PDA

View Full Version : Mother Natures cure

svrwthr
08-20-2007, 01:39 AM
In August alone. This is how mother nature fixes the Earth. Get ready for disasters that will help cool the earth but kill a lot. This doesn't include the tropical storm that just hit in the gulf or the massive hurricane sweeping through Jamaica or the typhoon that nailed China ooooorr the record rains in the Midwest the last few days.

August 8
-Earthquake hits Taiwan

August 9
-Powerful earthquake in Indonesia
-Small 4.6 magnitude earthquake in S. California

August 12
-Earthquake in Central Spain
-Mud Volcano forms off Trinidad

August 14
-Hawaii gets hit with earthquake

August 15
-Peru devastated by major earthquake

August 16
-Solomon Islands 6.4 magnitude earthquake
-Alaskan Volcano begins small eruptions and is posed to erupt

August 17
-Indonesia gets nailed with another earthquake
-Ethopia Volcano erupts

August 18
-Minor quake in Utah United States

August 20
-Indonesia volcano begins to erupt

Nitro Express
08-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Not to mention the dinosaurs got killed off and the world has been pummeled by destruction eversince it was formed. So put that in your hash pipe and smoke while you jerk off to the Book of Revelations.

Ally_Kat
08-20-2007, 10:28 PM
we're due for some huge volcanic explosion that'll set back the temperatures about 20 degrees.

I'm secretly hoping for it.

Little Texan
08-21-2007, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
we're due for some huge volcanic explosion that'll set back the temperatures about 20 degrees.

I'm secretly hoping for it.

That would sure do something about this Global Warming, wouldn't it?

FORD
08-21-2007, 04:26 AM
No it wouldn't. "Global Warming" isn't always warming.

It's been a shitty rainy summer in many parts of the country, and that's all part of the global climate change, whether it's actually "warmer" or not.

Little Texan
08-21-2007, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by FORD

It's been a shitty rainy summer in many parts of the country, and that's all part of the global climate change, whether it's actually "warmer" or not.

Dude, I was only halfass joking. :D

Baby's On Fire
08-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Right now, it feels like October where I live. It should be 90 degrees +

Now, I'm sure some fuckhead like Thome is gonna use this as some excuse that there is no global warming, to justify his redneck lifestyle.

It's truly amazing how stupid some people are.

The Earth is fucked, except Mother Nature will take care of business. Human Beings are a virus on Mother Earth, and rest assured we're all fucked. Except it's gonna be our grandkids who suffer.

Idiots like Thome will never comprehend nor admit this. Because they're selfish, ignorant assholes.