PDA

View Full Version : Guns N' Roses on the cover of Rolling Stone

Jessie
07-25-2007, 02:10 PM
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/07/25/the-next-rolling-stone-cover-revealed/

Steve Savicki
07-25-2007, 02:47 PM
More like Gone N' Over.

But thanks for sharing though. :)

DeadOrAlive
07-25-2007, 05:27 PM
I heard a rumor of a reunion for this band, something about Steven Adler wanting to reunite for the 20th anniversary. There's a thread on this site somewhere about it.

binnie
07-26-2007, 02:40 AM
20 years old and no special edition, no nothing.

Shame really.

Steve Savicki
07-26-2007, 04:23 AM
What would a special appetite contain?

Mr. Vengeance
07-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
What would a special appetite contain?

Prime rib, fine vegetables and a nice beer.

bueno bob
07-29-2007, 01:20 AM
Retro issue?

Must admit it's funny that the classic Guns 'n' Roses still interests people considering they only recorded one really good album and a cumulative total of one acceptable album over the rest of their releases...says something about that first album, I guess...

Terry
07-29-2007, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Retro issue?

Must admit it's funny that the classic Guns 'n' Roses still interests people considering they only recorded one really good album and a cumulative total of one acceptable album over the rest of their releases...says something about that first album, I guess...

Agreed, particularly on the assertion that all the post-Appetite material that is outstanding can be condensed into one album's worth of material.

That first album WAS a fucking monster, though. Dunno how much of that had to do with the type of stuff other bands were putting out at the time (when we were at the apex of poofy wimp hair metal stateside), but was just listening to Appetite in the car from start to finish last week and still marvelling at what a killer fucking album it was.

binnie
07-30-2007, 02:55 AM
Yup, there are thousands of bands who would give their left nuts to make an album like that...