PDA

View Full Version : How does this man still have a job?

Unchainme
06-27-2007, 02:23 PM
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/_photos/2006/08/04/selig.jpg

The Worst Commisioner ever...While Pro Football has evolved into America's Number 1 team, Basketball soon to be secound favorite...This guy hasn't done a single thing to make his league better...Be it Steroids, or letting the Yankees get whomever they fucking want, while teams like the Devil Rays are consistantly bad year after year..

Baseball needs to change...And the first great move they should do, is to dump Selig and Hire someone like Taglibue to restore them to being entertaining..

I also believe that Baseball NEEDS a Salary Cap..Could you imagine how cool it would be to see a Team like The Devil Rays, The Royals or something like that..Come out of nowhere Each season?

High Life Man
06-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Baseball revenue is WAY up.

As is attendance.

Interleague is working well (drawing over 6,000 fans per game than normal ball).

They have a new labor contract. With stipulations against steriod and enhancement use. (It's a start).

Oh yeah, he got Rose to admit he was wrong.

Look, I'm a Milwaukee guy, and I hate what Selig and his daughter did to my home team, but he's quietly done a great job for MLB. History will be kind to Selig.

High Life Man
06-28-2007, 05:41 PM
The wild card is pretty cool too.

Redballjets88
06-28-2007, 05:43 PM
baseball is just boring...whats the point of 162 games year

TAKIN WHISKEY
06-30-2007, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Redballjets88
baseball is just boring...whats the point of 162 games year [/QUOTE

Especially when most teams are out of the race by allstar break every year. The salary cap is needed badly.