PDA

View Full Version : Why Communism is the only way to save America

StalinsRedStorm
07-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Think about it; America is in a shambles. We have been defeated by the Islamic Freedom Fighters and our soldiers continue to stupidly fight on as if we might be able to be victorious over the world's number 1 religion.

President Bush is hated by every American. The world wishes every one of us would die. How, then, can we save our country and make the world like us again? Simple. We finally turn our country to Communism.

Communism is the ultimate goal of every free culture. Everyone will make the same amount of money, and the government will take care of every aspect of our lives. Never again will we rely on foreign countries for help, oil and such. We will never have to fight with others over job vacancies, as we will be assigned our careers at birth. Gone will be the supremely high unemployment rates we have now, and the terrible economy and stock market. Let the government have their control, and this country will finally strive.

Once the United States becomes fully Communist, the rest of the world will be inspired by our example, and we will once again be the shining light on which all countries wish to be.

Redballjets88
07-29-2007, 05:59 PM
fuck that, and fuck what other people think about us. Sure we dont have good leadership at the moment but fuck the world. IMO Europe is forever in our debt.

Coyote
07-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by StalinsRedStorm
Think about it; America is in a shambles. We have been defeated by the Islamic Freedom Fighters and our soldiers continue to stupidly fight on as if we might be able to be victorious over the world's number 1 religion.

President Bush is hated by every American. The world wishes every one of us would die. How, then, can we save our country and make the world like us again? Simple. We finally turn our country to Communism.

Communism is the ultimate goal of every free culture. Everyone will make the same amount of money, and the government will take care of every aspect of our lives. Never again will we rely on foreign countries for help, oil and such. We will never have to fight with others over job vacancies, as we will be assigned our careers at birth. Gone will be the supremely high unemployment rates we have now, and the terrible economy and stock market. Let the government have their control, and this country will finally strive.

Once the United States becomes fully Communist, the rest of the world will be inspired by our example, and we will once again be the shining light on which all countries wish to be.

I thought it already is... (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/270707Communist.htm)

Ally_Kat
07-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Think about it; America is in a shambles.

We are? Well, wait -- you support Communism, and every Communist I've ever known is of that belief. And that only when we adopt Coummunism will we not be in shambles. Nothing original here.

We have been defeated by the Islamic Freedom Fighters and our soldiers continue to stupidly fight on as if we might be able to be victorious over the world's number 1 religion.

Would you like to try again?

Christianity: 2.1 billion
Islam: 1.3 billion

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/60/Worldwide_percentage_of_Adherents_by_Religion.png

(and remember kiddies, I'm only talking about population rank. I try not to dog on anyone's religious beliefs -- except for Scientologists and Mormons. Those guys are weird :D )

President Bush is hated by every American.

Have you spoken to EVERY American about this? I highly doubt it. It would be fairer to say the majority of Americans.

The world wishes every one of us would die.

Have you talked to EVERYONE in the world? I highly doubt it. We have our fair share of supporters, haters, and fence-sitters. Nothing in the world is black and white like you're presenting it.

How, then, can we save our country and make the world like us again? Simple. We finally turn our country to Communism.

Communism is the ultimate goal of every free culture. Everyone will make the same amount of money, and the government will take care of every aspect of our lives. Never again will we rely on foreign countries for help, oil and such.

Yeah, and how did that go for the USSR? I have friends who tell stories about waiting in bread lines like Americans did during the Great Depression. How the gov't didn't take care of but controlled every aspect of their lives. How crappy life was and how the big goal was to get out of Communism. I suggest you take a trip to Greenpoint, Brooklyn and speak to many of these people. What you're supporting is a step down from Hitler's gov't.

We will never have to fight with others over job vacancies, as we will be assigned our careers at birth.

Yeah, just where I want to live -- in a country where I'm told what I'll be and stuck in a job I'll most likely hate because it's being forced upon on me. :rolleyes: I'm sorry, I have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. None of which I'll be able to achieve under Communist rule.

Gone will be the supremely high unemployment rates we have now, and the terrible economy and stock market. Let the government have their control, and this country will finally strive.

The stock market has one crappy day after a huge surge and now it's terrible?

So wait -- we're hated so much, everyone wants us dead. BUT if we turn Communist, then everyone else will, too, despite hating us and wanting us dead? Your logic needs to go back to school.

And, seriously, go talk to those people who used to live under Communist rule. Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Also, Brighton Beach where you can talk to the Russians. They'll tell you how wonderful Communism was to them. Then I suggest you go read up on China.

You think Bush is bad? Wait til you get a leader with that kind of power under their belt. At least if you don't like our president, you can vote him out of office.

Coyote
07-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
fuck that, and fuck what other people think about us. Sure we dont have good leadership at the moment but fuck the world. IMO Europe is forever in our debt.

Given that the United States mainly consists of the offspring of European immigrants, that sounds like brainless chatter. :D

Redballjets88
07-29-2007, 07:06 PM
or the fact that we sent our men over seas and saved europe from german control 2 times.

Ally_Kat
07-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
Given that the United States mainly consists of the offspring of European immigrants, that sounds ignorant.

He's talking about WW2, which is a stupid argument to keep making. Did we help out a great deal? Yes, yes we did. But it wasn't like the rest of Europe went home either. It happened 2 generations ago and we need to let go of it. It's in the History books and that's the only place people are going to hear about it. We need to let go of that and work in the here and now. The what have we done lately and not what we have done in the 1940s.

Redballjets88
07-29-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
He's talking about WW2, which is a stupid argument to keep making. Did we help out a great deal? Yes, yes we did. But it wasn't like the rest of Europe went home either. It happened 2 generations ago and we need to let go of it. It's in the History books and that's the only place people are going to hear about it. We need to let go of that and work in the here and now. The what have we done lately and not what we have done in the 1940s.

they SHOULD have respect for the US forever, if a country took over the US and france came and saved us wouldnt you keep them at a high regard?

Coyote
07-29-2007, 07:21 PM
or the fact that we sent our men over seas and saved europe from german control 2 times.

"You" didn't get involved in WWI, until "you" saw a good business opportunity.

"You" didn't get involved in WWII until Japan kicked "you" in the balls at Pearl Harbor.

Redballjets88
07-29-2007, 07:22 PM
i did say me you fuck. and the fact that it was japan that attacked and not germany means we did go to europe under our own will.

Redballjets88
07-29-2007, 07:23 PM
quit crying.

Coyote
07-29-2007, 07:25 PM
quit crying.

I'll quit crying, if you'll quit bitching. :)

jhale667
07-29-2007, 07:28 PM

YOU sir, are a stupid ass. :rolleyes:

Ally_Kat
07-29-2007, 07:40 PM
they SHOULD have respect for the US forever, if a country took over the US and france came and saved us wouldnt you keep them at a high regard?

I would be grateful, but that doesn't mean I have to be a blind follower with everything they did.

You need to face facts: we can't live on that one card for the rest of our country's life. We can't be the loser at the high school reunion going, "remember when I ran 50 yards and scored the championship-winning touchdown? I'm the man!" while not having achieved anything else and living in our momma's doublewide. Meanwhile the classmates run Fortune 500 companies and own yachts. You know how much of a loser that guy looks? That's what you sound like, and that's what we'll be, if you insist to keep that viewpoint.

He who lives in the past gets lost in the present.

Nickdfresh
07-29-2007, 07:56 PM
Before or after we take a big shit?

Viking
07-29-2007, 08:58 PM

FUCK MARX. FUCK LENIN. FUCK ENGELS. FUCK STALIN. AND FUCK YOU, YOU FECALLY INFATUATED, DICKLESS TEABAGGER.
:asshole: :mad2: :monekyr: :fu: :elvis:

Nickdfresh
07-29-2007, 09:36 PM
“All I know is I am not a Marxist.”

--Karl Marx

Viking
07-29-2007, 09:43 PM
LMAO :D

stratmaster90
07-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Interesting point. good thing we live in the society that we live in which allows us the freedom to speak and print what we think cause under communist rule the secret police would've tracked you down by now.......and you know the rest.

Viking
07-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Commies are hypersensitive like that. :D

VanHalener
07-30-2007, 01:04 AM
blah blah blah blah bla bla blah blah blah blah blah bla bla blahblah blah blah blah bla bla blahblah blah blah blah bla bla blahblah blah blah blah bla bla blahblah blah blah blah bla bla blah

A little mouth wash will help you with that dick breath, pal. Oh, and uh, you have a short hair between your teeth there buddy. You might want to pull that out and keep your oral flatulance to yourself.

Now FUCK OFF:mad2:

VanHalener
07-30-2007, 03:06 AM
blah blah blah gigitty blah blah

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7W6r95LbuGQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7W6r95LbuGQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

binnie
07-30-2007, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Before or after we take a big shit?

Maybe during?

Nitro Express
07-30-2007, 03:48 AM
If the United States dies it's because it's citizens killed it. You know things are bad when you hear smart people say they are moving to China. Sure they are probably going to be the next economic super power thank's to us outsourcing and buying from them. But it's a communist country still and the military has all the guns. No constitutional rights.

If Communism is so great how come the old Soviet Union fell and Moscow, Russia is one of the young yuppie hotspots in Europe right now?

Do you like being dictated what to do and have the govt. barge in your home with no warrant? Communism? Not me thank you.

Nitro Express
07-30-2007, 03:51 AM
If the US Govt. goes Communist I will declare war against it. You want to see freedom fighters, well shit, wait until the Washington Beurocrats pull that trick. Anyone that doesn't fight for their constitutional rights at home is a fucking Hagar sheep.

Nitro Express
07-30-2007, 04:00 AM
In truth, there is nothing else but Darwinism. Survival of the fittest. The problem with America is it's citizens are currently overfed and underhunted. Now the world is changing and the test is how do we adapt. We have China, and the Islamic fundamentalists. Most of all we have our own fat, dumb, happy selfs. The US needs Nutrasystem and Sylvan badly.

Hardrock69
07-30-2007, 08:56 AM
This thread should be titled "Why My Commie Thread Belongs In The Front Line Instead Of Non".
:rolleyes:

FORD
07-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
If the US Govt. goes Communist I will declare war against it. You want to see freedom fighters, well shit, wait until the Washington Beurocrats pull that trick. Anyone that doesn't fight for their constitutional rights at home is a fucking Hagar sheep.

I wouldn't be too sure about that......

A lot of sheeple out there aren't bothered by the FASCISM this country has been under for the last 7 years. :(

Actually, there's very little difference between fascism and Soviet style communism.

Fascism says the corporations control the state. Soviet communism says the state controls the corporations. Either is a merge of state and corporate power, and as we have seen in this country in recent years, it's just as fucked up regardless of what label you put on it.

Nickdfresh
07-30-2007, 10:43 AM
What about the "hyperbole" you've been under for the past seven years?:)

StalinsRedStorm
07-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by stratmaster90
Interesting point. good thing we live in the society that we live in which allows us the freedom to speak and print what we think cause under communist rule the secret police would've tracked you down by now.......and you know the rest.

Actually the ability to speak out against the government is one of the things that has crippled the US. Too much dissent makes the country weak. We vote for and appoint leaders who are smarter and more capable of taking care of us than we are. We, then, must learn to agree and abide by them for the general well being of the society.

Ally_Kat
07-30-2007, 06:16 PM
This next one is for my left-of-aisle friends:

Actually the ability to speak out against the government is one of the things that has crippled the US. Too much dissent makes the country weak.

And to think, he hates President Bush.

Ally_Kat
07-30-2007, 06:22 PM
http://tcritic.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/the_communist_party_zoom.jpg

FORD
07-31-2007, 02:03 AM
We vote for and appoint leaders who are smarter and more capable of taking care of us than we are.

http://mccarthy.vg:8080/images.mccarthy.vg/bush-pick.jpg

DeadOrAlive
07-31-2007, 02:27 AM
Hehehhehehe he's so dumb he is picking his nose.

That makes him dumb how...?

FORD
07-31-2007, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
Hehehhehehe he's so dumb he is picking his nose.

That makes him dumb how...?

Well, first of all, he's doing it on camera....

DeadOrAlive
07-31-2007, 03:16 AM
Hehehehehehehee he's so stoopid.

Scratching his nose? Who knew it was focused on him at the time?

Who really gives a fuck?

FORD
07-31-2007, 12:25 PM
How about another look, Busheep?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CXZyWzk4Gxk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CXZyWzk4Gxk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DeadOrAlive
07-31-2007, 05:06 PM
So he was at a sporting event...

Again, how the fuck did he know he was on camra?

Viking
07-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Wassamatta, FORD, never get caught mining for nose nuggets? :D

FORD
07-31-2007, 07:29 PM
The funny thing is, if you look closely, Pickles seems to be playing with her nose as well.

Maybe they weren't really "picking" after all......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jxYI4pLA68"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8jxYI4pLA68" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Matt White
07-31-2007, 10:01 PM
Silly thread

Viking
07-31-2007, 10:49 PM
Silly dogma. :D

Nickdfresh
08-01-2007, 01:29 PM
This was just a troll. Move along, nothing to see here...

Hardrock69
08-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Move this thread along. It is stupid and did not belong in Non in the first place.
:rolleyes: