PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage on My Asshole!

ELVIS
07-21-2007, 08:02 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RVb5r5X4gPk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RVb5r5X4gPk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:elvis:

Nickdfresh
07-21-2007, 08:52 AM
What does he think about hot man-on-man anal in Fiji?

http://www.nndb.com/people/588/000044456/

Nickdfresh
07-21-2007, 09:14 AM
BTW, "what religion teaches people" to put Jews in gas chambers? His points are shit as he attempts to color all Muslims with the same brush...

You really believe this shit Elvis?

DEMON CUNT
07-21-2007, 10:53 AM
Did people really pay money to listen to Michael Weiner read the bible to them?

That is some pretty ignorant shit.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TpUxxls8iiE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TpUxxls8iiE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

LoungeMachine
07-21-2007, 02:03 PM
The mere fact ELVIRA thinks Savage is :cool: speaks volumes....

One disgusting pig deserves another, I guess.

:gulp:

FORD
07-21-2007, 02:20 PM
I used to like "RockStar" energy drinks, until I found out they were made by Weiner and his kid. Now I won't touch the shit.

Redballjets88
07-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Does Weiner own Coca-Cola?

FORD
07-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

No, but rumor is that the Mormon church does.

I quit drinking Coke because they use High Fructose Corn Poison rather than sugar.

Redballjets88
07-21-2007, 03:24 PM
oh, well Rockstar is now owned by coke, at least coke distributes it. When I worked at Blockbuster the Coke rep. brought the Rockstars, maybe coke bought rockstar from that dude?

LoungeMachine
07-22-2007, 10:46 AM

Did you really just ask if a lame ass talk show host OWNED Coca-Cola, one of the largest corporation in the WORLD?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fuck. :mad:

Too. Stupid. To. Live.

BITEYOASS
07-22-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I used to like "RockStar" energy drinks, until I found out they were made by Weiner and his kid. Now I won't touch the shit.

Those suck anyway. If you want a real full blast of energy to the point where it feels illegal, then try Monster, Andrew W.K.'s beverage of choice. LOL

Redballjets88
07-22-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Did you really just ask if a lame ass talk show host OWNED Coca-Cola, one of the largest corporation in the WORLD?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fuck. :mad:

Too. Stupid. To. Live.

I have no idea who that guy is because I don't listen to AM radio, I saw that Ford connected that Weiner guy to Rockstar energy drink, which is owned by Coca-Cola Co.

FORD
07-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Those suck anyway. If you want a real full blast of energy to the point where it feels illegal, then try Monster, Andrew W.K.'s beverage of choice. LOL

I drink Monster usually, because it's easier to find. But the best energy drink around is probably Syzmo.

http://www.metaefficient.com/archives/syzmo.jpg

100% organic and sweetened with blue agave syrup, which has a much lower glycemic index than the high fructose corn poison found in most other drinks.

Syzmo's not as widely distributed as Monster or Rockstar, but if you can find it, buy a case or two. It's worth it.

FORD
07-22-2007, 11:01 PM
I have no idea who that guy is because I don't listen to AM radio, I saw that Ford connected that Weiner guy to Rockstar energy drink, which is owned by Coca-Cola Co.

Where did you get your info about rockstar being owned by Coca-Cola?

The Rockstar website still lists Weiner Jr. as the owner, and Coke's website, which lists every brand they own all over the world, makes no mention of Rockstar.

It's certainly possible that a local Coca Cola bottler might distribute Rockstar in the Dallas area, just as Dr. Pepper has been distributed by Coke bottlers in some regions and Pepsi bottlers in others. That was in the past though. Actually the Dr. Pepper/7-up/Schweppes/Canada Dry bottling operations are now owned by.....

wait for it.......

BCE/Carlyle Group (http://www.thecarlylegroup.com/eng/portfolio/portfoliol5-1889.html) :(

Redballjets88
07-22-2007, 11:40 PM
oh, well Rockstar is now owned by coke, at least coke distributes it. When I worked at Blockbuster the Coke rep. brought the Rockstars, maybe coke bought rockstar from that dude?

Like I said the Coke rep. brought the Rockstars to my blockbuster. Blockbuster only sells coke products. Therefore one would think that Coke owns Rockstar. I guess they just have a distribution deal.

Nickdfresh
07-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Elvis once did coke off a boy's ass...

Guitar Shark
07-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Editing posts is gay...

Guitar Shark
07-23-2007, 05:33 PM
I drink Monster usually, because it's easier to find. But the best energy drink around is probably Syzmo.

http://www.metaefficient.com/archives/syzmo.jpg

100% organic and sweetened with blue agave syrup, which has a much lower glycemic index than the high fructose corn poison found in most other drinks.

Syzmo's not as widely distributed as Monster or Rockstar, but if you can find it, buy a case or two. It's worth it.

Isn't agave used to make tequila? I knew you were a Hagar lover at heart. ;)

knuckleboner
07-23-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Editing posts is gay...

welcome to the new frontline, GS. we've lost that battle a while ago...

Nickdfresh
07-23-2007, 08:17 PM
LOL Yeah, cause I edit sooo much, and there was NEVER editing before...

Good one kids!

Go ahead and give me five examples of my last editing sins...

Oh wait, you girls only cry when certain mods edit while never saying shit when others do it...

Nickdfresh
07-23-2007, 08:20 PM
BTW, I thought Elvira not only edited one of my Main threads, but deleted it as well...

That was before I realized that Icon did a mass prune to a new Forum...

:D

Oh fuck, can you honestly say I didn't improve this shitty-ass thread?

knuckleboner
07-23-2007, 08:39 PM
easy, hoss.

this is the first time i've ever, in any form, commented on an edited post.

though, i've never liked them whenever they occur. i don't see the point. but why did i comment now? i don't know. straw and the camel. etc. etc. and yeah, i can't remember you ever doing it in the past. and maybe i was simply lamenting that fact.

especially ironic given that the original post was dumb enough that i saw no need for me to reply in the thread.

(and yes, is this a mountain out of a molehill? absolutely. but when there's not much else of note going on at the moment, i guess i'm making mountains...)

Angel
07-24-2007, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Elvis once did coke off a boy's ass...

Was it Redballs ass?.....

ELVIS
07-24-2007, 02:56 AM
BTW, I thought Elvira not only edited one of my Main threads, but deleted it as well...

I didn't delete shit...

I removed two words on the title on the first post and left for work...

Someone else moved or deleted it...

The thread sucked anyway, though...

BITEYOASS
07-24-2007, 11:57 AM
Anyway, back to the main subject. Has anyone who lives in the SF area ever see this Weiner nutjob in the street?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-24-2007, 12:27 PM
Go ahead and give me five examples of my last editing sins...

Oh wait, you girls only cry when certain mods edit while never saying shit when others do it...

You? As far as i recall, you've never edited or deleted a thread. Lounge and FORD, those two seem to have a fetish for it. Which is ironic, for all their concern about Bush's trampling on the bedrocks of our democracy, such as freedom of speech. And I've called them on it.

It's idiotic anyway, b/c when some moron posts a "Maybe Nazis had a point" thread, I say let the world see them for the schuck they are, rather than turn the argument into "Such and such mod is a bully and h'e being unfair."

Nickdfresh
07-24-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I didn't delete shit...

As I said, it was a mistake

I removed two words on the title on the first post and left for work...

Someone else moved or deleted it...

Yes, as I've already admitted, Conmee purged it to the new forum.

And you put your gay Elvis smiley in it as well...

The thread sucked anyway, though...

:mad:

Nickdfresh
07-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
You? As far as i recall, you've never edited or deleted a thread. Lounge and FORD, those two seem to have a fetish for it. Which is ironic, for all their concern about Bush's trampling on the bedrocks of our democracy, such as freedom of speech. And I've called them on it.

It's idiotic anyway, b/c when some moron posts a "Maybe Nazis had a point" thread, I say let the world see them for the schuck they are, rather than turn the argument into "Such and such mod is a bully and h'e being unfair."

I do not disagree. Generally speaking, and without criticizing others, I hate editing, and I really don't like dumping or closing threads either. It's not how I roll...

The only one edited on this forum by me on a regular basis are Katyskid aliases, with their inane, retarded ramblings...

I think even partisan enemies would give me a medal for that...

FORD
07-24-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Anyway, back to the main subject. Has anyone who lives in the SF area ever see this Weiner nutjob in the street?

Specifically Castro street......

FORD
07-24-2007, 06:24 PM
The last time I ever deleted a thread was when some turtle fucker came in here in full troll mode with a new alias and I didn't know who he was yet.

And that was what, a year and a half ago?

BITEYOASS
07-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Specifically Castro street......

Well he would have tolerated it in the past. But now he probably just goes ranting and raving like a biggoted lunatic over there. I read somewhere that he even harrases Ferlenghetti at his bookstore on occasion.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-24-2007, 09:50 PM
The last time I ever deleted a thread was when some turtle fucker came in here in full troll mode with a new alias and I didn't know who he was yet.

And that was what, a year and a half ago?

Egad, where does the time go...yeah, about that long...