PDA

View Full Version : Women, Can't live with um, pass the beer nuts!

NATEDOG001976
07-05-2007, 09:54 PM
So I thought I would go to the Army for some women advice. I've been talking to this girl on the phone for 2 months, we've had 2 pretty good dates recently also. So anyway, we made plans for Thursday (tonight) earlier this week to go out. Well she's in a wedding on Sat (she's a bridesmaid) and she called today saying she had to cancel the date because they had to re-fit her dress or make some ajustments to it, she said we can go out next week, which we set up plans for next Sat to go to a comedy club. Should I cancel on her next? Or just take as "shit happens sometimes"

Jimmy Jingles
07-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Dump her.

She's a two-bit cheatin' whore.

VanHalener
07-05-2007, 11:11 PM
What, she didn't ask you to the wedding?

THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!;)

blonddgirl777
07-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
So I thought I would go to the Army for some women advice...

Hi Nate, (long time no talk)! :)
You know that you can always count on me for that... :D

First, let me tell you that weddings are just plain crazy (especially for all females involved)... The countdown before the big date is excrutiating!

I do beleive the fact that she might have to go through some last minute changes... it ALWAYS happens... especially if she is dealing with a bridzilla... :o

I was just reading today, that couples have been planning weddings a long time ahead to be married on 07-07-07 (my 40th. B.Day :D )... so I would tend to beleive that THERE IS in fact, an actual wedding.

As far as asking YOU to accompany her... well... that is touchy. There could be many reasons why she didn't. But remember that bridesmaids have a "role" to play. Also, wedding invitations are sent a long time in advance (longer than you've known her, I beleive). I don't know.

So if the chemistry (and the sex) is good, I say; roll with the punches, find something else to do on that supposidly lucky day and see her the next time!

Don't let THAT get in the way of a possible relashionship... there could be worst things like being a "two-bit cheatin' whore" :rolleyes: or simply being a BITCH... and in MY book, calling off a date, for some honorable reasons does not make her any of that.

Good Luck!

And as usual... keep us posted!

blonddgirl777
07-05-2007, 11:50 PM
... they had to re-fit her dress or make some ajustments to it...

As long as she didn't put on 50 pounds since the last time you saw her :confused:

L.O.L.

blonddgirl777
07-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Ho, and if for some reason you really think that she could be dating someonelse or cheating... ask to see some wedding pics....

If she sais: "Well... there weren't any taken"... you know for sure that she's lying!

NATEDOG001976
07-06-2007, 12:57 AM
I was never invited to the wedding, I would not go anyways. She seems pretty honest and since she said she was sorry like 100 times and she said let's do something next weekend, I guess I'll roll with it. I guess if a girl was not interested, she wouldn't throw out a future date.

blonddgirl777
07-06-2007, 01:07 AM
I was never invited to the wedding, I would not go anyways. She seems pretty honest and since she said she was sorry like 100 times and she said let's do something next weekend, I guess I'll roll with it. I guess if a girl was not interested, she wouldn't throw out a future date.

EXACTLY, EXACTLY!!!

BALLYJUNKIE
07-06-2007, 01:27 AM
YOU CANT CHEAT ON SOMEBODY ,YOUVE ONLY HAD 2 DATES WITH ,THERES NO COMMITMENT THERE ?

Redballjets88
07-06-2007, 01:41 AM
go with her man, if anything she is your best shot at gettin a little somethin somethin

blonddgirl777
07-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by BALLYJUNKIE
YOU CANT CHEAT ON SOMEBODY ,YOUVE ONLY HAD 2 DATES WITH ,THERES NO COMMITMENT THERE ?

No but if she's double dating... it would suck for Nate, wouldn't it :confused:

Dan
07-06-2007, 02:02 AM
Nate, go with your Heart on This.

binnie
07-06-2007, 03:33 AM
Should I cancel on her next? Or just take as "shit happens sometimes"

Dude, absolutely not.

Sounds like she had to cancel for a real reason, you don't need to play games.

Keep the date for next week, and next time you speak to her make you sure you seem interested about the dan wedding, women seem to like that.

And if she shows you a picture of her in the bridesmaids dress tell her she looks great in a way that lets her know you think she's hotter than the bride. Don't actually say she's hotter, just let her know you think she is.

VanHalener
07-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
... there could be worst things like being a "two-bit cheatin' whore" :rolleyes: or simply being a BITCH...

alright blonddgirl777, I was only kidding about calling that complete stranger a bitch.

I think my man should go with his gut feeling. Then, if it goes south and she's a bitch I say go with a punch to her gut.:hitch:

See now, I was kidding again.

Good luck NATE.

Happy Birthday blonddgirl!!!!:baaa:

rocknrolldork
07-06-2007, 09:23 AM
post her pics and we'll let you know if you should dump her or not. lol.

Happy 40th blonddgirl!!!

Jimmy Jingles
07-06-2007, 09:25 AM
I kid

:D

Nickdfresh
07-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Just go with her on the next date, and chalk this one up to the gods of chaos...

But if she's evasive regarding a "future date," cut the chord and hook up with a slutty barmaid...

blonddgirl777
07-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by rocknrolldork
post her pics and we'll let you know if you should dump her or not. lol....

And Binnie will say... ???

blonddgirl777
07-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the wishes guys!

blonddgirl777
07-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
...a slutty barmaid...

... Will sure catch him on the rebound!

PETE'S BROTHER
07-06-2007, 01:24 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! BLONDDGIRL

Baby's On Fire
07-06-2007, 06:58 PM

She's trying to let you down easy. She's busy thinking of an excuse for next Thursday.

After the wedding I'm sure she'll be banging some guy she doesn't even know.

JUST JOKING!

NATEDOG001976
07-06-2007, 08:13 PM
We already set up a date for next Sat, I think it's all good. She's sends me E-mail's at work all the time to. Thanks for all the tips everyone!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLONDDGIRL777!!!!!!!

thome
07-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Didn't we go thru this a year ago or so with you and some broad, what happend to her..?Jeez you giggaloo..LOL

Oh and if she didn't invite you to the wedding of one of her friends, it means her old boyfriend or -current one-!!>>>(WARNING SIGN)<<<< would be there and she didn't want trouble.A possible good sign..?

I know what i'm talking about .

I am the king of getting lied to by the wonderfully addictive Patch of Furr.

She sounds like trouble to me RUN RUN AWAY!!!

I was just thinking of my old girlfriend and how iv'e drunk this whole can of beer*sobbing* and those damn vicodo are still stuck in the back of my throat *weeping* *sob* weeppy*Just Kidding./

Women Rule!

Chase e'm Down ask ask gently if you may spend a few moments with her.

No run AWAY!!

See i got e'm all figured out.

Ally_Kat
07-06-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
No but if she's double dating... it would suck for Nate, wouldn't it :confused:

Depends on what the relationship is defined as. They've been talking on the phone for 2 months and have only gone on 2 dates. I say Nate should step it up if he really likes this chick.

As for the wedding thing, I deffy think it's real. I know of 3 weddings in my social circle alone happening this Sat. And we girls know all about dress fittings. Blarg.

jhale667
07-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Just go with her on the next date, and chalk this one up to the gods of chaos...

But if she's evasive regarding a "future date," cut the chord and hook up with a slutty barmaid...

Couldn't have said it better myself...:D

Happy B-day, BG!!!! :baaa:

NATEDOG001976
07-06-2007, 11:55 PM
I really did not want to go the wedding anyway. It's all good!

blonddgirl777
07-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
... And we girls know all about dress fittings. Blarg.
\
Tell ME about it! :o

I took the bright decision of making my own gown... so I got to deal with my own last minute rush chaos and the only person I could give shit to was myself! :elvis:
L.O.L. Good memories :)

blonddgirl777
07-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by thome
Didn't we go thru this a year ago or so with you and some broad...

Yep.!
And I probably answered something similar to what I just did...

I would have loved to be a "relationship councelor"!
Through the years, I've answered so many of these guys guestions; "What did she mean by that?", "Do you think she's serious?", "What should I tell her?" etc...

I'm not saying that I hold the thruth about relationships (far from it) but I just love to help!
I noticed that guys can really use a female input, when it comes to women in general...

Dan
07-07-2007, 03:15 AM
Happy Birthday,Blonddgirll777.

delta5150
07-07-2007, 03:25 AM
I'm a 1976 boy like you jeje! anyway don't pull out, it's normal that she cancelled, the world doesn't revolve around you, shit happens and people have things to do, if you can't accept that then you got problems, go to the comedy club with her, if things work out you'll see she'll be less likely to cancel plans with you again. Women aren't like us, they don't jump into fire, they normally like test us out first

Antman
07-08-2007, 07:14 PM
If she cancels next Saturday, then I'd say Seeya. Don't call her too much. Make her call you. No matter how much you dig this girl, let her want YOU. I'm not saying ignore her or blow her off, just don't be too accessible. And remember, always make her come three times before she sees your schwanz.

chi-town324
07-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Antman
If she cancels next Saturday, then I'd say Seeya. Don't call her too much. Make her call you. No matter how much you dig this girl, let her want YOU. I'm not saying ignore her or blow her off, just don't be too accessible. And remember, always make her come three times before she sees your schwanz. yep:D

blonddgirl777
07-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Antman
... always make her come three times before she sees your schwanz.

Good Boy! ;)

jharp84
07-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Judas Fuckin Priest!! Fuck this!! I spent 7 years on a bitch! Brought her from BK to 670 credit rating!! Bought computers for her and her two kids! Moved out of state for her! Got 2 dogs for her and stepdaughter(I do all the work and pay all the bills) Now were gettin divorced! She has dated 3 dudes in last 6 weeks! Me- I take care of the dogs her and stepdaughter wanted but suddenly couldn't give fuckin time of day because they wanted to go out partying!! I pay for divorce I get her a fuckin loan! I know I am gonna get NAILED HERE for ADMITTING THIS! However!! My advice!! TWO WORDS!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

NATEDOG001976
07-12-2007, 09:15 PM
So Yeah, were going out this Sat. So far so good, she seems to be very interested in seeing me too. She E-mail's me at work, we have great conversations ect. I'm making my move on Sat, it's date #3. This is strange because I usally sleep with a girl from the get go..and I have not even kissed this girl yet.

blonddgirl777
07-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by jharp84
Judas Fuckin Priest!! Fuck this!! I spent 7 years on a bitch! Brought her from BK to 670 credit rating!! Bought computers for her and her two kids! Moved out of state for her! Got 2 dogs for her and stepdaughter(I do all the work and pay all the bills) Now were gettin divorced! She has dated 3 dudes in last 6 weeks! Me- I take care of the dogs her and stepdaughter wanted but suddenly couldn't give fuckin time of day because they wanted to go out partying!! I pay for divorce I get her a fuckin loan! I know I am gonna get NAILED HERE for ADMITTING THIS! However!! My advice!! TWO WORDS!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sooooo much anger!

Sorry!!! :(

blonddgirl777
07-12-2007, 11:47 PM
... I usally sleep with a girl from the get go..and I have not even kissed this girl yet.

I tell you... (PLEASE, listen to me)!!!

ENJOY that magic moment... it won't last!!!! ;)

And when you finally do... (have sex with her)... make sure she comes back for MORE!!! :p

Nickdfresh
07-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by jharp84

Oh shit! (((snap)))

Sorry to hear that bro. You sound like a great guy that's been fucked over...

Karma will take care of her, and she'll piss herself when you move on and start bangin' some hot co-ed.

(I think hearing shit like this is the key reason why I'm single)

jharp84
07-14-2007, 12:16 PM
Thanks much to Blonddgirl and NickD!! The support of the awesome folk here on the army has been a big help! Sorry to rant! Life nowadays is way too stressful for everyone! Natedog- don't mean to discourage! Go with your heart! Good luck! I had a few drinks before my rant!

NATEDOG001976
07-15-2007, 12:59 AM
So Yeah, we went out and had a good time. She was Ill though, she had a pretty bad cold but she still went out, so that's cool in my book. I didn't kiss her yet...Arrrg! I guess it was not the best time yet to try..because she was Ill, so I just gave her a big hug.

Dan
07-15-2007, 02:19 AM
So Yeah, we went out and had a good time. She was Ill though, she had a pretty bad cold but she still went out, so that's cool in my book. I didn't kiss her yet...Arrrg! I guess it was not the best time yet to try..because she was Ill, so I just gave her a big hug.

Sounds lke you are Happy.:)

Have you cooked for her yet?

binnie
07-15-2007, 04:56 AM
So Yeah, were going out this Sat. So far so good, she seems to be very interested in seeing me too. She E-mail's me at work, we have great conversations ect. I'm making my move on Sat, it's date #3. This is strange because I usally sleep with a girl from the get go..and I have not even kissed this girl yet.

Sounds good.

Hope that there is some longevity in this for you. It also sounds like you REALLY like this girl, so don't blow it!

jharp84
07-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Just don't marry her and move out of state for her! TRUST ME!!

Shaun Ponsonby
07-20-2007, 06:15 AM
Why don't we have an official Roth Army Agony Aunt for this?

binnie
07-23-2007, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Why don't we have an official Roth Army Agony Aunt for this?

I nominate Eat My Asshole :)

Shaun Ponsonby
07-23-2007, 08:32 AM
HA!