you make fun of his grammar. Don't make him cry. :(

Seshmeister
07-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Here's a transcipt

http://www.bvsdwatch.org/content/view/91/1/

I would be happy for my kids at 15 to have gone to that but I hope that they would know everything said already because I will have said it to them myself by then.

The bury your head in the sand approach by Bill and his pals has lft the US with just about the highest teenage pregnancy rates and worst drug problems in the Western world.

Nickdfresh
07-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Exactly! In certain parts of the south where "abstinence" (or is it "ignorance") sex "education" has been pushed, we're simply seeing high rates of sexually transmitted diseases resulting from oral and anal sex...

All they do is mystify sexuality into some naughty secret...

It's far more effective to talk aboot it frankly, with all it's pitfalls of STDs, unwanted pregnancies, and wacked out chicks that call you at odd hours...

Redballjets88
07-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by matt19
He gets upset when you make fun of his grammar. Don't make him cry. :(

Matt you're the biggest fag on this site.

good grammar that time bitch

Nickdfresh
07-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Actually, you forgot the comma...

jhale667
07-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Actually, you forgot the comma...

And to capitalize the 'G'... poor little douche-nozzle. :rolleyes:

Redballjets88
07-02-2007, 07:01 PM
nick is right about the comma, and the "g" doesn't matter because what i wrote there wasn't a complete thought

Hyman Roth
07-02-2007, 07:07 PM
nick is right about the comma, and the "g" doesn't matter because what i wrote there wasn't a complete thought

Nothing you have written is a complete thought. :)

Redballjets88
07-02-2007, 08:23 PM
hm thats weird

jhale667
07-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
Nothing you have written is a complete thought. :)

You beat me to it, Hyman...:lol:

sadaist
07-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I would want people to tell my kids the truth so they can make informed decisions.

When did kids start making wise decisions? Even when well informed.

hideyoursheep
07-04-2007, 12:21 PM
:confused:

hideyoursheep
07-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by tajmahal
Forget about the left and right issues this was really embarrasing for Bill O'Reilly.

O'Reilly is an embarrassment to himself,every night he airs.

He's only too stupid to realize it, or is caught so far up in the merchandising scam of his with the mugs, windbreakers and shit, he doesn't care.

Cost of Factor Windbreakers: $40.

Cost of Bill-O constantly owning himself by speaking: Priceless.:p