PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1

delta5150
08-05-2007, 06:46 AM
Is anyone here watching this season's Formula GP, it's a fucking piss-take, that conceited little fucker a.k.a Lewis Hamilton is ruining the championship.

Today's race sees him in pole after ignoring team orders 6 times, as a result his team mate - Fernando Alonso- and team have been punished, Fernando has lost the pole and relegates to the sixth position in the grid today. Last race saw Lewis being towed back into the race when he went off, even though he kept the engine running in the gravel. He was allowed to overtake with the safety car in order to make up fot the lap he lost while he was in the gravel. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Guys if you aren't seeing it, you're missing a an enormous and furious soap opera, which will explode.

Jérôme Frenchise
08-05-2007, 07:21 AM
Hey, would you care that much if you weren't Spanish? ;)

What's the hidden part of the iceberg, then? :cool:

I'd rather see Alonso, who seems to be a true highly sympathetic dude - and a wizard of a pilot too - overcome Hamilton, BTW.

Why would the - crappy - federation favor Hamilton over Alonso? They (the fed) have been acting like jerks for over a decade, reducing the width of tyres, the power of engines, and adding more silly rules that got me less and less interested in F1.

delta5150
08-05-2007, 08:26 AM
Well, got to admit we're all race fanatics, us Spanish even on the roads, which is embarrasing but true, the hidden iceberg? I think Lewis and Ron Dennis are at it :spank: jejeje! as well as Lewis's dad and the FIA :sex:

I think they favour any competetive driver over Alonso, they've got it in for him cos he speaks his mind and says what they don't want to hear, plus he left Schumacher empty-handed :D

Good to see someone who admires Alonso's driving skills, you'd be surprised by how many Spanish people hate his guts, it's called Envy and it's poison's the Spanish

Don Corleone
08-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Alonso was a fucking dick with what he did in the pits yesterday - fair punishment I say

delta5150
08-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Yo dude, it's called team orders, Alonso obeyed them, Ron dennis said so, unlike Hamilton who disobeyed them 6 six times and turned of the radio, therefore he was punished by his team.

See the end of the race? see how Ron Dennis didn't even bother celebrating the win. Guess their intimate relationship is over, no more
donut-punching

See how lonely and nervous Hamilton was in the press conference?

He wants to win at all costs and today McLaren lost 14 pts in the constructors championship because in the prior investigation he didn't help his team by going along with their version of what had in the pit-stop happened, he's a conceited, egoistic unprofessional daddy's boy

And whose the clever dick that gets all of Alonso's telemetry data and car setup details?

Dan
08-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Alonso was a fucking dick with what he did in the pits yesterday - fair punishment I say

Agree,Alonso is a CockSucker.

delta5150
08-05-2007, 02:48 PM
sorry dudes, I meant "what had happened in the pit-stop" my apologies

Dan
08-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Hamilton Wins again.

delta5150
08-06-2007, 04:52 AM
Yep true - he raced well and he's got a lot of confidence, but his victory was severely tarnished by his major lack of respect to his team.

Races should be won on the track not off the track