PDA

View Full Version : Chimpy's "Drug Czar" compares POT GROWERS to Al Qaeda!!

FORD
07-15-2007, 03:21 AM
Drug czar gives warning
Federal official calls marijuana growers dangerous terrorists

By Dylan Darling
Friday, July 13, 2007
Story Highlights

The news: The nation’s drug czar says pot garden growers in the north state are terrorists.

What’s next: Anti-drug agencies plan to continue the blitz on gardens next week.

The nation's top anti-drug official said people need to overcome their "reefer blindness" and see that illicit marijuana gardens are a terrorist threat to the public's health and safety, as well as to the environment.

John P. Walters, President Bush's drug czar, said the people who plant and tend the gardens are terrorists who wouldn't hesitate to help other terrorists get into the country with the aim of causing mass casualties. Walters made the comments at a Thursday press conference that provided an update on the "Operation Alesia" marijuana-eradication effort.

"Don't buy drugs. They fund violence and terror," he said.

After touring gardens raided this week in Shasta County, Walters said the officers who are destroying the gardens are performing hard, dangerous work in rough terrain. He said growers have been known to have weapons, including assault rifles.

"These people are armed; they're dangerous," he said. He called them "violent criminal terrorists."

Walters, whose official title is director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy, said too many people write off marijuana as harmless. "We have kind of a reefer blindness,' " he said.

No arrests have been made so far in the four days of raids, the opening leg of what Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko has promised will be at least two straight weeks of daily raids.

He said suspects have been hard to find because their familiarity with their terrain makes it easy for them to flee quickly.

Although crews doing the raids are using Black Hawk and other helicopters to drop in on some of the gardens, Bosenko said they don't want to give the growers any warning of a raid.

"We try to move in under stealth," he said.

As of Thursday morning, Operation Alesia raids had resulted in the yanking of 68,237 young marijuana plants from public lands in Shasta County. Raids already have been conducted in Whiskeytown National Recreation Area, as well as on land managed by the U.S. Forest Service north of Lake Shasta and other public land near Manton.

The operation is being led by the sheriff's office and has involved 17 agencies, including the California National Guard and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration. It's believed to be the largest campaign of its kind in the state, Bosenko said.

The operation is named after the last major battle between the Roman Empire and the Gauls in 52 B.C. That battle was won by the Romans.

With the blitz of marijuana gardens around Shasta County, Bosenko said officials hope to not only get rid of the pot, but also win back the land for the public that owns it.

"These organizations are destroying our lands and wildlife," he said.

Bernie Weingardt, regional forester for the Forest Service's Pacific Southwest Region, said the 28,000 acres believed to house illegal marijuana grows on national forest land throughout the state would cost more than $300 million to

revive.

"These lands must be cleaned and restored," he said.

His estimate is based on a National Park Service study that found it costs $11,000 per acre to pull the plants, clear irrigation systems, reshape any terracing and replant native vegetation, said Mike Odle, Forest Service spokesman.

While Walters didn't give specific goals for Operation Alesia, he said anti-drug agencies aim to cripple the organized crime groups that he said are behind the marijuana cultivation.

"This business we intend to put into recession, depression and put its leaders into jail," Walters said.

Reporter Dylan Darling can be reached at 225-8266 or at ddarling@redding.com.

Is it FASCISM yet?.....

Link (http://www.redding.com/news/2007/jul/13/drug-czar-gives-warning/)

Redballjets88
07-15-2007, 04:07 AM
thats retarrded, but c'mon FORD must you blame this on chimperson? i doubt he has much involvment in this report by the "drug czar"....but still its totally fucking retarded, why don't they concentrate on the people with meth labs in their house. i have never heard of a pot plant exploding and killing people.

Nickdfresh
07-15-2007, 08:57 AM
Great. Another dysfunctional fucking idiot enters the Bush Administration...

I wonder how long before we find out that he likes to fuck boys?

BITEYOASS
07-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Oh my Pots is the devil's work, yet nothing is said about meth, which actually destoys land an wildlife. Chimpy has got to protect Ted Haggard and eliminate Indian tribes somehow. :mad:

thome
07-15-2007, 10:17 AM
"Mmmkay" "Drugs Are Bad. And If You Do Drugs You're Bad. 'Cause Drugs Are Bad .

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/thome_2006/mack3.jpg

FORD
07-15-2007, 02:56 PM
The thing is, the BCE could eliminate the meth problem easily. Just order the drug companies to stop making cold medicine with psuedoephedrine in it. There's only a handful of factories that make this crap.

The reason why the BCE won't do this, is because big pharmaceutical corporations make a lot of money selling "Sudafed" during cold season.

So instead, they waste billions of dollars each year fighting a harmless plant created by the very God they claim to serve. A plant which is probably worth more in medicinal value than at least 10 different chemical drugs. And that's the REAL issue. Big pharma can't patent a plant. So they want to eradicate it. :(

Eddie's Booze
07-15-2007, 03:18 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bTChzv6UPEI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bTChzv6UPEI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Eddie's Booze
07-15-2007, 03:22 PM
Another good song aboot weed.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gIQz6YcFgQ4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gIQz6YcFgQ4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Eddie's Booze
07-15-2007, 03:31 PM
Alex Jones on the War on Drugs scam...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A_VlUej-Uu8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A_VlUej-Uu8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Angel
07-15-2007, 04:34 PM
On that note, I'm going to go sit on my balcony and smoke a joint...

I know for a fact that there are terrorist fund-raising cells up here that raise funds by selling drugs... specifically cocaine/crack. I am SO thankful that this country is starting to clue in regarding marijuana. Fuck man, even my own mother feels that alcohol is far worse than marijuana.

blueturk
07-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
thats retarrded, but c'mon FORD must you blame this on chimperson? i doubt he has much involvment in this report by the "drug czar"....

Whatever you say....

Hardrock69
07-16-2007, 01:39 PM
It is the Federal Government that is funding 'terrism'. Not marijuana growers.

If that fucking moron actually believes HALF the crap he was spouting off in that article, he should be fired from his job.
:rolleyes:

But then, his job is not to fight drugs, it is to lie to the American People.

If he actually told the truth, he would be blaming the Federal Government for funding terrorists.

Then he would be out of a job for sure!
:D

Combat Ready
07-19-2007, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by FORD
[
So instead, they waste billions of dollars each year fighting a harmless plant created by the very God they claim to serve. A plant which is probably worth more in medicinal value than at least 10 different chemical drugs. And that's the REAL issue. Big pharma can't patent a plant. So they want to eradicate it. :( [/B]

Fuck---I agree with Ford on something other than DLR. I'm about to be ill...Thank God a plant with some "medicinal value" is within reach!

Cough.....Cough------Better now!

Hardrock69
07-19-2007, 08:54 AM
LMAO!!!
:D

I would say *tooooke....toooke* but I am at work now. ;)

ODShowtime
07-19-2007, 09:42 PM
This is shameful, but I honestly feel like how some insurgents in iraq must feel like when these incompetent scoundrels label them "terrorists" after their families are slaughtered.

The operation is being led by the sheriff's office and has involved 17 agencies, including the California National Guard and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration. It's believed to be the largest campaign of its kind in the state, Bosenko said.

crews doing the raids are using Black Hawk and other helicopters to drop in on some of the gardens.

The operation is named after the last major battle between the Roman Empire and the Gauls in 52 B.C. That battle was won by the Romans.

What a ridiculous waste of resources when we have a meth epidemic and a wide open southern border, along with a war that's draining our coffers.

What a bunch of horseshit.

In the words of the illustrious dick cheney,

FUCK OFF