PDA

View Full Version : How the fuck did BUSH ever get elected?

Pages : [1] 2

Baby's On Fire
07-13-2007, 10:18 PM
What the fuck happened to the United States? Are there really enough fucking idiots in the country to elect this fucking moron once, let alone a second time?

I mean, by the time of the 2004 elections, this clown and his cronies and controllers had already fucked up your country 7 ways from Sunday, on every possible level. Yet, he was re-elected.

How?

I know he stole the fucking first one, but how did he even get one vote, let alone enough votes to be even be able to steal the rest?

How I ask?

Someone please give me a logical explanation, though no logical explanation can possibly exist.

Redballjets88
07-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Then why ask? Worry about your own country, eh?

Baby's On Fire
07-13-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
Then why ask? Worry about your own country, eh?

Dude, everyone around the World wonders this. I'm not trying to be a wise-ass. I have talked with people around the World, and everyone of them is baffled.

Set aside your politcal affiliations. How is it fucking possible that such a buffoon could be elected?

Unchainme
07-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Well, it was either him or Kerry the secound time...BLECH! Both suck. Then Al Gore Vs. Him..Don't even get me started on that..We've had nothing but idiots come into office ever since about, 1988?

Redballjets88
07-13-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
Dude, everyone around the World wonders this. I'm not trying to be a wise-ass. I have talked with people around the World, and everyone of them is baffled.

Set aside your politcal affiliations. How is it fucking possible that such a buffoon could be elected?

im not downing you for talking about america, but you're just making threads with hypothetical questions for no reason. the fact is that it happened, and everyone knows that america is worse of in many aspets, but ya know thats why we have elections and can change it. so stop talking shit about americans, and american troops, dick

Baby's On Fire
07-13-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Well, it was either him or Kerry the secound time...BLECH! Both suck. Then Al Gore Vs. Him..Don't even get me started on that..We've had nothing but idiots come into office ever since about, 1988?

No one is even close to the vast stupidity of George Bush. You may not like Kerry, but to say he's stupid? C'mon.

BUSH is an unadulterated, unmitigated fucking idiot.

You may not like Al Gore, but he is extremely intelligent. The man is not stupid.

BUSH is a colossal fucking idiot. I mean, he can hardly speak fucking English this guy. And the look on his face defines stupidity. He LOOKS like a fucking dumbass.

FORD
07-13-2007, 10:34 PM
There are no logical explanations. Sometimes I wonder just how widespread the fraud REALLY was in 2000 and 2004.

First of all, I can't find 20 people who will admit voting for the son of a bitch, even in 2000. It's not easy to believe that so many people could believe that Chimpy could have ever been a good president, considering his father wasn't, and at least Poppy wasn't a complete IDIOT.

It is absolutely mathematically impossible for Chimpy to have won the 2004 election.

He lost in 2000. In the first 4 years, he lost support in virtually every subset of the Republican party.

If you START with a loss, and then lose more, you don't end up with a win. Particularly when Kerry actually got more votes than Gore did. Show me a calculator that does those kind of numbers, and I'll tell you to take the piece of shit back to WalMart.

Chimpy never won a damn thing, as far as I can see.

Unchainme
07-13-2007, 10:37 PM
im not downing you for talking about america, but you're just making threads with hypothetical questions for no reason. the fact is that it happened, and everyone knows that america is worse of in many aspets, but ya know thats why we have elections and can change it. so stop talking shit about americans, and american troops, dick

Americans are Great people, Hell, You're on AMERICAN Rock Band site. We're very diverse, and our troops are some of the best people in the world, IMHO.

Just because our leadership has been pretty fucked up since like the Nixon days, doesn't mean that we should blamed for such a thing. Real Americans just want whats best for their family and their business.

The Government is the Problem, The Concept of America Though, which was pushed by our Fore Fathers, is great.

Redballjets88
07-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Americans are Great people, Hell, You're on AMERICAN Rock Band site. We're very diverse, and our troops are some of the best people in the world, IMHO.

Just because our leadership has been pretty fucked up since like the Nixon days, doesn't mean that we should blamed for such a thing. Real Americans just want whats best for their family and their business.

The Government is the Problem, The Concept of America Though, which was pushed by our Fore Fathers, is great.

well said my friend. very true. im sick of people calling Americans ignorant and stupid because of the government.

Unchainme
07-13-2007, 10:42 PM
No one is even close to the vast stupidity of George Bush. You may not like Kerry, but to say he's stupid? C'mon.

BUSH is an unadulterated, unmitigated fucking idiot.

You may not like Al Gore, but he is extremely intelligent. The man is not stupid.

BUSH is a colossal fucking idiot. I mean, he can hardly speak fucking English this guy. And the look on his face defines stupidity. He LOOKS like a fucking dumbass.

John Kerry was a D-student. Thats been proven.

I've heard stories about Al Gore as well, He is clueless about things. My Uncle was a District Court Judge, Told me when he was getting approved by the senate for the position, Al Gore tried to show up and drill him about questions about working around Nuclear Bombs...Problem is....He never worked with Nuclear bombs, He spoke at a FEMA convention, somehow Al Gore got that mixed up..:rolleyes:

Also, Al tried to impose Censorship with his stupid wife in the mid-80's, with the PMRC, and was made to look like a clueless asshole on that issue as well.

Redballjets88
07-13-2007, 10:43 PM
yeah Dubya got better grades than kerry lol

Baby's On Fire
07-13-2007, 10:43 PM
First off, where the fuck did I say anything about the troops? Where?

And you can't be serious when you say you can't be blamed? You fucking VOTED for this idiot. Somebody had to vote for him. Now everyone denies it, like FORD said.

I'm not slamming American people, but somebody is at fucking fault. I mean, can there be that many stupid people to vote for this asshole twice?

WTF???

Baby's On Fire
07-13-2007, 10:47 PM

Dubbya didn't get better grades than anybody. Remember, his father suppressed his cocaine possession arrests. You think he can't get junior's report card fudged?

Not only did you dumbfucks VOTE for a MORON, you VOTED for a cocaine addict.

Oh but wait, Clinton smoked a bit of pot in college and got his cock sucked. My apology, all is forgiven. While we're at it, Bush gets a free pass for his mass murder, cuz Clinton got a blowjob.

Redballjets88
07-13-2007, 10:48 PM
no i know people voted for him, but no one can tell the future so therefore they can't tell whats going to happen. I'm sure if they had a re-election tomorrow he wouldn't get elected.

"I'm not slamming American people, but somebody is at fucking fault. I mean, can there be that many stupid people to vote for this asshole twice?"

that statement is an oxymoron

Unchainme
07-13-2007, 10:48 PM
First off, where the fuck did I say anything about the troops? Where?

And you can't be serious when you say you can't be blamed? You fucking VOTED for this idiot. Somebody had to vote for him. Now everyone denies it, like FORD said.

I'm not slamming American people, but somebody is at fucking fault. I mean, can there be that many stupid people to vote for this asshole twice?

WTF???

Lack of Real Choice?

Again, a lot of folks can't digest kerry or somebody like that, because they believe he will be weak on National Security...Hell, He's done a horrible job, But I trust him more than Having someone like Nancy pelosi at the helm.

Now, Bush has made The people pissed because he has grown weaker on the border and hasn't protected our troops in Iraq very well.

Thats The Goal of a Government when it boils down to it, To Protect its people from Harm. Not free health care or anything of that nature.

Baby's On Fire
07-13-2007, 10:56 PM
But Bush TWICE???

Once is baffling, but TWICE?????

Dubbya doesn't even need to say anything. He just needs to stand there. He looks like a fuciing idiot. I mean he really looks like a deer in the headlights just standing there.

It's almost comical, except for the destruction he caused for your country, and parts of the World for that matter.

Not to mention all the inncoent people whose death and maiming he caused.

Really it defies belief.

What's even more unbelievable, he still has supporters. How can this possibly be?

Redballjets88
07-13-2007, 11:00 PM
ya know we aren't a post apocolyptic civilation. have ya been here lately, most everyone is doin just fine, you have been listening to people like FORD too much lately

Unchainme
07-13-2007, 11:09 PM
ya know we aren't a post apocolyptic civilation. have ya been here lately, most everyone is doin just fine, you have been listening to people like FORD too much lately

Exactly...The sky hasn't fallen, people are going about their business more worried about football, then the gov't really.

FORD
07-13-2007, 11:19 PM
People "went about their business" in Germany too.

Hell, some of them were even happy because they could cruise down the brand new Autobahn in their new VW.

At least Hitler gave his people some reason to support him, before he went into fullblown psycho mode.

Chimpy never even could do that much.

Redballjets88
07-13-2007, 11:25 PM
the state of the US and Nazi Germany are nothing alike

Baby's On Fire
07-13-2007, 11:26 PM
Exactly...The sky hasn't fallen, people are going about their business more worried about football, then the gov't really.

The sky has fallen in Iraq, with all the INNOCENT poeple who have been murdered and maimed.

But they don't matter do they, cuz they're not Americans. Only American lives matter.

Well then, we have the troops RedNutsJets likes to go on about. The troops have died for an illgal war. Not for "freedom".

Support Bush and the BCE to the end, no matter what right?

And your country is a FUCKING MESS compared to what it once was. Under Clinton especially.

But let's stick to the topic of the people murdered in the illegal war.

Baby's On Fire
07-13-2007, 11:27 PM

No, but the people running the government are exactly the same.

jhale667
07-13-2007, 11:30 PM

Wrong AGAIN...we both have insane, fanatical dictators. ;)

David Lee Rocks
07-13-2007, 11:42 PM
What the fuck happened to the United States? Are there really enough fucking idiots in the country to elect this fucking moron once, let alone a second time?

I mean, by the time of the 2004 elections, this clown and his cronies and controllers had already fucked up your country 7 ways from Sunday, on every possible level. Yet, he was re-elected.

How?

I know he stole the fucking first one, but how did he even get one vote, let alone enough votes to be even be able to steal the rest?

How I ask?

Someone please give me a logical explanation, though no logical explanation can possibly exist. Ive been askin myself that question for years,

FORD
07-13-2007, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
Ive been askin myself that question for years,

Since you're from Texas (and not brain dead like RedBalls), maybe you could tell us how he got elected Governor there.

Was that one fixed too? :confused:

Steve Savicki
07-13-2007, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by FORD
There are no logical explanations. Sometimes I wonder just how widespread the fraud

Q: What is an election?

A: Tampered Diebold machines.

2nd Q: Is there such a thing as an election anymore?

2nd A: Christine Gregoire from Washington State. At least those votes were honestly hand counted.

Unchainme
07-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Q: What is an election?

A: Tampered Diebold machines.

2nd Q: Is there such a thing as an election anymore?

2nd A: Christine Gregoire from Washington State. At least those votes were honestly hand counted.

Evil Diebold..:)

I live up the road from them, I mentioned one of ford's theories to one of the higher ups, and they pretty much looked at me like I was a crack addict. Did you know they have people from Russia and sorrounding countries trying to hack into their networks everyday?

And No Ford, They didn't arrest me and torture me when I asked the question and there was people around.

FORD
07-14-2007, 12:53 AM
So you're saying the RUSSIANS, not Ken Blackwell, fixed the 2004 election??

And that makes it better??

The fact that ANYBODY can hack into a fucking computer proves that computers are not suitable for deciding elections.

Privatized computers owned by Republican party hacks even less so.

stringfelowhawk
07-14-2007, 01:02 AM
Evil Diebold..

I live up the road from them, I mentioned one of ford's theories to one of the higher ups, and they pretty much looked at me like I was a crack addict. Did you know they have people from Russia and sorrounding countries trying to hack into their networks everyday?

And No Ford, They didn't arrest me and torture me when I asked the question and there was people around.

You should see the doc "Hacking Democracy" where they demonstrated that very thing and proved there would never be any trace that it had been done. Oh, and it took less than 60 seconds. TOTAL! They demonstrated it for the supervisor of elections in Fla. And the machine had not been altered in any way and was certified to for use in any election "AS IS"!

Unchainme
07-14-2007, 01:48 AM
So you're saying the RUSSIANS, not Ken Blackwell, fixed the 2004 election??

And that makes it better??

The fact that ANYBODY can hack into a fucking computer proves that computers are not suitable for deciding elections.

Privatized computers owned by Republican party hacks even less so.

They ATTEMPT to hack into their network, they don't make it into them.

I asked them about fraud, And they gave me an explaination, that if anything, it's Even Safer than the current system. Saying how the mafia in the 60's in chicago had dead folks walk out of their graves and magically vote for The Mayor I believe.

The folks I met, seem like nice reasonable folks who are just trying to make a living. Not everyone is out to get you Ford. :)

Unchainme
07-14-2007, 01:53 AM
Controversies

Some Republicans - and later historians - have alleged that Kennedy benefited from vote fraud, especially in Texas and Illinois, despite the fact that Republicans tried and failed to overturn the results in both these states at the time--as well as in nine other states. These two states are important because if Nixon had carried both, he would have won the election in the electoral college. Kennedy won Illinois by a bare 9,000 votes, and Mayor Daley, who held back much of Chicago's vote until the morning of November 9, gave Kennedy an extraordinary Cook County victory margin of 450,000 votes. Earl Mazo, a reporter for the pro-Nixon New York Herald Tribune, investigated the voting in Chicago and claimed to have discovered sufficient evidence of vote fraud to prove that the state was "stolen" for Kennedy. In Texas, some Republicans argued that the formidable political machine of Lyndon Johnson had stolen enough votes in counties along the Mexican border to give Kennedy the victory there. According to Nixon partisans, the Republican party urged Nixon to pursue recounts and challenge the validity of some votes for Kennedy, especially in the pivotal states of Illinois, Missouri and New Jersey, where large majorities in Catholic precincts handed Kennedy the election. Nixon publicly refused to call for a recount, saying it would cause a constitutional crisis; he also convinced Mazo and the Herald Tribune to not print any stories suggesting that the election had been stolen by the Democrats. Privately, however, Nixon encouraged Republican National Chairman Thruston Morton to push for a recount, which Morton did in 11 states, keeping challenges in the courts into the summer of 1961; the only result was the loss of the State of Hawaii to Kennedy on a recount petitioned by the Kennedy campaign. Kennedy's defenders, such as historian Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., have argued that Kennedy's margin in Texas (46,000 votes) was simply too large for vote fraud to have been a decisive factor; in Illinois Schlesinger and others have pointed out that even if Nixon carried Illinois, the state alone would not have given him the victory, as Kennedy would still have won 276 electoral votes to Nixon's 24

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election%2C_1960

Eddie's Booze
07-14-2007, 11:13 AM

How?

How I ask?

Someone please give me a logical explanation, though no logical explanation can possibly exist.

Basically, Everything's Disappeared.

:(

Nickdfresh
07-14-2007, 11:22 AM
There are no logical explanations. Sometimes I wonder just how widespread the fraud REALLY was in 2000 and 2004.

First of all, I can't find 20 people who will admit voting for the son of a bitch, even in 2000. It's not easy to believe that so many people could believe that Chimpy could have ever been a good president, considering his father wasn't, and at least Poppy wasn't a complete IDIOT.

It is absolutely mathematically impossible for Chimpy to have won the 2004 election.

He lost in 2000. In the first 4 years, he lost support in virtually every subset of the Republican party.

If you START with a loss, and then lose more, you don't end up with a win. Particularly when Kerry actually got more votes than Gore did. Show me a calculator that does those kind of numbers, and I'll tell you to take the piece of shit back to WalMart.

Chimpy never won a damn thing, as far as I can see.

Um dude, one positive outcome of the 2004 election is that more people voted in the US than ever before...

Bush received more votes than any president in history, but then again, so did Kerry. And I cun't say it was impossible for Bushleague to win, since several polls called it for him in a close one.

And how do bad presidents get into office? The answer mainly lies with (mostly) uneducated or undereducated southern white males that "knee-jerk" vote Republican. This is mainly because they have a simplistic, ignorant world view. But alas, as Dylan put it: 'the times they are a changin'....

Nickdfresh
07-14-2007, 11:29 AM
John Kerry was a D-student. Thats been proven.

Actually, he was a C student...

And his academic record indicated a guy that excelled in certain politically related areas, and didn't give two shits about other things, including his GPA (I believe he simply didn't finish or bother with certain classes with drew down his GPA)...

And unlike Bush, he didn't have the benefit of being a "legacy."

Bush's daddy also donated large sums of money to Yale. The whole "legacy" grade curve is a different one altogether...

And he was a cheerleader too.:)

Nickdfresh
07-14-2007, 11:40 AM
BTW, I agree with "liberal" Bush-basher Al Franken that Bush is anything but just stupid...

In fact, it's been speculated that Bush is probably above average intelligence despite his whole homespun, regular guy from Texas act (he's a textbook New England elitist).

His weaknesses lies in his ignorance. He's arrogant, refuses to read anything but that which vindicates his idiotic, simplistic view of the world. He never reads the papers and everything is spun to him in the most rosy of terms, which is why the emperor has no cloths...

Redballjets88
07-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Um dude, one positive outcome of the 2004 election is that more people voted in the US than ever before...

Bush received more votes than any president in history, but then again, so did Kerry. And I cun't say it was impossible for Bushleague to win, since several polls called it for him in a close one.

And how do bad presidents get into office? The answer mainly lies with (mostly) uneducated or undereducated southern white males that "knee-jerk" vote Republican. This is mainly because they have a simplistic, ignorant world view. But alas, as Dylan put it: 'the times they are a changin'....

you are right, and thats why I hate partisanship it dillutes what the caidates stand for. bc its not only aouthern republicans, but also northeastern democrats, and party memebers in congress and senate refuse to vote out of party lines even if they don't like the idea.

partisanship ruins democracy

WACF
07-14-2007, 12:07 PM
BTW, I agree with "liberal" Bush-basher Al Franken that Bush is anything but just stupid...

In fact, it's been speculated that Bush is probably above average intelligence despite his whole homespun, regular guy from Texas act (he's a textbook New England elitist).

His weaknesses lies in his ignorance. He's arrogant, refuses to read anything but that which vindicates his idiotic, simplistic view of the world. He never reads the papers and everything is spun to him in the most rosy of terms, which is why the emperor has no cloths...

Makes sense...I doubt an idiot could become president...incompetent is more towards the truth of what he is.

Unchainme
07-14-2007, 02:38 PM

Bingo, He doesn't even listen to his constituents (sp?) on a lot of matters anymore, which has really pissed a lot of the True Conservatives and libetarians (like myself) off.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-14-2007, 03:17 PM
Sigh...it's depressing to have to defend Bush, but here goes...

1) Domestically, especially from his supporters viewpoint, he's done GREAT. The Dow has never been higher, unemployment is - on paper - down, and many gov't entitlement programs have been greatly reduced. Say what you will, the economy HAS done well, especially in light of the downturn that was already in place BEFORE Bush took office, and how bad it could have gotten after 9/11.

2) Appointing judges. For his supporters, he has provided the BEST choices for judges, from the Supreme Court appointments to smaller, disctrict positions. Buchanan - who very vocally disagrees with Bush regarding Iraq - has gone on to say on numerous occassions that Bush desreves an "A+++" for his judicial selections. (And the legacy for these things, alas, will last far far longer nad have far greater impact than even the Iraq war).

3) Believe it or not, foreign policy. Think about it: We've got troops in Iraq, we've got troops in Afghanistan, and what country is surrounded by those two? It's actually a very subtle, dare I say, brilliant strategy. Unfortunately, where it backfired is in not realizing HOW much neighboring nations - from the Saudis to the Iraniana - would realize the strategy and how far they would go in dismantling it within the borders of Iraq. (And not levelling with the American people just how much time and money and sacrifice would be required).

chi-town324
07-14-2007, 03:34 PM
im surprised nobody has tried to smoke the fuckhead!

Seshmeister
07-14-2007, 05:35 PM
Have you seen the army of bodyguards he takes around, there are literally hundreds of them. When was the last time you saw him do a walkabout?

ace diamond
07-14-2007, 05:57 PM

How?

How I ask?

HE CHEATED. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Baby's On Fire
07-14-2007, 06:04 PM
It's not that simple. How did he get any votes at all? In order to cheat you have to already be in the game.

ace diamond
07-14-2007, 06:16 PM
well said my friend. very true. im sick of people calling Americans ignorant and stupid because of the government.

I agree wholeheartedly. i love my country dearly, but it sickens me that just because bush is an idiot everyone else thinks the whole damn country is over run with baffoons.

i am an american with a college education. i hate george w. bush.
i am not stupid. i never voted for him.

i am aware of an old proverb that says "As is the leader, so goes the people". in some places and in some cases that may very well be true.

in the united states of america, it is not true. the current president
is a corrupt greedy idiot. the american people for the most part hate this fucking guy and cannot wait to be rid of him and his cronies.

january 20th,2009-12 noon eastern standard time. that is when we will be rid of these idiots.

what is really funny now is the bush's own political party,the GOP
(GRAND OLD PARTY) is just the usual good ole' boys network. the republican party is now denouncing the president. it must be pretty bad if your own party comes out and publically denounces you and
makes it known to the world they want your head and your blood.

as for who i will vote for in november of 2008-hillaryland.

8 years of the clintons turned our country around from ruin after 12 years of gop presidents(reagan&bush sr.), i think it is exactly what wen need to turn things around from the absolute ruinious condition
that bush jr. has placed us in. the war in iraq and afghanistan is a losing battle. we need to end it and bring our troops home.
this shit war is vietnam all over again.

Baby's On Fire
07-14-2007, 06:34 PM
My post never said Americans are stupid. It asked how can there be so many stupid people, meaning humans overall. In this case, we're talking those humans who live within the borders of the USA>

And notwithstanding, your post is BULLSHIT. Americans elected this fucking idiot. Now they all deny it.

WACF
07-14-2007, 07:00 PM
It's kinda like the last collective agreement my union negotiated where I work.

It passed with a %80 Yes vote...yet you have a very hard time finding people that will admit they voted yes.
People vote one way and perhaps don't want to admit it.

When it comes down to it, some people feel loyal to their party...regardless of who leads it.
They will vote for the party, not the person in charge.

Unchainme
07-14-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Sigh...it's depressing to have to defend Bush, but here goes...

1) Domestically, especially from his supporters viewpoint, he's done GREAT. The Dow has never been higher, unemployment is - on paper - down, and many gov't entitlement programs have been greatly reduced. Say what you will, the economy HAS done well, especially in light of the downturn that was already in place BEFORE Bush took office, and how bad it could have gotten after 9/11.

Thats the response I normally get about it..

"Unemployment is only 4.5% and I have a Job, I don't see any reason to change at this point"

He may be a shitty president., In fact I can't wait January 20, 2009 myself..But things could be a lot worse in the country right now...

Of course, It depends where you live, In The Rural Midwest, Things are Great! But something must be up in Seattle or something, Because it seems Ford is always miserable..:D

Baby's On Fire
07-14-2007, 07:26 PM
The Comptroller of the United States himslef says the USA will be bankrupt within 20 or so years. You are heading for catastrophe. (it was on 60 Minutes last Sunday)

How can you say "things are not that bad"?

That's like saying smoking isn't bad for you when you KNOW it will kill you eventually.

Under Clinton, things really were excellent, as far as the economy and lack of the killing fields in Iraq.

Jesus Christ, wake up. You are facing a bleak future.

Unchainme
07-14-2007, 07:56 PM
The Comptroller of the United States himslef says the USA will be bankrupt within 20 or so years. You are heading for catastrophe. (it was on 60 Minutes last Sunday)

That's like saying smoking isn't bad for you when you KNOW it will kill you eventually.

Under Clinton, things really were excellent, as far as the economy and lack of the killing fields in Iraq.

It always looks bleak...

"People Say that life is cesspool of misery and we in America Are Riding through it on a Yacht"

Really? It looks really Bright for me and my generation, The Boomers are dying off, And We're just about to come in and replace them...

And Canada is always better, eh?

The Future always looks bleak, In fact, in the 70's-80's, People thought that My Generation would have it worse than Generations before in terms of standards, Then the Internet came along and brought a revolution, I have a feeling that is going to continue for a while.

You guys have such a jaded view of society...Hell

THERES THE REASON WHY BUSH GETS ELECTED!

He doesn't have a jaded view, He has BAD ideas, But at least He has IDEAS..I have yet to see IDEAS by Others..

Who are WE killing in Iraq? They all seem to be folks that want to murder us...

And Doesn't it seem better than having Adolph Hitler Jr., Saddam Hussein in charge of things, And people forget about the scum bags things he did..At least with this, The Iraqi's have some sort of hope for Some form of non-tyranical Government..

BTW...The Comptroller is Bias in THAT HE WAS APPOINTED BY CLINTON IN 1998! Of course he's going to SAY That...And Under Clinton the majority of his term was under a guy REAGAN appointed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Comptroller_General

Unchainme
07-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Even in the 80's..This is what I mean, Reagan did some pretty bad things back then, but his opponent had taken to a very negative attitude about things, You can see it in these Ads, It's Anger, but more of a whining type, which is not very good for appealing to folks..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oe8xoSGJoK0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oe8xoSGJoK0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jzfF6E-tx7o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jzfF6E-tx7o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Very similiar to the ads in 2004 If I can recall...If the Democrats have a solution for a Brighter Future, Then Show it! Don't Complain! Show me and the rest of the world it works! Barack Obama seems like he is wising up and using that strategy in a way.

Baby's On Fire
07-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Jeus Fucking Christ, but you are thick in the head.

The baby boomers are not "dying off" you dumb fuck. The first baby boomers are about to become pensioners in the next 2 years, and this is the health care catastrophe that is going to bankrupt the United States. YOU will be paying that health care for them. The problem is, the collective "you" doesn't have the money to pay it by ITSELF, let alone all the other needs of the country.

The Comptroller of The United States counsels Washington on fidcal management; that is his function, and they are ignoring him. They agree with him, but they are ignoring him. And they are ignoring him because buffoons like you allow them to ignore him.

Go educate yourself you Goddamned idiot.

Keep smoking those cigarettes, and pretend they won't kill you.

Baby's On Fire
07-14-2007, 08:08 PM
And by the way, the Comptroller was appointed by the Bsuh cabinet, so shut the fuck up witht the endless Republican v. Democrat horseshit.

This has zero to do with politics, except the blindly faithful (and ignorant) BCE minions turn everything into political horseshit.

Unchainme
07-14-2007, 08:11 PM
Jeus Fucking Christ, but you are thick in the head.

The baby boomers are not "dying off" you dumb fuck. The first baby boomers are about to become pensioners in the next 2 years, and this is the health care catastrophe that is going to bankrupt the United States. YOU will be paying that health care for them. The problem is, the collective "you" doesn't have the money to pay it by ITSELF, let alone all the other needs of the country.

The Comptroller of The United States counsels Washington on fidcal management; that is his function, and they are ignoring him. They agree with him, but they are ignoring him. And they are ignoring him because buffoons like you allow them to ignore him.

Go educate yourself you Goddamned idiot.

Keep smoking those cigarettes, and pretend they won't kill you.

Angry, Angry..Thats why I don't vote for politicians like that.

Sadly the left has been using that tactic sounding like a bunch of three year olds as of late.

And Again, why does it matter to you? You live in Canada, You can take that free Health Care and shove it up your ass for all I care, you bunch of socialists.

America will be better some day, When the Big Spenders are sent Away...Bush YES! Current Crop of Republicans YES! Democrats Yes!

Show me a Solution! Don't Bitch about it! Show me a Solution to it! Telling me you have a Fever doesn't cure it! Action does. And so far...Both sides havn't shown that.

Tell me how we are going to fix this..I'm all hears...And don't say.."Vote Republican" "Vote Democrat"..Both don't work!

Unchainme
07-14-2007, 08:15 PM
And by the way, the Comptroller was appointed by the Bsuh cabinet, so shut the fuck up witht the endless Republican v. Democrat horseshit.

This has zero to do with politics, except the blindly faithful (and ignorant) BCE minions turn everything into political horseshit.

He wasn't!

did you read the link idiot?

FORD
07-14-2007, 08:20 PM
I'd sure like to know who stole Grasshopper's account.....

Unchainme
07-14-2007, 08:27 PM
I'd sure like to know who stole Grasshopper's account.....

I think it's Bigblandbrian..;)

Just kidding..

dude, I'm just sorta sick of the negative attitudes with people.

I just want solutions...I don't care what party it is..

Barack is looking really good to me, Because he seems to have the knack.

We can deal with Bush for A couple more years, Get the troops out of Iraq, and then Strengthen the country..

I am not A Neocon, I am not a liberal..I'm just a man who wants whats best for the country, and I really don't think Canadian's have the solution...But I do think theres one out there, And rather than here both sides bitch and moan about it, Solve the Problem..Work For us! Thats what Government is for, Agree?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-15-2007, 12:05 PM

I am not A Neocon, I am not a liberal..I'm just a man

Dude, you're 18. You're barely legal to drive, much less figure out ANYTHING regarding politics. All due respect, You are not yet a man.

Angel
07-15-2007, 02:26 PM
And Again, why does it matter to you? You live in Canada, You can take that free Health Care and shove it up your ass for all I care, you bunch of socialists.

It matters to us because our economies are so closely tied. Something which most Canadians are aware of, but Americans for some reason don't receive that education. It seems like you guys are taught about America only in school, and your knowledge of the rest of the world (including your closest ally, neighbour, and biggest trading partner) is based on supposition and myth. However, as your economy is sliding, ours is growing by leaps & bounds, which is pretty amazing really, because with our high dollar, manufacturing and tourism take a giant blow.

As for free Health Care, there is NO SUCH THING! We pay for our healthcare. In some provinces there are premiums, in others they are covered by taxes.

Oh, and by the way, Canada is a capitalist nation, not socialist.

Redballjets88
07-15-2007, 02:41 PM
i agree with unchainme, people are too fucking negative. whats with all the pesimists?

FORD
07-15-2007, 03:02 PM
i agree with unchainme, people are too fucking negative. whats with all the pesimists?

I guess maybe someone who has lived 13 of his 19 years under the reign of Chimpy Bush might really not know any better. And that in itself, is truly sad. :(

Redballjets88
07-15-2007, 03:09 PM
wtf? i really don't think it is. why can't anyone look on the brightside.

FORD i highly doubt your life have been totally changed and destroyed because Bush is in office

FORD
07-15-2007, 03:11 PM
My life, no. This country, YES.

Redballjets88
07-15-2007, 03:18 PM
neither. other than the war

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Redballs, I must offer my thanks to you. I never thought I'd come across anyone even stupider than Brian on this board, but I've gotta say, what you lack in Brian's arrogant naivety you more than make up for in your ignorant naivety.

Thumbs up, skidmark...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-15-2007, 04:01 PM

Sigh....I'll spell it out for you.

It's not just where the country is at TODAY, it's what path it's on for TOMORROW. As if this quagmire isn't bad enough at the moment, it shows no sign of improvement or progress in the foreseeable future.

So what, you say? Think about it in these terms...

Let's say the war is still running in January 2009 and a Democrat has just been inaugurated as President. It's entirely probable that a national service bill will be introduced. Who will they be looking at to take part in this? YOU, Redballs, and everyone in your age bracket. Ready to go overseas? Willing to fight for your country? Ready to die for a lie?

THAT'S the point. It's not exclusively about adhering to ideals. It's also about self-preservation.

Redballjets88
07-15-2007, 04:03 PM
if a democrat gets elected then why would he/she approve a draft? dems are opposed to the war.

Angel
07-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Oh child, you have so much to learn.... You really are still just a baby.

Nickdfresh
07-15-2007, 04:35 PM
if a democrat gets elected then why would he/she approve a draft? dems are opposed to the war.

A Democrat, Rep. Charles Rangel, WROTE the latest draft bill! He did so precisely because Americans are far less likely to support wars in which they have the personal stake of a family member, and when the majority of the country has to share the burden...

FORD
07-15-2007, 04:42 PM
Not to mention the fact that you can't logically send the same fucking people back in there on their fifth or sixth fucking tour of duty.

The only reason Chimpy hasn't started an official draft is that he KNOWS his own party will kick his ass for it. So instead, he abuses the Guard and the Reserves, forces grandparents back into active duty on technicalities, and sends troops back in who were already told they were done.

That's called a "backdoor draft". It ain't a volunteer military anymore, that's for sure. And that's why recruitment is down. Who wants to sign up for this shit?

Seshmeister
07-15-2007, 06:52 PM

Senate vote
The Senate adopted the resolution on October 11, 2002, by a vote of 77-23.

Voted in favor
77 Senators voted in favor of the resolution, 48 of the votes cast were from Republican members, and 29 of the members were Democrats.

Wayne Allard (R-CO)
George Allen (R-VA)
Max Baucus (D-MT)
Evan Bayh (D-IN)
Bob Bennett (R-UT)
Joe Biden (D-DE)
Kit Bond (R-MO)
John Breaux (D-LA)
Sam Brownback (R-KS)
Jim Bunning (R-KY)
Conrad Burns (R-MT)
Ben Nighthorse Campbell (R-CO)
Maria Cantwell (D-WA)
Jean Carnahan (D-MO)
Tom Carper (D-DE)
Max Cleland (D-GA)
Hillary Clinton (D-NY)
Thad Cochran (R-MS)
Susan Collins (R-ME)
Larry Craig (R-ID)
Mike Crapo (R-ID)
Tom Daschle (D-SD)
Mike DeWine (R-OH)
Christopher Dodd (D-CT)
Pete Domenici (R-NM)
Byron Dorgan (D-ND)
John Edwards (D-NC)
John Ensign (R-NV)
Mike Enzi (R-WY)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Peter Fitzgerald (R-IL)
Bill Frist (R-TN)
Phil Gramm (R-TX)
Chuck Grassley (R-IA)
Judd Gregg (R-NH)
Chuck Hagel (R-NE)
Tom Harkin (D-IA)
Orrin Hatch (R-UT)
Jesse Helms (R-NC)
Fritz Hollings (D-SC)
Tim Hutchinson (R-AR)
Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX)
James Inhofe (R-OK)
Tim Johnson(D-SD)
John Kerry (D-MA)
Herb Kohl (D-WI)
Jon Kyl (R-AZ)
Mary Landrieu (D-LA)
Joe Lieberman (D-CT)
Blanche Lincoln (D-AR)
Trent Lott (R-MS)
Richard Lugar (R-IN)
John McCain (R-AZ)
Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
Zell Miller (D-GA)
Frank Murkowski (R-AK)
Bill Nelson (D-FL)
Ben Nelson (D-NE)
Don Nickles (R-OK)
Harry Reid (D-NV)
Pat Roberts (R-KS)
Jay Rockefeller (D-WV)
Rick Santorum (R-PA)
Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
Jeff Sessions (R-AL)
Richard Shelby (R-AL)
Robert Smith (R-NH)
Gordon Smith (R-OR)
Olympia Snowe (R-ME)
Arlen Specter (R-PA)
Ted Stevens (R-AK)
Craig Thomas (R-WY)
Fred Thompson (R-TN)
Strom Thurmond (R-SC)
Robert Torricelli (D-NJ)
George Voinovich (R-OH)
John Warner (R-VA)

Voted against
23 Senators voted against the resolution: 21 Democrats, 1 Republican, and 1 Independent.

Daniel Akaka (D-HI)
Jeff Bingaman (D-NM)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Robert Byrd (D-WV)
Lincoln Chafee (R-RI)
Jon Corzine (D-NJ)
Kent Conrad (D-ND)
Mark Dayton (D-MN)
Dick Durbin (D-IL)
Russ Feingold (D-WI)
Bob Graham (D-FL)
Daniel Inouye (D-HI)
Jim Jeffords (I-VT)
Ted Kennedy (D-MA)
Patrick Leahy (D-VT)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Barbara Mikulski (D-MD)
Patty Murray (D-WA)
Jack Reed (D-RI)
Paul Sarbanes (D-MD)
Debbie Stabenow (D-MI)
Paul Wellstone (D-MN)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)

Seshmeister
07-15-2007, 06:54 PM
Do the math, the Democrats could have voted down the war.

Seshmeister
07-15-2007, 07:28 PM

Exactly fucking right.

A recent example is his veto on the stem cells thing. He obviously just doesn't take the time to actually try and understand the subject otherwise his position wouldn't be so illogical. It's fine to flush stem cells down the toilet but just don't try and use them with consent to help people???

But one of his political 'strengths' is that he is constantly underestimated by people who confuse his deliberate ignorance, laziness and butchering of the English language for stupidity. He's not stupid.

That said it's still fucking amazing to me that he got a second term.

Apart from the superstition christian vote and voter ignorance(not unique to the US) the other thing I put it down to is campaign funding and TV adverts in particular.

As a non US person I was never bombarded with the 100s of hours of that so never understood how Kerry perhaps or not overplaying his role in Vietnam could be portrayed in the voters mind as worse than dodging the whole thing. Or more importantly why the fuck it mattered either way 30 years on when it was ok to forgive Bush DUI's and coke in the meantime.

I did watch a couple of the presidential debates and trying not to be biased I couldn't see how anyone could watch that and vote for Bush. But then I guess most people don't watch stuff like that.

The thing that is chilling is the amount of times between 2001 and 2006 when Bush made speech after speech, 9-11 Iraq, 9-11 Iraq 9-11 Iraq.

I think a lot of people in the US bought it and who could blame them?

There were intelligent republican posters on this website for at least a couple of years arguing every other day with so called links between Saddam and 9-11. Most either don't post any more or have changed their names.

If the president goes on TV every other fucking day for 3 years before an election and tells you that you are fighting a war to stop people doing another 9-11 then the average Joe who doesn't look into it is going to take that at face value for a while at least.

Then in 2006 he says ""I am often asked why we are in Iraq when Saddam Hussein was not responsible for the 9/11 attacks," Mr Bush said. "The answer is that the regime of Saddam Hussein was a clear threat. My administration, the Congress, and the United Nations saw the threat - and after 9/11, Saddam's regime posed a risk that the world could not afford to take."

Fuck knows what that risk was, Bush never told us. Maybe it was the worry that another thousand innocent Iraqis might be killed.

Anyhoo this is all pretty academic now.

Cheers!

:gulp:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-15-2007, 08:01 PM

I didn't say draft...I said "national service"; of the same ilk that Bill Clinton attempted to introduce when he had first been elected. That doesn't necessarily mean "military", but in these heated times, I would imagine it's much more likely.

Baby's On Fire
07-15-2007, 10:29 PM
He wasn't!

did you read the link idiot?

Yes he was, stupid. Did you watch 60 Minutes? Or is that show too intelligent for you?

Baby's On Fire
07-15-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Angel
It matters to us because our economies are so closely tied. Something which most Canadians are aware of, but Americans for some reason don't receive that education. It seems like you guys are taught about America only in school, and your knowledge of the rest of the world (including your closest ally, neighbour, and biggest trading partner) is based on supposition and myth. However, as your economy is sliding, ours is growing by leaps & bounds, which is pretty amazing really, because with our high dollar, manufacturing and tourism take a giant blow.

As for free Health Care, there is NO SUCH THING! We pay for our healthcare. In some provinces there are premiums, in others they are covered by taxes.

Oh, and by the way, Canada is a capitalist nation, not socialist.

Only a dumbass, red-neck Republican would refer to Canada as Socialist

This is one of the dumbasses this post is all about, voting for an idiot like George Bush.

Baby's On Fire
07-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Redballs, I must offer my thanks to you. I never thought I'd come across anyone even stupider than Brian on this board, but I've gotta say, what you lack in Brian's arrogant naivety you more than make up for in your ignorant naivety.

Thumbs up, skidmark...

What about Thome? At least BlueBallsJet can somewhat spell.

WACF
07-15-2007, 11:27 PM
Only a dumbass, red-neck Republican would refer to Canada as Socialist

We have got them right where we want them Comrade!

FORD
07-15-2007, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by WACF
We have got them right where we want them Comrade!

Is that why the maple leaf is RED?? ;)

WACF
07-15-2007, 11:52 PM
If you look close the Maple Leaf is made up of tiny hammers and sycles.

FORD
07-16-2007, 12:53 AM
http://www.zianet.com/tedmorris/dg/CanadaFlagGirl01.jpg
Uh..... WHAT hammers and sickles??

WACF
07-16-2007, 01:08 AM
You need to inspect..uh...I mean look real close.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-16-2007, 06:22 PM
I think the fact that this thread devolved sp quickly - ironically, thanks to FORD - to just another T&A hotspot (although a mighty hot one indeed) might help explain how Bush managed to win in 2004. Americans...not known for our ability to pay attention to anything political very long.

ace diamond
07-17-2007, 05:01 AM
My post never said Americans are stupid. It asked how can there be so many stupid people, meaning humans overall. In this case, we're talking those humans who live within the borders of the USA>

And notwithstanding, your post is BULLSHIT. Americans elected this fucking idiot. Now they all deny it.

my post is actually true. now i will grant you there were people who did vote for bush,but he did cheat in both 2000 and in 2004. he ran one of the dirtiest campains in u.s. history, twice. the GOP helped him cheat.

in 2000 it was help from his cousin jeb in florida. in 2004 it was the ohio GOP chapter that literally threw away thousands of ballots not cast for chimpy, as well as intimidating non-republican voters
on pain of death and torture to stay away from the polls in some ohio districts.this was all done by GOP officials, and sanctioned by bush and cheney.

i did not vote for bush in 2000. i did not vote for bush in 2004.
i never liked him.i never liked his father either.

ace diamond
07-17-2007, 05:03 AM

more like 1968

scamper
07-17-2007, 03:25 PM

The Clinton legacy is one of a dot.con over inflated economy that came crashing down at the end. He is also the reason credit card companies rape people who are not intelligent enough to realize it's not free money. We were also being attacked by terrorist while sitting back and doing nothing about it. It's been said in this post once already "worry about your country not ours".

scamper
07-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Yes he was, stupid. Did you watch 60 Minutes? Or is that show too intelligent for you?

Don't believe everything you see on the TV.

scamper
07-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by scamper
The Clinton legacy is one of a dot.con over inflated economy that came crashing down at the end. He is also the reason credit card companies rape people who are not intelligent enough to realize it's not free money. We were also being attacked by terrorist while sitting back and doing nothing about it. It's been said in this post once already "worry about your country not ours".

And I like Clinton, but tell it like it really was.

Baby's On Fire
07-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Don't believe everything you see on the TV.

60 Minutes is the most reputable, legitimate news show in hisotry.

Notwithstanding, it's a simple fact thet Bushco appointed Mr. Comptroller General. And they ignore him because they don't have answers or solutions.

Meanwhile they start illegal wars and a murder machine, instead of spending that money to correct the problems THEY created.

All the while, you as the taxpayer, are getting FUCKED. And so are your grandchildren.

Now how do you feel about that? You don't care about your kids's future or your Grandchildren?

Or are you so enamoured with the BCE bullshit you refuse to believe this?

Unchainme
07-18-2007, 08:53 PM

Notwithstanding, it's a simple fact thet Bushco appointed Mr. Comptroller General. And they ignore him because they don't have answers or solutions.

Meanwhile they start illegal wars and a murder machine, instead of spending that money to correct the problems THEY created.

All the while, you as the taxpayer, are getting FUCKED. And so are your grandchildren.

Now how do you feel about that? You don't care about your kids's future or your Grandchildren?

Oh do shut up.

Redballjets88
07-18-2007, 08:58 PM
I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS

Unchainme
07-18-2007, 09:04 PM
bottomline..This Board only needs one FORD..We don't need some Whiney Canuck telling us how to run the country and such..We got enough of those over here...

I don't trust any of what the media says, All have a bias...And if you don't believe that..then you're a moron...

Nickdfresh
07-18-2007, 09:09 PM
The Clinton legacy is one of a dot.con over inflated economy that came crashing down at the end.

Not true. The market adjusted and was doing well at the end of his tenure, despite the dot.com "crash," which only served to reassure people that "brick and mortar" was still more important...

The very boom of the Internet was precipitated by some Clintonian policies...

He is also the reason credit card companies rape people who are not intelligent enough to realize it's not free money. We were also being attacked by terrorist while sitting back and doing nothing about it. It's been said in this post once already "worry about your country not ours".

Actually, I blame the Republican held congress much more so for that. Aren't they the ones that denied people the basic right of bankruptcy, that now only large corporations --like Enron-- have!

Unchainme
07-18-2007, 09:13 PM
Not true. The market adjusted and was doing well at the end of his tenure, despite the dot.com "crash," which only served to reassure people that "brick and mortar" was still more important...

The very boom of the Internet was precipitated by some Clintonian policies...

Actually, I blame the Republican held congress much more so for that. Aren't they the ones that denied people the basic right of bankruptcy, that now only large corporations --like Enron-- have!

Fricking Enron...The Ultimate in scumbaggery....Bush and cheney were probably blowing them for money..

FORD
07-18-2007, 09:14 PM
bottomline..This Board only needs one FORD..

Now that's hilarious..... coming from a user name that pretty much outed itself as a community troll weeks ago.

Unchainme
07-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Now that's hilarious..... coming from a user name that pretty much outed itself as a community troll weeks ago.

Who's the troll? :confused:

Angel
07-18-2007, 09:59 PM

I would rate "the fifth estate" as being more legitimate than even 60 minutes...in your own words: Canada, motherfucker

FORD
07-18-2007, 11:34 PM

Historically, yes. Unfortunately, Ed Bradley is dead, Mike Wallace and Dan Rather are retired, and Morley Safer's contributions are few and far between. Scott Pelli is an absolute right wing shill and Steve Kroft isn't much better. And when I saw that fucking stupid Bush blowing whore Katie Couric on the show, I had to turn it off.

Like the rest of CBS News, 60 Minutes ain't what it used to be :(

WhoCares?
07-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Hey guys, both parties, which are the same party, suck the big one

If any of you think there's a difference between the R's & the D's you're terribaly mistaken

What we have is a form of "autocracy", with the singular being the small elite that truly runs not only our country but the entire planet

But what I find annoying & ignorant is a liberal ideologue like Ford who uses this forum as a bully pulpit to preach his opinions while mocking all others

Trust me people, we're all getting screwed by both parties. We no longer own our government. It's been sold to the highest bidder

Hey guys, guess what? I'm a conservative, which means I believe in conservative values (oh the horror)

I'm not a R or a D. I think for myself

None of this is based on any political leanings or ideology. It's based on the criminals rhat we ourselves have elected into office

Maybe if people used their heads, researched subjects & used the right to vote as a tool to form a fair & viable society, we wouldn't be in this mess

Stop forming your opinions based on the mainstream nedia whores & enlighten yourselves to the truth

The internet is our friend. Use it

FORD
07-19-2007, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by WhoCares?

But what I find annoying & ignorant is a liberal ideologue like Ford who uses this forum as a bully pulpit to preach his opinions while mocking all others

And in making such a ridiculous statement, you only prove that you are the annoying and ignorant one.

I don't preach opinions, I preach the truth, and the truth is that this country is in deep shit. And finally over 73 of the country has recognized that reality.

Now if only Congress would pull their heads out of their asses........

Redballjets88
07-19-2007, 03:32 AM
Who Cares is correct.

WhoCares?
07-19-2007, 06:04 AM
The truth Ford? Bullshit

The truth as seen by Ford

All you do is bash Republicans & glorify Democrats

You're a partisan ideologue pure & simple. A one sided, one trick pony who feels the need to spew your BS again & again

You want to worship the biased leftist media & the corrupt Dems? Go right ahead, just please stop acting like you know what the **** you're talking about, because you don't

FORD
07-19-2007, 08:51 AM
When was the last time I "glorified" a Democrat, Busheep???

There is NOTHING partisan about me at all, because at the moment, I don't have a party. And if the 2008 primary is allowed to be stolen the way the 2004 was, that decision will become final and irreversible.

And there is NO SUCH FUCKING THING AS A "LEFTIST" MEDIA. There are a few individuals out there who still have brains and speak their minds, like Keith Olbermann, Mike Malloy, and Sam Seder, but there are NO networks out there which are not under blatant right wing control. And that includes Air America, and NPR, which was blackmailed into going right wing in order to get federal funding.

I'm an American Patriot, dumbass. Why don't you look up what that word really means. Not what Sean Hannazi told you that it means.

scamper
07-19-2007, 10:32 AM

If Clinton wouldn't have lifted the cap on interest rates the CC companies could charge there would be a lot less people going bankrupt. Bankruptcy was too easy anyway, sure in some cases it was needed but a lot of people used it just to make up for their spending habits and then never changed their habits afterwards. The problem now is the majority of the people are into instant gratification nobody is willing to save up for anything.

scamper
07-19-2007, 10:36 AM

I don't give a fuck about the BCE or the DEMS. Good play on the children card (nice left move), I think my kids will be just fine. Not to worry.

WhoCares?
07-19-2007, 10:43 AM
LOL, This Ford guy is funny

I've already stated in another thread which he read that I despise Bush with a passion, yet I'm a "Busheep"

And no leftist media bias? Au contraire my braindead lefty friend, it drips with leftist bias

And really, it depends on how you define leftist or right wing

It's neither. It's controlled by a small majority of our business & political elites. They use both sides of the coin to advance their agenda

It just so happens in order to destroy our unity as a people & country, the "leftist" bais works more in their favor

Our political class are nothing but pawns of the true elite that pull the stings

As I told you before, I'm neither a R or a D, I'm an independent. Extremes on both sides disgust me

You insist on acting as if your a fair & open minded individual, yet by your constant postings & lunatic rants about the "right wing", you prove yourself to be nothing but a shill for the radical left

Oh, & I despise Hannity as well. Nice try

An American Patriot? Oh that's a good one. An American Patriot is a well informed & fair minded person who fights for the betterment of his country & people

You do neither. Your tiny intellect may cause you to think you're a patriot, but trust me, you're not

Take your elitist attitude & holier than thou rethoric & stuff it

Others on this board that lean to the left have posted some informative & cognizant posts without resorting to insults & demagoging. A shame you can't as well

Oh look, you got me down to your level with the name calling. Oh well

Deal with a child & that happens

knuckleboner
07-19-2007, 12:43 PM
bottomline..This Board only needs one FORD

yeah, but technically, i think he's a trinity...;)

Redballjets88
07-19-2007, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by WhoCares?
LOL, This Ford guy is funny

I've already stated in another thread which he read that I despise Bush with a passion, yet I'm a "Busheep"

And no leftist media bias? Au contraire my braindead lefty friend, it drips with leftist bias

And really, it depends on how you define leftist or right wing

It's neither. It's controlled by a small majority of our business & political elites. They use both sides of the coin to advance their agenda

It just so happens in order to destroy our unity as a people & country, the "leftist" bais works more in their favor

Our political class are nothing but pawns of the true elite that pull the stings

As I told you before, I'm neither a R or a D, I'm an independent. Extremes on both sides disgust me

You insist on acting as if your a fair & open minded individual, yet by your constant postings & lunatic rants about the "right wing", you prove yourself to be nothing but a shill for the radical left

Oh, & I despise Hannity as well. Nice try

An American Patriot? Oh that's a good one. An American Patriot is a well informed & fair minded person who fights for the betterment of his country & people

You do neither. Your tiny intellect may cause you to think you're a patriot, but trust me, you're not

Take your elitist attitude & holier than thou rethoric & stuff it

Others on this board that lean to the left have posted some informative & cognizant posts without resorting to insults & demagoging. A shame you can't as well

Oh look, you got me down to your level with the name calling. Oh well

Deal with a child & that happens

FORD got...

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/redballjets88/pwnd.jpg

FORD
07-19-2007, 01:43 PM
Not in your wettest homosexual dreams, RedBalls.

You and this other sheep make a nice couple. Why don't you move to Massachusetts and get married?

Unchainme
07-19-2007, 02:06 PM

You and this other sheep make a nice couple. Why don't you move to Massachusetts and get married?

Not that theres anything wrong with that..:)

Redballjets88
07-19-2007, 02:32 PM

You're just mad because he made you look like massive hypocritcal bitch. That sucks man, you need a tissue? Ya gunna cry?

FORD
07-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Not that theres anything wrong with that..:)

No, not at all. It's fine if that's who you are....

http://img.search.com/c/c9/Ac.logcabin.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cTDVEb6Wu-w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cTDVEb6Wu-w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Redballjets88
07-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Seinfield is hilarious

scamper
07-19-2007, 03:54 PM
funny stuff

Baby's On Fire
07-19-2007, 05:52 PM
bottomline..This Board only needs one FORD..We don't need some Whiney Canuck telling us how to run the country and such..We got enough of those over here...

I don't trust any of what the media says, All have a bias...And if you don't believe that..then you're a moron...

Yes I'm a moron. And colossal idiots like you voted for Bush. Not once, but twice. And thus the reason for this thread.

So maybe you can explain to us why there are so many idiots to actually vote for Bush, since you're one of those idiots.

Baby's On Fire
07-19-2007, 05:55 PM
When was the last time I "glorified" a Democrat, Busheep???

There is NOTHING partisan about me at all, because at the moment, I don't have a party. And if the 2008 primary is allowed to be stolen the way the 2004 was, that decision will become final and irreversible.

And there is NO SUCH FUCKING THING AS A "LEFTIST" MEDIA. There are a few individuals out there who still have brains and speak their minds, like Keith Olbermann, Mike Malloy, and Sam Seder, but there are NO networks out there which are not under blatant right wing control. And that includes Air America, and NPR, which was blackmailed into going right wing in order to get federal funding.

I'm an American Patriot, dumbass. Why don't you look up what that word really means. Not what Sean Hannazi told you that it means.

But isn't an "American Patriot" some idiot who blindly follows the BCE horseshit, and supports it's murder machine?

And anyone who doesn't do that is a traitor or a so-called "Lib"?

Baby's On Fire
07-19-2007, 05:57 PM
I don't give a fuck about the BCE or the DEMS. Good play on the children card (nice left move), I think my kids will be just fine. Not to worry.

Your kids are going to inherit a bankrupt United States of America.

And you will be responsible in part for their misery. Yeah, you sure care about your kids alright.

The USA is going to be bankrupt in 20-30 years. This is the warning from the Comptroller General -- whose fucking job it is to monitor these things -- that no one is listening to.

Just keep following the BCE lies....you'll be just fine.

scamper
07-20-2007, 08:24 AM
Your kids are going to inherit a bankrupt United States of America.

And you will be responsible in part for their misery. Yeah, you sure care about your kids alright.

The USA is going to be bankrupt in 20-30 years. This is the warning from the Comptroller General -- whose fucking job it is to monitor these things -- that no one is listening to.

Just keep following the BCE lies....you'll be just fine.

You seem to be obsessed with my country and now my children, are you some sort of stalker? Take of your own and I'll take care of mine. End of story.

Baby's On Fire
07-20-2007, 04:36 PM
You seem to be obsessed with my country and now my children, are you some sort of stalker? Take of your own and I'll take care of mine. End of story.

You're not capable of taking care of your kids. You voted for Bush, which makes you a worthless idiot.

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 04:48 PM
Baby you are a retard. everything you say is retarded, and you're a peice of shit. Why don't you worry about Canada and not the U.S.. They fact that someone voted for Bush doesn't mean they are incapable of childcare, or else the majority of the country would have kids in foster care. Why don't you post some where else? or just die, either way I'm sick of hearing you bitch and moan about the US when you don't even live here, and none of what has happened in the past 7 years under Bush has effected you.

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Baby you are a retard. everything you say is retarded, and you're a peice of shit. Why don't you worry about Canada and not the U.S.. They fact that someone voted for Bush doesn't mean they are incapable of childcare, or else the majority of the country would have kids in foster care. Why don't you post some where else? or just die, either way I'm sick of hearing you bitch and moan about the US when you don't even live here, and none of what has happened in the past 7 years under Bush has effected you.

Where to begin? :rolleyes:

Forgetting for a moment that judging by his posts, his IQ is at least double anything you could hope for....

The "majority" of the US didnt vote for Bush, mensa....

If you're "sick" of "hearing" him bitch, stay out of the forum, and go enlist for your hero.....

If you don't think the actions of this administration has affected Canada, as well as the rest of the world, then YOU'RE the retard. :rolleyes:

STFU and drink your bleach already. I have your check waiting for you.

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 04:57 PM

I do agree with this sentiment, however....

You do realize we're not paying for the billions spent on this war, occupation, and tax cuts for the uber-wealthy....OUR KIDS AND GRANDKIDS ARE.

BushCO has sold you, your kids, and your kid's kids down the river for his own ego, and to line the pocketbooks of those who annointed him.

Chew on that for a while...

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Where to begin? :rolleyes:

Forgetting for a moment that judging by his posts, his IQ is at least double anything you could hope for....

The "majority" of the US didnt vote for Bush, mensa....

If you're "sick" of "hearing" him bitch, stay out of the forum, and go enlist for your hero.....

If you don't think the actions of this administration has affected Canada, as well as the rest of the world, then YOU'RE the retard. :rolleyes:

STFU and drink your bleach already. I have your check waiting for you.

Oh man am I glad you showed your stupidity just then. In 2004 Bush won the popular vote therefore half of the voting population was for him. (independent votes weren't enough to take the 50% away) Bush isn't my hero. I don't like the war. And I doubt a 45 year old loser has 75k. God lounge go suck off FORD already, he has a raging boner just waiting for ya.

Stop being a closed minded fuck and join the real world budddy. The US isn't doing that bad guy. I hope that a democrat gets voted as president that way you guys can stop complaing about the "BCE" and stop crying about everything that happens that you don't like. GROW SOME BALLS, the world isn't perfect, someone you don't like will get elected. Just live with it and don't worry. Now take that wisdom and smile. or just suck off your favorite male prostitute. Either way I know you will be happy and content with life.

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 05:09 PM
Oh man am I glad you showed your stupidity just then. In 2004 Bush won the popular vote therefore half of the voting population was for him.

LMMFAO

And what percentage of the "voting population" actually voted?

Math wasn't your strong suit, eh?

But way to let the big picture go over your head [again]

:rolleyes:

Generation Wii strikes again

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Well more people voted in 2004 then ever before. Quit defending baby for his retarded statement claiming bush voters can't care for children, thats the whole point.

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Well more people voted in 2004 then ever before. Quit defending baby for his retarded statement claiming bush voters can't care for children, thats the whole point.

No, the point was you telling ANYONE in here they're retarded and to shut up is laughable.

Those who live in glass trailers shouldn't throw empty bottles of Lone Star.

I never defended anyone, moron.

But I will defend his right to post what he wants in here, especially since it seems to piss you off so much.

:cool:

jhale667
07-20-2007, 05:18 PM

Generation Wii strikes again

Dude, don't even bother arguing with kid clueless...:rolleyes:

Angel
07-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Quit defending baby for his retarded statement claiming bush voters can't care for children, thats the whole point.

I have to agree with you to an extent on that one. However, I MUST point out how sad it is that a 19 year old is hanging around a website full of middle-aged Van Halen fans. The fact that you're a Roth fan indicates you have good taste in music... but really child. This is the age when you're supposed to be out there living it up and getting laid...

Hmmm... who's the Loser???

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Yes exactly, you defend those you agree with, just admit that you're a closed minded twat.

BTW I live in a house. And drink Miller. :)

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Dude, don't even bother arguing with kid clueless...:rolleyes:

:D

I'm not arguing with the little shit.....

He has nothing to offer in the way of debate.

I just like giving him the rope, and then sit back and watch him swing. :D

Front Line Pro-Am at its finest.

Angel
07-20-2007, 05:25 PM
Did you get as good a giggle as me at him calling me "a close minded twat"???

Damn, you don't have to own this kid... he does it himself!!

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 05:27 PM
angel go back to you're imaginary nigerian jew boyfriend, and tell your fake brother to die.

Angel
07-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Yes exactly, you defend those you agree with, just admit that you're a closed minded twat.

BTW I live in a house. And drink Miller. :)

Now I realize that wasn't directed at me. Use quotes so we can tell which of us gets credits for the owning please...

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 05:29 PM
:D

I'm not arguing with the little shit.....

I'm just acting cool through the internet. In real life I'm 5'5'' and haven't left my house in 6 years.

Front Line fantasy life at its finest.

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 05:31 PM
It's four in the afternoon and raining. I'm rarely ever getting laid, unless you count my sister,and I have no friends.

I wish I knew what the fuck I was even talking about in here, but mom and dad say bush is a gud president.

Will someone pay attention to me?

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 05:32 PM
angel go back to you're imaginary nigerian jew boyfriend, and tell your fake brother to die.

Why is it whenever you finally decide to try and use punctuation, you get it wrong?

your
you're

Don't cry "typo" either. :rolleyes:

See, THIS is why I call you stupid. NOT because you're [see?] from Texas.

The more you post, the dumber you look.

Find a nice community college, get a job, move out your mom's house, and for Christ's sake stop drinking Miller :rolleyes:

Or you could always enlist, big shot. :cool:

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 05:33 PM
It's four in the afternoon and raining. I'm rarely ever on here at night while haning out with friends.

When do you work?

Or do you buy your Miller with your allowance?

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 05:35 PM
oh you make me laugh. I'll move out when you do. deal? And I'm going to a University starting next month big guy.

I wonder what you do for a living that gives you the time to average 14 posts per day for the past 1105 days.

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 05:37 PM

Redballjets88
When do you work?

Or do you buy your Miller with your allowance?

I wait table for the summer, and during the school year I work at an after school program for elementary school children.

Redballjets88
dupe on accident.

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 05:38 PM
I wonder what you do for a living that gives you the time to average 14 posts per day for the past 1105 days.

I do the same thing the focus of this web site does, genius.

I make Rock and Roll for a living.

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 05:39 PM
so you're a failed musician that went to a trade school to learn sound?

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 05:40 PM
I wait table for the summer, and during the school year I work at an after school program for elementary scholl children.

LMMFAO

You had 3 chances, and STILL couldn't get the post right.

This isn't even a sport anymore. :(

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 05:42 PM
the site froze up and I clicked the button 3 times...

Angel
07-20-2007, 05:49 PM

I won't post Thomas' picture without permission and for the record, he's not my boyfriend. He's one of the men I date...

Here is the listing from the crematorium in Calgary where my brother was cremated:

12200 Genereux, Guy Maxime 15 Aug 1978 Banff F. Home, Banff, AB

http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/crematorium/crem2_g.html

Born: Aug 5, 1958 Died: Aug. 12, 1978. Survived by parents Norm & Doreen, brothers Todd & Kim and sister Angel.

You've crossed the line of decent human behaviour you scum sucking bottom feeder....

jhale667
07-20-2007, 07:06 PM
the site froze up and I clicked the button 3 times...

Yeah, yeah...and the dog ate your homework....;)

Baby's On Fire
07-20-2007, 07:21 PM
I do agree with this sentiment, however....

You do realize we're not paying for the billions spent on this war, occupation, and tax cuts for the uber-wealthy....OUR KIDS AND GRANDKIDS ARE.

BushCO has sold you, your kids, and your kid's kids down the river for his own ego, and to line the pocketbooks of those who annointed him.

Chew on that for a while...

Poignant and succinct. But these Bushco apologists will never understand or admit that they fucked up not only themselves but most of the World by voting in that idiot.

Baby's On Fire
07-20-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh man am I glad you showed your stupidity just then. In 2004 Bush won the popular vote therefore half of the voting population was for him. (independent votes weren't enough to take the 50% away) Bush isn't my hero. I don't like the war. And I doubt a 45 year old loser has 75k. God lounge go suck off FORD already, he has a raging boner just waiting for ya.

Stop being a closed minded fuck and join the real world budddy. The US isn't doing that bad guy. I hope that a democrat gets voted as president that way you guys can stop complaing about the "BCE" and stop crying about everything that happens that you don't like. GROW SOME BALLS, the world isn't perfect, someone you don't like will get elected. Just live with it and don't worry. Now take that wisdom and smile. or just suck off your favorite male prostitute. Either way I know you will be happy and content with life.

THIS IS THE WHOLE POINT OF MY THREAD YOU IDIOT!!!

How the fuck are there so many stupid people to vote in such a colossal fuck up and idiot as Bush? Not once, but twice. Glad you caught up with the topic.

Angel
07-20-2007, 07:46 PM
Baby... they didn't vote him in the first time.

The second time... the fear mongering worked.

I used to think "stupid" too, but in actual fact there are a lot of extremely intelligent Americans, even those that are Republican. Rather than call them stupid, don't you think ignorant (in the true sense of the word) would be much more applicable.

There's also the north/south... For some reason, Northerners seem to have a better grasp of things. (Probably because the Northern states gets CBC news. ;))

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Bush did NOT win in 2004 either guys and dolls.....

One word for you.....

OHIO

stringfelowhawk
07-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Sometimes I don't need to post to have a good time here. I can just keep reading everyone elses and have a jolly good time. Keep it up ladies and gents. Oh! And you're doing one hellova job.

Angel
07-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Bush did NOT win in 2004 either guys and dolls.....

One word for you.....

OHIO

My apologies... totally forgot about that one. Thanks, Lounge

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 07:56 PM
My apologies... totally forgot about that one. Thanks, Lounge

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. laid it all out here....

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election_stolen

Baby's On Fire
07-20-2007, 07:59 PM
Baby... they didn't vote him in the first time.

The second time... the fear mongering worked.

I used to think "stupid" too, but in actual fact there are a lot of extremely intelligent Americans, even those that are Republican. Rather than call them stupid, don't you think ignorant (in the true sense of the word) would be much more applicable.

There's also the north/south... For some reason, Northerners seem to have a better grasp of things. (Probably because the Northern states gets CBC news. ;))

The whole point of the thread is this: How did Bush even come close to getting enough votes to be able to steal the election?

The fact that he got any votes at all is amazing, yet alone enough votes to almost win.

C'mon people. With the exception of THome and BlueBallsJet you're all smart enough to ponder this question.

But none of us can answer it.

FORD
07-20-2007, 09:24 PM
The whole point of the thread is this: How did Bush even come close to getting enough votes to be able to steal the election?

The fact that he got any votes at all is amazing, yet alone enough votes to almost win.

C'mon people. With the exception of THome and BlueBallsJet you're all smart enough to ponder this question.

The whore media. They hyped up Monkey Ass as this "regular guy". Some sort of "man of the people" that everybody wanted to "drink a beer with".

Gore, by contrast, was painted as "stiff and wooden". And the DLC idiots running his campaign didn't do a damn thing to counter that mischarecterization. Anyone whose seen a post 2000 Gore speech knows better, for all the good it does now.

The worst example of Chimp ass kissing by the whore media was in the Gore - Chimp debates in the Fall of 2000.

Gore kicked Monkey Boy's ass in all three debates. Chimpy's answers were all scripted talking points, and half the time, didn't even address the question asked of him at the time.

Yet the media whores declared Monkey Boy the "Winner" of the debates.

My friends and I, watching these debates together, all looked at each other and said "HUH"?? :confused:

No sane or honest person could have said that ignorant simian won those debates, but that was the spin. That should have been our first clue that this thing was going to be stolen.

Redballjets88
07-21-2007, 04:22 AM
THIS IS THE WHOLE POINT OF MY THREAD YOU IDIOT!!!

How the fuck are there so many stupid people to vote in such a colossal fuck up and idiot as Bush? Not once, but twice. Glad you caught up with the topic.

I have already told you Baby, the first time he won on accident, the second time people felt that kerry was too flakey. the point is these days people realize the error in their ways, and there is only a year and a half left of his term, so we are almost done with the bullshit.

Nickdfresh
07-21-2007, 09:11 AM

Good point. While I believe that some vote fraud took place in both elections, the fact was that the contest was close enough for it too tip the balance...

Baby's On Fire
07-21-2007, 02:41 PM
I have already told you Baby, the first time he won on accident, the second time people felt that kerry was too flakey. the point is these days people realize the error in their ways, and there is only a year and a half left of his term, so we are almost done with the bullshit.

Do my eyes deceive me or are you starting to wake up to the reality about the BCE?

In 18 months, Bush can still do a lot more damage than he's already done. IMO he's has irreversibly fucked your country 10 ways from Sunday....and while he's at it he fucked a lot of other countries too.

Redballjets88
07-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Do my eyes deceive me or are you starting to wake up to the reality about the BCE?

In 18 months, Bush can still do a lot more damage than he's already done. IMO he's has irreversibly fucked your country 10 ways from Sunday....and while he's at it he fucked a lot of other countries too.

no, I have said this exact thing to you before. Nothing is irreversable, otherwise we would have never gotten out of the depression. Bush isn't the first President Republican or Democrat that has fucked up.

Baby's On Fire
07-21-2007, 08:01 PM
But he has fucked up bigger than anyone in history. The USA went from an economic powerhouse in the black first time probably ever due to Clinton, and within less than 4 years into a massive deficit from which the USA will probably never recover.

The USA is going to be bankrupt and a second-World country in 20 years or so.

And everyone still makes excuses for the BCE.

Seshmeister
07-21-2007, 10:27 PM
The whore media. They hyped up Monkey Ass as this "regular guy". Some sort of "man of the people" that everybody wanted to "drink a beer with".

Gore, by contrast, was painted as "stiff and wooden". And the DLC idiots running his campaign didn't do a damn thing to counter that mischarecterization. Anyone whose seen a post 2000 Gore speech knows better, for all the good it does now.

The worst example of Chimp ass kissing by the whore media was in the Gore - Chimp debates in the Fall of 2000.

Gore kicked Monkey Boy's ass in all three debates. Chimpy's answers were all scripted talking points, and half the time, didn't even address the question asked of him at the time.

Yet the media whores declared Monkey Boy the "Winner" of the debates.

My friends and I, watching these debates together, all looked at each other and said "HUH"?? :confused:

No sane or honest person could have said that ignorant simian won those debates, but that was the spin. That should have been our first clue that this thing was going to be stolen.

You're blaming the media.

Maybe it's just that your averge voter is disinterested and pretty dumb.

Redballjets88
07-21-2007, 10:49 PM
But he has fucked up bigger than anyone in history. The USA went from an economic powerhouse in the black first time probably ever due to Clinton, and within less than 4 years into a massive deficit from which the USA will probably never recover.

No....Roaring twenties into the despression was a far worse time.

Guitar Shark
07-22-2007, 01:59 AM

Please do not use "reality" and "BCE" in the same sentence. It's an oil/water thing.

Redballjets88
07-22-2007, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Please do not use "reality" and "BCE" in the same sentence. It's an oil/water thing.

good call

LoungeMachine
07-22-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Well, you got the OIL part right.....

http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/56672/

Nickdfresh
07-22-2007, 12:02 PM
Both actually...

http://www.offshore-technology.com/contractor_images/kanfa/3_oil_tanker.jpg

knuckleboner
07-22-2007, 12:03 PM

sure i can. it's not too hard. (and none of the answer involves theft of any kind.)

2000: gore was an awful campaigner. bush was personable. gore was wooden. al's gotten much better since, but during 2000 he was not strong. he definitely did not energize a lot of moderate and semi-interested voters. still, he DID win the debates (which, if i remember correctly, there were a number of media saying that he won) and that helped him win the popular vote. however, again, towards his horrible campaigning, the former senator from tennessee couldn't even win his own home state. had he won tennessee, gore would've been president. plus, do not discount that gore had to run on the clinton era. which while good in many respects, ended on that sour note of impeachment. was the impeachment called for? maybe not. but the populace did know by 2000 that clinton did cheat, in the oval office, and then lied to courts, and the American people about it. that did harm democrats in some areas.

2004: the war was still fresh. many people still saw it as a national security issue. whether or not bush lied about the intelligence was nowhere near an issue as it has come to be. and kerry was also a pretty bad candidate. his "i-voted-for-the-war-before-i-voted-against-it" might have been played up in the press, but nonetheless, it was fairly indicative of kerry's inability to convince enough moderates and swing voters that he was the legitimate alternative. and his, "john kerry reporting for duty," was such an obvious and foolish publicity stunt that it didn't really help him. of course, it DID open the door for the counter backlash. true, the swift boat folks were slime. but, kerry, who had never really played up his military credentials, suddenly started to do so, he had to expect a response.

the bottom line is there are a lot of people that state that they voted for the lesser of 2 evils in the elections. it's not that they were gung ho about bush (or gore, or kerry) but that at the time, the alternative was worse.

now, some people will blame the system for these results. me? i blame the general apathy of the voters. because the final 2 candidates may indeed be the lesser of 2 evils. but if more people actually paid attention and participated in the primaries, we'd have a better shot of getting better candidates.

Nickdfresh
07-22-2007, 12:06 PM
Gore also in large part rejected a lot of the Clinton political machine, trying to distance himself from Monica-gate. I think this was a grave error as well...

Eddie's Booze
07-22-2007, 12:43 PM

Going Bankrupt is 110% correct.

America's debt is....

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/debtiv.gif

and growing.

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Redballjets88
07-22-2007, 01:43 PM
The debt is huge, but if Congress would start paying for it we could pay it off, it's not like we aren't bringing in money. Just last week our exports were higher than ever and the Dow was breaking records.

jhale667
07-22-2007, 01:48 PM
The debt is huge, but if Congress would start paying for it we could pay it off, it's not like we aren't bringing in money. Just last week our exports were higher than ever and the Dow was breaking records.

Um, and how many billion dollars a day are going towards a bullshit war again, Sparky? :rolleyes:

Redballjets88
07-22-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm not defending that, we really need to refocus where our money is going. I don't want to pay for the war, I don't want to pay for mansions for Senators, and as bad as it sounds I don't want to finance every country whenever something goes bad there. I'm sick of us having to be in everyone else's business.

ace diamond
07-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by ace diamond
my post is actually true. now i will grant you there were people who did vote for bush,but he did cheat in both 2000 and in 2004. he ran one of the dirtiest campains in u.s. history, twice. the GOP helped him cheat.

in 2000 it was help from his cousin jeb in florida. in 2004 it was the ohio GOP chapter that literally threw away thousands of ballots not cast for chimpy, as well as intimidating non-republican voters
on pain of death and torture to stay away from the polls in some ohio districts.this was all done by GOP officials, and sanctioned by bush and cheney.

i did not vote for bush in 2000. i did not vote for bush in 2004.
i never liked him.i never liked his father either.

Baby's On Fire
07-22-2007, 08:12 PM
No....Roaring twenties into the despression was a far worse time.

That was a crisis caused by the collapse of World markets.

Within 20 years, the United States is going to be financially devastated and it will never recover. All thanks to Chimpy and the millions of assholes who voted for him. TWICE.

Baby's On Fire
07-22-2007, 08:19 PM

Kid, you are not paying attention. Read the following carefully:

The Comptroller General of The United States has recently stated (and every non-partisan economist in the country supports his analysis) that the USA WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PAY OFF ANY OF ITS BILLS WITHIN 20 YEARS.

The USA is not bringing in anywhere near enough revenue to pay its debts NOW, and in 2 years the first Baby Boomers will become pensioners and the health care bills that will in turn generate is going to destroy the economy of The United States.

PERIOD.

I'm not making this up. It was on 60 Minutes recently.

scamper
07-23-2007, 09:00 AM

Oh my god, then we would be.........Canada.

ace diamond
07-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Oh my god, then we would be.........Canada. :lol:

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Kid, you are not paying attention. Read the following carefully:

The Comptroller General of The United States has recently stated (and every non-partisan economist in the country supports his analysis) that the USA WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PAY OFF ANY OF ITS BILLS WITHIN 20 YEARS.

The USA is not bringing in anywhere near enough revenue to pay its debts NOW, and in 2 years the first Baby Boomers will become pensioners and the health care bills that will in turn generate is going to destroy the economy of The United States.

PERIOD.

I'm not making this up. It was on 60 Minutes recently.

You saying that proves it isn't all Bush's fault, many problems stem from the 40's and on.

jhale667
07-23-2007, 05:16 PM
You saying that proves it isn't all Bush's fault, many problems stem from the 40's and on.

WRONG. As usual...

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 05:21 PM
WRONG. As usual...

No, he spoke about baby booomers and healthcare, aka Medacare, and Social Security.

Therefore you are WRONG.

Baby's On Fire
07-23-2007, 06:31 PM
No, he spoke about baby booomers and healthcare, aka Medacare, and Social Security.

Therefore you are WRONG.

Kid, you're clueless.

Because of the looming baby boom healthcare crisis, in combination with Bush's massive incompetence with the US economy and the so-called war on terror, there is not enough money to even come close to paying any of the debts. Once the baby boomers become pensioners, that deficit is going to become worse, to the point of no return.

When Bush took office, due to the Clinton years, the USA had unprecedented growth, a balanced budget, and zero debt.

That fuck-up Bush squandered that in under 6 years, and still hasn't even caught Bin Laden. Not bad, he decimtaes what once was the World's superpower and all he has to show for it is some dead towel heads....plus lots of dead INNOCENT people and US troops. Oh, and he managed to let two border patrol guards rot in jail for shooting one of his (Bush's) Mexican cocaine-trafficking buddies. Let's not forget that big accomplishment.

You need to wake up kid. YOU are going to be the one who suffers under the bankrupt economy, not Bushco.

jhale667
07-23-2007, 06:52 PM
Kid, you're clueless.

Because of the looming baby boom healthcare crisis, in combination with Bush's massive incompetence with the US economy and the so-called war on terror, there is not enough money to even come close to paying any of the debts. Once the baby boomers become pensioners, that deficit is going to become worse, to the point of no return.

When Bush took office, due to the Clinton years, the USA had unprecedented growth, a balanced budget, and zero debt.

That fuck-up Bush squandered that in under 6 years, and still hasn't even caught Bin Laden. Not bad, he decimtaes what once was the World's superpower and all he has to show for it is some dead towel heads....plus lots of dead INNOCENT people and US troops. Oh, and he managed to let two border patrol guards rot in jail for shooting one of his (Bush's) Mexican cocaine-trafficking buddies. Let's not forget that big accomplishment.

You need to wake up kid. YOU are going to be the one who suffers under the bankrupt economy, not Bushco.

Any of that sink in BlueBallJizz, AKA Kid CLUELESS? :lol:

How funny and yet SAD it is that a Canadian understands the situation better than you....:rolleyes:

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 07:00 PM
I understand all of that you fucks, my god. Once again if social security and medicare were set up better that is one less thing we would be worrying about.

you may call me clueless, but at least I can read a post.

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Explain this though what do you think will happen when we go "belly up"?

I'm not trying to make a point with that question, and I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I just want to know how it will effect they U.S. If the gov't goes under will every business go with it? Idealistically in a capitalistic country shouldn't business move on if the country doesn't?

Angel
07-23-2007, 07:20 PM
You're the one that appears to always know it all... figure it out.

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 07:27 PM
You're the one that appears to always know it all... figure it out.

Fuck you, fat bitch.

LoungeMachine
07-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Fuck you, fat bitch.

Brie would be so proud of your debate skills.... :rolleyes:

I can imagine how proud your parents are.

LoungeMachine
07-23-2007, 07:40 PM
I understand all of that you fucks, my god. Once again if social security and medicare were set up better that is one less thing we would be worrying about.

you may call me clueless, but at least I can read a post.

LMMFAO

This really should make my sig, but I'm too tired....

You just keep digging yourself a deeper hole, eh mensa?

Baby's On Fire
07-23-2007, 07:47 PM

I'm not trying to make a point with that question, and I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I just want to know how it will effect they U.S. If the gov't goes under will every business go with it? Idealistically in a capitalistic country shouldn't business move on if the country doesn't?

Well, first off the U.S. dollar will be worthless. It might as well be the Somalian currency at that point. This of course will cause massive inflation, and the power of American businesses to trade will be about zilch.

What foreigh government or foreign corporation is going to do business with a company whose host country can't provide any sort of support for its domestic industry?

And of course, the United States will not be extended any credit by would-be trading partners, and won't be able to pay for any imported goods because it has no money to do so.

Prices in the USA will skyrocket for even basic things, the unemployment rate will be catastrophic, and the wages will plummet.

As a result of that, the crime rate will skyrocket......on and on.

YOU will be trying to enter Mexico for a job picking lettuce...........

How does that sound?

Angel
07-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Fuck you, fat bitch.

You do realize that by posting this, you've just admitted to being owned, don't you?

As for the fat remarks... post your fucking picture so I can comment on it. Mine's right there in my avatar... If you consider that fat, then you're even dumber than I thought.

As for the topic... why do you think we're actively seeking and accumulating more trading partners?

It's so you don't drag us down with you

hideyoursheep
07-23-2007, 08:30 PM
My post never said Americans are stupid.

You should have.

When (maybe) half of the voting populus elects a proven dope TWICE and lets the NeoCon owned media funnel their thinking that gays being married or abortions are more of a threat than Al Qaida, They tend to believe it rather easily.

That's his support group and their mindset.

Nevermind Bin Laden, fucking GAYS are getting married in Mass.!!(Kerry's state...coincidence?)

As far as the claim he let our borders get weak...

Where the fuck were you on Sept. 12 '01, Unchainme?

That shoud have been the first move.

But his "base" would miss that slave labor.

He ignored it. Like the warnings prior to 9/11.

Less than half of the US population actually votes.

That is stupidity, my Canadian friend.

hideyoursheep
07-23-2007, 08:34 PM
Brie would be so proud of your debate skills.... :rolleyes:

I can imagine how proud your parents are.

Brian ever been in Texas?

The song "Lovechild" comes to mind....

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 08:55 PM
You do realize that by posting this, you've just admitted to being owned, don't you?

As for the fat remarks... post your fucking picture so I can comment on it. Mine's right there in my avatar... If you consider that fat, then you're even dumber than I thought.

As for the topic... why do you think we're actively seeking and accumulating more trading partners?

It's so you don't drag us down with you

no I just dont' waste time responding to fat chicks. so therefore from now on I'll just be calling you fat bitch when you say anything directed toward me.

Fat bitch.

jhale667
07-23-2007, 09:59 PM
no I just dont' waste time responding to chicks that own me. so therefore from now on I'll just be calling you fat bitch whenever you own me.

:p Translated. :lol:

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 10:10 PM
:p I'm a fag :lol:

translated

oh shit I can think I'm funny too

jhale667
07-23-2007, 10:34 PM
translated

oh shit I can think I'm funny too

The difference is you're NOT. And you're not paid to think, dipshit.

Besides, what have I told you about projecting your homosexual fantasies on people here, sperm-burper?

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 10:43 PM
I never was under the impression I was being paid to think.

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 10:44 PM
The difference is you're NOT. And you're not paid to think, dipshit.

Besides, what have I told you about projecting your homosexual fantasies on people here, sperm-burper?

Did I touch a nerve? Are you a tender little homophobic man. That's cute.

jhale667
07-23-2007, 10:47 PM
Nice try. ;) Just because YOU want me doesn't make me gay, tough guy.

jhale667
07-23-2007, 10:49 PM
But let's get to the point: How does a 19-year old fuckwit end up on a VH fan board spending most of his time being a Bush apologist? Hmmmm?

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Nice try. ;) Just because YOU want me doesn't make me gay, tough guy.

From this one would think you are coming on to me in the gayest way possible. winking and calling me tough guy. And the fact that I can only blink two or three times in between the time I post and you reply. Are you a gay cyber stalker? weird.

jhale667
07-23-2007, 10:56 PM
From this one would think you are coming on to me in the gayest way possible. winking and calling me tough guy. And the fact that I can only blink two or three times in between the time I post and you reply. Are you a gay cyber stalker? weird.

Again, wishful thinking on your part. And it's not my fault you're slow.

Answer the fucking question, Clueless.

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 10:56 PM
But let's get to the point: How does a 19-year old fuckwit end up on a VH fan board spending most of his time being a Bush apologist? Hmmmm?

Alright let me break this down for you. I'm not a fuckwit first off. I love Van Halen with Roth with a passion that far surpasses most people. The time I am on here half of my posts are in regard to Van Halen and the other half bettween frontline and everywhere else. I have never said I like Bush, in fact I don't like him. Most of the arguing I do on the board is because it pisses me off that people are obsessed with thinking the U.S. is in the middle of an apocolypse. I think we should leave Iraq ASAP, and can't wait until we have a new leader of this country. I'm a gemini and I enjoy walks on the beach. And I am an alcoholic. (last part isn't true)

jhale667
07-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Face it, Blueballjizz...

http://c.photos.cx/Court_Finds_You_Gay-906.jpg

jhale667
07-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Alright let me break this down for you. I'm not a fuckwit first off. I love Van Halen with Roth with a passion that far surpasses most people.

OK, that part is admirable. But you're still a fuckwit.

[

The time I am on here half of my posts are in regard to Van Halen and the other half bettween frontline and everywhere else. I have never said I like Bush, in fact I don't like him. Most of the arguing I do on the board is because it pisses me off that people are obsessed with thinking the U.S. is in the middle of an apocolypse. I think we should leave Iraq ASAP, and can't wait until we have a new leader of this country.

So, let's take a break from capping on you to ask a serious question:
When, in your albeit limited experience, have things ever been WORSE?!?!
If the country is able to dig itself out of the MESS Chimpy has made by the time you're the age of most here, it will be nothing short of a MIRACLE.

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 11:20 PM
Worse? Personally my life has gotten better since the day I was born, but the nation hasn't ever been worse, other than the day of 9/11.

I feel that shit will probably get worse than it is now, but IMO the people of America get persevere through anything, and someone will have a solution before we are "belly up". Then again I'm an optimist.

jhale667
07-23-2007, 11:27 PM
Not sure what "the people of America get perservere" means, but don't let your optimism cloud REALITY. 'Shit' needs to change NOW, not later.
First off, Chimpy and Darth Cheney should be impeached. Then we need to get out of this farce of an oil-grab disguised as a war. Then the country can start working towards repairing social security, healthcare, and all the REAL issues that are clouded by the rhetoric and fear-mongering of the right.

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 11:30 PM
I meant 'Will' not 'get'. Like you said, be realistic, bush and cheney aren't going to get impeached. I just hope that in the next yeah and a half they can wise up and get something good going.

jhale667
07-23-2007, 11:35 PM
I meant 'Will' not 'get'. Like you said, be realistic, bush and cheney aren't going to get impeached. I just hope that in the next yeah and a half they can wise up and get something good going.

Wow, you're idealistic as well...what makes you think they'll "wise up" when they think they have a (facsist) moral imperative to do the shit they're doing?

The fact that they're NOT being impeached for lying us into a WAR when Clinton did for lying about a BJ also speaks VOLUMES about what's wrong with the country....

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 11:38 PM
I didn't say that they don't deserve it. I'm saying that congress and senate won't do it. I said "hopefully they will wise up" chances are they won't.

Redballjets88
07-23-2007, 11:39 PM
Actually I don't see them changing anything over the next 1 1/2 years

jhale667
07-23-2007, 11:49 PM
"Chances are", if Chimpy didn't heed his own FATHER's dire warning about what a clusterfuck Iraq would turn into, nothing is going to change, unfortunately.

Redballjets88
07-24-2007, 12:00 AM
yeah sad day in our nation. But I still love this place.

see how nice it is when people are civil.

Baby's On Fire
07-24-2007, 12:16 AM
You mean civil like in the civil war in Iraq caused by Chimpy?

How's that for civil?

Angel
07-24-2007, 01:59 AM
no I just dont' waste time responding to fat chicks. so therefore from now on I'll just be calling you fat bitch when you say anything directed toward me.

Fat bitch.

All Fucking Right!!!!

PERMA-OWNED!!!!

Redballjets88
07-24-2007, 05:23 AM
You mean civil like in the civil war in Iraq caused by Chimpy?

How's that for civil?

no the other meaning.

hideyoursheep
07-24-2007, 09:17 AM

Fat bitch. http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x119/brakeman_2007/stupid-2.jpg

knuckleboner
07-24-2007, 10:00 AM

i wouldn't worry TOO much. generally speaking, if you assume current trends continue (which they never do), and no changes are ever made (which never happens) then we're ALWAYS about 20 years from economic ruin.

but, things will change. eventually people will wise up and reform social security and medicare a bit. eventually people will get a better handle on revenues vs. expenditures and not sit back and hope that tax cuts don't lead to deficits.

ideally, we'll elect good, forward-thinking people earlier, but if we don't, as the economic distress gets more likely, we'll just have to make more drastic changes.

Redballjets88
07-24-2007, 04:20 PM
thats what I say, it seems as if some people around here want the collapse to happen so they can be more pissed off.

hideyoursheep
08-02-2007, 01:05 PM
The BCE will always exist.

Only without executive privileges in Jan. '09.

scamper
08-02-2007, 01:21 PM
thats what I say, it seems as if some people around here want the collapse to happen so they can be more pissed off.

Yeah some people are willing to fuck themselves just to fuck the other guy. It's kind of like wanting gas prices to go up just so people will buy smaller cars.

hideyoursheep
08-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Yeah some people are willing to fuck themselves just to fuck the other guy. It's kind of like Bush's world diplomacy. :lol:

scamper
08-02-2007, 01:49 PM
good point

Seshmeister
08-02-2007, 08:46 PM

Fat bitch.

The stupid thing about this post is she isn't fat.

You should use something like 'old bitch' or Canadian bitch' or something...:)

Anyhow do you not realise when you post something like that it just looks to everyone reading that you can't beat her argument?

Lets raise the level of debate around here k?

Cheers

TongueNGroove
08-03-2007, 02:49 AM
Bush isn't perfect by any means, I have certain issues with him myself, immigration being one. BUT, he is much better than Al "Tree hugger" gore or Kerry by a long shot.

FORD
08-03-2007, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove
Bush isn't perfect by any means, I have certain issues with him myself, immigration being one. BUT, he is much better than Al "Tree hugger" gore or Kerry by a long shot.

Geezus your partisan stupidity really knows no limits, does it?

Can you just admit that George Chimpy Bush is the absolute biggest piece of criminal shit to ever occupy the Oval Office??

Gore or Kerry do worse??

They could have SLEPT through the first 4 years of their term and still done better.

And I don't even like Kerry.

knuckleboner
08-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Geezus your partisan stupidity really knows no limits, does it?

Can you just admit that George Chimpy Bush is the absolute biggest piece of criminal shit to ever occupy the Oval Office??

i'm not sure i can admit that, and i never liked bush from the first moment he started the 2000 campaign...

78/84 guy
08-15-2007, 09:31 PM
He got elected because there are A LOT of stupid people in the world PERIOD !!!! This country is in big fucking trouble, no jobs, unless you you want to make 9 bucks an hour with no health care, and 3 bucks a gallon for gas !! I lost two great paying factory jobs in the last 6 years I worked at for 18 years combined because of that piece of shit starting his little personal wars !! A short time ago in America a person could graduate from high school and go find good work, not anymore !! Fucking sad. But this country is headed in the right direction !! WHAT THE FUCK EVER !! people need to wake the fuck up. The first time I watched the t.v. show cops I thought we were in fucking trouble, I never knew so many stupid people lived in America !! I think its time we start protecting our own fucking borders not the rest of the world. Let them fuckers kill each other who the fuck cares !!

ODShowtime
08-16-2007, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove
Bush is much better than Al "Tree hugger" gore or Kerry by a long shot.

False. You have no facts to back up your foolish assertions.

All those two would have to do to be better than the shit stain on the white house is not start an illegal war that we lost. And they wouldn't do that because they are not MENTALLY RETARDED and not 100% dependent on the military industrial complex like gw is.

cadaverdog
08-21-2007, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
False. You have no facts to back up your foolish assertions.

All those two would have to do to be better than the shit stain on the white house is not start an illegal war that we lost. And they wouldn't do that because they are not MENTALLY RETARDED and not 100% dependent on the military industrial complex like gw is.

I read your profile to see if you listed your age so I could see where you are coming from .
First off I am tired of hearing that it is an illegal war .The U S congress aproved attackig Iraq because Sadaam did not live up to the conditions he agreed to when we ran him out of Kuwait.
Secondly Al Gore is about as smart as a box of rocks.How soon you forget him and his bitch wanting to censor free speech . If his boss Clinton had not spent most of his time chasing tail and downsizing our military these third world nut cases would have thought a little harder about fucking with the U S . And Kerry,maybe if he did not keep his plans for getting us out of this shit a secret .maybe somebody would have voted for him .
I would love to see our troops come home.I think it was a mistake for us to go into Iraq before we got that binladen asshole. But alot of people in power felt Sadaam had nukes and shit ,not just Bush.
If they had acted faster they might have caught that shithead red handed and we would not look like a bunch of bullies beating up a bunch of religous fanatics.People praise Kennedy but they forget he helped us get invovled more in viet nam .they praise Carter but what about the hostages he let rot in Iran.
I think it is time to put America first but until the the current two party system is disolved , our only choices will be whoever the decice to ram down our throats.If one single candidate would step up and actually show that they could have independant thought ,not just a puppet for whatever political party ,they would have my vote.

ODShowtime
08-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by cadaverdog
I read your profile to see if you listed your age so I could see where you are coming from .
First off I am tired of hearing that it is an illegal war .The U S congress aproved attackig Iraq because Sadaam did not live up to the conditions he agreed to when we ran him out of Kuwait.

So if I was too young my opinion would be less valid? I'm 28, a licensed professional, and I pay more attention than most people twice my age. And I smell bullshit a mile away.

The invasion was illegal because it was based on FRAUD. It was fucked up because of NEGLIGENCE.

If the white house was a corporation and the war was their product, they'd be in litigation right now getting sued for everything. Hundreds of thousands of people have died. Billions in property has been destroyed or stolen. OUR property. 12 Billion in cash of US Taxpayer money.

Yeah, the dems aren't much better, but they are better.

It's like you're trying to argue that a shit sandwich is better than a baloney sandwich. Yeah, I'd rather not eat baloney, but it's better than a pile of shit.

Baby's On Fire
08-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Oh my god, then we would be.........Canada.

Hey Douchebag:

Our economy is far and away stronger than the Uinted States. You aren't even close to us in economic prosperity, wages, and standard of living.

It's idiot Americans like you who think the Good-Ol-US-Of-Fucking-A is the greatest place on Earth and if you don't agree we'll invade you.

Congratulations; without queston you are one of those idiots who voted for Bush. Twice.

scamper
08-21-2007, 05:17 PM

Congratulations; without queston you are one of those idiots who voted for Bush. Twice.

Wrong, and quit obsessing with our country.

Baby's On Fire
08-21-2007, 05:17 PM

Therefore you are WRONG.

Kid, go back to school. Oh wait. There's no money left for education. There's more Iraqis and terraists to kill. You're proof of that.

scamper
08-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Kid, go back to school. Oh wait. There's no money left for education. There's more Iraqis and terraists to kill. You're proof of that.

Back to school huh?

Baby's On Fire
08-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Back to school huh? \

You're right.

Kid: Go to school. Tryit, you'll like it. The first day ofkindergarten will be fun. Trust me, I was there.

cadaverdog
08-21-2007, 06:20 PM
So if I was too young my opinion would be less valid? I'm 28, a licensed professional, and I pay more attention than most people twice my age. And I smell bullshit a mile away.

The invasion was illegal because it was based on FRAUD. It was fucked up because of NEGLIGENCE.

If the white house was a corporation and the war was their product, they'd be in litigation right now getting sued for everything. Hundreds of thousands of people have died. Billions in property has been destroyed or stolen. OUR property. 12 Billion in cash of US Taxpayer money.

Yeah, the dems aren't much better, but they are better.

It's like you're trying to argue that a shit sandwich is better than a baloney sandwich. Yeah, I'd rather not eat baloney, but it's better than a pile of shit.

First off nowhere in my post did I imply that older is wiser .I was just wanting to know who I was replying to. There is alot of morons in any age group .I am hoping that the younger generation is a little wiser than we were .I caught the tail end of the lets get stoned generation and I did my part .I joined the Navy got my shit together and have been a productive member of society since .Any body that toes the line of either political party is unwise .JFK and LBJ got us in the viet nam war .Nixon is considered a asshole but at least he got us out of there.Your next great leader Carter let americans rot in Iran .Reagan ended the cold war but democrats consider him the Antichrist.Bush senior kicked some Iraqui ass in Kuwait but was not reelected because that little toad ross Perot divided the republican party.Clinton did a good job kept us out of a lot of shit but he saved alot of money by downsizing the military and the intelligance operations and if there was flawed info that is why .The 9-11 tragedy was planned during that period.Bush jr was just getting started but the wheels of that operation were already rolling .And what about the earlier bombing of the WTC.Why did the Clinton adminastration not step up after that I have already stated that going into Iraq was a huge mistake and we need to get our troops home now .But how many times to you have to hear Hillary saying we know that Sadaam has WMDs before you figure out that everyone who voted for the war are just as much to blame.Was there WMDs .I think there was I just think they buried them before we invaded .We got Sadaam now it is time to get the fuck out.As long as the dems are represented by Murderers like ted kennedy and dipshits like John Kerry who pissed on veterans of Viet Nam and Hillary who stood by her man even after he finally admitted that Monica blew him , they ain,t no better. I don,t fault slick Willy for getting a little side action I don,t even care that he lied about it , any man or woman would have .Those impeachment proceedings wre a waste of taxpayers money .It is also wasting money by giving it to foriegn countrries like France and Canada that shit all over the U S. I find it humorous that people who worship DLR annd EVH keep bringing up the fact that Bush Jr used coke I bet them boys used a buttload more dope than he did .Everyony was doing drugs back then so how about alittle forgive and forget action ? Willy says he did not inhale thats the worst abuse he probably wasted a good hit that somebody else could have taken. I hope it was dirt weed .I have hope for the future and hope young men like you will think independantly of the two parties so I will enjoy old age.I apolagise if you felt offended at my age question I ment no disrespect to persons younger than myself.

cadaverdog
08-21-2007, 07:07 PM
Hey Douchebag:

Our economy is far and away stronger than the Uinted States. You aren't even close to us in economic prosperity, wages, and standard of living.

It's idiot Americans like you who think the Good-Ol-US-Of-Fucking-A is the greatest place on Earth and if you don't agree we'll invade you.

Your pissant country couldn,t succsessfully invade Mexico much less the fucking US of A You french whore. You and your whiney ass canuck butt buddies like Neil Young need to mind your own fucking business when it comes to our policies We welcome you ungrateful bastards with open arms into our country and you treat us like shit in your frog loving provinces. The peeps in BC seem pretty cool when I have gone there .But the frog lovers are a different breed .You think you can corner the market on being rude come on down to the U S of A and start spreadind your bullshit .

Dr. Love
08-21-2007, 07:24 PM
Yet, he was re-elected.

How?

I'm no election expert, but I've heard it has something to do with having lots of people vote for you.

Glad I could clear it up for you.

ODShowtime
08-21-2007, 08:06 PM
I ment no disrespect to persons younger than myself.

Dude you type like you're working a telegraph relay or something. Spaces between sentences are your friend.

#1 Don't worry about the age thing.

#2 You have lot of opinion to unload. You must have been drinking while posting. Don't worry about that either. No problem.

Just read real news articles and evaluate the sources for credibility. Do that long enough and you'll realize that a lot of the stuff you spouted is not 100% factually correct or logical.

Just to take one example, you're going to blame Jimmy Carter for the iranian hostage crisis when he sent in a commando team (that failed) and the people were released the day reagan was inaugurated? What a pile of bullshit! Reagan definitely had a hand in that. And then you saw his cronies connection to the iranians later.

I don't like either party. All humans can be lying thieving rats. But the latest crop of repubs were the most organized and corrupt rats ever. They need to be held accountable for their crimes for the good of humanity.

cadaverdog
08-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Dude you type like you're working a telegraph relay or something. Spaces between sentences are your friend.

#1 Don't worry about the age thing.

#2 You have lot of opinion to unload. You must have been drinking while posting. Don't worry about that either. No problem.

Just read real news articles and evaluate the sources for credibility. Do that long enough and you'll realize that a lot of the stuff you spouted is not 100% factually correct or logical.

Just to take one example, you're going to blame Jimmy Carter for the iranian hostage crisis when he sent in a commando team (that failed) and the people were released the day reagan was inaugurated? What a pile of bullshit! Reagan definitely had a hand in that. And then you saw his cronies connection to the iranians later.

I don't like either party. All humans can be lying thieving rats. But the latest crop of repubs were the most organized and corrupt rats ever. They need to be held accountable for their crimes for the good of humanity.

Thank you for a civilized responce to my post and no I was not drinking while posting .I enjoy a margarita once in a while when I take a put on my hawg .I can't type worth a shit and english composition was not my strong point .I will admit I forgot about the failed rescue attempt ,so I owe the peanut guy an apoligy.I still believe the Iranians sent the hostages home because they were scared of Ronny Raygun. If you believe your version this is america and you are entitled to your opinion.I am not sure what else you disagree with but I stand by what I said . About my next post I misread what thisguy said and went off the deep end .I thought he was saying Canada would invade us if we didn't like it ,but I don't apologise because I didn't like his anti-american ravings.

Baby's On Fire
08-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Your pissant country couldn,t succsessfully invade Mexico much less the fucking US of A You french whore. You and your whiney ass canuck butt buddies like Neil Young need to mind your own fucking business when it comes to our policies We welcome you ungrateful bastards with open arms into our country and you treat us like shit in your frog loving provinces. The peeps in BC seem pretty cool when I have gone there .But the frog lovers are a different breed .You think you can corner the market on being rude come on down to the U S of A and start spreadind your bullshit .

I love it when dumbfuck yankees lke yourself make complete idiots of yourself. You save me a lot of work, though I admit it's fun owning idiots lke you.

But in this case, it's a job well done for you. proably the only job you've ever done well. Probably you've never had a job.

I'm French? I never knew that. I guess it's because Americans are so smart at geography; this is why American COLLEGE kids for the most part cannot even locate the USA on a World map. No, I didn't make that up.

Precisely why the USA-of-Fucking-A is in the mess it's in right now. That and inbreed fucking idiots like yourself who elected Bush. TWICE.

Then again, maybe you're not to blame. You proably didn't vote at all, because you're too stupid to read the ballot.

Isn't that right you inbred fuck?

Baby's On Fire
08-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Thank you for a civilized responce to my post and no I was not drinking while posting .I enjoy a margarita once in a while when I take a put on my hawg .I can't type worth a shit and english composition was not my strong point .I will admit I forgot about the failed rescue attempt ,so I owe the peanut guy an apoligy.I still believe the Iranians sent the hostages home because they were scared of Ronny Raygun. If you believe your version this is america and you are entitled to your opinion.I am not sure what else you disagree with but I stand by what I said . About my next post I misread what thisguy said and went off the deep end .I thought he was saying Canada would invade us if we didn't like it ,but I don't apologise because I didn't like his anti-american ravings.

Jesus Christ, you're stupid. Go back to school with BlueBallsJet. Problem is, he'll be 9 grades ahead of you.

Maybe you should start slow, and learn the English language first Dr. Suess is an excellent start. But, you'll need a tutor to read all those big words.

Don't give up, though. Work hard and Santa will bring you a nice toy next Christmas.

Fucking douchebag
:fucku2: :fucku2: :fucku2: :fucku2: :fucku2:

cadaverdog
08-22-2007, 12:08 AM
D
I love it when dumbfuck yankees lke yourself make complete idiots of yourself. You save me a lot of work, though I admit it's fun owning idiots lke you.

But in this case, it's a job well done for you. proably the only job you've ever done well. Probably you've never had a job.

I'm French? I never knew that. I guess it's because Americans are so smart at geography; this is why American COLLEGE kids for the most part cannot even locate the USA on a World map. No, I didn't make that up.

Precisely why the USA-of-Fucking-A is in the mess it's in right now. That and inbreed fucking idiots like yourself who elected Bush. TWICE.

Then again, maybe you're not to blame. You proably didn't vote at all, because you're too stupid to read the ballot.

Isn't that right you inbred fuck?

For your informationyou ignorant canucks people from California are not yankees . yankees live up north and to the east of here.I voted for Bush twice because he was a better choice than Kerry .He would have left our guys over there and cut off their supplies and call them baby killers .I heard that all inbreds suffer from hearing loss,maybe thats why you canucknuckleheads are always saying :EH?:

cadaverdog
08-22-2007, 12:28 AM
Jesus Christ, you're stupid. Go back to school with BlueBallsJet. Problem is, he'll be 9 grades ahead of you.

Maybe you should start slow, and learn the English language first Dr. Suess is an excellent start. But, you'll need a tutor to read all those big words.

Don't give up, though. Work hard and Santa will bring you a nice toy next Christmas.

Fucking douchebag
:fucku2: :fucku2: :fucku2: :fucku2: :fucku2:

I think you meant to respond to my previous post where I basiclly called you a candy ass .Is your homeland so boring that you sit up nights worried about the future of the good old USA YOU morons think you own me .Look up and you will see I am the one pulling your strings .I can barely contain my laughter when reading your utterings.

scamper
08-22-2007, 01:26 AM
\

You're right.

Kid: Go to school. Tryit, you'll like it. The first day ofkindergarten will be fun. Trust me, I was there.

And while you were there today, I was out putting in a couple of wakeboarding runs and still found time to windsurf for awhile. Good look with your bitter life!!!

ODShowtime
08-22-2007, 08:13 AM
I guess it's because Americans are so smart at geography; this is why American COLLEGE kids for the most part cannot even locate the USA on a World map. No, I didn't make that up.

I don't believe you.

Angel
08-22-2007, 03:02 PM
I think you meant to respond to my previous post where I basiclly called you a candy ass .Is your homeland so boring that you sit up nights worried about the future of the good old USA YOU morons think you own me .Look up and you will see I am the one pulling your strings .I can barely contain my laughter when reading your utterings.

Actually, we're bigger and we're on top. If we were in prison, you'd be our bitch. - it's a joke, don't get upset.

FYI - not all Canadians speak French.

It's not that we worry about the USA, however if you would do some research on the ties between our two nations you would soon learn that the two countries are reliant on each other. Do you think you can't live without Canada - then boycott our products. California buys electricity from BC, so don't use any. 90% of your oil comes from Canada.. don't use oil or gas, etc.... you get my point.

As for Baby's on Fire: BABY, you're Canadian - which means you are SUPPOSED to be polite... please start debating in a more polite manner, you make us all look bad when you're rude.

Thanks and continue, eh. ;)

cadaverdog
08-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Actually, we're bigger and we're on top. If we were in prison, you'd be our bitch. - it's a joke, don't get upset.

It's not that we worry about the USA, however if you would do some research on the ties between our two nations you would soon learn that the two countries are reliant on each other. Do you think you can't live without Canada - then boycott our products. California buys electricity from BC, so don't use any. 90% of your oil comes from Canada.. don't use oil or gas, etc.... you get my point.

As for Baby's on Fire: BABY, you're Canadian - which means you are SUPPOSED to be polite... please start debating in a more polite manner, you make us all look bad when you're rude.

How nice it is to get a some what civilized post.
I doubt I would have responded so negativly to the origanal post if it was not so anti-american .Personally I think Canada is probably a much safer place to live than southern California.I really don't know anything about your politics but I know a slap in the face when i get one.Bush was reelected by the voters and that is that .I don,t regret voting for him because he was the lesser of two dumbasses.Kerry seemed possibly brain damaged.I am a vet and can,t stand anybody who bad mouths veterans .They do what they do out of patriotism and loyalty.

cadaverdog
08-22-2007, 05:48 PM

How nice it is to get a some what civilized post.
I doubt I would have responded so negativly to the origanal post if it was not so anti-american .Personally I think Canada is probably a much safer place to live than southern California.I really don't know anything about your politics but I know a slap in the face when i get one.Bush was reelected by the voters and that is that .I don,t regret voting for him because he was the lesser of two dumbasses.Kerry seemed possibly brain damaged.I am a vet and can,t stand anybody who bad mouths veterans .They do what they do out of patriotism and loyalty.