PDA

View Full Version : Friends finale

lucky wilbury
05-05-2004, 10:18 PM
anyone going to watch it?

thefive
05-05-2004, 10:21 PM
I watched that show like 6 or 7 times when it first came out. I hate that show. The reason is that here is the theme of the show. Three of the characters will be talking and then someone will say something stupid and the other 2 will look at each other like the other person is stupid.

That is the whole concept of that show.
And it just keeps on going like that. Almost every scene.

thefive
05-05-2004, 10:22 PM
I am not knocking your taste. I just do not like that show.

lucky wilbury
05-05-2004, 10:25 PM
i haven't watch the show in years. i might watch the finale to see how it ends. i did the same with seinfeld. watched it. stoped watching it then watched that shitty final show they had. i do know tv land tommorow is showing reruns of the Ferris Buller tv seris. i'm going to check that out again. i barely remember it.

alexpgrimes
05-05-2004, 10:41 PM
I just watch it for the nipples....lol

Ally_Kat
05-06-2004, 12:47 AM
I remember having to sit thru a bunch of Friends episodes at my friends house one yr on her birthday. Everyone is sitting around laughing their asses off and I had no clue why. I seriously did not get that show or its humor.

I will admit to watching the Dawson's Creek finale though. Remember, I have a vagina and I think Joshua Jackson is cute, so I had good reason. :D

Panamark
05-06-2004, 06:43 AM
YAY !

Now can we have Seinfeld back ??

Panamark
05-06-2004, 06:45 AM
That Matt the Blank dude is a stoopid fucker...

BITEYOASS
05-06-2004, 07:41 AM
One thing I don't get about this show is how in the hell they can afford those appartments with the crappy jobs they have.

BigBadBrian
05-06-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
anyone going to watch it?

You'd have to put a gun to my head before I watched that crap. It's to good TV programming what Van Hagar is to music. :uck:

BigBadBrian
05-06-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I remember having to sit thru a bunch of Friends episodes at my friends house one yr on her birthday. Everyone is sitting around laughing their asses off and I had no clue why. I seriously did not get that show or its humor.

You didn't understand the humor because you're not a dimwit. ;)

FORD
05-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
One thing I don't get about this show is how in the hell they can afford those appartments with the crappy jobs they have.

Yeah, aren't decent apartments in New York like $2000 a month or something? And Rachel worked in a fucking coffee house??

How did that work?

Anyway, not a big fan of the show. Watched it more in the early days when it was on before Seinfeld than I have recently. But I'll probably watch the finale just to see how it ends up.

Prediction: The "Joey" spinoff won't even last a year. This ain't fucking Dr. Fraisier Crane here. How do you base an entire series on that idiot?

Ally_Kat
05-06-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Yeah, aren't decent apartments in New York like $2000 a month or something?

more than that. They were in Manhattan.

BITEYOASS
05-06-2004, 01:20 PM
If I was going to NYC, I'd move to Brooklyn. So I don't have to deal with all the snobs in manhattan.

High Life Man
05-06-2004, 01:28 PM
Does anyone remember when that Joey guy was on a Fox show where he and his father were garbage men?

lucky wilbury
05-06-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by High Life Man
Does anyone remember when that Joey guy was on a Fox show where he and his father were garbage men?

yep. it was that spinoff from Married with Children "Top of the Heap". and that it was: a pile of shit. i just checked imdb to see how long it was on: 7 episodes. i remember watching it and thinking why did they have a MWC spinoff that was this bad?

lucky wilbury
05-06-2004, 11:12 PM
imo it did not live up to all the hype. not even close. come on where is the good twist at the end? the bob newhart waking up and relizing it's all a dream? there was no drama in the ending at all.

High Life Man
05-06-2004, 11:33 PM
I unfortunately turned on the TV and saw the last minute.

A bunch of pretentious bullshit. They should have all had sex with the monkey and got AIDS. Now that's a way to sign off...

BITEYOASS
05-07-2004, 12:28 AM
Thank god I saw none of it! :D I feel sorry for those who did.

Golden AWe
05-07-2004, 07:45 AM
I wouldn't compare "Friends" and "Seinfeld"....

"Seinfeld" was genius and there were no stupid emotional OOOOH'S in the show, in Seinfeld everybody and everything was laughed at...there wasn't really anything sacred.

Remember the episode where George's wife died? Everybody just seemed uncomfortable and left with an excuse...I loved it. And the way they ended the show - every four of them was SENT TO JAIL...LOL

SoCalChelle
05-07-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
tv land tommorow is showing reruns of the Ferris Buller tv seris. i'm going to check that out again. i barely remember it.

There was a Ferris Bueller TV show? :confused:

BTW, I've never watched a single episode of Friends.

ALMOSTsaved
05-07-2004, 10:23 AM
I watched an episode of the Ferris Bueller series last night after the Friends finale. Bueller was SO BAD it was barely watchable. No one is cast correctly. I would have thought Anniston would have played Sloan, Ferris' girlfriend, but some blonde chick did. Anniston played Ferris' sister, Jeannie.

BlimpyCHIMP™
05-12-2004, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by High Life Man
I unfortunately turned on the TV and saw the last minute.

A bunch of pretentious bullshit. They should have all had sex with the monkey and got AIDS. Now that's a way to sign off...

AMEN TO THAT

Bill Lumbergh
05-12-2004, 03:49 AM
I'm proud to say I never watched even a full episode of that crap. I'm not really a sitcom guy anyway, other than "Married with Children", and nothing will ever top that.