PDA

View Full Version : Christianity, Religion, and the Like

Pages : [1] 2

DaveIsKing
05-06-2004, 11:53 AM
What is your opinion on Christianity and religion? Here's a poll for ya!

Jesus Christ
05-06-2004, 12:31 PM
Does anybody even need to ask what My view on the subject is?

OK then how about this.

Yay unto them who follow My teachings.

No unto them who call themselves by My name and blaspheme My teachings with their murderous greed.

DaveIsKing
05-06-2004, 12:34 PM
You are definitely the MAN! J.C.!

I don't know about all this supernatural mumbo-jumbo, but here on the Forums...you are the Man!

;)

Dr. Love
05-06-2004, 12:41 PM
Don't expect too much of a response, man. This thread'll be the quickest way to start a fight if people respond. :)

DaveIsKing
05-06-2004, 12:46 PM
I don't doubt that. However, we do have a political forum here and politics have to be at least second to religion in terms of how and why fights are started.

Politics and religion = CONSTANT CONFLICT. This one of many reasons why utopia will never happen. This, along, with human nature of greed, lust, and power. Oh well... I guess Sky Daddy will take care of it AT THE END OF TIME...bwahahahahahA!!

Just kidding, heh. ;)

Jesus Christ
05-06-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
You are definitely the MAN! J.C.!

I don't know about all this supernatural mumbo-jumbo, but here on the Forums...you are the Man!

;)

I thought I was the Son of Man ? :confused:

DaveIsKing
05-06-2004, 01:28 PM
Heh heh...see what I mean?

ELVIS
05-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Why didn't you put any christian choices ???

ELVIS
05-06-2004, 07:54 PM
There is only one council...

There is only one living word...

Jesus Christ is the savior of this world and was God in the flesh...

Christ is the savior of all nations and all races...

:elvis:

Viking
05-06-2004, 07:54 PM
Hey, Elvis, FORD, & Co. - shouldn't this be in Non?

ELVIS
05-06-2004, 07:56 PM
No.. It's fun doing this here...

Nobody will respond to it in non...

But I see your point...

Dan
05-06-2004, 08:02 PM
My Temple is in the bedroom.God is watching you.

Jesus Christ
05-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
There is only one council...

There is only one living word...

Jesus Christ is the savior of this world and was God in the flesh...

Christ is the savior of all nations and all races...

Well said Gregory, but perhaps ye should think about that before laughing at an "Iraqi on a leash".

They are My children too, ye know? :(

pete
05-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Life is shorter than what we make and leave behind us.

Jesus Christ
05-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by pete
Life is shorter than what we make and leave behind us.

Thou art correct, Peter. Look at Me... I died when I was 33, yet they still talk about Me today.

Granted I didn't stay dead, and unfortunately most of the people talking are doing only that - talking - as opposed to living by My teachings, but ye getteth the idea :)

Dr. Love
05-06-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Viking
Hey, Elvis, FORD, & Co. - shouldn't this be in Non?

Co.?

Viking
05-06-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by JC/FORD/Satan/Seven Faces Of Eve:

They are My children too, ye know?

No, they abandoned ye to follow the drunken ramblings of a dead heathen pedophile who urges them on to kill the infidels on a planetary scale. They've tried to conquer the West five times already (counting 2001). Since the brutish fucks haven't learned to play nice in the last twelve centuries, I vote we dispatch them all back from whence they came. Head-first, feet-first, it's their choice. I don't consider the epitome of humanity to come from a culture that considers it socially acceptable to burp, fart, bathe in sand, sacrifice animals in the town square, and plant bombs everywhere they go. Bitch all you want about historical Eurocentric culture, we stood head-and-shoulders above that rabble during Dark Ages, fer chrissakes, and we've been pulling away ever since. That's my story, and I'm sticking with it.

Regards,

Mighty Whitey :killer:

Jesus Christ
05-06-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by JC/FORD/Satan/Seven Faces Of Eve:

No, they abandoned ye to follow the drunken ramblings of a dead heathen pedophile who urges them on to kill the infidels on a planetary scale. They've tried to conquer the West five times already (counting 2001). Since the brutish fucks haven't learned to play nice in the last twelve centuries, I vote we dispatch them all back from whence they came. Head-first, feet-first, it's their choice. I don't consider the epitome of humanity to come from a culture that considers it socially acceptable to burp, fart, bathe in sand, sacrifice animals in the town square, and plant bombs everywhere they go. Bitch all you want about historical Eurocentric culture, we stood head-and-shoulders above that rabble during Dark Ages, fer chrissakes, and we've been pulling away ever since. That's my story, and I'm sticking with it.

Regards,

Mighty Whitey :killer:

Eurocentric culture? Ye mean like the ones who killed 6 million of My people? or how about the Crusades, and Inquisition? :mad:

And speaking of the Jews, we also used to "sacrifice animals in the town square" as an offering to My Father. And verily, it shall be done again as the Temple and the sacrifices will be restored unto the Jews in the days before My return to earth, as it hath been written by the prophets through the ages.

Do not forget, My son, that the Garden of Eden - the very place where My Father created humanity - was located between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.

You DO knoweth where that is, don't you?

ELVIS
05-06-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Well said Gregory, but perhaps ye should think about that before laughing at an "Iraqi on a leash".

Who said I was laughing FORD ??

Katydid
05-06-2004, 11:31 PM
You people should be warned that GOD doesn't pardon or forgive the words of a blasphemer.

Blaspheme: To speak impious profane things about GOD or SACRED persons or things. To malign.

This also goes for people who scorn Jesus's mother. (Jesus said this himself when he appeared to crowds of 60,000 at Conyers, GA.)

Dr. Love
05-06-2004, 11:37 PM
Jesus is giving speeches in Georgia??

ELVIS
05-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Who is "you people" ??

Katydid
05-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Look up Apparitions of Mother Mary around the world. Read her messages.

Look of apparitions of Jesus and GOD also.

During the potato famine Mother Mary, St. Mark, and St. John appeared for 2 hrs. over the top of a church in Knock, Ireland. To encourage the people to not give up hope.

Look up the history of religion. St. Peter's Basicilla and the Vatican in Rome is built over St. Peter's remains. A rock with St. Peter's name carved in it is in the cornerstone of the church. Peter was the first Pope.

Christ said, "On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it." The teachings of the church are infallible.

ELVIS
05-06-2004, 11:59 PM
I don't believe in catholisism...

I'm a non-denominational christian...

During the potato famine Mother Mary, St. Mark, and St. John appeared for 2 hrs. over the top of a church in Knock, Ireland. To encourage the people to not give up hope.

Yeah right...

Ally_Kat
05-07-2004, 12:22 AM
How come you don't believe in Catholicism, Greg?

The Virgin Mary pops up everywhere it seems. She did appear to some sisters and gave them three predictions. Two of those have come true and were supposidly told to the public. I haven't heard any word about the third on yet.

Cathedral
05-07-2004, 12:42 AM
I have learned not to engage in discussions of religion unless those who are involved are educated on the subject.
Since everything i ever learned growing up was basically bullshit, I don't qualify to participate in them anymore.

All i can say at this point is that I have no clue what to believe anymore.

I guess you could say that my studies have taken a few turns down roads that can not be documented.

To each their own, find your own beliefs to have faith in and hope they are the right one's.

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Jesus is giving speeches in Georgia??

What's wrong with that?

I am everywhere, My son :)

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

The Virgin Mary pops up everywhere it seems. She did appear to some sisters and gave them three predictions. Two of those have come true and were supposidly told to the public. I haven't heard any word about the third on yet.

Mom is very good with the public appearances, but she regrets that "tortilla incident" a few years ago. I told her not to appear in food.

Ally_Kat
05-07-2004, 12:58 AM
I must admit that I laughed at the street appearance. I think it happened last yr around this time. All I remember where the Mexicans running in traffic telling the cars not to run over the Virgin Mary.

They're really militant down there with her.

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 12:59 AM

Yes I know...

The secrets of Fatima...

That's not in the Bible...

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Yes I know...

The secrets of Fatima...

That's not in the Bible...

Do ye think that Dad and I stopped talking to people after I went back to Heaven?

Gregory, ye must realize that the Catholic church was the only one for a while. All the Protestant churches came from that, through Martin Luther (the German monk, not the African American minister)

For the record, Dad and I favor no denomination above any others. No church is perfect, only My teachings are. :)

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 01:11 AM
Don't try to feed me your bullshit FORD...

You are underestimating me yet again...

Good day...

Ally_Kat
05-07-2004, 01:13 AM
So Greg, wait, you still didn't say why you don't believe in Catholicism.

edit -- am i having a blonde moment and reading it that you don't believe in it as a religion or are you just saying you're Christian and not Catholic?

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Katydid
Look up Apparitions of Mother Mary around the world. Read her messages.

Look of apparitions of Jesus and GOD also.

Look no further than thine own monitor, for I am here :)

Verily, and the Guinness they brought back to Heaven was excellent :gulp:

Look up the history of religion. St. Peter's Basicilla and the Vatican in Rome is built over St. Peter's remains. A rock with St. Peter's name carved in it is in the cornerstone of the church. Peter was the first Pope.

I made Simon Peter the head of My church, but the word "Pope" was invented by mortal men, as was the concept that a priest must act as an intermediary between mankind and Me ifor forgiveness of sins. These things were not My teachings.

Christ said, "On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it." The teachings of the church are infallible.

My teachings are infallible. If the teachings of thy church (any church) are not My teachings, then they are the works of mortal men, and mortal men are fallible.

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

All i can say at this point is that I have no clue what to believe anymore.

Believe in Me, James. And live according to My teachings. Do not let the misguided mortals of thy former churches trouble you. For their deeds shall pass away. Even Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but I, the Messiah, shall remain forever.

Dr. Love
05-07-2004, 01:54 AM
Man, Jesus. You're gettin' Jewed in here.

Dr. Love
05-07-2004, 01:55 AM
Well, from my education in theology (as limited as it was), the Catholic Church did well until the Black Plague, when most of the clergy was wiped out (who read the rites to the victims, after all?) and the Church became corrupt. Very corrupt.

Ally_Kat
05-07-2004, 02:05 AM
a lot of wealthy families sent their sons off to be priests and monks, even if the sons didn't want to.

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 02:18 AM
Man, Jesus. You're gettin' Jewed in here.

Watch what ye say about My relatives!

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 04:33 AM
Well, from my education in theology (as limited as it was), the Catholic Church did well until the Black Plague,

Did well how ??

As an organization ??

Or

Saving souls in Jesus' name ???

The latter is all that matters...

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 04:48 AM
So Greg, wait, you still didn't say why you don't believe in Catholicism.

Christan: Justification is God’s act of declaring a sinner righteous by faith

Catholic: Justification is God’s act of making man righteous by good works and obedience

Christan: Christ’s imputed righteousness makes the believer acceptable to God

Catholic: Infused sanctifying grace through the sacraments makes the believer acceptable to God

Christan: Justification is received by faith alone

Catholic: Justification is achieved by faith plus good works

Christan: Justification enables God to see the sinner as if he were just

Catholic: Justification is granted the sinner when he is actually made just

Christan: Justification cannot increase since the ground is the perfect righteousness of Christ

Catholic: Justification can be increased by receiving more sacraments

Christan: Justification is a permanent verdict and is not affected by sin

Catholic: Justification is affected by sin

Christan: Justification comes at the moment of faith in Jesus Christ

Catholic: Final justification is not determined until death

Christan: Emphasis is on God’s verdict

Catholic: Emphasis is on the sacraments

Read this (http://www.xlministries.org/resources/apologetics/roman/roman.html) Ally...

Panamark
05-07-2004, 05:22 AM
How can you justify all that ???

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 05:29 AM
By the holy spirit...

Panamark
05-07-2004, 05:50 AM
I have no reply ? :)

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 06:07 AM
I typeth the truth...

Panamark
05-07-2004, 06:27 AM
Verily....

Panamark
05-07-2004, 06:56 AM
So where do the mormons fit into all of this, and why do they always knock on my door ??

BigBadBrian
05-07-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
So where do the mormons fit into all of this, and why do they always knock on my door ??

Go to a Christian bookstore and buy a package of tracts to hand out. You know, the little "Are you saved?" brochures the little Black Baptist ladies hand you when they go door to door. When the Mormons knock on your door, hand them a tract and ask them if they are saved. They usually leave in a hurry. :gulp:

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 07:41 AM
Here's a mormon belief...

God is not a uniquely eternal being. All spirit is self-existent matter and is eternal (without beginning or end). Such "matter (called intelligences) sometimes becomes organized into a spirit being through birth to celestial parents. Then that spirit is born through human parents on earth. Like all people, God took this course and eventually reached Godhood.

Hmmm...

ashstralia
05-07-2004, 09:00 AM
john 3;16,
for god so loved the world that he gave his only son,
so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

luke 23;43,
and jesus replied, 'today you will be with me in paradise.
this is a solemn promise.'

note jc said today, not tomorrow or next week or in 2025,
but TODAY!

jesus, does that mean we go to heaven immediately?

mark, they are probly jehovah's witnesses knockin on your door.

anyone see that mormon south park ep?

searchin 4 da trooth...........

Panamark
05-07-2004, 09:12 AM
Ive imprisoned them all in my secret back room, I get the neighbours in, dress in US marine fatigues and we all have fun taking simulated prisoner of war abuse pics and sell them to the press !!!

There, have I tapped into the Front line vein from all angles ? :)

Panamark
05-07-2004, 09:24 AM
Just kidding fella's :)

Hollywood Jesus
05-07-2004, 09:27 AM
Non-denom protestant Christian like the earthly King, Elvis.

I've come to be disappointed in how human religion exercises even my own beliefs.

However, I've grown in how assured and at peace I am with my Savior, Jesus Christ, and almighty Jehovah God.

It's amazing that we are absolutely loved when we don't deserve it. "This is how God showed his love to us: even though we were sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom 5:8)

It's wonderful that sweet salvation is a freebie. Knowing Jesus is to network with the Best. "It's by grace you are saved, through faith--this is not from yourselves, it is a gift from God--not by your works so that none of you can boast." (Eph 2:8,9)

Jesus & DLR: Two Jewish heroes.

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood Jesus
Non-denom protestant Christian like the earthly King, Elvis.

I've come to be disappointed in how human religion exercises even my own beliefs.

However, I've grown in how assured and at peace I am with my Savior, Jesus Christ, and almighty Jehovah God.

It's amazing that we are absolutely loved when we don't deserve it. "This is how God showed his love to us: even though we were sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom 5:8)

It's wonderful that sweet salvation is a freebie. Knowing Jesus is to network with the Best. "It's by grace you are saved, through faith--this is not from yourselves, it is a gift from God--not by your works so that none of you can boast." (Eph 2:8,9)

Jesus & DLR: Two Jewish heroes.

Verily, My son :cool:

Dr. Love
05-07-2004, 01:15 PM
Did well how ??

As an organization ??

Or

Saving souls in Jesus' name ???

The latter is all that matters...

Well, I'm not the arbiter of whose souls were saved (and I don't think anyone here can truly say if any church is saving souls or not since we don't really know for sure) but it was basically this:

The Catholic Church (remember, this is a hugely abridged version from a semester on Catholic History, and I didn't care that much when I took it, so there may be some errors) was the first Christian Church. They had a lot of converts and a large amount of clergy that was devoted to what they did like giving sacraments, etc.

The Black Plague comes along. The highly devoted clergy did their duties and cared for the sick, blessed them, gave them their death rites, etc. The not-so-devoted didn't do this as much. The devoted people began to contract the disease and died off.

Huge amounts of people died in Europe from the Plague, including Catholic clergy. This left a big void in the Church, and the large percentage of who was left were nondevout clergy. People who normally probably wouldn't have ascended the ranks now had almost no one to stop them. Thus, the Catholic Church became more and more corrupt.

Protestantism can be traced back to that event (according to my instructors) because the Church would get more and more corrupt over time, pissing off more and more people until the Reformation (I think that's what it was called). At some points there were more than one Pope, Catholics getting all uberpissed over it, etc.

But, being that the Catholic Church was the original Church, it sometimes makes me wonder what they might know that they never shared with anyone, or what they might have locked away.

ashstralia
05-07-2004, 01:27 PM
i've never seen jesus' mum in a tortilla,
but i think i saw his dad in the eyes of
a small child. and a tree. and a pussycat.
(a real pussycat: not hina.)

ashstralia
05-07-2004, 01:30 PM
wow! that was my hundreth post!!!!
not this one, that last one.
oh btw, ROTH FUKN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 01:33 PM
There is a book by father Malachi Martin called Windswept House which exposes the Catholic church...

I never read it.. but I heard all kinds of things...

No offense to any Catholics here.. while I believe there are good Catholics who are saved.. I feel the Catholic church is leading the majority of it's members straight to hell.. and the leaders know it...

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 02:02 PM
There is a book by father Malachi Martin called Windswept House which exposes the Catholic church...

I never read it.. but I heard all kinds of things...

No offense to any Catholics here.. while I believe there are good Catholics who are saved.. I feel the Catholic church is leading the majority of it's members straight to hell.. and the leaders know it...

Judge not, lest ye be judged Gregory.

For the TRUE church was the one established by Me, and led by My apostle Simon Peter after My ascension to Heaven. Verily there is no church on earth which follows My teachings and only My teachings. Not the Catholics or the Protestants, nor even the Greek and Russian Orthodox. It was this answer which I gave unto the young Joseph Smith when he asked Me which church he should join, and even his attempt to restore My gospel fell short.

This is why I hath said unto all of you again and again that it is My teachings which are the important thing. Do not look to Rome, or Salt Lake City, or Virginia Beach for thy answers, look to Me. :)

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
i've never seen jesus' mum in a tortilla,
but i think i saw his dad in the eyes of
a small child. and a tree. and a pussycat.
(a real pussycat: not hina.)

Bless you, My son :)

steve
05-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Stalin...killed: 30 million
Hitler...killed: 20 million
God.....killed: EVERYONE!

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 02:16 PM
Please, that flood thing was so 8,000 years ago :rolleyes:

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 02:16 PM
Judge not, lest ye be judged Gregory.

I'm not judging anyone.. I'm posting on a message boare regarding a topic...

For the TRUE church was the one established by Me, and led by My apostle Simon Peter after My ascension to Heaven.

Keep that Jesus impersonation bullshit up and VERILY you will get what's comming to you. I will pray for you Dave...

Verily there is no church on earth which follows My teachings and only My teachings.

That is TOTAL bullshit! I am a faithful member of such a church! Victory Life in Lockport Louisiana...

This is why I hath said unto all of you again and again that it is My teachings which are the important thing. Do not look to Rome, or Salt Lake City, or Virginia Beach for thy answers, look to Me. :)

Trust not in your own understanding FORD...

You need to get off of your high horse and get your fat ass grounded in a church of Jesus Christ...

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Gregory, if FORD did not believeth in Me, do ye think I would use him as a method to preach My gospel?

Do non believers post My teachings? Do doubters and mockers understand the difference between My gospel and that of Pat Robertson?

Worry ye not about what FORD does in My name, for if he is guilty of sin, he will be judged accordingly. Ye should be more concerened with how ye represent Me thyself.

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Gregory, if FORD did not believeth in Me, do ye think I would use him as a method to preach My gospel?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *yawn* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah...

I didn't say you didn't believe FORD...

Worry ye not about what FORD does in My name, for if he is guilty of sin, he will be judged accordingly. Ye should be more concerened with how ye represent Me thyself.

Now ye are judging me FORD yet again...

Ally_Kat
05-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Christan: Justification is God’s act of declaring a sinner righteous by faith

Catholic: Justification is God’s act of making man righteous by good works and obedience

Christan: Christ’s imputed righteousness makes the believer acceptable to God

Catholic: Infused sanctifying grace through the sacraments makes the believer acceptable to God

Christan: Justification is received by faith alone

Catholic: Justification is achieved by faith plus good works

Christan: Justification enables God to see the sinner as if he were just

Catholic: Justification is granted the sinner when he is actually made just

Christan: Justification cannot increase since the ground is the perfect righteousness of Christ

Catholic: Justification can be increased by receiving more sacraments

Christan: Justification is a permanent verdict and is not affected by sin

Catholic: Justification is affected by sin

Christan: Justification comes at the moment of faith in Jesus Christ

Catholic: Final justification is not determined until death

Christan: Emphasis is on God’s verdict

Catholic: Emphasis is on the sacraments

Read this (http://www.xlministries.org/resources/apologetics/roman/roman.html) Ally...

Hitler had a strong faith in God. According to what you have posted, he's justified by the Lord.

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 03:06 PM
But he did evil...

?????

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Hitler had a strong faith in God. According to what you have posted, he's justified by the Lord.

That's the silliest thing you ever said on these boards...

Satan has a strong faith in God as well...

God is just.. Hitlers actions were not justified...

Having said that.. ALL sins can be forgiven...

Jesus paid the price for sin.. ALL sin...

Ally_Kat
05-07-2004, 03:25 PM
you still have a loophole there telling me that Hitler got away with it.

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 03:29 PM
If he TRULY repented and asked for forgiveness then yes.. absolutely...

However.. I don't think that's the case...

He also took his own life...

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 03:29 PM
It's not a loophole

Ally_Kat
05-07-2004, 03:39 PM
yes it is. You're telling me that I can do whatever the hell I want on this earth, then when it comes time for my death if I repent and believe in God/Jesus, things are all okay.

And if all sins are forgiven, what does taking his own life have to do with anything? Jesus already suffered for that sin, no? ;)

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 03:45 PM
No...

If you truly repent you won't do whatever the hell you want on this earth...

I didn't say all sins are forgiven...

The wages of sin is death...

There is no chance for repentance after you take your own life...

Somebody help me here...

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 03:46 PM
Jesus said.. REPENT AND SIN NO MORE!

Ally_Kat
05-07-2004, 03:54 PM
No...

Somebody help me here...

but you said that can be. And how do you know there is no time for reprentance after you're dead here?

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Because the bible says so!

Ally_Kat
05-07-2004, 04:04 PM
there's a lot of stuff kept out of the Bible. I think there's more to everything that we were told that don't know about because of that.

ELVIS
05-07-2004, 04:09 PM
Keep on trusting in your own understanding...

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 04:10 PM
No...

Somebody help me here...

Gregory is correct. My sacrifice on the cross allowed forgiveness for sins ye will commit in the future, but it did not give ye license to commit those sins. Ye must still repent from them. Obviously the best course, as I told the woman whom the Pharisees tried to stone, is to Go now, and sin no more

But none are perfect (except Me) so verily, ye will probably sin. Repent and it shalt be crossed of thy list.

And there are people in Heaven who hath committed terrible sins. Cain was the first murderer. Moses killed a man while a slave in Egypt. King David had a man killed because he coveted his wife, and hath already committed adultery with her.

And let us not forget the robber and murderer who hung on the cross next to Me. In his last dying breath, he asked Me for forgiveness, and I told him that he would be with Me in Paradise. Dad and I love all of Our children and do not wish any of you to burn in Hell. But if ye do not ask forgiveness and continue in thy sin, then eternal separation from Us will be thy fate :(

Jesus Christ
05-07-2004, 04:20 PM
there's a lot of stuff kept out of the Bible. I think there's more to everything that we were told that don't know about because of that.

Ye must remember that the Bible was never intended to be one book. It was written by dozens of different authors over thousands of years. Some of it was passed down from generation to generation before it was written at all.

My Catholic children would be offended if I told them why the early church authorities did not include anything on My life between the ages of 12 and 30, and so I will not speak unto these matters now.

The Bible contains much history and prophecy, but the most important parts for thy generation are My teachings and My Dad's commandments. These are the things that hath not changed as a matter of time or perspective based on thy generation's knowledge of science and medicine

Ally_Kat
05-07-2004, 04:42 PM

My Catholic children would be offended if I told them why the early church authorities did not include anything on My life between the ages of 12 and 30, and so I will not speak unto these matters now.

I've read a lot of material that says Jesus traveled to the East and picked up a lot of medical knowledge and that's why he was able to perform miracles, like raising a man from the dead.

There's also something about a tomb in India that is supposidly the grave of Jesus. I don't know much about this one. I think something about the handprints suggest that the man, who was a great prophet, had holes in them and thus now people think it is Jesus.

If there's something else, do tell. Stuff like this interests me. You should see my house when those Davinci Code specials were on. I'm such a dork :o

DaveIsKing
05-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Damn, I started another religious war!!

Ha ha...how easy it is to get the mystics throwing sticks at each other...

Viking
05-07-2004, 08:41 PM
Watch that 'you people' shit. We'll have an NAACP lawsuit on our hands. :D

DaveIsKing
05-07-2004, 08:58 PM
Watch that 'you people' shit. We'll have an NAACP lawsuit on our hands. :D

ROFL:D

Dr. Love
05-08-2004, 01:30 AM
Hey Elvis, the Bible was created somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd century, I think, and composed of the books that all the various church leaders could agree they thought best represented their view of Christianity at the time.

Makes ya wonder what other Christian stuff was left out, and why?

Jesus Christ
05-08-2004, 03:06 AM
Hey Elvis, the Bible was created somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd century, I think, and composed of the books that all the various church leaders could agree they thought best represented their view of Christianity at the time.

I can tell you this much. The Catholic church leaders suppressed much of the information about My family. For some reason, they got the idea that My Mom remained a Virgin all her life, but this is not true. My stepfather Joseph was an unusually patient man, and after the initial shock, he was able to accept the circumstances of My conception. But verily, after I was born, Mom and Joseph had a marriage like any other on the planet. Two of My half-brothers, James and Jude, wrote books of the Bible.

I never understood the Catholics reasons for wanting to believe that.

Mom conceived Me as a virgin. There was no sin in her living as a normal married woman after My birth. But since there is no harm in it, I never made a big deal out of it.

ELVIS
05-08-2004, 05:21 AM

No.. I have faith in what is IN the Bible...

The Bible is the inspired word of God...

God left nothing out...

Panamark
05-08-2004, 06:44 AM
I would call myself a believer. Except I have no idea where my beliefs fit with any of the predefined man-made guidelines out there..

But this is interesting reading, Its a very complex subject. I never realized that it could be dissected to such a degree.

It seems there is only one thing that all religions agree on.
That is, the others are all wrong.

So who is right ? Your religion, because thats the one you chose ??

Could it be you chose the wrong one ?? hmmmmmmm

And how would know otherwise ?

(Thats a general question, not directed at anyone personally)

Dr. Love
05-08-2004, 09:23 AM

God left nothing out...

Dude, just curious, but have you ever researched the origins of the New Testament? It's actually pretty interesting (if you look at it from an impartial viewpoint).

Katydid
05-08-2004, 09:54 AM
Most Protestants go by the King James Version of the Bible. Which was the original Jerusalem Bible rewritten according to King Jame's specifications. He wanted to marry his brother's wife, and discredit the original Bible's teachings to fit his own needs.

FORD
05-08-2004, 10:04 AM

God left nothing out...

God wasn't there when the 4th century (AD) Catholic church leaders assembled "The Bible" according to their choices.

I have a feeling that if God or JC had actually been involved in the process it would have been a lot different.

Katydid
05-08-2004, 10:09 AM
Perhaps people need to do an indepth study of religion starting with actual true facts. Go back to the beginning when people had to hide in catacombs and read the Bible.

Some people have even tried to say Mary Magdalene, a former prostitute was Jesus's wife.

However, Jesus said, "Leave them alone, (others were preaching at a place trying to rival him) even if they are not for us, as long as they are not against us."

Katydid
05-08-2004, 10:28 AM
Back then people traveled in caravans, calling each other Brother or Sister. Perhaps that's where people get that Jesus had brothers and sisters.

When he was dying on the cross he told the deciple, "This is your mother..." Talking about his own mother Mary. Probably meaning, "Since I'm dying care for my mother as if she was your own."

Horseskin
05-08-2004, 10:49 AM
Perhaps people need to do an indepth study of religion starting with actual true facts. Go back to the beginning when people had to hide in catacombs and read the Bible.

That's not the beginning. Go back to the beginning when people had to hide in caves from the thunder god. Institutionalized religion is a racket. You can quote me on that one.

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 11:44 AM
Amen...Horseskin. :D

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 11:55 AM
Pascal Boyer and Bertrand Russell have great explanations for religious beliefs. I also am partial to Mark Twain, Nietzsche, and Albert Ellis' opinion of "faith" and how ridiculous most beliefs are if you just look at them from an objective perspective.

People believe in these mystical things, because they WANT to believe in them.

ELVIS
05-08-2004, 12:13 PM
Dude, just curious, but have you ever researched the origins of the New Testament? It's actually pretty interesting (if you look at it from an impartial viewpoint).

No I haven't.. but I am interested...

ELVIS
05-08-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by FORD
God wasn't there when the 4th century (AD) Catholic church leaders assembled "The Bible" according to their choices.

What ??

Where was he then ???

I have a feeling that if God or JC had actually been involved in the process it would have been a lot different.

That's the liberal problem in a nutshell.. You let your feelings dictate your decisions...

uh hu hu hu hu hu hu hu hu huh uh

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 12:25 PM
"That's the liberal problem in a nutshell.. You let your feelings dictate your decisions..."

I agree. Liberals are about EMOTIONS, but so are CHRISTIANS.

Odd bedfellows indeed.

Libbies and Christies are completely governed by FEEEEEELIN'...

Hey, ain't that a SPAMMY song??

FORD
05-08-2004, 01:55 PM
The biggest problem with right wing wacko fundies is they believe in this myth that the Bible is this one continuous book written by God Himself, and that simply is not the case.

There are numerous contradictions. Not neccessarily even because "someone made it up", but just because two different writers might have had somewhat differing perspectives. The 4 gospels are all telling the same story, but there are areas where they differ. If God or Jesus had written them, wouldn't every word be the same? Or for that matter, would 4 versions of the same story even be neccessary?

And how about this contradiction.... Jesus tells the robber hanging next to Him on the cross that "TODAY you will be with Me in Paradise". Yet Paul, in Thessalonians describes an event which has become known as the Rapture and states that "the dead in Christ shall rise first" and then the believers alive on earth at the time will join them in mid-air. John in Revelation seems to contradict himself when he says " ...And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and Hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

If the dead in the graves or at the bottom of the sea are dead and awaiting judgment, then who exactly is in Hell at this point?

So which is it? Do you go to Heaven (or Hell) when you die, or do you lay around and rot until Judgment Day?

If Jesus disagrees with Paul and John, then I'll go with JC's answer. but the point is, why didn't the namesakes of the future Beatles get the straight scoop from JC themselves, if they were truly taking dictation from God?

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 02:02 PM
No, you go to Valhalla if you're a Viking...heh heh.

FORD
05-08-2004, 02:07 PM
No, you go to Valhalla if you're a Viking...heh heh.

Or if you're Robert Plant, but let's not get off the subject.

Ally_Kat
05-08-2004, 02:35 PM

God left nothing out...

God didn't, but mankind did ;)

Ally_Kat
05-08-2004, 02:41 PM

Some people have even tried to say Mary Magdalene, a former prostitute was Jesus's wife.

Maybe she was and maybe she wasn't married to Jesus, but show me where in the Bible where it says Mary was a whore.

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Maybe Robert Plant and a bunch of Vikings wrote the real Bible and it was lost and found by a small group of pissed-off Jews and they re-wrote it in their image.

Or maybe its got alot of stolen myths from the Ancient World, and Robert Plant and the Vikings just made better myths.

Ally_Kat
05-08-2004, 02:50 PM
I can tell you this much. The Catholic church leaders suppressed much of the information about My family. For some reason, they got the idea that My Mom remained a Virgin all her life, but this is not true. My stepfather Joseph was an unusually patient man, and after the initial shock, he was able to accept the circumstances of My conception. But verily, after I was born, Mom and Joseph had a marriage like any other on the planet. Two of My half-brothers, James and Jude, wrote books of the Bible.

I never understood the Catholics reasons for wanting to believe that.

Mom conceived Me as a virgin. There was no sin in her living as a normal married woman after My birth. But since there is no harm in it, I never made a big deal out of it.

Who said what to who now? Catholics stress the virgin birth and have reverence for Mary since she accepted the call God had for her. Never did the priests ever teach us that she stayed a virgin all of her life. When we call her the Virgin Mary, we are basically remembering the virgin birth and Mary's whole huge place in the course of events.

Hell, I can even remember when Father came for our regular question and answer religion class when my classmates kept protesting that Mary was a virgin all of her life and he said, "she was a married woman and as a married woman you must be open to the fact that Jesus might have had brothers or sisters."

Katydid
05-08-2004, 02:54 PM
That's cause John was a Baptist and Jesus and Peter were Catholic. The rest were tax collectors and Republicans. Paul was a hethern till God struck him down with a bright light. Judas Iscariat was Jewish.

Ally_Kat
05-08-2004, 02:59 PM
:rolleyes:

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 03:04 PM
I find it amusing that people actually are arguing over myths...

:D

Ally_Kat
05-08-2004, 03:12 PM
I find it amusing that people actually are arguing over myths...

I find it amusing this is -- what -- thethird or so time you've been the cause of such a discussion coming up. ;)

Katydid
05-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Alley Kat, That's what we need in here. Someone truly knowledgeable about the Catholic religion. Someone who went to Catholic School.

Protestants talk about being saved, backslidden, and falling from grace, etc. They love to ask Catholics, "I know you are Christian, but are you saved?" They think Catholics are all going to Hell.

The Catholic's answer to that is: Christ died on the cross for our sins...Thus we are redeemed as Christians through baptism. However, no one is truly "saved," we work everyday at being a Christian. People who think they are the only ones going to Heaven, are suffering from false pipiouty, which is damnable to Hell.

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 03:15 PM
I find it amusing this is -- what -- thethird or so time you've been the cause of such a discussion coming up. ;)

Ain't it blast? I just love it.

Ally_Kat
05-08-2004, 03:16 PM
So wait Kat, are you Catholic, Protestant, or none of the above?

Ally_Kat
05-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Ain't it blast? I just love it.

well see, my faith is my faith and I have no prob talking about it with other people if it shall come up. I won't however go and instigate to start such a topic though. Nawh, that's why we have you. Personally, I think you have somesort of obsession with religion ;)

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 03:21 PM
well see, my faith is my faith and I have no prob talking about it with other people if it shall come up. I won't however go and instigate to start such a topic though. Nawh, that's why we have you. Personally, I think you have somesort of obsession with religion ;)

Well, you could be right. I have a goal to expose it for the hologram it is. I also am interested in superstition, mythology and the "unexplained".

I am a research by trade and a curious thinker by hobby.

And I seem to have a terrible habit of instigating religious wars...

Ally_Kat
05-08-2004, 03:26 PM
think what you want, but it is my personal belief that whatever higher power may be up there created all these dead ends and overlaps to confuse us and keep us seperate. Sorta like a Tower of Babble of religions so to say.

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 03:28 PM
Oh boy...

Katydid
05-08-2004, 03:36 PM
One Christmas Eve we Catholics came out of Midnight Mass celebrating Jesus's birth. Only to find that the local Southern Baptist Church had put colored cartoon booklets on our windshields declaring:
"REPENT AND BE SAVED DEVIL WORSHIPING CATHOLICS OR BE DAMNED FOREVER TO HELL!"

Next Sun. Father Ed mentioned, "Let us have a moment of silent prayer for the misguided souls who put their literature on our windshields while we were at midnight mass." That was it. Catholics never talk bad about Protestants and give homilys and sermons on things of that nature.

I'm a Catholic covert, took instruction classes and become Catholic before I married at 17. I was raised in the Bible Belt, went to a Freewill Baptist Church. They preached for hours on everyone elses evils.

Catholic Church one hour, all over the world, same readings prayers and Communion appropriate for that certain day on the calender. Priest's homily lasts 30 min, that says more to me than a long sermon. The prayers, the quiet, the participation of the crowd, speaks volumes.

fanofdave
05-08-2004, 03:56 PM
Christianity is acceptance of and faith in Jesus.
It is a personal relationship with God.
Above all else: GOD.

With that said, lets keep this site for discussion
about Diamond David Lee Roth and the original
Van Halen lineup. I don't think your pastor or
priest would like me to come to their websites or
churches and start talking about Van Halen.
Lets just respect the boundaries of this site, Katydid.
We've discussed this with you countless times in
the chat room. COUNTLESS TIMES. Thank you.

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Christianity and all religion is...

Katydid
05-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Why is it that everyone else can say anything and get by with it. But only Katydid reprimanded.

FanofDave, get your butt back over to the wall and I'll be there shortly. I'm browsing right now, then you can have your turn.

There is no porn been posted that you need to see today anyway.

Ally_Kat
05-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by fanofdave
Christianity is acceptance of and faith in Jesus.
It is a personal relationship with God.
Above all else: GOD.

With that said, lets keep this site for discussion
about Diamond David Lee Roth and the original
Van Halen lineup. I don't think your pastor or
priest would like me to come to their websites or
churches and start talking about Van Halen.
Lets just respect the boundaries of this site, Katydid.
We've discussed this with you countless times in
the chat room. COUNTLESS TIMES. Thank you.

Dude, chill out. This board isn't own or run by Diamond Dave or the original Van Halen lineup. Sarge owns the board and in case you haven't notice, he made different sections of the board where you can talk about different stuff. There's one for just DLR stuff, there's one for music other than DLR/VH, there one for just pictures, and this one here is for politcal conversations.

If Sarge wanted us to talk only about DLR or VH, he wouldn't offer these other forums. Therefore, this conversation we are having, and what Katydid posted, is consistent with the site's boundaries. If you don't like what we're talking about, stick only in Main. Otherwise, you're more than welcome to sit and have a conversation with us here.

Ally_Kat
05-08-2004, 06:43 PM
One Christmas Eve we Catholics came out of Midnight Mass celebrating Jesus's birth. Only to find that the local Southern Baptist Church had put colored cartoon booklets on our windshields declaring:
"REPENT AND BE SAVED DEVIL WORSHIPING CATHOLICS OR BE DAMNED FOREVER TO HELL!"

Next Sun. Father Ed mentioned, "Let us have a moment of silent prayer for the misguided souls who put their literature on our windshields while we were at midnight mass." That was it. Catholics never talk bad about Protestants and give homilys and sermons on things of that nature.

I'm a Catholic covert, took instruction classes and become Catholic before I married at 17. I was raised in the Bible Belt, went to a Freewill Baptist Church. They preached for hours on everyone elses evils.

Catholic Church one hour, all over the world, same readings prayers and Communion appropriate for that certain day on the calender. Priest's homily lasts 30 min, that says more to me than a long sermon. The prayers, the quiet, the participation of the crowd, speaks volumes.

Eek!

A couple of years ago the parish started saving up money to do some restorations on our church seeing how this year it turns 100 and we wanted to spiffy it up for it. Well, one of the first things we did was replace the huge wooden doors, which we desperately needed to do. The local newspaper did an article about it and the parish was loving them.

Then on Good Friday I had to go drop my brother off at church because he had a rehearsal for the Easter Vigil (he's an altar server). While that was going on, I sat in the back with a small group of the parish's eldery saying the rosary. This loud hammering sound started to echo thru the church and I joked to the guy next to me that Martin Luther must be paying us a visit. After a little while, everyone in the church was staring towards the doors wondering wtf could be going on. So I got up and openned the doors to see what was going on.

And there it was, in all its irony.

The Lutherans had nailed -- as they are apt to do :D -- this huge long parchment into our new doors about how corrupt the Catholic Church was and how the parish members should disband because they weren't serving us into the Lord's arms. And we're talking one huge nail.

cwsmith17
05-09-2004, 01:46 AM
Does anybody even need to ask what My view on the subject is?

OK then how about this.

Yay unto them who follow My teachings.

No unto them who call themselves by My name and blaspheme My teachings with their murderous greed.

How are you Jesus, but also a sniper in the David Lee Roth Arymy?

Ally_Kat
05-09-2004, 01:53 AM
sniper is just the member title that goes with the post count ;)

FORD
05-09-2004, 02:17 AM
Yeah, Jesus was actually a "full on cocktard" or whatever for a couple of days. Sarge is lucky he didn't get a plague of locusts sent his way after that ;)

ELVIS
05-09-2004, 07:55 AM
I think the catholic church is corrupt...

pete
05-09-2004, 08:57 AM
You people should be warned that GOD doesn't pardon or forgive the words of a blasphemer.

Blaspheme: To speak impious profane things about GOD or SACRED persons or things. To malign.

This also goes for people who scorn Jesus's mother. (Jesus said this himself when he appeared to crowds of 60,000 at Conyers, GA.)

you are a fanatic, an idiot, and a very lonely person.

everytime you open your mouth it's blasphemy.

when a moron tries to spread the word (without knowing the word) it's blasphemy.

GO BACK TO THE WALL!

pete
05-09-2004, 09:03 AM

Gregory, ye must realize that the Catholic church was the only one for a while.

wrong JC

you discount and ignore the originators of YOU

Seshmeister
05-09-2004, 09:17 AM
King of Kings

Elvis—Jesus Similarities

http://outofthetrees.co.uk/badger/stuff/elvis1.jpg

Jesus said: "Love thy neighbor." (Matthew 22:39)
Elvis said: "Don't be cruel." (RCA, 1956)

Jesus is the Lord's shepherd.
Elvis dated Cybill Shepherd.

Jesus was part of the Trinity.
Elvis' first band was a trio.

Jesus walked on water. (Matthew 14:25)
Elvis surfed. (Blue Hawaii, Paramount, 1965)

Jesus' entourage, the Apostles, had 12 members.
Elvis' entourage, the Memphis Mafia, had 12 members.

Jesus was resurrected.
Elvis had the famous 1968 "comeback" TV special.

Jesus said, "If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink." (John 7:37)
Elvis said, "Drinks on me!" (Jailhouse Rock, MGM, 1957)

Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights.
Elvis had irregular eating habits. (e.g. 5 banana splits for breakfast)

Jesus is a Capricorn. (December 25)
Elvis is a Capricorn. (January 8)

Matthew was one of Jesus' many biographers. (The Gospel According to Matthew)
Neil Matthews was one of Elvis' many biographers. (Elvis: A Golden Tribute)

"[Jesus] countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow." (Matthew 28:3)
Elvis wore snow-white jumpsuits with lightning bolts.

Jesus lived in state of grace in a Near Eastern land.
Elvis lived in Graceland in a nearly eastern state.

http://outofthetrees.co.uk/badger/stuff/elvis2.jpg

Mary, an important woman in Jesus' life, had an Immaculate Conception.
Priscilla, an important woman in Elvis' life, went to Immaculate Conception High School.

Jesus was first and foremost the Son of God.
Elvis first recorded with Sun Studios, which today are still considered to be his foremost recordings.

Jesus was the Lamb of God.
Elvis had mutton chop sideburns.

Jesus' Father is everywhere.
Elvis' father was a drifter, and moved around quite a bit.

Jesus was a carpenter.
Elvis' favorite high school class was wood shop.

Jesus wore a crown of thorns.
Elvis wore Royal Crown hair styler.

Jesus H. Christ has 12 letters.
Elvis Presley has 12 letters.

No one knows what the "H" in "Jesus H. Christ" stood for.
No one was really sure if Elvis' middle name was "Aron" or "Aaron".

Jesus is often depicted in pictures with a halo that looks like a gold plate.
Elvis' face is often depicted on a plate with gold trim and sold through TV.

Jesus said: "Man shall not live by bread alone."
Elvis liked his sandwiches with peanut butter and bananas.

pete
05-09-2004, 09:22 AM

Where is that written?

Jesus Christ
05-09-2004, 10:22 AM
wrong JC

you discount and ignore the originators of YOU

Do ye mean the Jews, My son? For the Son of Man hath often referred to His Jewish roots in this forum. And in any case, the originator of Me was My Father. :cool:

Jesus Christ
05-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Where is that written?

Gregory is referring to the fact that it's a little late to ask forgiveness once ye hath left this world. :(

Ally_Kat
05-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Do ye mean the Jews, My son? For the Son of Man hath often referred to His Jewish roots in this forum. And in any case, the originator of Me was My Father. :cool:

I think that's what he was talking about, although I thought we were talking about Christian churches. If so, The Catholic one would be the first.

pete
05-09-2004, 02:44 PM

the original text that of the new testament was written in greek.

pete
05-09-2004, 02:46 PM
Gregory is referring to the fact that it's a little late to ask forgiveness once ye hath left this world. :(

my argument is one can have some faith and yet still be.... ill

will he be damned for eternity if suicide is a result?

I'd say no.

pete
05-09-2004, 02:49 PM
I think that's what he was talking about, although I thought we were talking about Christian churches. If so, The Catholic one would be the first.

The oldest christian church is an orhodox church, not a catholic church.

The did a special on it easter weekend on discovery channel.

Orthodox split from the catholic church after a few centuries.

I don't rely on the discovery channel for this info, just an ez reference.

Jesus Christ
05-09-2004, 03:51 PM
my argument is one can have some faith and yet still be.... ill

will he be damned for eternity if suicide is a result?

I'd say no.

Judgment is a case by case process. And verily, I sayeth that as the Judge.

Jesus Christ
05-09-2004, 03:59 PM

The church which I bestowed unto thy namesake Simon Peter was neither the Catholic Church nor the Orthodox Church, nor was it the Baptists, Methodists, 7th day Adventists or any of the other denominations ye mortals hath dreamed up.

For it is Satan who hath divided My children against one another based on differences within the doctrines of man, not My teachings.

And as I said to the Pharisees, a house divided against itself cannot stand. Look at Ireland. Catholic against Protestant, both sides claiming to follow Me while killing each other :( Neither are acting according to My teachings.

If thy church does not follow what the Messiah taught, then what good is it to anyone?

Dr. Love
05-09-2004, 04:01 PM
I think the catholic church is corrupt...

I dunno, man. I had to work around a lot of brothers and fathers and etc.

Like any organization, it has some bad people, but most of the people I interacted with were genuinely good people that had a concern for their fellow people.

I never met any cardinals or the pope, but I know people that work with the diocese here in San Antonio and they are good people and have high regard for the church structure in San Antonio.

So I don't know how corrupt the rest of the Church is, but around here everything seems to be good.

DaveIsKing
05-09-2004, 04:17 PM
Man, I feel like Mel Gibson.

I created this thread that Dr. Love said wouldn't be likely to receive many responses...and viola!!

This has now become (correct me if I'm wrong), that the highest-responding thread in the FRONT LINE FORUM.

"Adriaaannne, I DID IIIIIIITTTTT!" :D

Dr. Love
05-09-2004, 04:23 PM
This has now become (correct me if I'm wrong), that the highest-responding thread in the FRONT LINE FORUM.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2669

LOL, congratulations on your thread, though.

DaveIsKing
05-09-2004, 04:24 PM
Damn.

Oh well, at least for the first few pages...

DLR'sCock
05-09-2004, 04:26 PM

wrong...

http://www.adherents.com/adh_dates.html

Religious Body/ Year Organized

ministry of Jesus circa 30 A.D.
first known use of the
phrase "Catholic Church" * 107 A.D.
Coptic Orthodox 451
Islam * 610
East/West split formalized
between bodies known today as
Catholic Church / Eastern Orthodox Church * 1054
Veerashaivas (Lingayats) c. 1150
Sikhism 1469
Anglican Communion 1534
Moravian Church 1727
African Methodist Episcopal Church 1787
Episcopal Church
(Formally organized apart from
Church of England in 1789) 1789
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1830
Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) 1832
Tenrikyo 1838
Christadelphians 1845
Southern Baptist Convention 1845
Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod 1847
Jehovah's Witnesses 1852
Ch'ondogyo 1860
Community of Christ (RLDS) 1860
Baha'i Faith 1863
Seventh-day Adventist Church 1863
New Apostolic Church 1863
Salvation Army 1865
Union of American Hebrew Congregations
(Reform Judaism) 1873
Church of Christ, Scientist
(Christian Science) 1879
The Church of God (Seventh Day) 1884
Christian and Missionary Alliance 1887
Ahmadiyya 1889
Unity Church / Unity School of Christianity 1889
Church of God in Christ 1897
Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee) 1902
Aglipayan Church 1902
Churches of Christ 1906
American Baptist Churches in the U.S.A. 1907
Church of the Nazarene 1908
United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism 1913
Iglesia ni Cristo 1914
Assemblies of God 1914
National Baptist Convention of America 1915
Pentecostal Assemblies of the World 1919
Kimbanguist Church 1921
International Church of the Foursquare Gospel 1923
United Church of Canada 1925
Cao Dai 1926
United Free Church of Scotland 1929
Nation of Islam 1931
Worldwide Church of God 1934
Soka Gakkai 1937
Sathya Sai Baba 1940
United Pentecostal Church International 1945
Church of South India 1947
Wicca 1951
Unification Church 1954
Church of Scientology 1954
Aquarian Foundation 1955
United Church of Christ 1957
Unitarian Universalist Association 1961
Secular Humanistic Judaism 1963
Calvary Chapel 1965
ISKCON 1966
Christian Churches and Churches of Christ
Continues movement began in early 1800s.
Shared a common history with the
Disciples of Christ (Christian Church) until 1968 1968
Church of Jesus Christ in Madagascar 1968
United Methodist Church 1968
Church of North India 1973
Vineyard Churches 1974
Uniting Church in Australia 1977
Universal Church of the Kingdom of God 1977
International Churches of Christ 1979
China Christian Council 1980
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) 1983
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America 1988
Falun Gong 1992

DaveIsKing
05-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Hey, Dr. Love, at this rate it may not be too far out of reach.

Woooooo! heh heh... ;)

Dr. Love
05-09-2004, 04:36 PM
:D I actually think you may be right.

Ally_Kat
05-09-2004, 06:57 PM

How can it be older if it split from the Catholic Church? :confused:

pete
05-09-2004, 07:18 PM
How can it be older if it split from the Catholic Church? :confused:
you're correct

the insinuation is that the original, known texts of the new testament were written in greek.

If you're not a believer, you may assume that Christianity was of greek origin/invention.

and most greek people do also

Seshmeister
05-09-2004, 07:19 PM
The age thing is totally key of course.

Without age then a religion is just a cult and David Koresh becomes Jesus Christ.

pete
05-09-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
The age thing is totally key of course.

Without age then a religion is just a cult and David Koresh becomes Jesus Christ.

thank the vatican's marketing department. LOL

http://store2.yimg.com/I/jsbstash_1785_5241059

Dr. Love
05-09-2004, 08:17 PM
I think the delineation between cult and religion is population and social acceptance.

pete
05-09-2004, 08:24 PM
cult
n.

A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
The followers of such a religion or sect.
A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.

Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
The object of such devotion.
An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

Seshmeister
05-09-2004, 09:19 PM
cult
n.

A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.

Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

Could someone explain to me which part of this definistion doesn't apply to the Catholic Church?

pete
05-09-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Could someone explain to me which part of this definistion doesn't apply to the Catholic Church?

heheheheeeheeheehe

NO

Ally_Kat
05-10-2004, 03:00 AM
cult
n.

They look like definitions pasted together.

well, the first one --

we don't live unconventionally. We live just as normally as everyone else. And while there is a suggestion donation percentage thingie, the leaders don't require that you give them all of your earthly possesions in order to stay within the Catholic Church. You can give anything you want when the basket comes around, or nothing at all.

this is of all religions, be they Catholic, Protestant, Wiccian, etc.

we don't claim to to cure an diseases if you join our belief structure.

we're a fad?

we don't exclude anybody. Andyone who wants to sit in on a Mass is more than welcomed to do so, anyone who wants to join the faith is more than welcomed to do so. And also in return, anyone who wants to leave the faith is more than welcomed to do so.

Panamark
05-10-2004, 05:16 AM
So who created God ?

Seshmeister
05-10-2004, 05:40 AM
Depends the god.

Usually primitive sheepherders or fishermen in the middle east who didn't understand natural phenomena and were scared of dying.

Cheers!

:gulp:

ELVIS
05-10-2004, 08:05 AM
Check this out Ally...

The Bible Versus The Roman Catholic Church (http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/roman_catholicism_exposed.htm)

Ally_Kat
05-10-2004, 11:11 AM
Greg, the first sentence on that page is such bullshit and you know it. Bashing the Church is a pasttime for some people.

The other parts where it sounded like the author knew jack about Cathoicism -- I don't even have the energy to sit here and type up Catholic Doctrine.

It was nice to learn though that the third commandment has no value though ;)

Sammy_God
05-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Catholics are homophobes.

FORD
05-10-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Sammy_God
Catholics are homophobes.

So are right wing Protestants.

pete
05-10-2004, 06:28 PM
They look like definitions pasted together.

well, the first one --

http://www.dictionary.com
is a nice convenient resource, and what you read here is verbatim.

this is of all religions, be they Catholic, Protestant, Wiccian, etc.

the only one singling out catholics is Elvis. The non-denomination christians don't realize they've created their own denomination. spawned in the 80's (but they dropped the faith healing and speaking in tongues.-they're equivilant of the mullet cut) They have cornered the market on TRUE FAITH.

we don't claim to to cure an diseases if you join our belief structure.

so you don't have literal faith in christ and the divine scriptures?
why follow any of it then?

we don't exclude anybody. Andyone who wants to sit in on a Mass is more than welcomed to do so, anyone who wants to join the faith is more than welcomed to do so. And also in return, anyone who wants to leave the faith is more than welcomed to do so.

money has no denomination! (?) (kidding KAT)

ELVIS
05-10-2004, 07:45 PM
I'm not singling out catholics.. but I will say that catholicism.. while having it's roots in true christianity.. Is far off from the true faith...

pete
05-10-2004, 08:07 PM
I'm not singling out catholics.. but I will say that catholicism.. while having it's roots in true christianity.. Is far off from the true faith...

You mean they're "roman popery!" and saint diefication.

no doubt.

It's definately a questionable practice based on what I got from the new testament.

but what do I know

In the 70's I went to a catholic church a few times and seem to remember how little of the time spent their dealt directly with the bible.

FORD
05-10-2004, 08:10 PM
And the glorification of war and killing, and stealing other countries' resources in the name of corporate greed....

Where exactly is that found in the teachings of Jesus Christ?

pete
05-10-2004, 08:12 PM
And the glorification of war and killing, and stealing other countries' resources in the name of corporate greed....

Where exactly is that found in the teachings of Jesus Christ?

Nowhere.

And any "Bush lapping, flag-suckling jackass" know's it. (thanks jello)

ELVIS
05-10-2004, 08:22 PM
I went to a catholic church a few times and seem to remember how little of the time spent their dealt directly with the bible.

That's right...

90% of our church, including the pastor, are former devout catholics...

They all say the same thing...

pete
05-10-2004, 08:28 PM
That's right...

90% of our church, including the pastor, are former devout catholics...

They all say the same thing...

I have to agree.

They call themselves Christians but don't buy the whole enchilada.

It seems the essence of real faith is not really pondered. I think the mentality is promoted by that church.

And faith is hard.

I left it.

But I can't knock anyone who is at least searching for it. I think some of those people can be found in all religions.

In this day and age it's hard to look past the material. The hopelessness of this divided world of divided people.

kudos to them...and you

ELVIS
05-10-2004, 08:37 PM
Living by true faith is very difficult...

It's day by day repentance, persecution, sacrifice, fellowship, giving of self, forgiveness.. ect...

My local body of christ is a beautiful thing...

There are a few nut cases.. but in general we are a real family of grate people who care for each other.. and we are making a diffference in this community!

Big Troubles
05-10-2004, 08:38 PM
So are right wing Protestants.

So is Spermbath...I mean Seenbad. (Homophobe)

Rubnose
05-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Living by true faith is very difficult...

It's day by day repentance, persecution, sacrifice, fellowship, giving of self, forgiveness.. ect...

My local body of christ is a beautiful thing...

There are a few nut cases.. but in general we are a real family of grate people who care for each other.. and we are making a diffference in this community!

Dude! Why do you argue with these people. Why bother. They think being a believer is a way to act rightous and holy in public not even considering that it is a personal relationship. Personal.

I tell you this. I'm sure that when life gets so rough for these of us and they can barely take it then there is only one name off of their lips when they pray. I'm sure it is a whole different story when they ask for help in private prayer and show reverence and faith in a humble prayer to a living Savior. Yet it will never be admitted. But you and I know who they call upon in times of trouble.

So let them pretend not to believe. I know better.

pete
05-10-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Rubnose
I am an idiot.

it's just bad parenting.

Seshmeister
05-11-2004, 08:57 AM
It's a happy coincidence that god did all his ressurecting and miracles before they could be properly documented.

Kind of similar to the way that aliens always seem to choose fuckwit losers alone in the middle of deserts in the US rather than popping along to a city...

It's also interesting that he knowingly set off 2000 years of genocide and murder yet decided not to reappear to help any of the children he loved so much.

If the Christian god does exist then at best he's useless and at worst a nasty bastard playing with us.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Sammy_God
05-11-2004, 01:45 PM
I am sick of you guys calling Sammy "fag". You are all homophobes and jealous of Sammy's success. Don't get me wrong, Dave is fantastic, but if anyone acts gay its Dave, not Sammy.

Homophobia is BIG TIME in the Christian church. That's why Christianity is dead.

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 02:01 PM
There is a huge uprising of christianity happenning world wide !!

You are lost!

FORD
05-11-2004, 02:33 PM
I am sick of you guys calling Sammy "fag". You are all homophobes and jealous of Sammy's success. Don't get me wrong, Dave is fantastic, but if anyone acts gay its Dave, not Sammy.

Homophobia is BIG TIME in the Christian church. That's why Christianity is dead.

Sammy's gay?? :confused:

I knew about Cherone, but I thought his Cheddarness married some little hottie (after shitting all over his first wife who put up with him for 30 years)

And DLR isn't gay. Not that I give a shit one way or the other.

http://dislecksea.home.mindspring.com/sbnn1.jpg

steve
05-11-2004, 02:36 PM

If God exists and is such a vein being that he has to have everyone worship him and can't take a joke...
WE ARE ALL FUCKED!!!

Hitler...killed millions = bad
Stalin...killed millions and millions on top of that = bad
Bin Laden...killed 3000+ innocent Americans = mass murder = bad
God...killed EVERYONE!! (flood) = ???

If said God exists, I'll shoot him!

Jesus Christ
05-11-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by steve
I

If said God exists, I'll shoot him!

Steven, why do ye persecute Me? :(

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 03:11 PM
C'mon.. you can do better than that.. Jesus impersonater...

Jesus Christ
05-11-2004, 04:00 PM
C'mon.. you can do better than that.. Jesus impersonater...

What would ye have Me do, Gregory? Send him a plague of locusts, or zap him with some lightning? We don't do that stuff anymore. At least not until after the AntiMe is revealed. :)

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 04:39 PM
Impersonation is blasphemy...

Jesus Christ
05-11-2004, 05:18 PM
Impersonation is blasphemy...

Is that what Priscilla and Lisa Marie hath said unto you?

pete
05-11-2004, 05:43 PM
Is that what Priscilla and Lisa Marie hath said unto you?

LOL

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 05:48 PM
I don't pretend to be the real Elvis...

Jesus Christ
05-11-2004, 05:57 PM
Oh, that's right. Thou art the figure skater.

Sammy_God
05-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Look, Elvis is arguing with Jesus...

Not enough room for TWO KINGS ???

Well, Elvis (who really isn't Elvis), I wouldn't be arguing with Jesus. After all, he's the KING OF KINGS, you're just the KING OF ROCK'N'ROLL...oops, no Dave took that crown from you, before Sammy took it from Dave.

LMAO

FORD
05-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Sammy's not even the king of Velveeta. Michael Bolton sealed that crown years ago.

Sammy_God
05-11-2004, 06:58 PM
Well, at least, he is in VAN HALEN. Where's Dave? Passed out with his midgets? He's sulking. His website is blacked-out, and he's pouting because he screwed up what could've a REUNION with his sorry ego and over-the-top silly-ass, 1984, attitude.

Btw, maybe Dave should be a TV EVANGELIST. He'd fit right in with Christianity nowadays.

TBN...heeeeeere's Diamond Dave.

Angel
05-11-2004, 07:27 PM
Well, at least, he is in VAN HALEN. Where's Dave? Passed out with his midgets? He's sulking. His website is blacked-out, and he's pouting because he screwed up what could've a REUNION with his sorry ego and over-the-top silly-ass, 1984, attitude.

Btw, maybe Dave should be a TV EVANGELIST. He'd fit right in with Christianity nowadays.

TBN...heeeeeere's Diamond Dave.

Sammy is NOT in VAN HALEN - He's in VAN HAGAR. There is NO Van Halen without Dave.

His site is NOT blacked out, it was for a time while it was being fixed up a bit, you can go on there now and see what a REAL ROCK STAR looks like!

By the way, Fuck you.

pete
05-11-2004, 07:29 PM
Well, at least, he is in VAN HALEN.

he was 2nd choice.

SAMMY_GOD?

LMFAO

you have gender-based issues.

Sammy_God
05-11-2004, 08:05 PM
Yeah, a website full of fucking stupid pictures.

Angel... EDDIE, ALEX, MIKE AND SAMMY IS VAN HALEN.

Truth stings doesn't it.

pete
05-11-2004, 08:08 PM

Truth stings doesn't it.

ROFLMAO

you make me laugh

why don't you post in the correct forum?

Respect the owner of this place.

FORD
05-11-2004, 08:33 PM

Truth stings doesn't it.

What would you know about truth?

I'll bet you're the only Van Hagar fan in Canton Georgia, aren't you. I've heard rumors about what they do to sheep down south. No wonder you're so mentally traumatized.

steve
05-11-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by steve
If God exists and is such a vein being that he has to have everyone worship him and can't take a joke...
WE ARE ALL FUCKED!!!

Hitler...killed millions = bad
Stalin...killed millions and millions on top of that = bad
Bin Laden...killed 3000+ innocent Americans = mass murder = bad
God...killed EVERYONE!! (flood) = ???
]

I'll stand by what I said.
If there is a God, i'd like to think the being/beings/sentient energy/non-self-aware life force...whatever is not so vein that he/she/it/blob has to have everyone kiss its ASS all the time.

For that matter, such an IT would not even be so vein as to not have humans debate or even debase his/it/she - such thoughts by a creature would be childish and immature - a spoiled brat of a diety.

If such a creature were to exist in a form that would command respect, such an "it" would want humans to be intellectually curious, not cattle, not sheep...not Van Hagar clone fans lapping up the sap of clichegared "rock". ;)

If such an entity existed...and if it was self-aware and furthermore aware of each mortals actions...a logical expectation might be for mortals to approach an asymptote towards devising ethical systems for treating fellow men and fellow living creatures well.

However, considering the myriad of possibilites which envelope the idea of the origins of the universe and ethics and the basis for knowing anything, it would be ILLIGOCIAL and downright SADISTIC for said entity to expect one to "believe" in "him".

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Educated skeptical bullshit...

You're full of yourself Steve...

You will meet your creator some day...

Rubnose
05-11-2004, 10:20 PM
it's just bad parenting.

Who the Fuck is Pete. Are you someone? Do you have a friend?

Bad parenting? Yeah okay. Don't remember posting that but while we are on the parent subject your mom says to bring home milk.

Pete? LMAO. Like fucking PETE's opinion matters. Pete! PETE!!! Bwaaa-haaa-haa. Pete who?

Isn't Pete a short form of a male anatomy member?

Baby drinking beer as an avatar and I have bad parenting issues. Boy petie wheatie you sure showed me.
Pete he says.
"Giggle-giggle"
What a pisser. "Pete". Gonna break my balls. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Thanks Pete. You'll be real glad that you insulted me. PEET! Sweet! Eat the meat!

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 10:30 PM
You need an avatar Rubby...

pete
05-11-2004, 10:35 PM

None of your business.

Bad parenting? Yeah okay. Don't remember posting that but while we are on the parent subject your mom says to bring home milk.

Pete? LMAO. Like fucking PETE's opinion matters. Pete! PETE!!! Bwaaa-haaa-haa. Pete who?

Isn't Pete a short form of a male anatomy member? ?

Not short sweetcakes. Remeber your dad. Double that. Remeber yours? triple that.

Baby drinking beer as an avatar and I have bad parenting issues. Boy petie wheatie you sure showed me.

Pete he says.

"Giggle-giggle"

That's not a baby - That's what you may be when your balls drop.

As far as parenting - If the crack induced neglect fits.... except it and move on. You don't wanna play with the big boys. (other than sexually)

And as far as balls go - Your not fooling anyone - you couldn't devirginize you sister after many attempts. Your ancient tiny secret is neither ancient or secret.

You couldn't satisfy the lonliest fag.

Now you wanna make me sorry you poor excuse?

Well, get started shitnose.

Bwaaa-haaa-haa.

you insult men everywhere everytime you go outdoors.

sissy

pete
05-11-2004, 10:38 PM

Isn't Pete a short form of a male anatomy member?

Pete he says.
"Giggle-giggle"

Thanks Pete. You'll be real glad that you insulted me. PEET! Sweet! Eat the meat!

seriously - get help

you can't blame mommy your whole life
and you should stop calling her mommy, you're too old for that
(that cunt)

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 10:45 PM
Wow!

Real funny...:rolleyes:

pete
05-11-2004, 10:47 PM
thanks to you and all elvie for the support

pete
05-11-2004, 10:48 PM
thanks to you and all elvie for the support

wanna insult me shitnose

post a personal photo

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 10:51 PM
What are you talking about Pete ??

Put down the crack pipe and talk some sense...

pete
05-11-2004, 10:53 PM
What are you talking about Pete ??

Put down the crack pipe and talk some sense...

never had that issue.

have you?

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 10:53 PM
The Apostle Paul, writing about 35 years after the time of Jesus` prophecy, has this to say about the character of the last days:

. . . In the last days there will come times of stress. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents. ungrateful, unholy, inhuman, implacable, slanderers, profligates, fierce, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure, rather than lovers of God, holding the form of religion but denying the power of it . . . (2 Timothy 3:1-5, RSV).

Hmmm...

pete
05-11-2004, 10:54 PM
The Apostle Paul, writing about 35 years after the time of Jesus` prophecy, has this to say about the character of the last days:

. . . In the last days there will come times of stress. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents. ungrateful, unholy, inhuman, implacable, slanderers, profligates, fierce, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure, rather than lovers of God, holding the form of religion but denying the power of it . . . (2 Timothy 3:1-5, RSV).

Hmmm...

fuckit goodnight

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 10:55 PM
never had that issue.

have you?

No.. but I'm an old drug addict from way back...

I'm reformed today...

I did try crack a few times though.. Not for me...

:)

Rubnose
05-11-2004, 11:01 PM
Yea but my name is not "Pete".

Tee-he-he-he-he!

Do you realize that your name is fucking Pete? Are you a tool or what?
LMAO
Pete! That is your fucking name. That is what your pathetic divorced parents named you. They took another drink and named you (I'm sorry I can't stop laughing) friggen Pete! your stupid ass forever laiden name is Peter. Last time I checked Peter is a name for a cock. And that is what your alchoholic divorced overweight filandering mom and half dad decided to name YOU on the day you were born. Don't you see the fucking humor in it all. Pete! Hoot-hoot!!! What a joke you are.

Do you realize that your name is fucking Pete? Are you so stupid and not realize the laughter behind your wet back? Pete. Ha -ha! Your Pete. That's your name. Hi Pete! PPPPPwaaa-haaa-haa!!!!!

Oh mannnn! What a panic. The dudes name is Pete. I wouldn't name my enemy Pete. I wouldn't name my dog Pete. I'd sooner name him Cock or Foreskin rather then have to go through life as ...ppp...ppp..chuckle...giggle...PETE!!!! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

What the fuck does "pete" mean? Pete? "Pet?" "Peep"? "Poop?" All the same shit as far as I'm concerned and i'm sure those closest to you agree.

steve
05-11-2004, 11:23 PM

Hmmm...

Wow. That describes our current president to a "T".

Rubnose
05-11-2004, 11:31 PM

Had an avatar but it is gone. Never saved it. Liked it and if it ever pops up again I'll take it. If not so what.

Some people need bells and whistles, horns and fanfare and scrolling messages in their little so called important piece of space in life. I am happy to just to be here. Avatar Shmavatar. Do you really need a face to associate? You know who I am. I come and go. Post what I feel and move on.

You are a good guy Greg and I like you and I dislike arguing with people all the time but there are those who are on the same page and then there are those like Pete (smirk) who piss me off for no good reason and I respond by taking no shit.

I enjoy everyone here and I would't have been posting for the past 6 years if I didn't . I can tell you this. I don't like being disrespected by some like The Five when he is new and on a quest to post 10,000 posts in 5 minutes and somehow dreams that he is a more important link in this family then I regardless of weather any Mod likes me or not including The Almighty Oz (Sarge).

I don't need fifty friends. One is enough for me.

Love,

Rubby

PS. I think I take it personal one too many times so I am gonna try to mellow out a bit. Okay all you stupid MF's.

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 11:37 PM
Haha!

I like you Rubby...

Can I pick you out an avatar ??

Be cool...

FORD
05-12-2004, 01:58 AM

Hmmm...

Sounds exactly like the BCE to me.

seenbad
05-12-2004, 02:02 AM
lmao. I had no idea this rubnose cat had this kind of tenacity in him. hahaha. Seriously. Your last two posts in this thread are fucking CLASSICS baby!! LOVE THAT.

ELVIS
05-12-2004, 06:03 AM
I don't think Rubby wants you calling him "baby"...

Sammy_God
05-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Educated skeptical bullshit...

You're full of yourself Steve...

You will meet your creator some day...

Christianity is bullshit, Elvis.

Religion is for weak-minded people who can't handle the fact that SAMMY is back, and DAVE is out singing in clubs trying to collect money to survive on.

Bwahahahaha! :D

BigBadBrian
05-12-2004, 11:17 AM

Religion is for weak-minded people who can't handle the fact that SAMMY is back, and DAVE is out singing in clubs trying to collect money to survive on.

Bwahahahaha! :D

Go catch your short bus to school. :gulp:

Jesus Christ
05-12-2004, 11:33 AM

It is written that only David the Chosen One will leadeth the sons of Jan into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.

Now get thee hence, sheep, before the Son of Man slappeth ye upside the head with a plague of raining frogs. For thy condemnation of My teachings as the dung of cattle has verily pissed Me off :mad:

seenbad
05-12-2004, 12:12 PM
I don't think Rubby wants you calling him "baby"...

Oh ya think? Shit man, I'm sorry. You might be right. I'm sure he likes "Rubby" a lot more. Good idea.....oh! here's another good idea, get off "Rubby's" schlonger, mind your own business and have a lil' smack of crack! BABY!! :)

Great thread here by the way. Some slightly twisted views of religion here and there, but great discussion. I see it was made by the sites biggest searcher.......again. Funny how God has put this topic on your heart eh bro? I think your being called. :)

Jesus Christ
05-12-2004, 12:22 PM
I work in Mysterious Ways :cool:

Sammy_God
05-12-2004, 01:30 PM
I work in Mysterious Ways :cool:

AH HA! You imposter, that "mysterious ways" monkeyshit is nowhere in your Holy Book.

Religion & fans who still think Dave is Van Halen are made for each other.

:rolleyes:

Jesus Christ
05-12-2004, 01:35 PM
I would tell you to go to Hell, but that would be redundant.

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Hey, Sammy_Stooge!

Lay off Jesus Christ, here. I ain't crazy about religion myself, but J.C. is cool here at the forums. You fucking dickhead cunt, button down that flapping upper lip of yours, before I staple it to the ceiling and watch you spin around like a fart-powered ceiling fan.

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Hey, hey DR. LOVE...I feel a new record coming on here.

*salivating* :D

pete
05-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Yea but my name is not "Pete".

Tee-he-he-he-he!

you're weak

never acknowledged the nice stuff i said about you.

Oh yes, shit nose

right here in these forums.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5049 (http://gaybondage.com/)

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Goddamn, pete.

That's fucking sick! That is more disturbing than all the religious shit put together...

Faggotry + Science = (see below)

Dr. Love
05-12-2004, 08:08 PM
Not if I lock this thread, motherfucker!!

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Don't do it, Doc!

That's cheating.

ELVIS
05-12-2004, 08:38 PM
I'll unlock it...

FORD
05-12-2004, 08:41 PM
Or I will.

Dr. Love
05-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Or I will.

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 09:17 PM
You guys are almost as crazy as I am. Maybe...more??

Sammy_God
05-12-2004, 11:12 PM
You're all crazy. And you all live in 1984.

With Dave, the midgets and TV Evangelist scandals...yet another legacy left by CHRISTIANITY.

Rubnose
05-12-2004, 11:16 PM
Welcome to the never ending thread.

Hi Pete. He-he-he-he! Pete! Peter. I have friend named Pete. In my pants.

Pete. Penis. Pecker. Packer. All the same shit.

(i know this is stupid but if you could see how hard I am laughing right now....)

I picked a stupid name like Rubnose but man is Pete a non original.

"PETE"

It's like being stoned and naming your kid Popcorn or Porpoise.

Rubnose
05-12-2004, 11:17 PM
Sorry, I'm just kidding.

Sammy_God
05-12-2004, 11:19 PM
Rubnose, what is it with your obsession with peters?

Rubnose
05-12-2004, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ELVIS
[B] Haha!

I like you Rubby...

Can I pick you out an avatar ??

Be cool...

Thanks but no. I want my old one. That was me. Is there a Avatar archive?

Rubnose
05-12-2004, 11:28 PM
you're weak

never acknowledged the nice stuff i said about you.

Oh yes, shit nose

right here in these forums.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5049 (http://gaybondage.com/)

Wow and you visit gay websites too!!! The picture of you gets broader everytime you post Petard.

Sammy_God
05-12-2004, 11:30 PM
Rubnose & Pete. What a cute couple.

Hey over here in 'Frisco...you guys can get hitched.

DaveIsKing
05-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Hell yeah! #239 posts!!! Woo-hoo!!!

The never-ending thread, heh heh...

Oh...and SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE SAMMY_GOD.

Well, never mind. Shut up after I get the record.

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 12:19 AM
Yeah but...

We have had this type of discussion many times in this forum...

Your poll.. original post.. and subsequent posts are as stupid as can be...

FORD
05-13-2004, 12:57 AM
Rubnose & Pete. What a cute couple.

Hey over here in 'Frisco...you guys can get hitched.

Dude, this new character of yours really sucks. You might be as queer as a three dollar bill, but you ain't in fucking San Francisco, so get over it.

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 01:02 AM
Damn FORD...

What's up your a...

I mean.. what's bothering you ??

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 12:23 PM
Yeah but...

We have had this type of discussion many times in this forum...

Your poll.. original post.. and subsequent posts are as stupid as can be...

Damn, Elvis. That hurts! :(

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 12:36 PM
Don't take me so seriously...

I don't...

;)

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 12:36 PM
Your poll is stupid though...

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 12:44 PM
heh heh...

Don't take me so seriously either. :D

Cuz' usually I AIN'T.

FORD
05-13-2004, 01:18 PM
Damn FORD...

What's up your a...

I mean.. what's bothering you ??

Sheep trolls aren't my favorite people. Especially ones who shit all over both DLR and Jesus Christ.

DaveIsKing
05-13-2004, 09:32 PM
Your poll is stupid though...

C'mon Elvis, where's the love, man?

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 09:38 PM
I call it like I see it...

Real love is total honesty...

ELVIS
05-13-2004, 09:42 PM
Why is Dave sucking in his cheeks in all of those pics ??