PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow, Scotland, Today

Redballjets88
06-30-2007, 02:16 PM
LONDON, England (CNN) -- A burning car has been rammed into the terminal building of Glasgow Airport in Scotland, heightening terrorism fears with the UK already on alert over the discovery of two cars loaded with explosive materials in London.

Images from Glasgow airport showed the SUV-type vehicle ablaze next to the terminal building.

1 of 3 more photos » Police and witnesses described an SUV-style vehicle in flames being driven at full speed towards the building.

Two people were arrested at the scene, police said in a statement.

It was not immediately clear whether there were any injuries, although unconfirmed witness reports described a man on fire at the scene.

Images showed black smoke and flames rising from the vehicle just outside the building.

Witnesses said the car crashed into security barriers protecting an entrance to the airport's international arrivals terminal.

Jim Manson said he saw a car "with a couple of guys in it trying to push their way into the airport terminal building."

The vehicle "suddenly caught fire" as one of the two -- himself on fire -- tried to open up the back of the car, Manson told British television.

There was then a mini-explosion and the front of the terminal appeared to catch fire.

"Everyone just ran," Manson said. "We're absolutely terrified, you can imagine. The first thing on all our minds was: Is there an accident? Is there a terrorist attack?"

A witness told Sky News that a man had fled from the car as it struck the building and been immediately wrestled to the ground by police.

"The jeep is completely on fire and it exploded not long after. It exploded at the entrance to the terminal," witness Stephen Clarkson told the BBC.

"It may have been an explosion of petrol in the tank because it was not a massive explosion."

Don't miss
Witnesses tell of airport horror
Airport authorities said the airport, Scotland's busiest, had been evacuated and all flights suspended.

In London police were examining two cars filled with fuel, gas canisters and nails and studying CCTV footage for clues about the identities of those behind a suspected terrorist plot that could have killed hundreds.

Officers have a "crystal clear" CCTV image of a man "staggering" from the first car after parking it outside a West End nightclub, ABC News in the United States reported. Scotland Yard refused to comment.

New Prime Minister Gordon Brown went to Scotland Yard on Saturday morning for an update on the investigation from senior police.

A Downing Street spokesman told the Press Association: "It was a private meeting. Mr. Brown was briefed on the current security situation and thanked frontline staff."

Meanwhile, police increased patrols across the British capital in the hunt for what they said was a man seen running from one of the cars in the early hours of Friday.

British officials said hundreds of people could have been killed if the devices in the cars had been set off.

The first car was discovered parked near Piccadilly Circus; the second was found about an hour later, less than a kilometer away near Trafalgar Square.

Scotland Yard authorities said they believed the two incidents were connected.

London police said the second car -- containing fuel, gas canisters and nails -- was "clearly linked" to the first explosives-packed car found outside a nightclub on Haymarket.

A "considerable" amount of fuel and gas canisters, along with a "substantial quantity of nails," was found in the blue Mercedes-Benz 280E, said Peter Clarke, Metropolitan Police deputy assistant commissioner.

He said the second device, like the first, was "potentially viable" but was rendered safe by police explosives officers.

"These vehicles are clearly linked," he said.

The first car was discovered about 1:30 a.m. when an ambulance crew called to treat an ill person noticed what appeared to be smoke inside the car and notified authorities.

The car was parked in front of the Tiger Tiger club on Haymarket, and the discovery prompted the closing of several streets until the vehicle was hauled off nine hours later.

"In the car, they found significant quantities of petrol together with a number of gas cylinders," Clarke said. He could not immediately say how much fuel was there.

"I can tell you it was in several large containers," Clarke said. "There were also a large number of nails in the vehicle."

He said explosives officers manually disabled "a potential means of detonation for the gas and the fuel in the vehicle," which preserved crucial forensic evidence for investigators. See photos of the investigation in action »

Clarke said it was too early to determine if the smoke the ambulance crew saw was an indication that the car bomb had been activated but failed to explode.

A cell phone was found as part of the device in the silver car, according to security sources with knowledge of the investigation, although it was not immediately known what role the phone may have played in the device. The sources said the device was apparently set up to be remotely detonated.

Metropolitan Police Counterterrorism Command officers are reviewing closed-circuit security camera video to see if they can determine who parked the car there, Clarke said.

Witness Daniel Weir said he was walking home from work when he noticed police had cordoned off the area around the nightclub and a nearby vehicle.

He snapped several photos, including one that showed a canister labeled "patio gas."

A second Mercedes was given a parking ticket on Cockspur Street at about 2:30 a.m. Friday (0130 GMT), Clarke said.

At about 3:30 a.m., Clarke said, the vehicle was taken to an underground car park at Hyde Park. Security sources earlier told CNN that workers who towed it thought the car smelled of petrol, and became suspicious because of the reports that petrol was among the explosive materials found in the first vehicle.

He called the discovery of the second bomb "troubling," but urged the public to remain vigilant and report suspicious behavior to authorities.

Redballjets88
06-30-2007, 02:22 PM
terrorist? or just weird happenstance?

DEMON CUNT
06-30-2007, 02:27 PM
Link?

Redballjets88
06-30-2007, 02:29 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/06/30/london.alert/index.html

cnn.com

DEMON CUNT
06-30-2007, 02:40 PM
It was either Saddam or Clinton.

FORD
06-30-2007, 03:10 PM
It's obvious what this shit is all about. This shit is being staged in order to persuade Gordon Brown to be a good little poodle like Blair was.

The timing is painfully obvious. So is the inclusion of Glasgow, as Brown is one of those skirt wearing guys from the north.

Nickdfresh
06-30-2007, 03:16 PM
The UK is under attack by the Keystone Terrorists...

Amity75
06-30-2007, 03:17 PM
Glasgow Airport is 20mins away from my house. Fucking scumbags, today is the 1st day of the kids school summer holidays here and the airport would have been packed with young families. Put these 2 fucktards in a prison cell with a pig carcass.

Mr Badguy
06-30-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Amity75
Glasgow Airport is 20mins away from my house. Fucking scumbags, today is the 1st day of the kids school summer holidays here and the airport would have been packed with young families. Put these 2 fucktards in a prison cell with a pig carcass.

Shit, I don`t know where you are Amity75, but I`m about 25 miles away down on the Ayrshire coast.

I go to Glasgow Airport 4 or 5 times a year to pick up and drop off relatives and this is scarey shit.

Amity75
06-30-2007, 04:55 PM
I'm in Bellshill, just off the M8. This thing is scary.

Redballjets88
06-30-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It's obvious what this shit is all about. This shit is being staged in order to persuade Gordon Brown to be a good little poodle like Blair was.

The timing is painfully obvious. So is the inclusion of Glasgow, as Brown is one of those skirt wearing guys from the north.

no, it was to pakistani men, not bush and cheney, sorry

Amity75
06-30-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm the same as you badguy, I'm there about half a dozen times a year and have walked through those doors. Good to see the nutjobs waiting on their Benidorm flights held the terrorists down.

Seshmeister
06-30-2007, 05:29 PM
Exactly, I was laughing at that earlier at the thought of a terrorist going up against Glasgow folk with a boxcutter.

Seshmeister
06-30-2007, 05:32 PM
They jumped out the burning jeep, one of them on fire, and tried to attack a policeman shouting Allah Allah whereupon half a dozen passengers kicked the fuck out of them.

Turns out one had a suicide explosive belt on so pretty brave of people to do that.

And FORD stop being so fucking stupid.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Redballjets88
06-30-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Exactly, I was laughing at that earlier at the thought of a terrorist going up against Glasgow folk with a boxcutter.

haha yeah i used to live down the street from some scots, they are some tough people, they have the blood of william wallace running through them, you dont wanna fuck with that

Seshmeister
06-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Particularly today which is what Amity was referring to.

It's the start of the school holidays so the airport would have been full of families taking cheap charter flights to holidays in Spain. Not the kind of people to fuck around with.

Typical terrorist pricks trying to kill kids rather than doing it during the week when it's full of businessmen.

Thing is it totally backfired...:D

Downside is that I fly out the airport 40 times a year and no doubt the security is going to be a misery now for a long time.

Sgt Schultz
06-30-2007, 06:13 PM
C'mon guys, how can you be so stupid as to fall for this? "Terraists" trying to intentionally kill innocent civilians? And to think some people believe that Muslims, the followers of the Religion of Peace, would do such a thing. You Scottish pansies wake up! This is just a ruse, a way to distract and fool you. The evil BCE is behind it. Richard Perle was seen nearby. The LikudZionFascists are trying to stir up shit!

Mr Badguy
06-30-2007, 06:21 PM
The more I think about it I`m surprised they didn`t hit Prestwick Airport instead.

It has more flights to the US.

Also, hitting an airport with a fire device is stupid.

The place is full of fire engines.

If they had drove through the front door of Glasgow Central train station there would have been carnage.

In the panic it would have took ages to get the fire brigade in there.

Mr Badguy
06-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
C'mon guys, how can you be so stupid as to fall for this? "Terraists" trying to intentionally kill innocent civilians? And to think some people believe that Muslims, the followers of the Religion of Peace, would do such a thing. You Scottish pansies wake up! This is just a ruse, a way to distract and fool you. The evil BCE is behind it. Richard Perle was seen nearby. The LikudZionFascists are trying to stir up shit!

It does seem a little amatuer for an international terrorist orginization to do this.

It would have been far easier to walk into the place with a bomb in a suitcase and leave it in the terminal.

Any idiot could buy a can of petrol and drive their car into an airport, a supermarket, a hospital etc.

Amity75
06-30-2007, 06:50 PM
It's been funny watching the witnesses on the news, it's all these folk from Garthamlock and Shettleston goin "Aye, he thought he wiz gaunae be the big man and throw a petrol bomb but ah'm yaysed tae that so ah held him doon while sum other bam punched fuck oot ae the cunt!"

Mr Badguy
06-30-2007, 06:54 PM
It's been funny watching the witnesses on the news, it's all these folk from Garthamlock and Shettleston goin "Aye, he thought he wiz gaunae be the big man and throw a petrol bomb but ah'm yaysed tae that so ah held him doon while sum other bam punched fuck oot ae the cunt!"

:lol:

Mr Badguy
06-30-2007, 06:58 PM
We don`t care about Muslims in the west of Scotland.

We only have two religions here: Protestant and Catholic.

Those divides stir up enough shit without importing any more.

Seshmeister
06-30-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
The more I think about it I`m surprised they didn`t hit Prestwick Airport instead.

I think having to fly RyanAir is worse than anything a terrorist could do to you...:)

Amity75
06-30-2007, 07:19 PM
God Ryanscare sucks. It's like being on a bus with wings and uglier staff.

Seshmeister
06-30-2007, 07:20 PM

Hah my pal just saw another eyewitness on one of the news channels.

I saw the guy burning and thought we should help him but a member of staff told me let the *bleep* burn"!

Now thats good staff training...:)

Seshmeister
06-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Maybe these cunts will think twice next time about us a target...

Wallyg
06-30-2007, 10:54 PM
I liked the witness who said the security guard told them to leave the guy alone and "let the fokker burn."

Sgt Schultz
07-01-2007, 07:45 AM
Muslim Council of Britain says this could be the work of Muslims..or Christians, Jews or Buddhists.

Yes, with the track record of angry Buddhists I'm thinking it was them.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x259/sgtschultz_2007/got-quran.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Muslim Council of Britain says this could be the work of Muslims..or Christians, Jews or Buddhists.

Yes, with the track record of angry Buddhists I'm thinking it was them.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x259/sgtschultz_2007/got-quran.jpg

Well then, let's put all the Pakis in gas chambers, then...

Yes, obviously it was some Islamic fanatic douche bags behind this. And depending on which part of the world you live in, Buddhists have done some pretty fucking awful things.

But it's also heartening to see how inept and stupid these fuckheads are...

No one was killed, a couple of amateurish wannabe murderers had their teeth kicked out. That's about all. And you're still about a 1,000,000 times more likely to be struck by lightening, then finished off after being run over by a 1976 Volkswagon Beetle filled with 86 clowns, on the way to the airport than you are to be a victim in a terror attack at the airport...

Keef
07-01-2007, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
haha yeah i used to live down the street from some scots, they are some tough people, they have the blood of william wallace running through them, you dont wanna fuck with that

Stick with growing pubes will you?

Only reason you brought this up is to reinforce some fucked up idea that the brown man is coming to slit our fucking throat.

You could care less otherwise.

Redballjets88
07-01-2007, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Keef
Stick with growing pubes will you?

Only reason you brought this up is to reinforce some fucked up idea that the brown man is coming to slit your fucking throat.

You could care less otherwise.

what in the fuck are you talking about? what brown man? i was saying that the scots i knew were crazy tough people? what crawled in your ass you fucking prick go eat a goddamn dick.

Keef
07-01-2007, 11:58 PM
what in the fuck are you talking about? what brown man? i was saying that the scots i knew were crazy tough people? what crawled in your ass you fucking prick go eat a goddamn dick.

Any wonder why we have the current trouble in this country?

On edit: I was actually referring to the original post:)

Redballjets88
07-02-2007, 12:06 AM
the reason i posted the thread was bc it was international news.

stop trying to act like a liberal crusader and read a post before you go apeshit. moron

Nitro Express
07-02-2007, 05:13 AM
They jumped out the burning jeep, one of them on fire, and tried to attack a policeman shouting Allah Allah whereupon half a dozen passengers kicked the fuck out of them.

Turns out one had a suicide explosive belt on so pretty brave of people to do that.

And FORD stop being so fucking stupid.

Cheers!

:gulp:

People do amazing things when the adrenaline kicks in and they feel threatened and cornered. Face it. The days of being weak asses and cooperating with the terrorists is over. The assholes have made us mad and they are idiots for attacking Europe. George W. Bush has allienated Europe with the Iraq takeover and that mistake could be used to weaken the US/European relations but attacking Europe will only build the resolve to do something about it. If they hate the industrialized west they only weaken themselves with every attack because we will unify against them nomatter what George W. Bush has done in office.

Nitro Express
07-02-2007, 05:17 AM
Hah my pal just saw another eyewitness on one of the news channels.

Now thats good staff training...:)

The more I read, the more I like Scotland!

Mr Badguy
07-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
The more I read, the more I like Scotland!

Yeah, you won`t get any of that PC "no recriminations" bullshit over here.

Those burning fucks were just lucky that there weren`t any cricket bats with breeze blocks attatched to them lying around.

Or baseball bats with nails hammered through.

(Unusual that there weren`t, actually, I mean it is PAISLEY we`re talking about)

I salute each and everyone of those brave, if a bit reckless, men and women who attacked those cowardly bastards.

BITEYOASS
07-02-2007, 10:01 AM
The most civil solution would be to deport the bastards who make violent jihad threats in public. Another funny idea would require any Mosque in a Rangers neighborhood to have a Celtics banner on the front of it and have ones in a Celtics neighborhood to have a Rangers banner in front of it. What happens afterward is up to the public. :D

Nickdfresh
07-02-2007, 10:10 AM
Police arrest 2 more suspects in bomb probes
2 of 7 in custody are believed to be doctors; Britain remains at highest alert
NBC News and news services
Updated: 8:49 a.m. ET July 2, 2007

GLASGOW, Scotland - Police said Monday they had arrested two more men as suspects in the car bomb attack on Glasgow airport as details emerged that authorities had been close on the trail of the suspects, one of whom may have been a local doctor.

Rental agent Daniel Gardiner, whose company leased a Glasgow-area home searched by police, said authorities contacted his firm just ahead of Saturday's airport attack.

Strathclyde police said two men, ages 25 and 28, had been detained under the Prevention of Terrorism Act, correcting an earlier report one suspect was 20 years old.

"This continues to be a fast-moving investigation and I am grateful to the public for their perseverance and support during these difficult times," Assistant Chief Constable John Malcolm said.

Large amounts of evidence
Meanwhile, British police were sifting through large amounts of evidence from the vehicles and from video surveillance of the scenes where two car bombs failed to explode in central London on Friday and two men rammed a Jeep Cherokee into the Glasgow airport's entrance the following day.

Police have arrested five other suspects while conducting raids across a country on its highest level of alert and are searching for others. None of them have been identified, but British officials have said they are hunting for what they called an al-Qaida-linked network behind the three attempted terrorist attacks.

Security in London was highly visible Monday morning, with long lines of cars forming behind police checkpoints on the London Bridge. Concrete car-blockers were in place protecting the Wimbledon tennis tournament.

"It is clear that we are dealing, in general terms, with people who are associated with al-Qaida," Prime Minister Gordon Brown said Sunday.

Brown, who replaced outgoing Prime Minister Tony Blair last week, said the threat would be "long-term and sustained" but said the country would not be cowed by the plot targeting central London and Glasgow's airport.

"We will not yield, we will not be intimidated and we will not allow anyone to undermine our British way of life," he said in a televised interview.

A British government security official said a loose U.K.-wide network appeared to be behind the attacks but investigators were struggling to pin down suspects' identities.

"These are not the type of people who always carry identity documents, or who use their real identities," the official said on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the inquiries.

Police suspicions
Gardiner, an official at the Let-It house rental agency in Glasgow, said police contacted his company on Saturday afternoon, just minutes before the airport attacks.

"A card was put through one of my colleague's door, asking if we would contact them," he said. The colleague found the note at 3:05 p.m, 10 minutes before the airport attack, Gardiner said.

"A couple of hours later, they (police) came back to us with a name, and we were able to trace their records," he said. "The police wanted to know why we had dialed a certain phone number. They had the phone records from the situation down in London."

The unidentified driver of the Jeep is being treated for serious burns at Paisley's Royal Alexandra Hospital in Glasgow, where he is under arrest by armed police. A 27-year-old man also was arrested at the airport attack by police and was being held at a high-security police station in Glasgow.

Gardiner said the suspect tenant had a six-month lease on the house in Houston, a small suburb of Glasgow.

Doctors?
He said the man was seen leaving the house wearing a stethoscope and was thought to be a doctor at the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley on the outskirts of Glasgow. A controlled explosion was carried out Sunday on a car left at the hospital. Police said it was linked to the airport attack.

Residents of homes that were raided by police in central England and Liverpool have claimed suspects arrested were doctors or medical students.

British security sources also told NBC News that two of the seven suspects in custody are medical doctors and one may have assembled the bombs. Authorities also said they believe that most, if not all, of the suspects come from Middle Eastern countries, including one from Iraq.

Other arrests included a 26-year-old man and a 27-year-old woman seized on a major highway in northern England late Saturday, and a 26-year-old man in Liverpool on Sunday.

Authorities said fingerprints, cell phone records and surveillance video led to the arrests of a man and a woman on the M6 motorway near Cheshire. A security source, speaking on condition of anonymity, told NBC news the man is a doctor of Jordanian decent while the other suspects in custody include an Iraqi national and a Lebanese national, and that at least one suspect is still being sought.

Britain on Saturday raised its terror alert to “critical” — the highest possible level — and the Bush administration announced plans to increase security at airports and on mass transit.

The new terror threat presents Brown with an enormous challenge early in his premiership — and comes at a time of already heightened vigilance one week before the anniversary of the July 7, 2005, London transit attacks. Those were largely carried out by local Muslims, exacerbating ethnic tensions in Britain.

NBC News' Lisa Myers and Aram Roston, and The Associated Press and Reuters contributed to this report.

MSN (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19544193/) Privacy . Legal
© 2007 MSNBC.com

Mr Badguy
07-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
The most civil solution would be to deport the bastards who make violent jihad threats in public. Another funny idea would require any Mosque in a Rangers neighborhood to have a Celtics banner on the front of it and have ones in a Celtics neighborhood to have a Rangers banner in front of it. What happens afterward is up to the public. :D

Now you`re taking.

:lol:

Nickdfresh
07-02-2007, 02:22 PM
I was watching the former chief of Scotland Yard (O'Connor) and he pretty much dismissed these guys as amateurs...

One of the terrorists was "well done" after he lit himself on fire while trying to burn the vehicle that failed to explode (as all of the bombs did)...

Seshmeister
07-02-2007, 02:56 PM
I'm not sure there were actually bombs as such, it seems to have just been gas canisters packed into the jeep.

Redballjets88
07-02-2007, 03:05 PM
People do amazing things when the adrenaline kicks in and they feel threatened and cornered. Face it. The days of being weak asses and cooperating with the terrorists is over. The assholes have made us mad and they are idiots for attacking Europe. George W. Bush has allienated Europe with the Iraq takeover and that mistake could be used to weaken the US/European relations but attacking Europe will only build the resolve to do something about it. If they hate the industrialized west they only weaken themselves with every attack because we will unify against them nomatter what George W. Bush has done in office.

i agree to an extent, but even before we went to iraq there were attacks in europe

Redballjets88
07-02-2007, 03:05 PM

i agree to an extent, but even before we went to iraq there were attacks in europe

Redballjets88
07-02-2007, 03:07 PM

Nickdfresh
07-02-2007, 03:16 PM

Jesus dude! What is it with you and dupe posts?!

Redballjets88
07-02-2007, 03:47 PM
the site is running really slow for me and i clicked it 3 times bc i kept getting error screens. sorry

Nickdfresh
07-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Okay, well first --calm down. Then when things "hang" or run slow, copy whatever you have written, then refresh the thread to see if it was posted to the site. Odds are it was, but you can redo it in any case...

Nitro Express
07-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
Yeah, you won`t get any of that PC "no recriminations" bullshit over here.

Those burning fucks were just lucky that there weren`t any cricket bats with breeze blocks attatched to them lying around.

Or baseball bats with nails hammered through.

(Unusual that there weren`t, actually, I mean it is PAISLEY we`re talking about)

I salute each and everyone of those brave, if a bit reckless, men and women who attacked those cowardly bastards.

You guys would have turned them bastards into haggis!

Nitro Express
07-03-2007, 01:05 AM
I've pretty much said since 9/11 these Islamic terrorists aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. A smart terrorist group would have gone after infastructure that would bring normal life to a standstill and not be easily repaired. You blow big substations, generators, gas lines and such. Thank God they didn't. Bringing the twin towers down didn't even stop the New York Stock Exchange. They didn't get the effect they hoped for. 9/11 really was a failure for them. It didn't stop shit.

Amity75
07-03-2007, 05:29 AM
We are Glaswegians, We kick fuck ootae terrorists jist fur sumhin tae do oan a Saturday afternin when there’s nae fitbaw oan.

Seshmeister
07-04-2007, 07:44 PM
HERO CABBIE: I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/dailyrecord2/jul2007/3/8/902178B3-FD87-D7FE-AEE473349097F109.jpg

HERO CABBIE..
By Karen Bale
A HERO cabbie who took on the Glasgow Airport terror suspects told yesterday how he booted one of them in the privates.

Alex McIlveen, 45, kicked the man, whose body was in flames, so hard that he tore a tendon in his foot.
But he said last night: "He didn't even flinch. I couldn't believe he didn't go down.
"A doctor told me later I'd damaged a tendon in my foot."
The burned suspect was named last night as Khalid Ahmed, a Lebanese doctor.
He is critically ill with burns at the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley, where he is believed to have worked.

Classic! I laughed out loud when I saw that frontpage headline in the newsagent today...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_headline=i-kicked-burning-terrorist-so-hard-in-balls-that-i-tore-a-tendon-in-my-foot--&method=full&objectid=19401382&siteid=66633-name_page.html

Nickdfresh
07-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Hundreds of guys in the SAS, Delta Force, GSG-9. etc, would love to be in that guys shoes...

Seshmeister
07-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Hah it's all getting a bit silly now on the web...:)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OclBpqNGM9U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OclBpqNGM9U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
07-04-2007, 08:42 PM
LMFAO:D!

Seshmeister
07-04-2007, 09:18 PM
The campaign to buy him a beer is now running at over 1200 beers at one of the airport hotels.:)

I guess he'll be in that bar for a while...

Seshmeister
07-04-2007, 09:20 PM

Not by muslims...

Nitro Express
07-05-2007, 04:13 AM
HERO CABBIE: I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/dailyrecord2/jul2007/3/8/902178B3-FD87-D7FE-AEE473349097F109.jpg

Classic! I laughed out loud when I saw that frontpage headline in the newsagent today...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_headline=i-kicked-burning-terrorist-so-hard-in-balls-that-i-tore-a-tendon-in-my-foot--&method=full&objectid=19401382&siteid=66633-name_page.html

My kind of guy! If the shit hits the fan, I want some Glasow people around!

Amity75
07-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Seemingly the name of the burning terrorist was "Singe Maheid".

BITEYOASS
07-05-2007, 10:42 AM
I got another idea to take care of this terrorist problem in the UK. Have some middle eastern national team play Scotland at Hampden Park, and waive the prohibition on local hooligan firms and alcoholic beverages for that match, but search all the immigrants. :D

BITEYOASS
07-05-2007, 10:45 AM
I've been trying to start a hooligan firm for team USA, but no such luck yet. :(

ODShowtime
07-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Props to the Scots for kickin some terrorist ass, and special props to the Scot with the Steelers logo. That's decisive.

Seriously, I would pay good money to see that cabby go up to the douche while he's on fire and just start wailing on his nuts. Fuckin' great.