PDA

View Full Version : To Further Promote JHale's Muff Thread!

ALMOSTsaved
07-11-2007, 01:09 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288860,00.html

Women, keep your bushes! :D This woman was relentless AND stupid!

Woman Almost Dies After Bikini Wax
Wednesday, July 11, 2007

By Katherine Tweed

E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
'Brazilian' bikini waxes are increasingly popular among women who live nowhere near the bikini-clad beaches of Rio de Janeiro. For one 20-year-old woman in Melbourne, Australia, this routine procedure nearly took her life.

The woman was admitted to an emergency room just two weeks after receiving a the Brazilian bikini wax, a procedure that involves removing even more hair front-to-back than a traditional bikini wax, according to the Brief Report published online in the June issue of the journal of Clinical Infectious Diseases.

"Our case is notable, because it illustrates the infectious risks of pubic hair removal in a patient with diabetes," the authors concluded. "The beauty industry is growing at an unprecedented rate and more invasive and potentially harmful procedures are increasingly available."

The authors of the report warn that anyone with a compromised immune system, including diabetics and people infected with HIV, should think twice about waxing, or any beauty procedure.

While the patient experienced "significant pain" and some bleeding during the procedure, which was performed by a trainee beauty therapist, her health had taken a sharp turn for the worse by the time she sought medical attention.

According to the report, the young woman had poorly controlled type 1 diabetes. She was admitted to the hospital with a high fever, excruciating pain, "grossly swollen" genitalia, and a rash across her chest and neck.

The woman's pain was so intense and the inflammation so severe that doctors were barely able to examine her in the emergency room.

Eventually, the doctors were able to take blood samples and cultures, which came back positive for the potentially life-threatening bacteria, Streptococcus pyogenes.

The patient's weakened immune system put her at risk when she underwent the hot-wax procedure, which caused the infection. A more complete exam, done under general anesthetic, revealed the woman was infected with herpes simplex.

She was discharged after 10 days in the hospital after a steady regimen of antibiotics and other medications that saved her life. While she had regained her health, she had not learned her lesson.

Six months later, the woman again tried to remove her pubic hair, but this time she was shaving herself. She subsequently developed a recurrence of herpes and another skin infection.

She was treated again successfully, but the report noted that, "despite her traumatic experiences, the patient was keen to undertake further removal of pubic hair."

Even for salon customers without suppressed immune systems, this woman's story can be a lesson. Many studies have shown nail salons that do not properly sterilize equipment can easily spread hepatitis.

Every salon patron, especially those getting bikini waxes, should ensure that they attend clean and reputable establishments where therapists regularly wash their hands and wear gloves.

The authors of this report also recommend physicians familiarize themselves with these beauty practices so they can better advise patients about the pros and cons of their beauty regimens.

Dan
07-11-2007, 02:48 PM
I Love Hair Pie.:D

ALMOSTsaved
07-11-2007, 03:58 PM
I share your enthusiasm.

jhale667
07-11-2007, 05:17 PM
:lol: :baaa:

SEE what I've been saying all along? :D Bald Beav is just wrong on so many levels! :D

Seriously though, I imagine she already HAD herpes, since that crap can take months to incubate...
(and I know this NOT through personal experience, mind you - my senior Advanced Biology thesis was about it in high school ---I titled it "Herpes: The gift that keeps on giving" :lol: The teacher would only give me an 'A-' because she thought the title was 'glib' :D )
but the Staph infection was totally caused by the botched procedure...

jhale667
07-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Just wrong. ;)

http://a.photos.cx/BRAZILIANOWW-5ae.jpg

jhale667
07-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Think of this next time you consider doing it, ladies...;)

<embed src="http://www.stupidvideos.com/player.swf?sa=1&i=14525&uid=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="452" height="371"></embed>

Antman
07-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Ever see the deleted scenes from Scary Movie 2? Torrie Spelling is waxing her legs, pits, and when she does her snatch the lips were ripped off and stuck on the strip. Funny shit.

Dan
07-12-2007, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by jhale667
Just wrong. ;)

http://a.photos.cx/BRAZILIANOWW-5ae.jpg

He has the Best Job.:)

binnie
07-15-2007, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Dan
He has the Best Job.:)

True.

But he has to take the good with the bad. Imagine a 55 year old fat chick with grey pubes.

Not nice.

Redballjets88
07-15-2007, 04:40 AM
bald is beautiful, fur is for jungle women.

binnie
07-15-2007, 04:52 AM
The older I get, the more I salute the muff!

It has to be kept in check, but it is a qunitessential part of the pleasure and the beauty.

Hardwood floors work for some girls, but not for others. A nice muff never looks out of place....

Redballjets88
07-15-2007, 04:57 AM
true some chicks should have a little somethin something, especially if they have an ugly vag. they can cover that shit up

jhale667
07-16-2007, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
bald is beautiful, fur is for jungle women.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/theory.jpg

I actually think only certain (few) girls can pull off the hardwood thing...:rolleyes:

hankster
11-15-2009, 01:35 PM
I really can't believe that this shit happened. I can tell you that it can't, and won't happen in this country. What gets me is that she went and shaved and got it all over again!

Dan
11-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Nothing Like Using The Pubes At Dental-Floss.:D

GAR
11-16-2009, 01:21 AM
Dudes who say they like all that hairy shit are the ones who will not partake of the pie, or want an excuse to keep their own shit untrimmed and fucked-up looking.

Adding to that, it's basically poor hygiene. Hair down there is for assdraggers who live in the weeds and need it to keep the bugs out of the tender openings while passed out from a good Lysol drunkerding.

jhale667
11-16-2009, 02:21 AM
:sign0090: