PDA

View Full Version : Britney's OK! magazine photoshoot meltdown

Little Texan
08-19-2007, 01:17 AM
Why do I keep posting stories about Britney Spears? Well, I guess it's because I, like most Americans, love to watch a good 'ol fashioned trainwreck in progress! If she keeps this shit up, don't be surprised if you're reading her o-bitch-uary in the very near future.

Link (http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=175dabf9-5646-4bf9-b76f-410fefbcd381)

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20070725/285.spears.ok.covr.072507.jpg

Brit's Cover Sit-Down Not OK!
by Gina Serpe
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:41:52 AM PDT
RECOMMENDED (0)
0.0COMMENTS (38)TEXT SIZE + A | -A
The session was meant to be "exalting." Needless to say, it missed the mark. Badly.

The ordinarily celeb-placating haven of OK! magazine is giving Britney Spears what editors deem to be a badly needed reality check this week, publishing a story detailing the disastrous behind-the-scenes antics of their failed, and now mythic, cover story with the onetime pop princess.

"We were especially excited when Britney Spears’ handlers contacted us because they wanted OK! to be the magazine in which Britney could finally set the record straight about all the rumors surrounding her much-talked-about private life," the magazine said Wednesday.

While it was Spears' people who first approached the glossy to "finally set the record straight," Spears' behavior leading up to, during and following the ill-fated photo shoot and interview have only seemed to fuel reports that her personal problems show no signs of waning.

Spears did not immediately comment on the OK! report.

According to the magazine, the interview was intended to kick off at a home in the Hollywood Hills at noon on July 19. Per OK!'s timeline, an hour and a half before the chat session was to begin, the magazine received a "frantic" phone call from Spears' new assistant, Shannon Funk, who, despite informing the photo editor two days prior that Spears would be bringing her own clothes for the cover shoot, wanted to ensure that a designer wardrobe would be provided.

The 25-year-old star eventually rolled in to the location 45 minutes late, bringing with her a posse of five—Funk, a bodyguard and three unidentified friends. Upon entering the home, Spears "promptly banished" all but OK!'s hair and makeup crew to another floor of the spacious house, before eventually ordering them, too, to leave her quarters, the magazine reports.

Spears then attempted to have her own attendants, using the products and tools of the magazine's pros, complete her look, before OK! editor in chief Sarah Ivens put the kibosh on the freelance plan.

But hair and makeup wasn't the only thing not up to snuff for Spears.

The singer took issue with the wardrobe selection. She deemed the clothes unsexy, with their prime faults being that they lacked in tightness and shortness. Once again, the OK!'s assembled team was driven out, with Spears promoting Funk to stylist.

The actual Q&A with Spears reportedly stopped as soon as it began, when after only a few minutes, the entertainer decided to break for lunch. Against the urging of the stylists, who were tasked with ensuring the borrowed duds remained pristine enough to return to the designers after the session, Spears chowed on chicken and vegetables while still wearing a borrowed pink silk Alisha Levine dress costing $274.

After finishing her meal, the magazine claimed Spears "stood up and rubbed grease from her fingers into the front and back of the dress," effectively ruining the garment. A pair of $595 Marni shoes and a $5,602 Versace gown also met their demise in the course of the day.

Adding further insult to sartorial injury, Spears' new Yorkie, London, subsequently relieved himself on a $6,700 Zac Posen gown, per OK!'s account. After initially ignoring the incident, Funk eventually acquiesced to pick up the mess with a tissue but only after a staffer demanded it be taken care of, the magazine says.

According to OK!, Spears' manners weren't much better: During the two-hour-plus session, Spears "had used the restroom repeatedly without bothering to close the door."

And on at least one occasion, she brought some company right in with her.

After the lunch debacle and just prior to beginning the photo shoot, Spears disappeared into the restroom with Funk and emerged "disoriented," acting "even more erratic" than she had earlier in the day, the magazine says.

In attempting to regain control of the cover shoot, OK!'s photographer fired off four test shots while Spears sang and danced to Janet Jackson's "Alright," a track she provided herself. However, those four shots, which will not be included in the magazine, were the only ones the team could manage to snap.

"Completely out of the blue, Britney walked over to the stereo, removed her CD and stormed out, with her puzzled bodyguard and gaggle of girls in tow," the magazine claims. "Our photographer ran outside and tried to coax her back into the house, but to no avail."

The cover session's time of death was just after 3 p.m.

Spears wasn't the only premature departure. A handful—or handbagful—of pricey garments, which Spears originally dismissed as unfit for her bod, were found to have gone missing from the home.

Among the designer items that disappeared along with the singer's crew, per OK!: a pair of $950 Lanvin heels, $300 Mia Vita dress, $974 Vera Wang dress, $281 Pucci headscarf and a $6,387 Kaviar and Kind diamond ring. The total cost of items either damaged or missing from the shoot racked up to a hefty $21,267.

The magazine claims Funk personally walked off with a tank top and shorts and attempted to make off with a designer dress, only stopping when the wardrobe coordinator spotted her in the act of extraction.

OK! says it hoped the tell-all would serve as an intervention of sorts.

"We’d love to have our old Britney back. But what we experienced was a young girl who is desperately in need of help. And sadly, she has surrounded herself with too many people who are pretending that nothing is wrong.

"That is why, after much debate, we are telling this story. Britney, when you’re really ready to talk, we’re listening."

The issue of OK! hits newsstands on Friday.

sadaist
08-19-2007, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
[i]Why do I keep posting stories about Britney Spears?

Cause she is still hot & you can tell she swallows & takes it in the ass. Good girl...

Little Texan
08-19-2007, 01:35 AM
Last Britney thread, I promise...at least until something major newsworthy happens, that is.

Viking
08-23-2007, 08:47 PM
A whore is a whore is a whore is a whore. No matter how good looking she is, this piece of diseased meat is way past the freshness date stamped on her cooze lip. The best thing she could do for society is follow the lead of that other big-titted vacuum-head - what was her name, Anna Nicole Smith? - and OD face-down in some fleabag motel room with a needle in her arm and some Sterno-guzzling wino's jizz spilling out her bomb bays.

BULLY! :killer:

jharp84
08-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
Cause she is still hot & you can tell she swallows & takes it in the ass. Good girl...

LMFAO!! Thanks I needed that badly!!! :D

jharp84
08-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Viking
A whore is a whore is a whore is a whore. No matter how good looking she is, this piece of diseased meat is way past the freshness date stamped on her cooze lip. The best thing she could do for society is follow the lead of that other big-titted vacuum-head - what was her name, Anna Nicole Smith? - and OD face-down in some fleabag motel room with a needle in her arm and some Sterno-guzzling wino's jizz spilling out her bomb bays.

VIKING! You are a true POET!!! LMFAO!! :D

VanHalener
08-23-2007, 09:14 PM
The Hosed Beast needs one or more of the following:

Concrete shoes, cyanide, TNT..

binnie
08-24-2007, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by sadaist

Bang on.

Nitro Express
08-24-2007, 06:23 AM
She's ruined her legacy. If she dies now she's just another Dana Plato.

Nitro Express
08-24-2007, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Bang on.

with a good quality condom. Lot's of bugs swimming in that pussy and ass.

Nitro Express
08-24-2007, 06:26 AM

Holly shit! You should write of book of holy scripture. This is the truth of life kids need to know. LOL!

blonddgirl777
08-24-2007, 08:11 AM
A whore is a whore is a whore is a whore. No matter how good looking she is...

Yes, and no matter how high (or low) her prices are...

BUT;

As much as Britney, Nicole, Paris, Pamela and cie. actually are vacuum faced, they are NOT whores... they do it all for free!

I would call them more "attention whore" or "A.D.D."...
Like; "I don't have any talent to exploit, I suck at what I do so let's find ANYTHING to do and make sure I'll be in the sopt light..."

And it works!

binnie
08-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777

I would call them more "attention whore" or "A.D.D."...
Like; "I don't have any talent to exploit, I suck at what I do so let's find ANYTHING to do and make sure I'll be in the sopt light..."

On a serious note, that is actually quite a sad way from them to live their lives isn't it. Craving attention that much must be a sign of unhappiness, right?

Hardrock69
08-24-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
As much as Britney, Nicole, Paris, Pamela and cie. actually are vacuum faced, they are NOT whores... they do it all for free!

Well ok, so they are all fucking SLUTS then.

Better?
;)
:D