PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Capitalist and I live in reality

Eddie's Booze
08-11-2007, 03:27 PM
Ok, Sure I might have pissed off a few people here with some of posts and topics in this forum here at the Army. I don't give 2 fucks.

I have my Trade, I go to work everyday(at the moment we are working 13 straight days at a time).

My Industry is Construction. I do formwork. I only care about 3 things in life primarily My Job, My Family and the people who work in my Trade(Carpentry).

What I don't like is how good decent workers are getting the short straw. I'd like to see all workers make alot more money and for workers to be treated and paid like they are Human Beings and not just a Number.

I like the Truth, alot of people don't like to hear the Truth.

Yes, America is now a fucking Trainwreck that is the truth. Can't any of you see what is staring you in the face?

America is an incredible land . I have mostly nothing but good things to say about Americans in general but for fucksakes people in America "Wake up and smell the Coffee"....

For all the people who are in a comfort zone in America now, What's going to you when all of sudden you're been laid off and have no Job and you don't have enough money to pay your bills and no insurance for you or your Families????

:(

Nitro Express
08-12-2007, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Eddie's Booze
Ok, Sure I might have pissed off a few people here with some of posts and topics in this forum here at the Army. I don't give 2 fucks.

I have my Trade, I go to work everyday(at the moment we are working 13 straight days at a time).

My Industry is Construction. I do formwork. I only care about 3 things in life primarily My Job, My Family and the people who work in my Trade(Carpentry).

What I don't like is how good decent workers are getting the short straw. I'd like to see all workers make alot more money and for workers to be treated and paid like they are Human Beings and not just a Number.

Yes, America is now a fucking Trainwreck that is the truth. Can't any of you see what is staring you in the face?

America is an incredible land . I have mostly nothing but good things to say about Americans in general but for fucksakes people in America "Wake up and smell the Coffee"....

For all the people who are in a comfort zone in America now, What's going to you when all of sudden you're been laid off and have no Job and you don't have enough money to pay your bills and no insurance for you or your Families????

America has been a train wreck before. It was a mess during the revolutionary war, the war of 1812, the civil war, the great derpression. We have always survived. That's the cycle of life. Good times precede bad times and bad times don't last forever.

Sure you can move somewhere else and some people will but for me this is home. I will batton up the hatches and ride the storm out. Others will too. Then the when prices are cheap again we can start over.

Also what is interesting is economic downturns weed the bad companies and people out. They dissapear. Some great companies get started by smart hard working people during economic slumps.

In the end. Life isn't all sitting by the blue ocean sipping a mai tai. It never was and never will be.

hideyoursheep
08-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
America has been a train wreck before. It was a mess during the revolutionary war, the war of 1812, the civil war, the great derpression.

Wow, you're old. :D

scamper
08-18-2007, 11:20 AM

America rocks, and anyone who doesn't put money away for an emergency is just looking for trouble in any economy.

thome
08-18-2007, 12:15 PM

Ok, I am awake I smell the coffee, now what Smart ASS!????

You have so pinpointed my American problem.

Do I drink the coffee or do you have another idea.

I'm just lost without your direction.

By the the way.... where did the coffee come from ?

Who made it?

What color cup should I use?

Where do I go to have the tires rotated on my car?

Did Hitlers Dog go to heaven ?

Are you God ?

If so, I want to win the lottery, what are my odds?

How much should I give to the Poor ?

Are the poor in Argentina as poor as the ones in Texarkana.?

Is emplying millions of people for universal healthcare any different than all the millions employed already in private healthcare.?

When the angels came down from heaven and blessed baby jesus
were they sad because they already knew he was destined to the cross.?

If I get in a car wreck will you help me out of my car or just drive by.?

My life would be so much better if you could take the time to anwer all of these questions.?

Ps.Iwould like at least 3 pages of text for each explanation us Americans havn't seemed to have acomplished much in the last 200 or so years.

We need guidence we are not ones for taking the lead and getting things done.

thank you

hideyoursheep
08-18-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by thome
We need guidence we are not ones for taking the lead and getting things done.

thank you http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t85/kbraveheart/1-3.jpg

"What do you mean "we", paleface?!" :tits:

BITEYOASS
08-18-2007, 02:46 PM

So which university gave you a PhD in Douchbagery, I bet your grades were so good that you must have been a Magna Cunt Laude student. :D

hideyoursheep
08-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Douchbagery....:rofl:

Hyman Roth
08-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Jesus this thread rocks!

Eddies Booze - I hear ya' but don't think for a second all Americans are like what you see on TV.

Nitro - Exactly.

thome - fucking classic post - I literally spit up my coffee!

BiteYoAss - douchebagery :D

hideyoursheep -

hideyoursheep
08-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Yeah, we all need YOUR approval.

Hell, I LIVE for it.

:rolleyes:

Hyman Roth
08-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Approval? Shit I was just trying to join the fun. What's wrong hideyoursheep? No one to play with today?

hideyoursheep
08-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Why, yes there is as a matter of fact!

But I think your idea of "fun" may be a little bit different than mine..

It's not here.