• Show
Clear All
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Britney tells children they were "mistakes"

Link

Britney Spears Tells Her Kids They Were Mistakes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Jessica Warren
    Aug 15, 2007

Britney Spears has told her kids that they were mistakes the cover of Star Magazine screams this week. Can they even understand what that means? The cover tease says she makes out with men in front of the kids, refuses to change their diapers and put whitening strips on their teeth. Britney has been slammed for the last few weeks with cover stories slamming her parenting skills.

Britney Spears Tells Her Kids They Were Mistakes

Pop Bytes has the cover here and gives this: "hey hey! there's no rest in sight for Britney spears who lands another scathing magazine cover - this week's STAR claims Britney told her two boys Sean Preston & Jayden James they were both mistakes!"***

Continuing: "Not that they'd really understand what she meant - if she did indeed blurt that statement out at some point since they're both pretty young still! this cover continues the whirlwind of bad press ms. spears has received lately - things are looking better by the day for Kevin Federline to gain sole custody!"

Britney is under assault and it appears that it won't let up anytime soon. Britney is trying to spin some of the bad press with her own insiders leaking but it is having little effect. Some insider claims this, "Everyday life for Britney with her kids consists of 23.9 hours/day focused on the boys, "mom, mom, mom constantly," NO soda in their bottles -- in fact hardly any soda in the house, claims "Jeff." Britney spends all day playing with the boys while they're there and allows no strangers in the house and conducts very little work-related business when they're around. "Her kids are everything to her, there's no doubt about it," he says.
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Two words....

Trailer trash !
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Star Magazine isn't exactly a paragon of honesty in the media...just playin' devils advocate here...did they even mention a source, or was it just "Somebody who knows somebody who knows Britney says they overheard her say it"?
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The hubcap doesn't fall too far from the trailer court.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          Star Magazine isn't exactly a paragon of honesty in the media...just playin' devils advocate here...did they even mention a source, or was it just "Somebody who knows somebody who knows Britney says they overheard her say it"?
          There are several other stories about this, and the source is a former nanny of Brit's. Google it and you'll see.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

"Former nanny" doesn't mean much. With the kind of media attention Britney gets these days, anybody even remotely related to her, past or present, can sing any song about her for a few grand to pretty much any tabloid willing to pay...those that wouldn't be willing to pay are few indeed...

Is it reality? Who knows?

Better question is "Why do I care?"...

:confused:
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Yeah, I think that this is playing on the other media specualtion about Brit this week. Sorta "well they'll believe anything now".

I'd like to hope it's not true, because if it is then she is a bad, bad person.
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                Two words....

Trailer trash !
                Three words....

I'd hit it !
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
                  Three words....

I'd hit it !
                  And then I'd tell her that fucking her was a mistake!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    Three words....

I'd hit it !
                    I would hit it and then slap her around a bit. Not to be mean but to make her feel at home. Them Louisianna trailer whores get slapped around a lot.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Better question is "Why do I care?"...

Car crash mentality.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

So now K-Fed will suddenly become the good guy now.
                        sigpic

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                          So now K-Fed will suddenly become the good guy now.
                          Yeah, it's looking increasingly likely that he's going to get the kids isn't it?

If that happens, I don't see how Britney can come back career-wise: being branded a "bad mother" whether it's all true or not, will be a hard tag to shift.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                            Yeah, it's looking increasingly likely that he's going to get the kids isn't it?
                            Life works in interesting ways, doesn't it?
                            Originally posted by binnie If that happens, I don't see how Britney can come back career-wise: being branded a "bad mother" whether it's all true or not, will be a hard tag to shift.
                            Just do what desparate "musicians" do - create a crap album and make money from their true loyal fans.
                            Michael Jackson did that with a double-CD compilation.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Katydid
                              I am a Giant CUNT
                              • Apr 2004

If ya'll recall a long time back when she married her highschool friend, (that she probably loved); then her mama made her get it anulled. I told everyone that she would wind up having a big time breakdown; that it was just a matter of time.

Then her mama set her up with her dancer, Kevin, and pressured her to marry him.

She did what mama and other people wanted and pushed her feelings aside. Then two children later she's on drugs, alcohol, baring her ass, and shaving her head. Typical Schitophrenic (people who shave their heads, and mess with their hair like that are schitophrenic). And she rolls her eyes so the whites show now, that's also a schitophrenic trait.

She has let her body and immune system run down; she has bruises which is a sign that she need vitamin c.

She needs to take some time off and get on the right meds, vitamans, IRON, vitamin C, benefiber which is full of B vitamins, and get B12 shots (if she's drinking beer she's needing the B12 in it for her nerves). She needs to eat whole grain breads, fruits, yogurt, lean meats, green tea, vegetables, etc. She has probably let her diet go and is eating fast foods. Stay away from white sugar, white flour, etc.
                              broil, boil, George Forman everything. Stay away from fried foods and sweets.

And go to theraphy where she can examine her feelings and get her head on straight.

Comment

Working...