PDA

View Full Version : chech this out, a liger

vh rides again
07-11-2007, 10:38 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cowCS_OoDSY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cowCS_OoDSY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

another

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/191cPadaxCk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/191cPadaxCk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

another

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mqwLmkd8fl8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mqwLmkd8fl8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
07-11-2007, 11:07 PM
You'd fucking bankrupt Purina trying to keep enough Kitty Chow around for that thing!

What a huge pussy!

Hardrock69
07-12-2007, 01:08 AM
A Liger?? In Africa????

diamondsgirl
07-12-2007, 01:21 AM
That is a gorgeous animal.

But, is that guy nuts or what? Seriously, some part of his brain is missing. You know, the part that tells you NOT to stick your head and face that close to a liger's mouth...

Coyote
07-12-2007, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
A Liger?? In Africa????

Erm... it's propably escaped from a zoo...

vh rides again
07-12-2007, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
A Liger?? In Africa????

no theres never been a liger in the wild, thats because lions are on the african continent and tigers are on the india continent.
those were captive bread.
from what those people said,these couldnt survive in the wild, they are too big and cant run for more that 50 yards without tiring,but no cats could match them in combat.

Jimmy Jingles
07-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Napoleon Dynamite would be proud.

Deb: What are you drawing?
Napoleon: A liger.
Deb: What's a liger?
Napoleon: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed. Bred for its skills in magic.

Seshmeister
07-12-2007, 09:57 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCkFhafk26A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCkFhafk26A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BITEYOASS
07-12-2007, 10:59 AM
I see a future resurgence in giant animals. Can't wait for one of those fat rich neocon hunters to die by getting eaten by one of those. :D

vh rides again
07-12-2007, 07:04 PM
i dont know how these people keep their composure around those bastards.
my girlfreind has 2 mastiffs that she has rescued thru a mastiff rescue foundation here in america.
and let me tell you that these fuckers are huge, they both outweigh me at 225.
being they are adult dogs and had previous owners they would sometimes not listen to me and on occasion would show their displeasure with an upturned lip that shows 1-1/2 canines.
it scared the hell out of me especially if they see another dog or a deer.
when we got the first dog, i would take my hunting knife with me during walks just in case he tried tearing me a new asshole.
it wouldnt have helped much.
that sounds sick and maybe inhumane,but these dogs could kill me easily.
we treat them great so dont start calling me names.
and compared to these ligers they are babys, i wouldnt be withing 2000 yards of those big boys unless they were behind big fences.

they are just awsome animals.

Baby's On Fire
07-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
I see a future resurgence in giant animals. Can't wait for one of those fat rich neocon hunters to die by getting eaten by one of those. :D

Fucking Ace. Hopefully it's Ted Nugent. I'd love to see big tuff Ted get his limbs torn off by one of these animals that big tuff Ted likes to kill from a good safe distance.

Then we'll see how fucking tuff he is and how big his mouth is.

BITEYOASS
07-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
Fucking Ace. Hopefully it's Ted Nugent. I'd love to see big tuff Ted get his limbs torn off by one of these animals that big tuff Ted likes to kill from a good safe distance.

Well once they evolve to the point where they know how to duck and cover, slash the tires on his truck and realize when he's out of ammo, then that will be a possibility. :D

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Man has always got to fuck around with mother nature. We really have no business breeding these animals.

Nickdfresh
07-13-2007, 08:44 PM
Help! Help! There's a liger on the toose!

Matt White
07-14-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire

I thought Ted hunted with a bow & arrow?!?:confused:

what is he supposed to use? A sling-shot???

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
I thought Ted hunted with a bow & arrow?!?:confused:

what is he supposed to use? A sling-shot???

NO, Ted shouldn't hunt at all, as a matter of fact no one should hunt. we should all be a bunch of vegetarians and go see Spammy Gaygar on every tour. lol

binnie
07-15-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by vh rides again
no theres never been a liger in the wild, thats because lions are on the african continent and tigers are on the india continent.
those were captive bread.
from what those people said,these couldnt survive in the wild, they are too big and cant run for more that 50 yards without tiring,but no cats could match them in combat.

I believe that there are lions in Asia, although very few still remain. But you are right, it had to be a captive breed.

Damn that thing was big. Tiger's are generally bigger than lions, right? But that thing looked much larger than the tiger it was near. I know you get different types of Tigers, and some are considerably bigger than others (the Siberian ones were HUGE), but that is a genuine freak of nature a great find.

Wouldn't put my head anywhere near it though!

Baby's On Fire
07-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
NO, Ted shouldn't hunt at all, as a matter of fact no one should hunt. we should all be a bunch of vegetarians and go see Spammy Gaygar on every tour. lol

Or go to the fucking supermarket.

If you want to hunt, then impress me and hunt with your bare hands. It takes a tough man to kill an animal with a gun.

vh rides again
07-17-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by binnie
I believe that there are lions in Asia, although very few still remain. But you are right, it had to be a captive breed.

Damn that thing was big. Tiger's are generally bigger than lions, right? But that thing looked much larger than the tiger it was near. I know you get different types of Tigers, and some are considerably bigger than others (the Siberian ones were HUGE), but that is a genuine freak of nature a great find.

Wouldn't put my head anywhere near it though! yep you are correct. i didnt listen close to what the guy said.
but yeah its a genetically engineered type deal.
i suppose they artificially enceminated.
whatever the case may be theres none in the wild.

BITEYOASS
07-18-2007, 11:13 AM
Man has always got to fuck around with mother nature. We really have no business breeding these animals.

Hell I think even some people have no business breeding. Preferably religious nut-jobs.

Steve Savicki
07-19-2007, 03:01 PM
We really have no business breeding these animals.
Amen. El Naturele is the purest (let ligers be birthed naturally.)

svrwthr
07-20-2007, 08:17 PM
OMFG. Cant wait to here the news story when this kitty decides to get pissed and take quick pissy attack on the dude. Anyone that has owned or owns a cat knows that even when they seem content, they sometimes like to attack out of the blue