PDA

View Full Version : some dork does a thesis on bon scott vs brian johnson

flappo
07-21-2007, 11:52 AM
http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/3196/01/MPRA_paper_3196.pdf

this HAS to be a troll

Viking
07-21-2007, 11:05 PM
This dude is either high as a kite, the biggest 500-pound loser to ever inhabit Mommy's basement, or the coolest dude on the planet. :killer:

Unchainme
07-22-2007, 09:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/GreenAlexBOi/BeavisButthead.jpg

Perhaps it was one of these Gentleman?

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

For Those About To Not Suck We Salute You.

:killer:

Matt White
07-22-2007, 10:09 PM
BON SCOTT is a LEGEND

Brian Johnson doesn't even write his own lyrics................

Ally_Kat
07-22-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Viking
This dude is either high as a kite, the biggest 500-pound loser to ever inhabit Mommy's basement, or the coolest dude on the planet. :killer:

I vote coolest dude on the planet.

Side tidbit: your very own Ally_Kat wrote her honors entrance exam on the educational benefits of Where's Waldo. I begged to get a copy of it when I graduated, but they wouldn't give it up :(

Terry
07-22-2007, 11:07 PM
He took a serious approach to it, and although one can make a case for the amount of album sales being a useful tool in determining commercial success, for me it really doesn't answer who was 'better'.

Really wasn't aware of a huge amount of contention among fans of the band re: Scott vs. Johnson. Thought it was safe to say that even diehard Scott fans had an appreciation for at least the first few records of the post-Scott lineup.

Personally I tend to lean to the stuff released prior to Back In Black and don't have a tremendous amount of use for the majority of stuff put out there by the band after For Those About To Rock, but the band never pretended their past didn't exist by either talking shite about former band members or neglecting their back catalog live. Funny how just those two elements can endear a chunk of a longtime fanbase to stick with a band despite lineup changes.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-22-2007, 11:27 PM
When all their records basically sound the same, it's not a problem to ignore their back catalog!