• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PHOENIX
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Keith Richards a Pirate?

Depp Courts Richards Again

(05/05/04) -- As you know (unless you lived in a cave for the last year or two, which I envy you for), that movie star Johnny Depp modeled his Pirates of the Caribbean character "Jack Sparrow" after Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards. Well, the word on the street is that Depp is now trying to persuade the veteran rocker to play the role of "Sparrow's" father in the Pirates sequel. Oh yeah. And just in case Disney gets their briefs in a bunch about the fact that Keith is known for his drug habit as he is for his guitar licks, Depp says there's more behind the man than just his image: "People, sometimes, they think, Keith Richards, oh yeah, the '70s and the drugs, and the this and the that, he's just a burn out. Not at all. He's one of the brightest most well read people I've ever met in my life." Depp owed all the praise he received for his role in Pirates to Richards and wants him to be in the sequel as a way to thank him.
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Keith Richards can read ??
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

have you seen his daugters?

'kin 'ell
      Originally posted by flappo
      i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
      translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

No ? Do you have pics ?
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

no

i think they're twins (of pleasure)
          ...of course i could be confusing them with someone else

there's too much filth in the world, i just can't keep up (ooh er missus)

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

they're a year or so apart.

i don't know how old that pic is. one of them is modeling for Hilfiger now.

Jade Jagger ain't bad lookin' either...

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

omae baka dana?

Comment

• High Life Man
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

The one on the left looks like she got Keith's 5 o'clock shadow.

Comment

• Hecubus
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

I thought Keif was already in 'Pirates of the Carribean' with Johnny Depp.....
                  "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
                  "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
                  "Fuck you, Fluffy."
                  "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
                  "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
                  "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
                  "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
                  "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
                  "N--- yeah."

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

They look better than their old man, thats for sure! Old Keef needs to
                    wear buttoned up shirts these days
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• cwsmith17
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX
                      Depp Courts Richards Again

(05/05/04) -- As you know (unless you lived in a cave for the last year or two, which I envy you for), that movie star Johnny Depp modeled his Pirates of the Caribbean character "Jack Sparrow" after Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards. Well, the word on the street is that Depp is now trying to persuade the veteran rocker to play the role of "Sparrow's" father in the Pirates sequel. Oh yeah. And just in case Disney gets their briefs in a bunch about the fact that Keith is known for his drug habit as he is for his guitar licks, Depp says there's more behind the man than just his image: "People, sometimes, they think, Keith Richards, oh yeah, the '70s and the drugs, and the this and the that, he's just a burn out. Not at all. He's one of the brightest most well read people I've ever met in my life." Depp owed all the praise he received for his role in Pirates to Richards and wants him to be in the sequel as a way to thank him.
                      Drugs and Keith.......I don't see the connection???

Comment

Working...