PDA

View Full Version : Britney tells children they were "mistakes"

Little Texan
08-17-2007, 12:14 AM
Link (http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272615438.shtml)

Britney Spears Tells Her Kids They Were Mistakes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Jessica Warren
Aug 15, 2007

Britney Spears has told her kids that they were mistakes the cover of Star Magazine screams this week. Can they even understand what that means? The cover tease says she makes out with men in front of the kids, refuses to change their diapers and put whitening strips on their teeth. Britney has been slammed for the last few weeks with cover stories slamming her parenting skills.

Britney Spears Tells Her Kids They Were Mistakes

Pop Bytes has the cover here and gives this: "hey hey! there's no rest in sight for Britney spears who lands another scathing magazine cover - this week's STAR claims Britney told her two boys Sean Preston & Jayden James they were both mistakes!"***

Continuing: "Not that they'd really understand what she meant - if she did indeed blurt that statement out at some point since they're both pretty young still! this cover continues the whirlwind of bad press ms. spears has received lately - things are looking better by the day for Kevin Federline to gain sole custody!"

Britney is under assault and it appears that it won't let up anytime soon. Britney is trying to spin some of the bad press with her own insiders leaking but it is having little effect. Some insider claims this, "Everyday life for Britney with her kids consists of 23.9 hours/day focused on the boys, "mom, mom, mom constantly," NO soda in their bottles -- in fact hardly any soda in the house, claims "Jeff." Britney spends all day playing with the boys while they're there and allows no strangers in the house and conducts very little work-related business when they're around. "Her kids are everything to her, there's no doubt about it," he says.

Diamondjimi
08-17-2007, 01:17 AM
Two words....

Trailer trash !

bueno bob
08-17-2007, 01:39 AM
Star Magazine isn't exactly a paragon of honesty in the media...just playin' devils advocate here...did they even mention a source, or was it just "Somebody who knows somebody who knows Britney says they overheard her say it"?

Nitro Express
08-17-2007, 02:12 AM
The hubcap doesn't fall too far from the trailer court.

Little Texan
08-17-2007, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Star Magazine isn't exactly a paragon of honesty in the media...just playin' devils advocate here...did they even mention a source, or was it just "Somebody who knows somebody who knows Britney says they overheard her say it"?

There are several other stories about this, and the source is a former nanny of Brit's. Google it and you'll see.

bueno bob
08-17-2007, 02:41 AM
"Former nanny" doesn't mean much. With the kind of media attention Britney gets these days, anybody even remotely related to her, past or present, can sing any song about her for a few grand to pretty much any tabloid willing to pay...those that wouldn't be willing to pay are few indeed...

Is it reality? Who knows?

Better question is "Why do I care?"...

:confused:

binnie
08-17-2007, 02:55 AM

Yeah, I think that this is playing on the other media specualtion about Brit this week. Sorta "well they'll believe anything now".

I'd like to hope it's not true, because if it is then she is a bad, bad person.

sadaist
08-17-2007, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Two words....

Trailer trash !

Three words....

I'd hit it !

binnie
08-17-2007, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
Three words....

I'd hit it !

And then I'd tell her that fucking her was a mistake!

Nitro Express
08-17-2007, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
Three words....

I'd hit it !

I would hit it and then slap her around a bit. Not to be mean but to make her feel at home. Them Louisianna trailer whores get slapped around a lot.

binnie
08-17-2007, 07:25 AM

Car crash mentality.

Steve Savicki
08-17-2007, 08:06 AM
So now K-Fed will suddenly become the good guy now.

binnie
08-17-2007, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
So now K-Fed will suddenly become the good guy now.

Yeah, it's looking increasingly likely that he's going to get the kids isn't it?

If that happens, I don't see how Britney can come back career-wise: being branded a "bad mother" whether it's all true or not, will be a hard tag to shift.

Steve Savicki
08-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Yeah, it's looking increasingly likely that he's going to get the kids isn't it?
Life works in interesting ways, doesn't it?

Originally posted by binnie If that happens, I don't see how Britney can come back career-wise: being branded a "bad mother" whether it's all true or not, will be a hard tag to shift.
Just do what desparate "musicians" do - create a crap album and make money from their true loyal fans.
Michael Jackson did that with a double-CD compilation.

Katydid
08-17-2007, 09:34 PM
If ya'll recall a long time back when she married her highschool friend, (that she probably loved); then her mama made her get it anulled. I told everyone that she would wind up having a big time breakdown; that it was just a matter of time.

Then her mama set her up with her dancer, Kevin, and pressured her to marry him.

She did what mama and other people wanted and pushed her feelings aside. Then two children later she's on drugs, alcohol, baring her ass, and shaving her head. Typical Schitophrenic (people who shave their heads, and mess with their hair like that are schitophrenic). And she rolls her eyes so the whites show now, that's also a schitophrenic trait.

She has let her body and immune system run down; she has bruises which is a sign that she need vitamin c.

She needs to take some time off and get on the right meds, vitamans, IRON, vitamin C, benefiber which is full of B vitamins, and get B12 shots (if she's drinking beer she's needing the B12 in it for her nerves). She needs to eat whole grain breads, fruits, yogurt, lean meats, green tea, vegetables, etc. She has probably let her diet go and is eating fast foods. Stay away from white sugar, white flour, etc.
broil, boil, George Forman everything. Stay away from fried foods and sweets.

And go to theraphy where she can examine her feelings and get her head on straight.

DrMaddVibe
08-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Sounds like its working for you too!

ALinChainz
08-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
If ya'll recall a long time back when she married her highschool friend, (that she probably loved); then her mama made her get it anulled. I told everyone that she would wind up having a big time breakdown; that it was just a matter of time.

Then her mama set her up with her dancer, Kevin, and pressured her to marry him.

She did what mama and other people wanted and pushed her feelings aside. Then two children later she's on drugs, alcohol, baring her ass, and shaving her head. Typical Schitophrenic (people who shave their heads, and mess with their hair like that are schitophrenic). And she rolls her eyes so the whites show now, that's also a schitophrenic trait.

She has let her body and immune system run down; she has bruises which is a sign that she need vitamin c.

She needs to take some time off and get on the right meds, vitamans, IRON, vitamin C, benefiber which is full of B vitamins, and get B12 shots (if she's drinking beer she's needing the B12 in it for her nerves). She needs to eat whole grain breads, fruits, yogurt, lean meats, green tea, vegetables, etc. She has probably let her diet go and is eating fast foods. Stay away from white sugar, white flour, etc.

And go to theraphy where she can examine her feelings and get her head on straight.

1. Shut the fuck up.

2. Learn to spell.

3. Look how your kids ended up, dead, retarded boy toucher, and one that wants nothing to do with you. Your husband ran screaming for the first piece of ass that looked at him.

4. Leave.

5. Shut the fuck up.

Little Texan
08-17-2007, 11:23 PM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/denco428/katyturd.jpg

Katydid
08-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
1. Shut the fuck up.

2. Learn to spell.

3. Look how your kids ended up, dead, retarded boy toucher, and one that wants nothing to do with you. Your husband ran screaming for the first piece of ass that looked at him.

4. Leave.

5. Shut the fuck up.

!. http://www.flowgo.com/funny/12114_luv-ya-but-please-shut-up.html

2. I'm learning every day, how about you? You just cut and paste.

3. True, my only daughter was raped, murdered and found a week later in the trunk of a junked car in a salvage. But it was because she was naive and thought guys were all good, kind, and respectful like her dad and brothers. And her fatal flaw was she tried to befriend the less fortunate.

I have no retarded kids. No pedophiles, just intelligent straight sons.

I have no children who don't want anything to do with me. My oldest son was just in with his wife for her high school reunion. We had a good visit and they went to mass and out to eat Japanese food with me. We talk on the phone at least once a week. They and the kids are coming to see me Labor Day.

My next to the oldest and I talk on the phone about every other day. He begged me to come see them before the kids went back to school. My daughter-in-law talked to me on the phone and wished me happy birthday and said she loved me. As did the grand kids. Also begged Darren and me to come see them. However, I couldn't justify the expense right now. I have a lot of medical bills I'm trying to pay off. And the outside of my house needs some carpenter work.

My oldest gave me a hefty birthday ck. so I am getting some carpenter work done.

4. Why don't you leave? I don't follow you into various threads insulting you.

5. http://www.flowgo.com/funny/12114_luv-ya-but-please-shut-up.html

When you gonna moose that red hair and spike it?

ALinChainz
08-18-2007, 11:57 AM
You're 60 years old and have 20 years at least on everyone here.

You leave.

You have intelligent sons? You call that idiot that talks to Arielle and is just a big of hypocrite as you are, pretends to be an 8 yeard old and talks about being called "sticky buns", and uses just as filthy language as anyone here intelligent?

Shows how fucking stupid you are.

Cut and paste? Yeah, thats why I'm writing sports all over the web for big sites, being paid, and writing my first book.

This the same daughter in law that wanted you OUT OF THEIR HOUSE?

And you cried about it being close to the holidays? You blab all of this shit.

You don't follow me? I can show you the posts. And you ever email me again, I'll make sure to send you the nastiest viruses and hack the fuck out of your machine.

By the way, bye bye to the rotharmy name, I notice you don't want to acknowledge the end is coming.

If I had red hair, I still wouldn't use "mousse" you dumb fucking skank.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-20-2007, 05:00 PM
"Former nanny" doesn't mean much. With the kind of media attention Britney gets these days, anybody even remotely related to her, past or present, can sing any song about her for a few grand to pretty much any tabloid willing to pay...those that wouldn't be willing to pay are few indeed...

Is it reality? Who knows?

:confused:

answer is"you shouldn't!":D

PETE'S BROTHER
08-20-2007, 05:08 PM

people who shave their head are SCHIZOPHRENIC? how the hell you come up with THAT shit.....nevermiond, i don't want an explanation

Hardrock69
08-21-2007, 10:48 AM
Well, her hair IS growing back, regardless....

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_02/britneyhairX171908_468x300.jpg

binnie
08-21-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
people who shave their head are SCHIZOPHRENIC? how the hell you come up with THAT shit.....nevermiond, i don't want an explanation

She said schitophrenic. It must be some unheard of mental illness where you imagine you're an angry hairdresser :)

Baby's On Fire
08-21-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

My God that cunt is ugly.

What a waste of pussy skin.

Little Texan
08-22-2007, 11:05 PM

Good god, man! That bitch looks like warmed over death without makeup!

wyedamnit
08-22-2007, 11:57 PM

Are you a Dr. or do you play one on TV?
What good could possibly have come from you telling this lot of beer swilling, shot swallowing, bong masters in excruciatingly misspelled detail what Britney should do to get her Karma straight?

She's just lost her MOJO. Binnie will give her a transfusion with a mojo filled ball of flaming spunk.:splooge:

Dan
08-23-2007, 01:22 AM

And On Her Pussy Too.:)

binnie
08-23-2007, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Dan
And On Her Pussy Too.:)

Yup, it hides the herpes.

Viking
08-23-2007, 07:54 PM
http://gorillamask.net/bsdirtysanchez.shtml