PDA

View Full Version : Latest Indiana Jones IV News

Hardrock69
07-31-2007, 09:09 AM
From Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_Jones_4

Filming began on June 18, 2007[33] at Deming, New Mexico, for scenes in Morocco.

An extensive chase scene was shot between June 28-July 7 at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, which doubled as Indiana Jones' Marshall College.

They moved to Hawaii, shooting twenty percent of the film for three weeks on private property, keeping production secretive. Hawaii stands in for a South American rainforest.

Indiana Jones 4 is the biggest film shot in Hawaii since Waterworld, and will generate $22 million to $45 million in the local economy.

Indiana Jones 4 Cast (Karen Allen is back as Marion Ravenwood):

http://www.theraider.net/news/newsimages/karen_returns_02.jpg

The Man Is Back (Photo by Steven Spielberg):
http://i18.tinypic.com/52o0g41.jpg

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-31-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

The Man Is Back (Photo by Steven Spielberg):
http://i18.tinypic.com/52o0g41.jpg

What the hell? He looks more like Wilfred Brimley than Han Solo in this picture...

Hardrock69
07-31-2007, 10:01 AM
The movie is set in the 50s, 20 years or so after the events from the last films....

steve
07-31-2007, 10:09 AM
Karen Allen was so hot in "Raiders".
Holy moly!

Now...not so much.

But still the best female character in all the Indy movies.

Hardrock69
07-31-2007, 01:27 PM
I would hit it!

:D

http://www.ExplicitSkin.com/Uploads/Images/4570317187500Karen Allen Nude 1 - Until September.jpg

bueno bob
07-31-2007, 09:29 PM
She doesn't look bad, considering. Great news to have her back though, it'll lend Indy 4 a little bit more in the way of consistency...

Any word on Willie Scott or are her and Steve-O not on speaking terms?

Viking
07-31-2007, 10:53 PM
Man, Sean Connery isn't in it? Fuck that shit. :mad:

Grant
08-01-2007, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Viking
Man, Sean Connery isn't in it? Fuck that shit. :mad:

Last I heard Connery was going to be part of the movie. I haven't heard any different since, so I assume that he still is. That article probably just didn't mention it, perhaps?

stringfelowhawk
08-01-2007, 03:49 AM
No, Connery was approached and declined because he's not in the best physical health right now and said he just wanted to enjoy his retirement. I found that a few weeks ago while searching for news on Indy 4. It may have a link on the official website. I think its indianajones.com

fryingdutchman
08-01-2007, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
No, Connery was approached and declined because he's not in the best physical health right now and said he just wanted to enjoy his retirement. I found that a few weeks ago while searching for news on Indy 4. It may have a link on the official website. I think its indianajones.com

Plus...if this film is set 20 years after the previous installment, it would make perfect sense that Indy's father is DEAD!

He was already portrayed as being pretty old in "The Last Crusade"...

Shaun Ponsonby
08-01-2007, 06:41 AM
I remember Sean Connery saying that if anything could have pulled him out of retirement, this would have been it...but his health wont allow it.

bueno bob
08-01-2007, 09:08 AM
I can't making the absence of Sean Connery your be-all end-all on whether or not you're going to see the new film. I've heard several people now saying "Connery isn't in it? Well FUCK THAT!" like Sean Connery's absence is derailing the entire franchise and I don't see the logic. Dr. Jones Sr. is a very small addition to the Indiana Jones legacy; why wasn't anybody saying "No Connery? Well FUCK THAT!" when the first two movies came out? Because he wasn't necessary in those films, and frankly he's not necessary in this one.

I don't understand why people are complaining about it so much, anyway...I didn't think Last Crusade was a particularly good movie and Sean Connery, while interesting, wasn't anything special in it, either. On a personal level, I'm honestly glad he's not in it. I'd rather not see an Indiana Jones movie reliant on anything more than Harrison Ford to sell it, and it doesn't appear that I'll be disappointed on that.

I have no doubt that the movie is going to be outstanding.

Hardrock69
08-01-2007, 09:45 AM
I hope Sean is ok....
:(

katie
08-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
I remember Sean Connery saying that if anything could have pulled him out of retirement, this would have been it...but his health wont allow it.

Shaun (or is it Tracey Lamb today?)

Are you his doctor then?

Where is your source/link for this statement of yours?

katie
08-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I hope Sean is ok....
:(

http://images.phun.org/phun/pics/news/funny_friday/151.jpg

Anonymous
08-01-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I can't making the absence of Sean Connery your be-all end-all on whether or not you're going to see the new film. I've heard several people now saying "Connery isn't in it? Well FUCK THAT!" like Sean Connery's absence is derailing the entire franchise and I don't see the logic. Dr. Jones Sr. is a very small addition to the Indiana Jones legacy; why wasn't anybody saying "No Connery? Well FUCK THAT!" when the first two movies came out? Because he wasn't necessary in those films, and frankly he's not necessary in this one.

I don't understand why people are complaining about it so much, anyway...I didn't think Last Crusade was a particularly good movie and Sean Connery, while interesting, wasn't anything special in it, either. On a personal level, I'm honestly glad he's not in it. I'd rather not see an Indiana Jones movie reliant on anything more than Harrison Ford to sell it, and it doesn't appear that I'll be disappointed on that.

Exactly, exactly.

I seriously hope Sean Connery isn't anywhere on the movie.

And I'm a huge Connery fan.

Cheers! :bottle:

Grant
08-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by stringfelowhawk

Wasn't aware of that. Cheers bro!

Shaun Ponsonby
08-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

I actually really like the "Last Crusade".

Although, they obviously made it more lighthearted after the darkness of The Temple of Doom.

tajmahal
08-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Would Connery come back to do Bond?

I am so glad they have Karen Allen back. She was really missed in the following films.

How about the rolly polly side kick guy.

I don't really care for that Sasha kid.

TJ

Hardrock69
08-02-2007, 11:48 AM
I saw Last Crusade in the small mutliplex theatre in Picadilly Circus...

Grant
09-11-2007, 12:14 AM
Latest Indiana Jones gets title

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/11/27/indianajones_narrowweb__300x430,0.jpg

The battle to name the new Indiana Jones film is over, and the winner is The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Forget about Indiana Jones and the City of Gods or even Indiana Jones and the Destroyer of Worlds, two of the potential names registered by producers Lucasfilm Ltd. The next movie featuring the two-fisted adventurer will be called Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Actor Shia LaBeouf, who has been cast to play Jones' son in the film, blurted out the title on stage yesterday's MTV Video Music Awards - only to have the news overshadowed by two former husbands of Pamela Anderson scuffling with each other and Britney Spears dancing barely clothed on stage.

But Lucasfilm, which is producing the fourth Harrison Ford-starring installment of the Indiana Jones series, was quick to confirm the new title today.

The film is to be directed by Steven Spielberg and is slated for release in May 2008.

LaBeouf's revelation ends months of speculation as to what the new film will be called.

Reuters

bueno bob
09-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Wow...that's a mouthful...

Jimmy Jingles
09-11-2007, 10:42 AM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/sammysucks/indylogosmall.jpg

Cannot fucking wait!!!!

MAPRamone
09-11-2007, 01:31 PM
I fucking hope it delivers. But i'll keep my expectations low just in case.

bueno bob
09-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Question is, does he lose his eye????

Wonder what's gonna happen there...?

http://www.theraider.net/information/timeline/gallery/old_indy.jpg

Shaun Ponsonby
09-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by MAPRamone
I fucking hope it delivers. But i'll keep my expectations low just in case.

I doubt they would have bothered if it didn't reach their standards.

Anonymous
09-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
I doubt they would have bothered if it didn't reach their standards.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one Shaun, good one. :lol:

Shaun Ponsonby
09-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Do I detect some sarcasm Mr. Sylicker?

Anonymous
09-14-2007, 04:42 AM
Noooooooooooooo...

Never!