PDA

View Full Version : Sad commentary regarding bitches frying in the street here.

rustoffa
08-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Enjoy?

In case any of you in the Atlanta area haven't noticed, the temperatures are soaring. As per the norm, the local media capitalize on certain demographics being effected by the often cruel hand of Mother Nature. While sensationalized plights of the elderly, the homeless, and the landscapers make for good "sympathy press" during a heatwave, the entire journalistic collective ignores the plight of whores.

That's right, the lot rats on Anvil Block Road are fucking frying in the street. See, I had to navigate the corridor of filth on my way to the FedEx facility earlier today...."shocking" is one word- "horrific" is another. On my way past the Chevron, I approached what seemed to be a blown tractor trailer tire in the street. IT WASN'T a piece of rubber with a bad wig....it was a fucking whore!!! Being not-to-keen on the idea of the whore getting run over, I pulled over and tried to help. After risking my life dragging the fucking whore out of the street, I asked her if she needed a gatorade. She mumbled something about me needing a tongue taco....still trying to earn in an obvious state of lucid dehydration. Sad commentary huh?

Where the fuck is Dale Russell and his crack team of exposianatos? Is the plight of wiltering pussy on Anvil Block Road during a heatwave too edgy for sympathy press??

I report, YOU decide.

Over and out,
-Rusty

FORD
08-09-2007, 12:48 AM
Too bad Michael Moore still isn't doing his TV series "The Awful Truth". Sounds like a great episode.

"Saving Dehydrated Whores from the Heat Wave".

Why isn't she working out of an air-conditioned motel room?

Diamondjimi
08-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Enjoy?

In case any of you in the Atlanta area haven't noticed, the temperatures are soaring. As per the norm, the local media capitalize on certain demographics being effected by the often cruel hand of Mother Nature. While sensationalized plights of the elderly, the homeless, and the landscapers make for good "sympathy press" during a heatwave, the entire journalistic collective ignores the plight of whores.

That's right, the lot rats on Anvil Block Road are fucking frying in the street. See, I had to navigate the corridor of filth on my way to the FedEx facility earlier today...."shocking" is one word- "horrific" is another. On my way past the Chevron, I approached what seemed to be a blown tractor trailer tire in the street. IT WASN'T a piece of rubber with a bad wig....it was a fucking whore!!! Being not-to-keen on the idea of the whore getting run over, I pulled over and tried to help. After risking my life dragging the fucking whore out of the street, I asked her if she needed a gatorade. She mumbled something about me needing a tongue taco....still trying to earn in an obvious state of lucid dehydration. Sad commentary huh?

Where the fuck is Dale Russell and his crack team of exposianatos? Is the plight of wiltering pussy on Anvil Block Road during a heatwave too edgy for sympathy press??

I report, YOU decide.

Over and out,
-Rusty

Dude, that is hilarious!

Whores are people too. They deserve A.C. and baths like anyone else...
;)

Hardrock69
08-09-2007, 01:34 AM
"The Adventures Of Rustoff And The Whores Of Satan!!!"

;)

blonddgirl777
08-09-2007, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by FORD
... Why isn't she working out of an air-conditioned motel room?

I once lived in Oakland Ca., on the wrong side of the tracks... literally.
Around those tracks, we'd see homeless, junkies and whores.

The kind of whores that probably make 5.00$ for a B.J (tops)... and that are lucky if they don't get beaten up to death.
Do you seriously think that they gave a shit about dehydration and A.C.?

In Canada, some street prostitutes have to work outside, at minus 35 degrees celcius... And they don't wear goose feather filled jackets either!

:(

blonddgirl777
08-09-2007, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I once lived in Oakland Ca., on the wrong side of the tracks... literally.
Around those tracks, we'd see homeless, junkies and whores.

The kind of whores that probably make 5.00$ for a B.J (tops)... and that are lucky if they don't get beaten up to death...

One day, I saw this young girl (about 14 yrs old) outside our building. It was pretty cold outside and all she was wearing was a mini skirt and a tank top. She had lost a shoe and was limping. Her make up was all smeared off and the 2 hair left on her head was almost grey.

As I looked at her roaming around, I thought; "Maybe I could spare an old sweater and give it to her". As I was going to reach into my closet, I saw a pimp (also limping) coming at her, grabing her by the arm and carrying her away...

Good thing I didn't get "involved"... God knows what that pimp could have done to me, just for trying to be charitable :confused:

Sadly enough, sometimes, it it safer to just "mind our own business" and look the other way... :(

Reverberator
08-09-2007, 06:32 PM
In Birmingham(the real one) all of our prostitutes have drowned , think yourselves lucky that yours are slightly singed.

blonddgirl777
08-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Reverberator
... all of our prostitutes have drowned , think yourselves lucky that yours are slightly singed.

I don't understand... what do you mean by that?

jcook11
08-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Thanks for making me spit beer all over my prostitute!

Jérôme Frenchise
08-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Thanks for making me spit beer all over my prostitute!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jérôme Frenchise
08-09-2007, 08:08 PM
sorry, keyboard trouble...

Viking
08-09-2007, 08:36 PM
:D LMFAO @ rustoffa. I stay out of that part of town. Y'know what's sadder than a 'ho out trying to hock those high-mileage meatflaps in 100 degree heat? There's some horny bastard that'll pay for a slice of that fly-laden fishcake.:cato:

rustoffa
08-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Why isn't she working out of an air-conditioned motel room?

The area is heavily OTR orientated. The whores around there focus on truckers slowing down @ traffic lights. STD sleepers and shit.
:D

Diamondjimi
08-10-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
The area is heavily OTR orientated. The whores around there focus on truckers slowing down @ traffic lights. STD sleepers and shit.

Ah the "lot lizzards"....

A buddy of mine used to truck through the states. Told me about the Lot Lizzards who knock on sleeper doors in the middle of the night. He talked to a 350lb. smelly trucker at one of these 5th Wheel truckstops. The guy told him he had one the night before.
Said he talked her down from $5 to $3 and the cigarette he was smokin for a suck job.
Now that's a hard workin whore!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1TKQcWEXSKU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1TKQcWEXSKU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

blonddgirl777
08-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
sorry, keyboard trouble...

Jérôme!!! :mad:

blonddgirl777
08-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
... "lot lizzards"....

... a 350lb. smelly trucker

... talked her down from $5 to $3 and the cigarette he was smokin for a suck job.

... hard workin whore!...

Heeyyyy!!!! :mad:

Whores are poeple too! :(

Haaa, never mind... I'm outta here! :o

Reverberator
08-10-2007, 04:04 PM
I don't understand... what do you mean by that?

Well this summer in good old Blighty it has been rather wet , like raining wet .

If I need to explain further then please contact golden Awe who won't have a clue about what I'm going on about either.

Prozzas eh?

Golden AWe
08-10-2007, 05:28 PM
I do have a clue! You've had floods and I'm not talking about the ones in your bed, every morning when you wake up, Rev.

Douglas T.
08-10-2007, 06:42 PM
A few of those gals making press around here lately!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/osceola/orl-hookerside0807aug08,0,4084250.story

Jérôme Frenchise
08-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Jérôme!!! :mad:

no no no!...:D

no link with talking about prostitutes. :mad:
I spilled beer on my keyboard which made a dozen keys out of order - nothing you might imagine... BG! :eek:

At that I have a (sad) anecdote about two pupils I used to have in class at my lycee, who fell into prostitution. :(
I'll tell about that when I've bought a new keyboard - takes too long to type anything.

blonddgirl777
08-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
... two pupils I used to have in class at my lycee, who fell into prostitution. :( ...

Tell me... What is it, exactly that you teach? :eek:

Jérôme Frenchise
08-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Tell me... What is it, exactly that you teach? :eek:

:D I see you coming... No they didn't spend their time under my desk...:p

I know it's how statistics go but it hurts when you've taken care of them for 2 years...
btw: as I always say, their parents don't send their daughters to my lycee so that I pervert them. :)

Nitro Express
08-12-2007, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Reverberator
In Birmingham(the real one) all of our prostitutes have drowned , think yourselves lucky that yours are slightly singed.

Yeah. I saw that nasty Midlands flooding on the news. But then a Birmingham whore in a boat is like American beer. Fucking close to water.

Nitro Express
08-12-2007, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Viking
:D LMFAO @ rustoffa. I stay out of that part of town. Y'know what's sadder than a 'ho out trying to hock those high-mileage meatflaps in 100 degree heat? There's some horny bastard that'll pay for a slice of that fly-laden fishcake.:cato:

LOL! Yeah, like the dude on the Travel Channel that eats all the gross shit. Today I'm going to eat high mileage, warm and rotten, fly-laden fish cake and hissing cockroaches.

Nitro Express
08-12-2007, 01:46 AM
One day, I saw this young girl (about 14 yrs old) outside our building. It was pretty cold outside and all she was wearing was a mini skirt and a tank top. She had lost a shoe and was limping. Her make up was all smeared off and the 2 hair left on her head was almost grey.

As I looked at her roaming around, I thought; "Maybe I could spare an old sweater and give it to her". As I was going to reach into my closet, I saw a pimp (also limping) coming at her, grabing her by the arm and carrying her away...

Good thing I didn't get "involved"... God knows what that pimp could have done to me, just for trying to be charitable :confused:

Sadly enough, sometimes, it it safer to just "mind our own business" and look the other way... :(

Good thing I didn't see that. That pimp would have been road kill.

Jérôme Frenchise
08-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Four years ago in spring, as I was driving in Geneva, I saw a 16-year-old from one of my classes, who'd dropped out. As I had heard from her schoolmates, she was walking up and down that fucking street away from the main railway station...
Damn... Poor lost little girl. I had noticed she would come into class, when she did, looking exhausted, as her "mates" would suggest she'd been partying all night.
She was a beautiful teen, very quick in mind and very delicate as a person. Well, I guess I would have felt just as sad if it had been another of my pupils, but... She looked like whatever happened in her life didn't matter; she must have been torn apart, despite her apparent toughness. I didn't stop my car, there was a lot of traffic, nowhere to park - in retrospect, I really ought to have double-parked and have a talk with her. Her dad had gone and her mother wouldn't care about her, as she told me before leaving school. Maybe I could have done something. I blame myself today for driving on. Never seen her or ever heard of her again.

Another of my pupils about the same age, the year after, was caught into that... It's how statistics go, I mean, I had more than a thousand kids in ten years, a more or less big handful of them forcibly happen to take wrong paths.
She'd left the lycee six months before. It was wintertime I was walking up a street to an appointment I had, it was dark. I saw her walking the other way, dressed like a "night girl", wearing sexy black leather boots, a black mini-skirt, a tight, fine black and white blouse. But mostly, she had lost the light she used to have in her eyes, which had become like "empty". She must have already lived way too many bad situations for her young age... She was looking straight ahead as she was moving along, so I thought she wasn't willing to stop and talk and show what was actually becoming of her. I didn't hail at her just because I couldn't remember her first name in those 3 seconds. :rolleyes:

Generally speaking, I can't mock anybody because of the job they do. Your profession is nothing as compared to how you do your job and who you are.
Besides, so many prostitutes do that job because of so miserable (social or psychological) backgrounds... Many of them are to be pitied, far more than blamable. :cool:

rustoffa
08-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Interesting points. The thing you have to remember about casual commentary regarding the human condition is actually tons of things. I've been more than interested in the concept of manifest destiny for quite some time. It's conceptual, and complicated.

I'm confident that certain aspects of the concept are alive in this thread....right here, right now.

Thankya!!
:)

jcook11
08-14-2007, 12:17 AM
This thread has had me laughing so hard I had to come back.
I have got to come to Atlanta,between the offfing of rover and the whore problem this place sounds like my kind of town

BITEYOASS
08-14-2007, 11:03 AM
Didn't they the price they had to pay was high to be a ho!