PDA

View Full Version : aerosmith sucks

philhip
05-08-2004, 01:58 AM
THE GUY WHO THINKS AEROSMITH IS THE BEST BAND NOW IS NUTS!! THE NEW RECORD IS GOOD BUT THE CHICK ROCK OF THE LATE 90'S WILL ALWAYS BRING THEM DOWN IN MY BOOK. I WANT TO HERE SOME NEW STUFF FROM DAVE. WHAT IS HE WORKING ON ? ANYBODY KNOW ?

DavidLeeNatra
05-08-2004, 07:47 AM
he's probably working on some hot chick... :D

secrets
05-08-2004, 08:36 AM
Ignore all of Aerosmith's love songs from the 90's. Just check out Pump an incredible album from start to finish.

Panamark
05-08-2004, 08:47 AM
These guys have talent. So why throw it away on shit like "Miss a thing" ?

Golden AWe
05-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Yes, and why do a movie like "Armageddon"?

Who really wants to see Bruce Willis drilling a big stone for what, three hours?

Are these things worth the money?

Panamark
05-08-2004, 09:19 AM
For Bruce, he was used to it. He'd been drilling Demi Moore for years. But Aerosmith, that song could have been a Spammy hit....

Golden AWe
05-08-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
For Bruce, he was used to it. He'd been drilling Demi Moore for years. But Aerosmith, that song could have been a Spammy hit....

That Ashton Kutcher must be one perverted hard dick guy to be with Demi Moore now...what's the age difference, 15-20 years? She might've bee looking for a dominant mother figure or something, what do you think? "I've been a naughty boy"...LOL

Demi's like Madonna - only loose muscle in her body is her vagina...when she's riding a bicycle in a short summer dress you can hear the flapping sound BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ALMOSTsaved
05-08-2004, 09:52 AM
Aerosmith is an excellent live band. The only downer in the recent show I attended was "Dont Want To Miss A Thing."

Lou
05-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
These guys have talent. So why throw it away on shit like "Miss a thing" ?

Because they wanted to make big bucks. It was their only #1 song. I hate that song. Really I've hated everything they've done in the past 20 years. Nevertheless, it doesn't detract from the first 5 albums which were just fantastic. And they are the original band, still playing classic songs in concert.

tobinentinc
05-09-2004, 07:02 PM
I saw Aerosmith live, and have heard most of their resent stuff, and I think they suck ass. They were awesome in the 70's good in the 80's and shitty in the 90's. As for their new album i have yet to hear it, but i don't plan on buying it anytime soon.

Other-defcon
05-10-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by tobinentinc
They were awesome in the 70's good in the 80's and shitty in the 90's.

The most recent stuff I heard was smelly.
They did great stuff in tneir debut.
Actual Aerosmith is as good as Van Hagar is.