PDA

View Full Version : Quick Son Grab My Gun.....

Ozzy Fudd
07-28-2007, 09:28 PM
I tell ya i have more fun than i am allowed sometimes..
last night at 11:15 i decide that i had enough of the heat and hit the shower and get out about 11:45 in pitch dark.
as i head to my room i am buzzed by my left side of my head..not once but twice.
WTF i say out loud and turn the light on in the kitchen, it also lights up some of my bed room.... and there it was, a fuckin BAT!
Whoooo shit, hey boys stay down stairs we got a bat up here (he flew in the back porch bay window that i need to put in a new screen) and into my open porch door so there i was with only a towel and a broom in my bed room. so i hit the deck a runnin for the broom and grab my shorts on the bed. the ceiling fan is whirling away and the fuckin bat was going in circles around it so Ozz is gonna play Base Ball, man that fucker was hard to hit he dodged all my swings so i call for my oldest to bring up his BB gun. when he lands somewhere I'll nail it....yeah ok Dude says my kid. after about 20 minutes it landed on the curtain the curtain is hunter green the room is dimly light so i shot in the place it landed. ping...ping... nothin alright dammit broom time again. i turn on the light in the bed room...where is this fucker? i un ravel the curtain and it falls to length...no bat, dad I'll get your pellet gun when ya find it that would get him. ok get my gun, then i seen him. along side of the curtain i put the 1200 FPS rifle within 1/8 inch and BANG no bat. I hazmat the place with bleach and rubber gloves. and when the little woman comes home the next morning she says good morning my men how was your night? as if by queue the little one goes we played video games.... and then dad shot a bat. I'm not even gonna say what happen next. i think going to see the Simpson's earlier that night might have influenced my train of thought.

Ozz:D

VanHalener
07-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Should have pulled the .410 out. That way the kids get home security and home repair training with good old dad.

I am on the camera on this one, but this is how we play with bats now and then out at the farm...
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7W6r95LbuGQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7W6r95LbuGQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

sadaist
07-28-2007, 10:05 PM
http://polaris.umuc.edu/~vrau/images/BatmanIntro.jpg

Ozzy Fudd
07-30-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by vanhalener
Should have pulled the .410 out. That way the kids get home security and home repair training with good old dad.

I am on the camera on this one, but this is how we play with bats now and then out at the farm...

LMFAO commie shootin:D

thome
07-30-2007, 10:47 AM
HSLMMFAO!

Commie Rat Bat- Stards!

I'm in I'll bring the booze.

Susie Q
08-02-2007, 11:11 PM
I loved this story!!! :D

Hardrock69
08-02-2007, 11:28 PM
LMFAO!! I got a great chuckle out of that.

Your son knows just what to say!
:D