PDA

View Full Version : PETA are a bunch of fucking dumbasses.

rustoffa
07-29-2007, 02:38 AM
Welp, looks like the anthropomorphists' over @ PETA headquarters are still a bunch of fucking dumbasses. That's right, the granola-for-brains collective of non-doctorates have decided to force Pit Bulls to play mandolins. IMO, this approach to capitalizing on mainstream hysteria is DANCING BEAR textbook. Remember the DANCING BEAR angle? The fuckers were tortured via operant conditioning to produce an aesthetic result.....to the human eye. Pit Bulls can't play fucking mandolins....even with dew claws. Shame on PETA. Fucking SHAME. The dog isn't happy...and he's tied up....with a mandolin.
:(

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2797/mandyki7.jpg

fryingdutchman
07-29-2007, 02:59 AM
I still can't decide which incarnation of you I've found most interesting in the last 6 months, 'stoffa.

The "I found religion" phase or this more recent "batshit crazy" phase.

:D

Agreed that the folks at PETA are fucking retards, however. Always have been, even since I was back in college. PETA folks were usually clueless goth chicks who were in it more for the social networking angle than the well-being of animals.

Viking
07-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Rusty, have you been cutting your Jim Beam with water out of the Hooch again? :D You know that shit's bad for you. I keep catching three-eyed alligator gar outta there..... :p