PDA

View Full Version : WHAT PIECE OF SHIT IS ON YOUR SHIT LIST???

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Name the person, persons, corporations, wife, ex-wife, HMO, fellow poster, little-dicked little-shit shit-head who's harshing on your mellow. List reasons why, what you'd like to do, when you'd like to do it, what you'd like playing in the stereo in the background as you do so, whatever....

Enjoy!!! :D

Diamondjimi
07-30-2007, 01:24 PM
Too many to list...

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-30-2007, 01:37 PM
Lately, myself.

Terry
07-30-2007, 10:40 PM
Can't really name any I deal with on a personal basis, mostly because I just don't associate with assholes anymore.

Think just greedy people in general - people who equate a person's net value with net worth...how much does one really need? Most CEO's seem to take zero responsibility if they leave a company and the stock has devalued during their tenure (in fact many punch their own tickets on the way out to the tune of hundreds of millions).

Most politicians seem at best inept and at worst corrupt. This includes both major political parties.

Insurance companies.

Meth heads.

Essentially people who don't respect others around them. Be it businessman buying an oversized pickup truck (probably to compensate for a small penis) that they have no intention of ever hauling anything around in, while buring gas at 10 MPG and sucking it up faster than the rest of us...religious nuts who try to enforce their beliefs on everyone else through legislation...senior managers at companies that happily "downsize" lesser paid employees to boost productivity (which, bottom line is only boosting the pocketbook of the top earners)...

...the mass media for pretty much neglecting serious issues in a rush to do their part in oversaturating the airwaves about the latest non-talent celebs and their mistakes...

...an apathetic public...

diamondjimi is right - too many to list.

FORD
07-31-2007, 01:57 AM
If I responded to this thread with my true thoughts, I'd probably be visited by Reichland Security within an hour.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-31-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by FORD
If I responded to this thread with my true thoughts, I'd probably be visited by Reichland Security within an hour.

Ah, but YOU, Ford, were one of the people I was thinking of when I wrote this thread! C'mon, let loose...

How about start small, and start with particular businesses and stores you don't like, and work your way to the BCE...

ODShowtime
07-31-2007, 07:38 PM
The credit managers at Bank of America need a solid kick in the balls...

1/2 of America for being retarded...

Brady Quinn for being gay...

Anyone who profits from spam...

Yeah, there's too many to list

FORD
07-31-2007, 07:43 PM
Okay..... right now YOU TUBE is on the top of my shit list. Seems the now completely RIAA submissive ASSHOLES deleted my fucking account because of ONE video they didn't think I should have.

Listen up you fascist cocksucking TOOLS!! It's a shitty quality video that streams across the internet. 99% of the population wouldn't know how to download the fucking things, and those who do would only do so for their own use because the lifespan of a video on your corporate cocksucking website is less than that of a motherfucking FRUIT FLY

Either way, nobody is profiting from this shit, nobody is losing money, so why don't you BACK THE GODDAMN FUCK OFF ALREADY????

(There, how was that for a rant?)

PlexiBrown
07-31-2007, 07:50 PM
Seems the now completely RIAA submissive ASSHOLES deleted my fucking account because of ONE video they didn't think I should have.

What was the video of?

Redballjets88
07-31-2007, 07:51 PM
recently broke up with the girlfriend. hope she gets aids. cheating bitch.

sadaist
07-31-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

Don't worry bro. She'll fall ass over backwards for some other guy, and he'll end up cheating on her. Karma is a bitch. Best for you to hook up with a girl who's hotter than your ex and then by chance run into her when you're out on a date.

bluemustard
07-31-2007, 08:28 PM
I said that 3 months ago..Youtube used to be one page worldwide..now when I log in they have all this dutch shit on there..they have different pages for each country..I don't mean the adds but the uploads too..(since google took over)They fucked up my account cause I uploaded Glaber Rocha who some say was killed by a doctor in Rio just like they say Lenny Bruce and Bill Hicks got killed by a hotshot.
(kevin Booth and Alex Jones once rapped about it).
I don't know what to believe.
I don't have the evidence but I've been trying to post this and rebooted my PC 6 times.
Anywhoo..
Fuckin a+
What a bunch of horseshit.
But people know it.
Fuck em hard
They are like little perverted kids with no class or heart.
Don't be surprised if you make a kickass film or music that it won't see the light of day.

Dan
07-31-2007, 08:42 PM
All Sheep.:)

bluemustard
07-31-2007, 08:49 PM
hell yeah!
Aloha Dan!
:D

Dan
07-31-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by bluemustard
hell yeah!
Aloha Dan!

Cheers,BlueMustard. :bottle:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-31-2007, 08:53 PM
Okay..... right now YOU TUBE is on the top of my shit list. Seems the now completely RIAA submissive ASSHOLES deleted my fucking account because of ONE video they didn't think I should have.

Listen up you fascist cocksucking TOOLS!! It's a shitty quality video that streams across the internet. 99% of the population wouldn't know how to download the fucking things, and those who do would only do so for their own use because the lifespan of a video on your corporate cocksucking website is less than that of a motherfucking FRUIT FLY

Either way, nobody is profiting from this shit, nobody is losing money, so why don't you BACK THE GODDAMN FUCK OFF ALREADY????

(There, how was that for a rant?)

It's a start... :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-31-2007, 08:56 PM

Can you blame her? Who even knew you had a girlfriend? You're on here 24 goddamn 7, for chrissake! If you were both in your 50s and married 30 years, okay, maybe, but you're a friggin' teenager! You should be so uncontrollably horny that you should be getting off to more than Sadaist's (PERFECT) signature! Get off the computer and get on top of the damn girl!!! Sheesh!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-31-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Dan

And you, Dan, you of all people better shut up, b/c YOU, and all you goddamn Kiwis, are still on the top of my Shit List.

Nearly go and kill Keith Richards, the utter NERVE... :mad:

Redballjets88
07-31-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
Don't worry bro. She'll fall ass over backwards for some other guy, and he'll end up cheating on her. Karma is a bitch. Best for you to hook up with a girl who's hotter than your ex and then by chance run into her when you're out on a date.

thanks man, im not too worried, in the end it's just a notch in the belt.

Redballjets88
07-31-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Can you blame her? Who even knew you had a girlfriend? You're on here 24 goddamn 7, for chrissake! If you were both in your 50s and married 30 years, okay, maybe, but you're a friggin' teenager! You should be so uncontrollably horny that you should be getting off to more than Sadaist's (PERFECT) signature! Get off the computer and get on top of the damn girl!!! Sheesh!

settle down bud im not on that much just the past 3 weeks i have been on more than usual and i had plenty of time for the bitch.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-31-2007, 09:16 PM
settle down bud im not on that much just the past 3 weeks i have been on more than usual and i had plenty of time for the bitch.

Well, apparently not enough, if she needed to go find somone else to spoon with...

hideyoursheep
07-31-2007, 09:17 PM

less time online maybe?:confused:

hideyoursheep
07-31-2007, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Dan

Buffet fans= parrot heads

:hagar1:fans= muttonheads?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep

Hmmm...is ANYONE beginning to detect a trend? ;)

bueno bob
07-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Karma is a bitch.

Actually, it's not. Regularly speaking, the people who do the most shitty, asshole, bitchy, overwhelmingly fucking EVIL THINGS to the people who care about them most generally end up doing quite well for themselves. Especially when they're female and have a great rack. When THAT'S the case, they know perfectly fucking well that they can fuck over anybody they like, get anything they like, and marry whoever's got the most fucking money to take care of them forever.

THAT, kids, is called "reality".

The very best you can do is just go on with life and make your own fucking self happy and HOPE there's an afterlife where real judgment will kick them in the ass.

;)

Dan
08-01-2007, 02:30 AM
And you, Dan, you of all people better shut up, b/c YOU, and all you goddamn Kiwis, are still on the top of my Shit List.

Nearly go and kill Keith Richards, the utter NERVE... :mad:

LOL

Keith Richards is still alive and Loving it.:)

BTW......I'm watching You.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-01-2007, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

The very best you can do is just go on with life and make your own fucking self happy and HOPE there's an afterlife where real judgment will kick them in the ass.

;)

5 STARS!!!!

binnie
08-01-2007, 02:57 AM

binnie's advice: get a hotter girlfriend.

Not only will this piss off your ex, it is about evolution. Getting a new girlfriend is like getting a new job - each one has to be slightly better than the last.

It's all about progression when it comes to pussy.....

Seriosuly though, don't waste your time being down about it - get back in the game!

sadaist
08-01-2007, 04:04 AM

Jackass. His 4.42 posts per day compared to your 10.87 posts per day is laughable. At least he had a girlfriend to cheat on him. The only cheating you probably get is when your right hand accuses the left.

sadaist
08-01-2007, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by binnie
binnie's advice: get a hotter girlfriend.

Getting a new girlfriend is like getting a new job - each one has to be slightly better than the last.

It's all about progression when it comes to pussy.....

The Tao of Binnie

You should write a book like OJ Simpson did

"If I Hit It"

binnie
08-01-2007, 07:17 AM
The Tao of Binnie

You should write a book like OJ Simpson did

"If I Hit It"

Ha Ha!

If I was to write a book on women, but in the style of OJ, it would most definately be called "Smell the Glove"!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-01-2007, 11:12 AM
Ha Ha!

If I was to write a book on women, but in the style of OJ, it would most definately be called "Smell the Glove"!

And my book? "Shit Sandwich: The Proper Technique and Pressure to Use To Eat My Asshole. By Eat My Asshole"

binnie
08-01-2007, 11:22 AM
And my book? "Shit Sandwich: The Proper Technique and Pressure to Use To Eat My Asshole. By Eat My Asshole"

It's got a certain *cough* ring *cough* to it.....

Guitar Shark
08-01-2007, 11:24 AM
EMA for not putting this most excellent thread in the proper forum...

Nickdfresh
08-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Ninety percent of the drivers in the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
EMA for not putting this most excellent thread in the proper forum...

Sharky's on my shit list. For putting me on his. Nyah!!

Dan
08-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Anyone who's Likes,Assholes.:)

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Anyone who's Likes,Assholes.:)

Anyone without basic grammar skills. :D

Nitro Express
08-01-2007, 11:42 PM
My first grade teacher.

A former boss in Rochester, New York

Dick Chenney

Donald Rumsfeld

George W. Bush

Rossie O Donnell

Sammy Hagar

Dan
08-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Anyone without basic grammar skills. :D

Anyone who's on The Police Grammar Team.:D

Antman
08-02-2007, 09:48 PM
My cunt ex wife.

blonddgirl777
08-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Cops...
Especially the fat, donut eating ones that like to just sit there with their radar detector in one hand and their balls in the other... :mad:

Get those child molesters and rapists off the roads instead of running after ME! :mad:

I was not going that fast... :mad:

blonddgirl777
08-02-2007, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Dan

You would just hate my Mom. (an ex-teacher)...
She corrects my authograph EVERYWHERE... eaven on my grocerie list!

:rolleyes:

blonddgirl777
08-02-2007, 10:29 PM
What really does, piss me off are those fake and USELESS appologies from corporations.
The kind of conversations that will go nowhere and solve nothing...

"Mrs., where really sorry for the dellay..."
"Mrs., we appologize for the inconvenience..."
And all that fuck'n bullshit...

BULLSHIT!
NO, you don't feel sorry at all, for God sake, you don't eaven know me!
NO, you don't truely appologize... the fact is that the cie. you speak for will start the same "mistake" (usually in their $ favor) again and... appologize again... for nothing!

All I want to tell them is "Don't give me your nothing"... just shut the fuck up!

And I would blast in their ears "Don't Give Me Your Nothing" of Suicidal Tendencies so loud... their heads would bang on their desks all by itself!

jhale667
08-02-2007, 10:34 PM
The only cheating you probably get is when your right hand accuses the left.

:lol:

Susie Q
08-02-2007, 11:09 PM
See this thread for what pisses me off!! :

http://rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48364

:mad:

binnie
08-03-2007, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Cops...
Especially the fat, donut eating ones that like to just sit there with their radar detector in one hand and their balls in the other... :mad:

Get those child molesters and rapists off the roads instead of running after ME! :mad:

I was not going that fast... :mad:

We are on the same page on this one.

This kind of traffic policing is just a way of levying an additional tax on car drivers.

blonddgirl777
08-03-2007, 08:49 AM
We are on the same page on this one.

This kind of traffic policing is just a way of levying an additional tax on car drivers.

Plus, you don't need to be a cop to hand out tickets and do the clown at an intersection!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-03-2007, 09:06 AM
you don't need to be a cop to do the clown at an intersection!

Whoa, BG, you are HARD-FUCKIN'-CORE. Not only have you had sexual relations with clowns, but you've done it right on major intersections. Rock on, Cowgirl!!!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-03-2007, 09:10 AM
appologies

"Mrs., where really sorry for the dellay..."

you don't eaven know me!
NO, you don't truely appologize...

... appologize again...

"apologies"

"We're really sorry for the delay"

"You don't even know me"

"Truly apologize"

etc

Originally posted by Dan

Phuck ewe, Kiwi!!! :D

blonddgirl777
08-03-2007, 09:21 AM
... Not only have you had sexual relations with clowns...

Shit!
That was YOU under that costume :confused:

Now everyone knows my fetish... :o

blonddgirl777
08-03-2007, 09:28 AM
"apologies"

"We're really sorry for the delay"

"You don't even know me"

"Truly apologize"...

That's it... next time I hear some stranger telling me they are sorry (on behalf of a corporation), I will just go at it...

I will start a conversation about how really sorry they are and try to make them feel better about what's happening to me (because of them).
If they bring up that "sorry feeling", we will talk about feelings, see how they feel about that.

As for appologies, I will simply tell them (as I usually do) that those won't get me anywhere and if they truely mean it... then I want to see a change, a result and I want them to make sure I am truely satisfy before I hang up... orelse, I will tell them to shuve those useless appologies up their's! (as I sometimes do)...

Guitar Shark
08-03-2007, 07:02 PM
LMAO...

Missed the point entirely.

Classic. :D

Satan
08-04-2007, 12:42 PM
The BCE is at the top of my shit list. They give evil a bad name! :mad:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Satan
The BCE is at the top of my shit list. They give evil a bad name! :mad:

Actually, if you think about it, Milton's interpretation of Satan in Paradise Lost is one who believes in the power of the individual, rather than the collective serving a greater good.

Likewise, the Republican credo of the private sector can accomplish more than the public and that "big government causes more problems than fixes" kind of goes right in line.

hideyoursheep
08-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Jackass. His 4.42 posts per day compared to your 10.87 posts per day is laughable. At least he had a girlfriend to cheat on him. The only cheating you probably get is when your right hand accuses the left.

Get your panties out of your snatch,shithead. You his fucking legal guardian now?

Way to keep score, Mr. Wizard. Now go find the post where I'm crying about losing my splittail.

You ASS U me wrong once again.:rolleyes:

hideyoursheep
08-06-2007, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
:lol:

Another one that never finished Jr.High..... :rolleyes:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-07-2007, 08:53 PM
I had an old job where my supervisor was an irresponsible idiot: never returned emails, would forget promises he'd made, etc. After a year of dealing with his horseshit, I decided I was going to go to HIS supervisor to complain.

A fellow co-worker who knew ALL the company inside gossip talked me out of it. Why? My supervisor was dating HIS supervisor, unbeknoest to THEIR supervisors.

FUUUUUUUUUCKERS!!!

Nitro Express
08-08-2007, 06:16 AM
That's it... next time I hear some stranger telling me they are sorry (on behalf of a corporation), I will just go at it...

I will start a conversation about how really sorry they are and try to make them feel better about what's happening to me (because of them).
If they bring up that "sorry feeling", we will talk about feelings, see how they feel about that.

As for appologies, I will simply tell them (as I usually do) that those won't get me anywhere and if they truely mean it... then I want to see a change, a result and I want them to make sure I am truely satisfy before I hang up... orelse, I will tell them to shuve those useless appologies up their's! (as I sometimes do)...

Yeah, but when I had to deal with customers when I worked for a big corporation I just told them if I had that kind of authority and power, I wouldn't be on the phone talking to them.

Nitro Express
08-08-2007, 06:22 AM
Then they want to talk to a supervisor. Go ahead. In fact, talk to the highest one in the dept. It will do know good. Why? Because the decision was made at corporate headquarters by people who make millions by quitting or getting fired.

The CEO of this company I used to work for got fired and she got a $24 million severance package. Do they give a shit? Nope.

Now you are complaining to someone who works for an outsourcer who technically doesn't even work for the company. I think there should be a law that says temps and employees of other companies like Convergys can't say they work for the company they are doing phone work for. It's misleading the customer.

Now you talk to some guy in Bombay who doesn't even work for the company you called. You have Baji Rasheed who works for Boiler Room Outsourcers and not the bank you thought you were calling.

blonddgirl777
08-08-2007, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Yeah, but when I had to deal with customers when I worked for a big corporation I just told them if I had that kind of authority and power, I wouldn't be on the phone talking to them.

In reallity, I feel bad for those who have to work customer's service in some cies...
I mean we always shoot the messenger who's just doing his job and probably understands you but can't admitt it!

Them, and the Jehova's witness that go door to door on saturday mornings and ring your bell at 8:00 AM :mad:
Although, I have no shame to send them to hell... they don't HAVE TO disturb people... they just choose to!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-13-2007, 09:11 PM
Michael Anthony. Ultimately, it's no one's fault but his own that he's not part of this reunion.

FORD
08-13-2007, 11:24 PM

Them, and the Jehova's witness that go door to door on saturday mornings and ring your bell at 8:00 AM :mad:
Although, I have no shame to send them to hell... they don't HAVE TO disturb people... they just choose to!

I don't disagree with you, but you should know that the JW's don't believe in Hell, so when you tell them to go there, how can they take that seriously?

If they disturb you on Saturday morning, you should tell them that you're Seventh Day Adventist (or Jewish) and that they just really pissed God off by bugging you on the Sabbath.

FORD
08-13-2007, 11:43 PM

I don't disagree with you, but you should know that the JW's don't believe in Hell, so when you tell them to go there, how can they take that seriously?

If they disturb you on Saturday morning, you should tell them that you're Seventh Day Adventist (or Jewish) and that they just really pissed God off by bugging you on the Sabbath.

Hardrock69
08-14-2007, 08:51 AM
Assemble the assholes in your life HERE

Why, is there 'some assembly required'?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Why, is there 'some assembly required'?

According to some proctologists who have patients with collapsed colons, yes. :eek:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
09-20-2007, 08:14 PM
BUMP!!!

Dan
09-20-2007, 08:19 PM
I Need A Shit.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
09-25-2007, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Dan
I Need A Shit.

So your lack of ability to take that shit is the piece of shit that is on your shit list? :confused:

ace diamond
10-04-2007, 05:58 PM
my shit list is way too long to mention.......but i know sammy hagar is somewhere near the top of it........behind ex's and mose important shit. bridge drone troll spammy van spambonechedheadredpolesmokergaygar is in my top 5 biggest suck ass pieces of shit in rock and roll shitlist.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-03-2007, 06:53 PM
NickDFresh. :mad:

I hate him.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-03-2007, 06:53 PM

I hate him.

Nickdfresh
12-03-2007, 09:38 PM

I hate him.

Fag.

Vanessa
12-03-2007, 10:04 PM
my former friend kimberly stupid crazy bitch she needs to go to a mental institution and stay there forever fucking whore:mad:

Dan
12-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Vanessa
my former friend kimberly stupid crazy bitch she needs to go to a mental institution and stay there forever fucking whore:mad:

Did She Sleep With Your BoyFriend?

binnie
12-04-2007, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Dan

That's what we love about you Dan: tact. :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Dan

If so, was the event YouTubed?

Dan
12-04-2007, 12:29 PM
That's what we love about you Dan: tact. :D

Just Trying To Be A Big Brother To Those Who Need One.:)

Vanessa
12-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Dan

no (i hope not!) she's obessed with buying clothes and makeup. about 2 months ago we went to macy's i was going to buy a purse she dissapeared i didn't pay attention like 15 minutes later she came back
saying we had to leave she looked nervous we were leaving when security asked us to follow them i was confused we went into some office and they asked us to empty our bags that bitch had stole $250 of makeup they didn't find anything in my purse they were going to call the police and she started crying and saying that i forced her to steal the makeup that i threatened her i was shocked and they believed her too police came and filed a report on both of us and we're banned from that store it was so embarrasing now everyone in my family thinks i'm a thief i told the police i had money to buy that makeup they said that problaby i wasn't lying but i was covering for her and the fact that i was with her when they caught her so they tought i had something to do with it i hate her she's crazy

jharp84
12-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Dan

Dan does his job A+++! ThanX Mate! :cato2:

hideyoursheep
12-04-2007, 06:11 PM

Send her here instead.:D

binnie
12-04-2007, 06:13 PM
no (i hope not!) she's obessed with buying clothes and makeup. about 2 months ago we went to macy's i was going to buy a purse she dissapeared i didn't pay attention like 15 minutes later she came back
saying we had to leave she looked nervous we were leaving when security asked us to follow them i was confused we went into some office and they asked us to empty our bags that bitch had stole $250 of makeup they didn't find anything in my purse they were going to call the police and she started crying and saying that i forced her to steal the makeup that i threatened her i was shocked and they believed her too police came and filed a report on both of us and we're banned from that store it was so embarrasing now everyone in my family thinks i'm a thief i told the police i had money to buy that makeup they said that problaby i wasn't lying but i was covering for her and the fact that i was with her when they caught her so they tought i had something to do with it i hate her she's crazy

Sorry to hear that.

Sounds like you're better off without her - that is not a friend. Might hurt now but and this is a shitty situation, but in the long run it'll be better. I'd be more pissed at my family for not believing me - that must hurt like hell.

binnie
12-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Dan

I know you're a straight up guy, I was just winding you up :D

diamondsgirl
12-04-2007, 06:16 PM
my ex and his mother and his sister; together they make a steaming pile :D

jharp84
12-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Once and Again! Diamondsgirl is the Queen of the avatars! EOS!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-04-2007, 08:25 PM

sounds like she'd be a fuckin' vixen in the sack.

I'm just saying...

Guitar Shark
12-04-2007, 08:35 PM

Vanessa's English teacher is now on my shit list.

Vanessa
12-04-2007, 09:08 PM

:D true but i'm still passing that class so i don't care

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-04-2007, 10:07 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! You and William Safire jr. both!!!

Dan
12-04-2007, 11:17 PM

I'm just saying...

Dan
12-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Anyone Who Doesn't Like Kiwi-Fruit.:D

Vanessa
12-05-2007, 12:52 AM

Dan
12-05-2007, 01:27 AM

Don't Like Hairy-Fruit?

binnie
12-05-2007, 03:56 AM

I'm just saying...

I think that one night with you would be punishment enough :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-05-2007, 02:34 PM

Okay, add Binnie to one of the pieces of shit on my shit list.

Anonymous
12-05-2007, 05:26 PM

One night is OVERKILL!

Unless she single-handedly wiped out the entire population of a large country, I'd say one hour with EMA would be more than enough.

And she probably'd never recover.

I'm just saying. :D

Cheers! :bottle:

binnie
12-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Okay, add Binnie to one of the pieces of shit on my shit list.

I'm honored :D

Coyote
12-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Me, sometimes.

There's more, but the list is a bit too large.

Kinda like my...

vocabulary... :hitch:

jharp84
12-05-2007, 05:44 PM
real FUCKIN SIMPLE! D-fresh, D-Cheese! game ain't over yet!

delta5150
12-05-2007, 06:00 PM
On the shit list goes.....

A couple of horrible students I've come across

delta5150
12-05-2007, 06:01 PM
and a couple of stinking ex-work colleagues

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
One night is OVERKILL!

Unless she single-handedly wiped out the entire population of a large country, I'd say one hour with EMA would be more than enough.

And she probably'd never recover.

I'm just saying. :D

Y'know...

I WOULD add you to my list. I *WOULD*...

***...BUT...***

You don't qualify as a "piece" of shit. No, you're NOT substantial enough for that demarcation.

What you are...is...that little fleck that - no matter how many fucking times you flush - will not leave the presence of the bowl.

You're the little tiny floater, that refuses to go away, and the one purpose of your existence...is to embarrass me when I bring a girl home from a bar, and she says she just needs to use the bathroom for a moment, and then when she comes back out...and she's seen the brown speck that is YOU just swimming merrily and aimlessly around in the bowl, her passion has dissolved and the night turns into a bust.

I fucking hate you!!! :mad:

thome
12-07-2007, 05:41 PM
I think I may become one of those bitter grumpy old dudes, that is just a fakkin jerk.,

I think that would be easy when I look at who is on the TV who is reporting the news and who the news is about and, and, and this that and the other ,that this world has to offer at times, the real honest to god BS!! that people think is cool.

I see the sunshine sometimes thru the rain, but a sunny day can just piss me off.

Back hurts knees are shot hamstrings are tighter that a bungee cord with Rosio fats dropped over the grand gordge and you know what I am not even going to look up how to splel sh!t!!!

Ha Hah!!!

Yeah, I piss me the fukk off sometimes, everyone else in the world I can forgive after I realise (because,it may take days ) they are all retarded.:stupid:

Yeap it's all about the attitude.

Jagg-offs who watched Nextel last weekend testing my draft at 75mph and then passing me with the Earnhart breeze.:monkey:

:hogan:Gets me all loose and one day I may slam one onto oncoming traffic, but I try to think of the innocents on the otherside of the highway. I am just worried about -thome old bastard man- not giving a fukk.

Punk Kids ......WHY I OUGHTA!!!!!!!!!!

Then I go get some Robot Oil and life is good again.:hula:

Bitch On You Mutha ROTH Bitchezz!

hideyoursheep
12-07-2007, 05:55 PM
thome-

Your posts are like freeway accidents-

Every once in a while I have to slow down and

peek even though it may be disturbing to see. :cool:

Not sure if I speak thome yet, but it's fun trying.

Don't leave town. :)

thome
12-07-2007, 06:59 PM
thome-

Your posts are like freeway accidents-

Every once in a while I have to slow down and

peek even though it may be disturbing to see. :cool:

Not sure if I speak thome yet, but it's fun trying.

Don't leave town. :)

:bottle:

Nickdfresh
12-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by jharp84
real FUCKIN SIMPLE! D-fresh, D-Cheese! game ain't over yet!

You have no game, and you're a complete fucking mess in sneakers. Another retarded, senseless post...

I'm really hurt that the town idiot is one of the haterz...

Seriously, already drunk by mid-afternoon?

Dude, seriously, stop making 30 rambling posts a day, log off the internet, and read a few books. It might do wonders...

Eddie's Booze
12-09-2007, 08:47 AM

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

(But probably 100% true) :mad:

Anonymous
12-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Y'know...

I WOULD add you to my list. I *WOULD*...

***...BUT...***

You don't qualify as a "piece" of shit. No, you're NOT substantial enough for that demarcation.

What you are...is...that little fleck that - no matter how many fucking times you flush - will not leave the presence of the bowl.

You're the little tiny floater, that refuses to go away, and the one purpose of your existence...is to embarrass me when I bring a girl home from a bar, and she says she just needs to use the bathroom for a moment, and then when she comes back out...and she's seen the brown speck that is YOU just swimming merrily and aimlessly around in the bowl, her passion has dissolved and the night turns into a bust.

I fucking hate you!!! :mad:

So... what you're saying is that you have and have had a little fleck of shit on your toilet for years now?

You're disgusting.

I mean, yeah, I've heard about people growing attached to weird stuff, but...

I can't talk to you anymore. Not after this.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-10-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
So... what you're saying is that you have and have had a little fleck of shit on your toilet for years now?

You're disgusting.

I mean, yeah, I've heard about people growing attached to weird stuff, but...

I can't talk to you anymore. Not after this.

But I love you..!

binnie
12-10-2007, 12:39 PM
But I love you..!

A sentimental side to EMA? Would have thought it!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-10-2007, 01:51 PM
What can I say? Imapus's nickname around this part of town is "Imalso Acocksmoker".

EAT MY ASSHOLE
12-10-2007, 04:57 PM
What can I say? Imapus's nickname around this part of town is "Imalso Acocksmoker".

Another funny name might be "Ivan Inincher".

Anonymous
12-11-2007, 10:42 AM
But I love you..!

I know, but I could never come between you and Bob.

Have your way with the double-entendre. You need it, you're unispired.

Evidence #1:

Now, that was just... forced. You can do better.

Evidence #2:

Another funny name might be "Ivan Inincher".

You STILL can do better.

C'mon EMA... we're rootin' for ya.

Think of all the girls that left after they saw the flecks on your "toilet"...

Funny... I never heard someone call his arse toilet...