Sad commentary regarding bitches frying in the street here.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Sad commentary regarding bitches frying in the street here.

Enjoy?

In case any of you in the Atlanta area haven't noticed, the temperatures are soaring. As per the norm, the local media capitalize on certain demographics being effected by the often cruel hand of Mother Nature. While sensationalized plights of the elderly, the homeless, and the landscapers make for good "sympathy press" during a heatwave, the entire journalistic collective ignores the plight of whores.

That's right, the lot rats on Anvil Block Road are fucking frying in the street. See, I had to navigate the corridor of filth on my way to the FedEx facility earlier today...."shocking" is one word- "horrific" is another. On my way past the Chevron, I approached what seemed to be a blown tractor trailer tire in the street. IT WASN'T a piece of rubber with a bad wig....it was a fucking whore!!! Being not-to-keen on the idea of the whore getting run over, I pulled over and tried to help. After risking my life dragging the fucking whore out of the street, I asked her if she needed a gatorade. She mumbled something about me needing a tongue taco....still trying to earn in an obvious state of lucid dehydration. Sad commentary huh?

Where the fuck is Dale Russell and his crack team of exposianatos? Is the plight of wiltering pussy on Anvil Block Road during a heatwave too edgy for sympathy press??

I report, YOU decide.

Over and out,
    -Rusty
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Too bad Michael Moore still isn't doing his TV series "The Awful Truth". Sounds like a great episode.

"Saving Dehydrated Whores from the Heat Wave".

Why isn't she working out of an air-conditioned motel room?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
      Enjoy?

In case any of you in the Atlanta area haven't noticed, the temperatures are soaring. As per the norm, the local media capitalize on certain demographics being effected by the often cruel hand of Mother Nature. While sensationalized plights of the elderly, the homeless, and the landscapers make for good "sympathy press" during a heatwave, the entire journalistic collective ignores the plight of whores.

That's right, the lot rats on Anvil Block Road are fucking frying in the street. See, I had to navigate the corridor of filth on my way to the FedEx facility earlier today...."shocking" is one word- "horrific" is another. On my way past the Chevron, I approached what seemed to be a blown tractor trailer tire in the street. IT WASN'T a piece of rubber with a bad wig....it was a fucking whore!!! Being not-to-keen on the idea of the whore getting run over, I pulled over and tried to help. After risking my life dragging the fucking whore out of the street, I asked her if she needed a gatorade. She mumbled something about me needing a tongue taco....still trying to earn in an obvious state of lucid dehydration. Sad commentary huh?

Where the fuck is Dale Russell and his crack team of exposianatos? Is the plight of wiltering pussy on Anvil Block Road during a heatwave too edgy for sympathy press??

I report, YOU decide.

Over and out,
      -Rusty

Dude, that is hilarious!

Whores are people too. They deserve A.C. and baths like anyone else...
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

"The Adventures Of Rustoff And The Whores Of Satan!!!"

Comment

• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
          ... Why isn't she working out of an air-conditioned motel room?
          I once lived in Oakland Ca., on the wrong side of the tracks... literally.
          Around those tracks, we'd see homeless, junkies and whores.

The kind of whores that probably make 5.00$ for a B.J (tops)... and that are lucky if they don't get beaten up to death.
          Do you seriously think that they gave a shit about dehydration and A.C.?

In Canada, some street prostitutes have to work outside, at minus 35 degrees celcius... And they don't wear goose feather filled jackets either!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
          Originally posted by Nitro Express
          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
          Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
          [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
          Originally posted by VanHalener
          ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
            I once lived in Oakland Ca., on the wrong side of the tracks... literally.
            Around those tracks, we'd see homeless, junkies and whores.

The kind of whores that probably make 5.00$ for a B.J (tops)... and that are lucky if they don't get beaten up to death...
            One day, I saw this young girl (about 14 yrs old) outside our building. It was pretty cold outside and all she was wearing was a mini skirt and a tank top. She had lost a shoe and was limping. Her make up was all smeared off and the 2 hair left on her head was almost grey.

As I looked at her roaming around, I thought; "Maybe I could spare an old sweater and give it to her". As I was going to reach into my closet, I saw a pimp (also limping) coming at her, grabing her by the arm and carrying her away...

Good thing I didn't get "involved"... God knows what that pimp could have done to me, just for trying to be charitable :confused:

Sadly enough, sometimes, it it safer to just "mind our own business" and look the other way...
            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Reverberator
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Aug 2004

In Birmingham(the real one) all of our prostitutes have drowned , think yourselves lucky that yours are slightly singed.
              Last edited by Reverberator; 08-09-2007, 06:35 PM.
              Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
              the chazzers are so lucky
              so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Reverberator
                ... all of our prostitutes have drowned , think yourselves lucky that yours are slightly singed.
                I don't understand... what do you mean by that?

Comment

• jcook11
                  Commando
                  • Sep 2004

Thanks for making me spit beer all over my prostitute!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jcook11
                    Thanks for making me spit beer all over my prostitute!
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

sorry, keyboard trouble...
                      Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 08-09-2007, 08:12 PM.
                      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Viking
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

LMFAO @ rustoffa. I stay out of that part of town. Y'know what's sadder than a 'ho out trying to hock those high-mileage meatflaps in 100 degree heat? There's some horny bastard that'll pay for a slice of that fly-laden fishcake.

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Why isn't she working out of an air-conditioned motel room?
                          The area is heavily OTR orientated. The whores around there focus on truckers slowing down @ traffic lights. STD sleepers and shit.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                            The area is heavily OTR orientated. The whores around there focus on truckers slowing down @ traffic lights. STD sleepers and shit.
                            Ah the "lot lizzards"....

A buddy of mine used to truck through the states. Told me about the Lot Lizzards who knock on sleeper doors in the middle of the night. He talked to a 350lb. smelly trucker at one of these 5th Wheel truckstops. The guy told him he had one the night before.
                            Said he talked her down from $5 to $3 and the cigarette he was smokin for a suck job.
                            Now that's a hard workin whore!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1TKQcWEXSKU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1TKQcWEXSKU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

sorry, keyboard trouble...
                              Jérôme!!!

Comment

Working...