PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Loves You

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 03:36 PM
AN INTERVIEW EXCERPT...

Sherman: What will you do to win the votes of the Americans who are Atheists?

Bush: I guess I'm pretty weak in the Atheist community. Faith in god is important to me.

Sherman: Surely you recognize the equal citizenship and patriotism of Americans who are Atheists?

Bush: No, I don't know that Atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."

Other-defcon
05-08-2004, 04:41 PM
I am catholic and think that Bush is a moron...Faithfully!

DaveIsKing
05-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Well, I think Bush, the Clintons, Bush Jr. and John Queery are all fucking piece of shit morons who care nothing about issues or people, just power and money.

Like all of the DemoCrooks and Rip-Offpublicans

FORD
05-09-2004, 12:19 AM
Just to clarify, was that Bush Sr., or did Junior say that now as well?

cwsmith17
05-09-2004, 01:49 AM
Was that a real statement?

DaveIsKing
05-09-2004, 08:55 AM
It was Senior.

Bush Jr. is also a religious fanatic as well. "God told me this..., God told me that...."

Yeah, hearing voices again, Mr. President??

That shit is dangerous.

DaveIsKing
05-09-2004, 08:56 AM
It was real. I have the date and source.

Jesus Christ
05-09-2004, 10:33 AM
Verily hath Bush and his son committed many grievous sins against Me and My Father. Such a corrupt family hath not been in power since the Caesars. Atheists will have a better chance on Judgment Day than they who use My name to break all of My Father's commandments :mad:

Jesus Christ
05-09-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
It was Senior.

Bush Jr. is also a religious fanatic as well. "God told me this..., God told me that...."

Yeah, hearing voices again, Mr. President??

That shit is dangerous.

My son, there is nothing wrong with hearing the voice of God. But that meaneth only if ye truly do heareth His voice. Or Mine. And verily, neither My Father nor Myself hath told Bush or his son to make such statements, nor did We tell them to bomb any countries for their own greed.