PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ford, You Watchin' This?

Nickdfresh
08-20-2007, 09:08 PM
http://www.history.com/shows.do?action=detail&episodeId=240087

9/11 Conspiracies
Episode: Fact or Fiction

Monday, August 20 09:00 PM

Tuesday, August 21 01:00 AM

Saturday, August 25 08:00 PM

Sunday, August 26 12:00 AM

Search for other upcoming episodes
RSS What is RSS?

Examines the various conspiracy theories espoused on the Internet, in articles and in public forums that attempt to explain the 9/11 attacks. It includes theories that the World Trade Center was brought down by a controlled demolition; that a missile, not a commercial airliner, hit the Pentagon; and that members of the U.S. government orchestrated the attacks in hopes of creating a war in the Middle East. Each conspiracy argument is countered by a variety of experts in the fields of engineering, intelligence and the military. The program also delves into the anatomy of such conspiracies and how they grow on the Internet.

Rating: TVPG

Running Time: 120 minutes

Unchainme
08-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Damn Nick..Beat me to it! :)

So does the BCE own the History Channel el-Ford-o? :D

FORD
08-20-2007, 10:02 PM
History Channel Back-Pedals On 9/11 Hit Piece
Program description, broadcast date changed after pressure from Infowars readers

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Friday, August 3, 2007
The makers of an upcoming two hour hit piece on the 9/11 truth movement have back-pedaled and altered the program description on their website after Infowars highlighted the blatant biased agenda of the piece and its multiple corporate conflicts of interest.

Yesterday we revealed how the so-called documentary, to be broadcast on the History Channel later this month, promises not to look at the flaws in the official story of 9/11 from a neutral perspective but to start out by suggesting that any deviation from the official line is "outrageous".

The program description on the History channel read:

An Internet search for "9/11 conspiracy theories" yields nearly two million hits. Were the attacks on 9/11 perpetrated by the Bush Administration to advance its own interests? Could a government missile have hit the Pentagon? As outrageous as these ideas may sound, many people believe them. Why do these theories arise in the first place? An interview with James Meigs, Editor-in-Chief of Popular Mechanics, who refutes many of these theories. Watch as experts in the fields of aeronautics, engineering and the military put these theories to the test.

Click here for a screenshot.

The idea that the Bush Administration would not lie about the orchestration of 9/11 and manipulate public sentiment in its aftermath, in spite of every other falsehood and manipulation it has engaged in, simply cannot be labeled "outrageous" from the off before an examination of the evidence has even begun. Not in any balanced piece anyhow.

We pointed out how James Meigs of Popular Mechanics is far from a neutral on this subject and in fact works under the very company that owns the History Channel itself, yellow journalism originators Hearst Corporation. The Popular Mechanics book Debunking 9/11 Myths is thus ultimately produced by the same people putting out this documentary.

A visit to the same page on the History channel site today reveals that the description has been altered to disguise the bias and hide the conflicts of interest.

All references to Popular Mechanics have been withdrawn and where it once read "As outrageous as these ideas may sound, many people believe them." it now simply describes some of the main areas of 9/11 research:

Examines the various conspiracy theories espoused on the Internet, in articles and in public forums that attempt to explain the 9/11 attacks. It includes theories that the World Trade Center was brought down by a controlled demolition; that a missile, not a commercial airliner, hit the Pentagon; and that members of the U.S. government orchestrated the attacks in hopes of creating a war in the Middle East. Each conspiracy argument is countered by a variety of experts in the fields of engineering, intelligence and the military. The program also delves into the anatomy of such conspiracies and how they grow on the Internet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The true story behind government sponsored terror, 7/7, Gladio and 9/11, get Terror Storm!
Let us help you reach a huge audience of potential customers. Help support the website and take advantage of low advertising rates. Click here for more info.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to the alteration of the program description, the broadcast date has been put back by one week. It remains to be seen whether this move has been undertaken in order to re-edit the piece to avoid further accusations of bias and conflict of interest, or is merely an attempt to let the attention it has already received die down before airing.

The History Channel still has not relented to our request to add a proviso, as do CNN when they carry a story about their parent company Time Warner, that their upcoming show is nothing more than an infomercial for the Popular Mechanics book Debunking 9/11 Myths and that any attempt to portray it as a neutral investigation would permanently taint the reputation of the channel.

In the event that James Meigs of Popular Mechanics is still featured to counter independent 9/11 researchers, it will become apparent that the History Channel and its parent company A&E Networks have not only set out to produce a bias hit piece but also that they have now blatantly attempted disguise that fact to an otherwise unwitting audience.

The piece still promises to "delve into the anatomy of such conspiracies and how they grow on the Internet", so in place of serious debate of the overwhelming evidence of 9/11 prior knowledge and government complicity, viewers should still be prepared for an onslaught of pseudo psychologists telling them how delicate minds invent comfortable reality coping mechanisms or some such blathering nonsense.

We spoke to the producer Brad Davis about the upcoming show and he refused to comment on the conflicts of interest, but did tell us in a previous conversation that the show would be balanced, so we will reserve full judgment until the documentary is aired and then it will become immediately apparent if Mr. Davis was telling the truth or not.
Copyright © Infowars.net All rights reserved.

Printed from: http://www.infowars.net/articles/august2007/030807HistoryChannel.htm

Unchainme
08-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Ford...So you're not going to take a look at the other side to at least entertain the idea that it was a Legit attack?

Nickdfresh
08-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Infowar$? LOL

When do they call out those two "Loo$e Change" douches for constantly "revising" their film every time they get own3d on something they got wrong?

Unchainme
08-20-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Infowar$? LOL

When do they call out those two "Loo$e Change" douches for constantly "revising" their film every time they get own3d on something they got wrong?

So Nick, Just curious here..You don't agree with Ford in regards to 9/11? :confused:

Nickdfresh
08-20-2007, 10:46 PM
What do you think?

Unchainme
08-20-2007, 10:49 PM
What do you think?

Doesn't really appear that way.

Or are you asking me if I believe the Attacks were real or not?

Redballjets88
08-20-2007, 10:51 PM
it will be interesting but the second they say it wasn't a conspiracy (and they will) FORD will find someone in their company that is part of the "BCE"

Nickdfresh
08-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Doesn't really appear that way.

Or are you asking me if I believe the Attacks were real or not?

No. I'm asking why you think I agree with Ford's conspiracy stuff...

Unchainme
08-20-2007, 10:55 PM
No. I'm asking why you think I agree with Ford's conspiracy stuff...

Well..I really havn't seen you go out against it that strongly before, Thus I really didn't know of your opinion on the whole thing until this thread.

I would like to point out, that In My Opinion everytime one of the 9/11 Truthers speak out..They probably Help The Republicans out voting wise...Thus causing the opposite of their intent.

Nickdfresh
08-20-2007, 11:03 PM
I've bashed most of these theories in most threads, unless I'm too bored by them...

But to be fair, I am a conspiracist of a sort...

The conspriacy debate comes down to those that believe that the whole "operation" was an Inside Job or "made it happen on purpose" (called MIHOP) versus those that believe the gov't passively enabled and allowed a terror attack without knowing specific prior details or "let it happen on purpose" (called LIHOP)...

I guess I am sort of a LIHOP, with the caveat that maybe they let it happen because they were just too incompetent and lazy... :)

From Wiki: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories)

Main approaches

Most 9/11 conspiracy theories generally originate from dissatisfaction with the official explanation of 9/11.[22] There are three main forms:

* Incompetence - the weakest version suggests that there was a conspiracy to cover-up failures within the government. What is being covered up may be limited to inadequate counter-terrorism strategies and inappropriate responses to warnings received by the intelligence and security services, or it may go further to suggest that the military response at the time of attacks was also incompetent.[23]
* LIHOP ("let it happen on purpose") - this version suggests that key individuals within the government had at least some foreknowledge of the attacks and deliberately ignored them or even actively weakened America's defenses to ensure the hijacked flights were not intercepted.
* MIHOP ("made it happen on purpose") - the strongest version suggests that key individuals within the government planned the attacks and collaborated with al-Qaeda in carrying them out. There is a range of opinion about how this might have been achieved.

Proponents of LIHOP...Claims that Al-Qaeda investigations were blocked and warnings ignored

Shortly after the attacks, David Schippers, the chief prosecutor for the impeachment of Bill Clinton, stated that the government had been warned in 1995 about a future attack on a government building and that later he was contacted by three FBI agents who mentioned uncovering a possible terrorist attack planned for lower Manhattan.[34][35] According to Mr. Schippers, as the agents informed their superiors, they were briefed not to pursue the issue and were threatened with prosecution. Mr. Schippers declared, "Five weeks before the September 11 tragedy, I did my best to get a hold of Attorney General John Ashcroft with my concerns." According to Mr. Schippers, Ashcroft responded that the Justice Department does not start investigations at the top. Author William Norman Grigg agrees with Mr. Schippers in his article "Did We Know What Was Coming?" According to the article, three unnamed veteran federal law enforcement agents confirmed "the information provided to Schippers was widely known within the Bureau before September 11."[36]

FBI agent and Al-Qaeda expert John P. O'Neill warned of an Al-Qaeda threat to the United States in 2000. He retired from his position in mid 2001, citing repeated blocking of his investigations of Al Qaeda by FBI officials. After his retirement from the FBI, the World Trade Center hired him as its chief of security. He started work on September 11, 2001; 9/11 rescue workers found his body in a staircase inside the south tower rubble.[37] The story of John O'Neill has been made into a fictional film Who Killed John O'Neill? based on real events.[38]

Former Rep. Curt Weldon (R-PA) has asked questions about a classified US military intelligence program known as "Able Danger" that identified Mohammed Atta and three other future 9/11 hijackers as likely members of an Al Qaeda cell operating in the US, prior to the September 11 attacks. Pentagon officials said they have found three more individuals who recall an intelligence chart identifying Mohamed Atta as a terrorist one year prior to the attacks.[39]

In September 2006, Acting Pentagon Inspector General Thomas Gimble, in a 71-page report given to Defense Department officials, rejected claims that "Able Danger" uncovered data that could have thwarted the September 11 attacks, saying the allegations could not be substantiated: "Able Danger team members did not identify Mohamed Atta or any other 9/11 hijacker... In fact, Able Danger produced no actionable intelligence information." 9/11 Commission co-chairman Thomas Kean said he hoped the report would put an end to discussion about Able Danger: "After this I don't know where it can go."

Reacting to the Pentagon report, Rep. Weldon said "The report trashes the reputations of military officers who had the courage to step forward and... describe important work they were doing to track al-Qaida prior to 9/11"....

Redballjets88
08-20-2007, 11:03 PM
Well..I really havn't seen you go out against it that strongly before, Thus I really didn't know of your opinion on the whole thing until this thread.

I would like to point out, that In My Opinion everytime one of the 9/11 Truthers speak out..They probably Help The Republicans out voting wise...Thus causing the opposite of their intent.

yeah it does. the average person hears that "truth" stuff and thinks that libs are psychos and avoid voting democrat.

Nickdfresh
08-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Help Republicans?

Well, the Democrats always have Bush - and his tinfoil conspiracy crap emerging form his Admin's talking points such as "it's all Clinton's fault" or "the media wants us to fail in Iraq (it's their fault we fucked up!)" tin foil shit to balance it out. Don't they?:)

Unchainme
08-20-2007, 11:07 PM
I've bashed most of these theories in most threads, unless I'm too bored by them...

But to be fair, I am a conspiracist of a sort...

The conspriacy debate comes down to those that believe that the whole "operation" was an [b]Inside Job or "made it happen on purpose" (called MIHOP) versus those that believe the gov't passively enabled and allowed a terror attack without knowing specific prior details or "let it happen on purpose" (called LIHOP)...

I guess I am sort of a LIHOP, with the caveat that maybe they let it happen because they were just too incompetent and lazy... :)

I do agree with that...But I don't lay it on one party..It was a collective level of lazyiness that occured within the Gov't, going back a while. There were times when we could've got Bin Laden Easy...But no one decided he was a big enough threat.

Unchainme
08-20-2007, 11:08 PM
Help Republicans?

Well, the Democrats always have Bush - and his tinfoil conspiracy crap emerging form his Admin's talking points such as "it's all Clinton's fault" or "the media wants us to fail in Iraq" tin foil shit to balance it out. Don't they?:)

Well..Yeah..That too. :)

You mix that..and both sides look pretty inept, I'm still hoping for a legit Third Party to rise up, but until then..We're fucked.

Nickdfresh
08-20-2007, 11:14 PM
My thread on all this is here:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35457

And BTW, I've flamed almost all of the inside job stuff as just crap that doesn't stand up to any scrutiny...

FORD
08-20-2007, 11:54 PM
Infowar$? LOL

At least they will revise their story, if the facts prove otherwise.

When have the BCE (or their apologists like Popular Chertoff Mechanics) admitted that ANYTHING about their crock of bullshit was incorrect??

Sure I'll watch this crock of shit propaganda piece. I could use a good laugh. ;)

TongueNGroove
08-21-2007, 03:12 AM
I love watching the History Channel even though they are Anti Christian and go out of their way to try to disprove the existence of Jesus as well as him being Christ.

I would like to see this one about 911, at least it sounds like it has some intelligence associated with it, unlike Fraud's constant unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

FORD
08-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by TongueNGroove
I love watching the History Channel even though they are Anti Christian and go out of their way to try to disprove the existence of Jesus as well as him being Christ.

I would like to see this one about 911, at least it sounds like it has some intelligence associated with it, unlike Fraud's constant unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

In this case, you were right on the first part, wrong on the second.

That shitty propaganda hit piece was indeed dominated by the antichrists. And that's all I'm gonna say about that shit........

Baby's On Fire
08-21-2007, 05:11 PM

I can disprove the existence of Jesus too. Prove to me Jesus existed.

I'll be waiting..............I'll check back in a few years and see what you can dream up.

m_dixon1984
08-21-2007, 06:20 PM
The last edition for 2006 of Skeptic magazine (Vo.12 No.4 2006) does a great job of de-bunking a lot of the conspiracy theories without simultaneously kissing Bush administration ass.

I don't have an online link for everyone, unfortunately, but if you can track down a copy it's a pretty good read.

Hopefully a Canadian cable channel eventually picks this up.

M

Redballjets88
08-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by FORD
In this case, you were right on the first part, wrong on the second.

That shitty propaganda hit piece was indeed dominated by the antichrists. And that's all I'm gonna say about that shit........

overall i liked what the show said about people like FORD they were spot on. AND disproved all of the theories. I don't know what FORD has to fall back on. Oh wait the History Channel is a part of the BCE

Angel
08-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Well, I know FORD won't fall back on the "CBC" being a part of the BCE, they did a great documentary on the conspiracies back in '03:
http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/conspiracytheories/

Baby's On Fire
It's all this simple:

Bush, Cheney and the BCE KNEW some sort of tarraist attack was gonna occur. They KNEW it involved hijacking airplanes and flying them into buildings.

Bush, Cheney and the BCE CHOSE to ignore the warning, and use it as an opportunoty to eventually invade Iraq (remember what Chimpy said about Saddam: "After all, he tried to kill my dad....")

Bottom line is this: Bush, Cheney and the BCE are COMPLICIT in the terrorist attacks, and they are MURDERERS. Not only did they murder all the people who died in 9/11, they have since murdered hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians, US troops, etc.

They should ALL be executed for mass murder and treason. Every last cocksucking fucking one of them.

End of motherfucking discussion.

And let's have a PS: Anyone who supports them should also die for treason and accesory after the fact of hundreds of thousands of murders.

(But Clinton lied about getting his bent cock sucked.)

Hyman Roth
I caught this program last night - it was great! I want to watch that movie made by that kid called "Loose Change".

The history channel is also running a great show on the recent history of Afghanistan under its "Declassified" series. Very good programming.

Nickdfresh
08-21-2007, 06:53 PM
You can watch "Loose Change" on Youtube...

Or bit torrent it...

Be sure to get the latest version though.;)

jhale667
08-21-2007, 06:53 PM

Why would you NEED to disprove it, when it can't even be proven in the first place?

thome
08-21-2007, 07:23 PM
Let me put years of these threads and the like ,in a couple sentances.

Anyone who thinks this(911) is in anyway not the direct acomlishment of a group af Persian Gulf America/Christian Hateing Men.

Are the biggest BIGOTS in the history of mankind.

All of this implies that the stupid Sand Monkeys couldn't possibly pull this off.

Only a great cosmically organized group of the BCE /Knights Templar/
CIA/ETC/ETC/ETC/ETC.....on and on.......................... had the ability.

That is true isolationist bigotry.

Know the enemy is real, know you are despised, know he wants your head.

Ps. Any big corporate republican oil war monger hateing anti American ideals etc..... America is the cause of the worlds ills ..etc etc etc......
PEOPLE.

Your not safe either, you won't be spared for your lust against the
BIG MACHINE.

The enemy sees everyone the same .

I don't remember a call to the trade center or any other bombing, highjacking, kidnapping,etc etc in my 46 yrs ,"for all America haters/muslims to get out now."

Keef
08-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
It's all this simple:

Bush, Cheney and the BCE KNEW some sort of tarraist attack was gonna occur. They KNEW it involved hijacking airplanes and flying them into buildings.

Bush, Cheney and the BCE CHOSE to ignore the warning, and use it as an opportunoty to eventually invade Iraq (remember what Chimpy said about Saddam: "After all, he tried to kill my dad....")

Bottom line is this: Bush, Cheney and the BCE are COMPLICIT in the terrorist attacks, and they are MURDERERS. Not only did they murder all the people who died in 9/11, they have since murdered hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians, US troops, etc.

They should ALL be executed for mass murder and treason. Every last cocksucking fucking one of them.

And let's have a PS: Anyone who supports them should also die for treason and accesory after the fact of hundreds of thousands of murders.

I think that's fairly straight forward:D But i refuse to buy any side of this right now.

Those motherfuckers in DC are capable of anything, but what can we proof? I mean on both sides?

Only way to get these criminals locked up is concentrating on things that can be proven true. Like this pointless... whatever you want to call that mess in Iraq, wiretapping, torture and the like.

Hopefully we can get these gangsters locked up for treason and get this country back. Once that task is accomplished on facts we can proof, and get honest people in DC then we start chipping away at the madness of 9/11.

FORD
08-21-2007, 08:03 PM
Here's a hypothetical question for everyone to chew on.....

Let's say you watched a "documentary" which made a case for the US being responsible for Pearl Harbor. The filmmakers brought out a dozen or so "experts", all of whom claimed any alternative explanations were "false".

Problem: All the "experts", or at least most of them, were Japanese.

Would you buy their conclusions, or seriously question the integrity of their entire fucking document?

Nickdfresh
08-22-2007, 08:14 AM
Here's a hypothetical question for everyone to chew on.....

Let's say you watched a "documentary" which made a case for the US being responsible for Pearl Harbor. The filmmakers brought out a dozen or so "experts", all of whom claimed any alternative explanations were "false".

Problem: All the "experts", or at least most of them, were Japanese.

Would you buy their conclusions, or seriously question the integrity of their entire fucking document?

That's a bullshit hypothetical analogy Ford...

In fact, you know that there is a big conspiracy theory stating that FDR knew an attack on the Pacific Fleet in Pearl Harbor was coming and he chose to do nothing in order to shock the US into War.

Of course the theory is complete bullshit and makes no sense on so many levels, much like the inside job stuff. But why let people with engineering degrees or historical facts stand in the way?

Nickdfresh
08-25-2007, 12:55 PM
I believe this program will be repeated tonight at 8:00PM EST...

FORD
08-25-2007, 01:03 PM

In fact, you know that there is a big conspiracy theory stating that FDR knew an attack on the Pacific Fleet in Pearl Harbor was coming and he chose to do nothing in order to shock the US into War.

Of course the theory is complete bullshit and makes no sense on so many levels, much like the inside job stuff. But why let people with engineering degrees or historical facts stand in the way?

Right..... and there are "scientists" who deny global warming is real, and "doctors" who say cigarettes won't kill you. It's amazing what a paycheck and/or political ideology will do to distort the fucking laws of science.

The laws of physics didn't change on 9-11-01. But you would have to believe that in order to buy the BCE official story.

cadaverdog
08-25-2007, 07:25 PM
It's all this simple:

Hi,pal
I see you have found another thread to spread your supposed facts.
First off where do you get this hundreds of thousands figure?
Someone must have pissed in your cornflakes this morning .Anyone that doesn't agree with you should be killed?Thats what you accused the US of ,remember?Your starting to sound just like GEORGE W BUSH,you fucking hypocrite.

You si

cadaverdog
08-25-2007, 07:39 PM

Just ask babys on fire , he will set you straight .
George w Bush was behind that ,too.
If you look close you will
see Bush on the grassy knowl .
He didn't think we were sending enough troops to viet nam.
He killed Jimmy Hoffa, too.
He killed Nicole Brown Simpson and that dude to start a race war.
Did I leave anyone out?

cadaverdog
08-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Well..Yeah..That too. :)

You mix that..and both sides look pretty inept, I'm still hoping for a legit Third Party to rise up, but until then..We're fucked.

That is our only hope.

Nickdfresh
08-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Right..... and there are "scientists" who deny global warming is real, and "doctors" who say cigarettes won't kill you....

And there are failed film-school students with no college degrees, much less engineering degrees, drawing 2+2=5 conclusions in their dopey films...

cadaverdog
08-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Now,for anyone willing to listen to a differing opinion.
True ,even before he took office Bush was intent to invade Iraq.
But he didn't need another excuse to do it he already had one
Sadaam refused to allow UN inspectors to look for WMDs and that was the same reason he gave congress before he invaded.He started
connecting the war on terror to the invasion after we found no WMDs.
There was no profit for him and his cronies to go after Binladen.If anything it delayed his plans.Sure there were warnings that something was going to happen ,but it was our inability to infiltrate his group that kept the specifics a secret.I voted for him twice,the first time because I didn't like Gore and the second time because Ididn't like Kerry.I thought after we got Sadaam the shit would be over.I didn't think we would stay there forever .Like someone else stated we need an independant candidate without connections to either party to step up .

cadaverdog
08-25-2007, 09:54 PM
It's all this simple:

I bet I know how you found out his cock was bent .you promised not to suck and tell, homo boy.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-25-2007, 10:01 PM

YEAH.... This is why I love you FORD! I only wish you could stop being so partisan. Your party could be part of the plan for a “One World Government” too.;)

GO-SPURS-GO
08-25-2007, 10:06 PM
I can disprove the existence of Jesus too. Prove to me Jesus existed.

I'll be waiting..............I'll check back in a few years and see what you can dream up.

Put down Dan Brown’s book “The Da Vinci Code” and stop being so hateful.

http://www.neverthirsty.org/pp/historicalquotesaboutjesus/main.html
http://www.gnmagazine.org/booklets/JC/dieandlive_sources.htm

These movies should help you with your problems. Maybe these movies can soften your heart and stop you from being so angry and bitter. :(

http://www.christiancinema.com/dvdrental/product_info.php?products_id=1599&isrc=rent_button

http://www.monergismbooks.com/factsfictiondvd.html

GO-SPURS-GO
08-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Why would you NEED to disprove it, when it can't even be proven in the first place?

You're like that too J? :( See previous post.;)

By the way.... Can you and Baby show me the original documents that prove Homer existed?:)

FORD
08-26-2007, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
YEAH.... This is why I love you FORD! I only wish you could stop being so partisan. Your party could be part of the plan for a “One World Government” too.;)

Funny how the Book of Revelation mentions two beasts, and says the Number of the Beast is 666.

The current Republican party worships two false messiahs.

Ronald Wilson Reagan
George Walker BushJr.

Care to count up those letters?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eML6X8VfAfY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eML6X8VfAfY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

GO-SPURS-GO
08-26-2007, 01:00 AM
Funny how the Book of Revelation mentions two beasts, and says the Number of the Beast is 666.

You're right! Babylon worships two beasts, Republicans and Democrats. And the Whore of Babylon is our next President, Hillary Clinton.:eek: Wake up brother. Since you hate Bush so much, you'll love these web-sites. Thank me later.;)

http://www.thebereanchronicles.com/pages_for_index_main/Bushwacked.html
http://www.bushisantichrist.com/

cadaverdog
08-26-2007, 02:44 AM

The current Republican party worships two false messiahs.

Ronald Wilson Reagan
George Walker BushJr.

Care to count up those letters?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eML6X8VfAfY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eML6X8VfAfY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
His old man was George H.Bush therefore he is not technicly a junior.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-26-2007, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by cadaverdog
His old man was George H.Bush therefore he is not technicly a junior.

cadaverdog is right!

See FORD. My theory makes better sense. Are you ready to come to my side of the fence now?

cadaverdog
08-26-2007, 12:20 PM
It's all this simple:

I will come to the point ,no more fucking around.
You are a Canadian , your opinion of how we run our country doesn't mean jack shit .
If you have a problem with your goernment sending troops to the middle east , take it up with them.
You hate Bush but you are starting to sound worse than him .
You think everyone who doesn't agree with your line of thinking doesn't deserve to live.
You keep running your mouth about our illegal war.
Illegal where ? In Canada? IN your official book of laws?
Is there some type of supreme being handing down laws?
You don't believe in Jesus, remember.
Maybe you are islamic , that would explain a lot.
You take care of Canada,AMERICANS will take care of AMERICA.

jhale667
08-26-2007, 12:53 PM
You're like that too J? :( See previous post.;)

Faith by definition is believing in something in the absence of empirical proof.
But it annoys me when Christians go with the "fact" this and "proof" that rant , when in reality you can't prove any of it.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
when in reality you can't prove any of it.

Look at the links in post 42.
And answer the question on post 43. I'll be waiting for the documents.

You haven't seen those DVD's and yet you still make fun of us Christians by saying there is no evidence that EESHO MASHEEKHA existed.:confused: The evidence is right in front of you, but you don't want to admit you could be wrong. Let me ask you a question.:eek:
Is there a right and wrong, or are we all animals and it’s an anything goes, survival of the fittest type world? I want to warn you that this is a trick question, so think really hard. Don’t forget to answer my question about Homer.:D

jhale667
08-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Look at the links in post 42.
And answer the question on post 43. I'll be waiting for the documents.

Even your own links admit the writings "suggest" Jesus existed. I'm not saying he didn't. ;)
But you can't go around pointing to stuff like that as proof that if he did exist he WAS the son of god and rose from the dead and whatnot. You either believe it or you don't.

And I can totally prove Homer is real...
http://e.photos.cx/homer-simpson-9df.jpg

So there. :D

Baby's On Fire
08-26-2007, 08:05 PM
Hi,pal
I see you have found another thread to spread your supposed facts.
First off where do you get this hundreds of thousands figure?
Someone must have pissed in your cornflakes this morning .Anyone that doesn't agree with you should be killed?Thats what you accused the US of ,remember?Your starting to sound just like GEORGE W BUSH,you fucking hypocrite.

You si

No. I said everyone who supports George Bush KNOWING he lied about Iraq and that the war is illegal, is guilty of accessory to murder. Innocent people have been killed en masse because of the fraud, and anyone supporting that is guilty.

Period.

Baby's On Fire
08-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Now,for anyone willing to listen to a differing opinion.
True ,even before he took office Bush was intent to invade Iraq.
But he didn't need another excuse to do it he already had one
Sadaam refused to allow UN inspectors to look for WMDs and that was the same reason he gave congress before he invaded.He started
connecting the war on terror to the invasion after we found no WMDs.
There was no profit for him and his cronies to go after Binladen.If anything it delayed his plans.Sure there were warnings that something was going to happen ,but it was our inability to infiltrate his group that kept the specifics a secret.I voted for him twice,the first time because I didn't like Gore and the second time because Ididn't like Kerry.I thought after we got Sadaam the shit would be over.I didn't think we would stay there forever .Like someone else stated we need an independant candidate without connections to either party to step up .

Bush used fabricated evidence of Iraq being involved in 911 as his excuse. end of fucking story. What part don't you understand?

Or are you ashamed for being so stupid as to vote for that murderous piece of shit and just don't want to admit the truth?

Baby's On Fire
08-26-2007, 08:10 PM

These movies should help you with your problems. Maybe these movies can soften your heart and stop you from being so angry and bitter. :(

http://www.christiancinema.com/dvdrental/product_info.php?products_id=1599&isrc=rent_button

http://www.monergismbooks.com/factsfictiondvd.html

I'm not hateful and bitter. It's a great feeling knowing there is no god and the bible is a farce. I don't need to make decisions based on lies nor on what my church tells me to do. I don't need to live the big lie most religious people live.

It's a great position to be in, knowing the truth.

Baby's On Fire
08-26-2007, 08:14 PM
I will come to the point ,no more fucking around.
You are a Canadian , your opinion of how we run our country doesn't mean jack shit .
If you have a problem with your goernment sending troops to the middle east , take it up with them.
You hate Bush but you are starting to sound worse than him .
You think everyone who doesn't agree with your line of thinking doesn't deserve to live.
You keep running your mouth about our illegal war.
Illegal where ? In Canada? IN your official book of laws?
Is there some type of supreme being handing down laws?
You don't believe in Jesus, remember.
Maybe you are islamic , that would explain a lot.
You take care of Canada,AMERICANS will take care of AMERICA.

It's illegal under international law, dumbass. And no, Amercians cannot take care of America. Especially not stupid Americans like you.

If you could take care of America, you wouldn't be in the mess you're in right now.

Amercia will soon be a second world country. Deal with it.
And anyone fucking stupid enough to vote for Bush once, let alone twice, is obviously stupid. And if you still support him and his illegal war, which has caused and continues to cause mass death en masse, then you are guilty of accessory to murder. Period.

You have the power to throw him out of ofice, but you choose to do nothing to stop it. Tell me how you're not guilty?

thome
08-26-2007, 08:44 PM
It's illegal under international law, dumbass. And no, Amercians cannot take care of America. Especially not stupid Americans like you.

If you could take care of America, you wouldn't be in the mess you're in right now.

Amercia will soon be a second world country. Deal with it.
And anyone fucking stupid enough to vote for Bush once, let alone twice, is obviously stupid. And if you still support him and his illegal war, which has caused and continues to cause mass death en masse, then you are guilty of accessory to murder. Period.

You have the power to throw him out of ofice, but you choose to do nothing to stop it. Tell me how you're not guilty?

I was out untill your last post and this one. I realized your quest for peace and concern for the downtrodden could be explained so well within the Love for the Innocent you are showing in your AV.

Yes, you are a godless wonder.

It's not funny anymore .

How many other things of this nature can you do with pictures of newborns.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-26-2007, 09:23 PM
I'm not hateful and bitter.

I think you need to read most of your 583 posts again my friend.

It's a great feeling knowing there is no god

You don’t act that way. I don’t blame you for being bitter, I would be bitter too if I thought there was no God/afterlife and after you die you rot in the dirt for eternity.

and the bible is a farce.

That’s a different argument.

I don't need to make decisions based on lies

You already have.

I don't need to live the big lie most religious people live.

At least you said “most” people instead of “all.”

It's a great position to be in, knowing the truth.

]You accept lies because you can’t handle the truth. The REAL truth shall set you free.

Conclusion... Since you said “most” instead of “all” my guess is that deep down inside you believe there could be a God. But somewhere down the road you’ve had bad experiences with people who believe in God, priest, parents, politicians etc.. Don’t be mad at God because some hypocrite made you lose your faith. But there is hope for you my friend. I don’t know you, but let me assure you that I was probably 10 times worse than you ever were. So if I can be forgiven and find happiness, anyone can! I’m not judging you in anyway. I’m trying to bring you back from the darkness and point you toward the light.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-26-2007, 10:24 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jhale667
Even your own links admit the writings "suggest" Jesus existed. I'm not saying he didn't.

It’s hard to shot down your targets when you keep moving them. First you said on post 28 “Why would you NEED to disprove it, when it can't even be proven in the first place?” And I shot down that lie and now you changed the argument to, prove Jesus was the Son of God. I got something good for that too, but you will say that’s a bunch of BS. So I won’t go around and around with you J. I have accepted the fact that we are living in a “Da Vinci Code” type society now.

But you can't go around pointing to stuff like that as proof that if he did exist he WAS the son of god and rose from the dead and whatnot.

Sure I can. You J have gathered all the evidence about 9-11 and you have come to your own conclusion that it was either an inside job or Muslim extremist. You point to things one way or another even though you weren’t there. I can do the same. That’s normally not my style to go around shoving God down your throat. I showed you the truth and now it’s up to you to believe it. I wouldn’t have said anything on this subject if you and Baby’s On Fire wouldn’t have made fun of Christians. I’m a hypocrite too J, lust like everyone else because I’m not a “turn thy other cheek” type Christian. I love a good argument just like everyone else! As long as we can still be friends of course.

You either believe it or you don't.

I like that black and white thinking. After all, what good does it do to be on the fence on issues.

And I can totally prove Homer is real...
http://e.photos.cx/homer-simpson-9df.jpg
So there.

That was too funny J. Was that you’re way of waving the white flag?

jhale667
08-26-2007, 10:44 PM

That was too funny J. Was that your way of waving the white flag?

Not even. I'm just over theological debates, 12 years of parochial school will do that to ya...;)
While there is some evidence Jesus existed (never said there wasn't) you still can't PROVE it's THE Jesus (sure that was a common name even then) or that he's the son of God. It's a leap of faith.

That, and it's kinda off-topic...

cadaverdog
08-27-2007, 02:05 AM
Bush used fabricated evidence of Iraq being involved in 911 as his excuse. end of fucking story. What part don't you understand?

Or are you ashamed for being so stupid as to vote for that murderous piece of shit and just don't want to admit the truth?

The part I don't understand is the basis for your :facts:.
The origanal excuse was the non compliance with the UN inspectors.
The connection [or supposed connection]of Iraq and 9-11 was his excuse to stay.I think I have already admitted I made a mistake in voting for Bush the second time.But only because he did not pull out after Sadaam was dead .Sadaam was a threat to our allies in the middle east and even if he had no connection to 9-11 he still openly supported terrorism.
And all those innocent Iraquis who died ,fuck them .They were dancing in the streets after those planes hit the WTC .I don't hear any sympathy for the innocent americans who died that day.

Guitar Shark
08-27-2007, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by thome
I was out untill your last post and this one. I realized your quest for peace and concern for the downtrodden could be explained so well within the Love for the Innocent you are showing in your AV.

It's not funny anymore .

You forgot to pretend that you are a stupid guy who can't spell. Oops.

Would you like to rethink what isn't funny anymore?

cadaverdog
08-27-2007, 02:32 AM
No. I said everyone who supports George Bush KNOWING he lied about Iraq and that the war is illegal, is guilty of accessory to murder. Innocent people have been killed en masse because of the fraud, and anyone supporting that is guilty.

Period.
You call Bush a liar .
You added that :knowing: part because you know damn well you said anyone that supports Bush should die for treason.
Those are your words, anyone can see.
You advocate death for everyone that doesn't agree with your line of thinking .
You are no better than the man you loathe.
If you had the power you would have all the people who support our leader killed .
That would certainly wipe out more people than Bush ever has.
I hope you don't ever attain any position of power , you are a much bigger threat to America than Sadaam ever was.

cadaverdog
08-27-2007, 02:48 AM

It's not funny anymore .

I am sorry to say I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Can you explain further ?

GO-SPURS-GO
08-27-2007, 04:10 AM
I am sorry to say I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Can you explain further ?

I was out untill your last post and this one.

Let me try to help you cadaverdog. The top 3 people who posts incoherent babble are, #1 Katydid, #2 me (GO-SPURS-GO) and #3 is Thome. Half the time I don’t understand what he’s saying and this quote is one of them

I realized your quest for peace and concern for the downtrodden could be explained so well within the Love for the Innocent you are showing in your AV.

Thome was being sarcastic. Baby’s on Fire AV is a baby shooting the finger. AV means avatar. My avatar is my Pitbull guarding my daughter.

See post 54 on page 2.

It's not funny anymore .

Read some of his 583 posts. You’ll see what Thome is saying. His bitterness is getting old.

cadaverdog
08-27-2007, 03:34 PM
I was out untill your last post and this one.

Let me try to help you cadaverdog. The top 3 people who posts incoherent babble are, #1 Katydid, #2 me (GO-SPURS-GO) and #3 is Thome. Half the time I don’t understand what he’s saying and this quote is one of them

I realized your quest for peace and concern for the downtrodden could be explained so well within the Love for the Innocent you are showing in your AV.

Thome was being sarcastic. Baby’s on Fire AV is a baby shooting the finger. AV means avatar. My avatar is my Pitbull guarding my daughter.

See post 54 on page 2.

It's not funny anymore .

Read some of his 583 posts. You’ll see what Thome is saying. His bitterness is getting old.

Thanx for the assist .
I thought I was the only one offended by his anti-american [in my opinion] and anti religous statements.

vegas81
08-27-2007, 04:01 PM
[i]Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO[/All of you should go to You Tube and look up George Carlin on religion and George Carlin on the Ten commandments.The Greeks had their gods that were real to them in their time and now we call their religion Mythology........

thome
08-27-2007, 05:35 PM
Thanx for the assist .
I thought I was the only one offended by his anti-american [in my opinion] and anti religous statements.

Pull your head out and read it again.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-27-2007, 06:25 PM

I might be wrong Thome, but i think cadaverdog was talking about Baby's on Fire's anti-American/Christian post not your post. If he was talking about you, then I think he doesn't get your lingo yet.
He needs to study this thread you posted.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48369&highlight=my+favorite+morning

I'm still trying to figure you out too!:D

GO-SPURS-GO
08-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by vegas81
All of you should go to You Tube and look up George Carlin on religion and George Carlin on the Ten commandments.The Greeks had their gods that were real to them in their time and now we call their religion Mythology.......

I see you don’t understand “The Alpha and The Omega” thing.:(

Baby's On Fire
08-27-2007, 07:16 PM

It's not funny anymore .

That pic is generated by this site, you fucking moron.

Jesus Christ, you're fucking brainless. You're not even a challenge. But it is entertaining to watch you demonstrate your intelligence.

Baby's On Fire
08-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Thanx for the assist .

Anti-Religious? Your fucking right.

Anti-American? No. Just anti-dumbass-American. That means you.

And your hero George Bush.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-27-2007, 07:48 PM

Jesus Christ, you're fucking brainless.

I know this post wasn't for me, but I want to comment on a couple of things. Why do you keep referring to a man that in your mind never existed? :confused: Could it be your conscience talking to you?;)

You're not even a challenge.

I answered your challenge on page 2 post #42 & 45, now answer mine. I’m still waiting for your response to post #57.

But it is entertaining to watch you demonstrate your intelligence.

And we are saddened to see you so hateful and bitter.:(

thome
08-27-2007, 08:06 PM
That pic is generated by this site, you fucking moron.

Jesus Christ, you're fucking brainless. You're not even a challenge. But it is entertaining to watch you demonstrate your intelligence.
You picked it little girl, now own up to it, the photoshop of a newborn starting his life with your -Fukk You World- words in it's mouth.

Or do you think it's cute?

I may be brainless but you lady are blind.

A fool and ignorant to what you are saying, doing and living.

Any other time,this av can be cute for
a minute if
you're 10
yrs old and a doofas.

But with your attitude about humility and peace and brotherhood laced with violence and the quest for death of the president.

Gives the av a deeper meaning to you doesn't it?

It becomes more like hate speak?

Like your hatred thru childs eyes?

Your ability to turn away from your original posts and make me your new American Idiot lets me know exactly who and what you are.

thome
08-27-2007, 08:22 PM

And your bent dikk Clinton observation was just dreamy remember Bosnia.?
-------------------------------------

[Post #25] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Baby's On Fire

quick quote
--------------------------

Do you know why we were there, why Clinton ordered american soldiers to kill but they couldn't wear the US Military uniforms they were issued.?

Do you remember Rwanda.

Or were you blinded by your lust far all the newsmen picking on your broke Dikk Clinton suck fest pic play.

Mother Fukking Canada must be just the best place eva .

props to the people from Canada there seems to be another place with a similar yet horrifying name

cadaverdog
08-27-2007, 09:36 PM

Yes, I was refering to my Canadian pal.
You I just have to have an interpreter for.
Do you still want to stand by your comments to my post?

cadaverdog
08-27-2007, 10:17 PM

Hail to the chief, mother fucker.

cadaverdog
08-27-2007, 10:22 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
[B] That pic is generated by this site, you fucking moron.

Can I have an avatar of Popeye, he is my real hero.
UG,UG,UG,UG,UG.
I probably misspelled ug.

FORD
08-28-2007, 01:53 PM
cadaverdog is right!

See FORD. My theory makes better sense. Are you ready to come to my side of the fence now?

I have no idea what side of the fence you're on.

You started out here claiming to be a "Democrat", but I haven't heard you say anything positive about a Democrat yet.

Granted, there are a lot of so-called "Democrats" who don't deserve it right now.

PlexiBrown
08-28-2007, 03:40 PM
Can I have an avatar of Popeye, he is my real hero.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/texans_draft/popeye.jpg

GO-SPURS-GO
08-28-2007, 09:36 PM
I have no idea what side of the fence you're on.

The side that throws rocks at both parties. Come on FORD you’re ignoring my “well thought out” response to your suggestion on page 2 post #45. You don’t want to admit I’m right.:(

You started out here claiming to be a "Democrat", but I haven't heard you say anything positive about a Democrat yet.

Ahhhhhh...... you remembered that! You’ve posted about 3,000 times after I had said that, great memory you have their FORD. Have you heard me say anything good about Republicans? I’ll set the record straight, so when you guys label me it will be correct. The truth is...... I’m a non-voting “compassionate conservative.” Define that you ask? Okay. That means I’m a “social conservative” and a “fiscal liberal/moderate.” Confused? Let me explain.... I’m anti-porn, abortion, racism, drugs and every form of filth that kids will be exposed to when they grow up and dumped in society. That’s where the compassion comes into play. I will show you why I think the anti-stuff that I’ve listed is wrong, but I’ll never condemn you. I have compassion because I’ve “been there and done that.” My closet is so full of skeletons, and I had to rent a storage facility to store the rest. I was deceived by HeYLeL for 14 years, so I have inside knowledge of his trickery. I’m definitely Pro-YHWH and Eesho Masheekha (Jesus the Christ.) Fiscal “liberal/moderate” means that I’m Pro- giving my/other people’s money to the needy, taxing the greedy and helping the less fortunate but not free handouts. I’m defiantly not a socialist. Add that all up and you get a “Blue Dog Democrat.” So there you go.... there should be no more confusion around here. From now on I won’t be accepting the following labels my friends around here have put on me. Neo-cunt, Chimpy Worshiper, right wing fascist, Freeper and a Limbaugh lover. The following labels are accepted. A religious nut, Jesus jerk, a fairytale believer and a Christian fascist.:D

Granted, there are a lot of so-called "Democrats" who don't deserve it right now.

Know any Blue Dog Democrats running for president? I don’t! All of them are left winged lunatics. Let me know if there is I might vote them.;)

FORD
08-28-2007, 09:53 PM
Know any Blue Dog Democrats running for president? I don’t! All of them are left winged lunatics. Let me know if there is I might vote them

Left wing lunatics?? :confused:

Kucinich would be considered a centrist in most other alleged Democracies. Edwards and Obama would probably be considered conservatives, Hillary and Biden right wing extremists, and the neocons would be in prison for treason.

I'm still waiting for Gore to jump in, but if he doesn't do so in the next month or so, then it probably isn't happening.

And God help us all, if that's the case.

Angel
08-29-2007, 12:18 AM
Mother Fukking Canada must be just the best place eva .

Damn straight! :D

Warham
08-29-2007, 08:48 AM
Hillary will be your 2008 Democratic nominee, and she will have no chance in hell of winning a general election, unless the Clinton War Machine® gets down and dirty.

Her disapproval rating I believe is the highest ever for a major presidential candidate.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Hillary will be your 2008 Democratic nominee, and she will have no chance in hell of winning a general election.

The main two reasons why Bush won the 2004 election is because he got 42 percent of the Hispanic vote and majority of the Christian vote. With all these republican gay sex scandals and the Emigration fiasco, most of those votes wont be there for any republican nominee. You think really think conservative republicans will vote for the cross-dressing, pro-choice/gay marriage Rudy Giuliani? :o

unless the Clinton War Machine® gets down and dirty.

That 500 million dollars will go to good use, trust me on that. ;) She will put Obama on the ticket and she will cruise to a victory. :( I guarantee it. Well.... I won’t guarantee it, because I don’t want John Edwards to sue if she doesn’t win.:mad:
[/QUOTE]

FORD
08-29-2007, 02:44 PM
The Republicans have both 8 years of Chimp damage AND a ridiculously weak group of candidates running. Any decent Democrat should be able to win a fair election in a landslide that would make Nixon's rotting corpse jealous.

Unfortunately, between the whore media, the electro-fraud machines, and the possibility of the DLC forcing the AIPAC queen down our throats, the election will be anything but fair.

I'm not sure Hillary is a done deal yet though. Obviously she's the corporatists' intended candidate, just as Judas IsKerryot was in 2004, but I'm hopeful that people are a little wiser to the whore media than they were then.

FORD
08-29-2007, 02:56 PM
That 500 million dollars will go to good use, trust me on that. She will put Obama on the ticket and she will cruise to a victory. I guarantee it. Well.... I won’t guarantee it, because I don’t want John Edwards to sue if she doesn’t win.

The winning ticket, out of the so-called "Top 3" Democratic frontrunners of the moment, would be Edwards/Obama.

Not Hillary. I don't know a single Democrat who plans on voting for her in the caucus. The DLC-bots who feed the reports to the whore media show her "far ahead" in the polls, but they never say who they are polling.

If they're polling corporations and AIPAC shills, Hillary's probably leading there.

If they were polling rank and file Democrats, not a chance in Hell.

In fact, Thom Hartmann pointed out recently on his radio program that it was Edwards, not Hillary or Obama, that was polling the best against Republicans like Guiliani or Twit Romney.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-29-2007, 03:49 PM
:monekyl:
John Edwards
:uck: :uck: :uck: :uck: :uck: :uck:

not a chance in Hell.

Hillary is HeYLel's top choice.:eek:

between the whore media,

You mean this whore media?:rolleyes:
[url]http://www.newsmeat.com/media_political_donations/

the electro-fraud machines

You mean the same fraudulent machines that Hugo Chavez builds and uses?;)

I see you're still ignoring my other post to you on this thread.:confused:

Here is the working link to your whore media.
http://www.newsmeat.com/media_political_donations/

Why would I vote for this pompous arrogant anti-Christian idiot.:mad:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2AE847UXu3Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2AE847UXu3Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
08-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Two questions:

How dare you fuckers hijack my 9/11-fight thread to discuss presidential electoral politics? :mad:

And Go-Spurs-Go, am I wrong in assuming that Clinton most closely represents you politics (ie conservative Democrat?)

Warham
08-29-2007, 06:13 PM
John Edwards spends more time on his hair than most women.

cadaverdog
08-29-2007, 06:40 PM
I
The winning ticket, out of the so-called "Top 3" Democratic frontrunners of the moment, would be Edwards/Obama.

Not Hillary. I don't know a single Democrat who plans on voting for her in the caucus. The DLC-bots who feed the reports to the whore media show her "far ahead" in the polls, but they never say who they are polling.

If they're polling corporations and AIPAC shills, Hillary's probably leading there.

If they were polling rank and file Democrats, not a chance in Hell.

In fact, Thom Hartmann pointed out recently on his radio program that it was Edwards, not Hillary or Obama, that was polling the best against Republicans like Guiliani or Twit Romney.

I f you think the dems are going to save the day ,you are sadly mistaken .
Do you really think any of them cares about the common man?
They are no better or worse than the republicans , they both have their hidden agendas.
If one party said shit stinks the other would say it didn't.
Niether party is without assholes .
One has Bush , the other has Ted Kennedy .
Ted killed some poor girl in the 60s.He might even have murdered her because he got her pregnant.
Some think LBJ had JFK killed.
Clinton pardoned some convicts in his last hours in office for some quick cash.
Al gore wanted to restrict free speech in the recording industry.
Most politicians are criminal some have not been caught red handed.
Until a truly independant candidate with no political debts steps forward it probably will not get any better for the common man.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-30-2007, 02:21 AM

And Go-Spurs-Go, am I wrong in assuming that Clinton most closely represents you politics (ie conservative Democrat?)

Sorry It took me several hours to respond to this, but I just got back from the emergency room. :eek: Man Nick, after reading your post asserting that Hillary “The Whore of Babylon” Clinton is a “conservative,” I laughed sooo hard I fell out of my chair and hit my head on the desk and I knocked myself out. Don’t worry you guys, I’m all right. ;)Nick, you really need to showcase your comedy skills at your local comedy club, because that was too funny.:D

How dare you fuckers hijack my 9/11-fight thread to discuss presidential electoral politics? :mad:

Sorry buddy. :( It got dead around here so I started talking about politics and my fairytale beliefs again.:p

GO-SPURS-GO
09-03-2007, 02:26 AM

I was only kidding Nick with my previous post. :( You don’t have to ignore a brotha.:confused:

Seshmeister
09-03-2007, 05:28 AM

These links just dish out the usual weak stuff.

Even they only claim earliest writings over 70 years after the Jesus character's death.

It is also accepted by most historians that some passages such as that purported to be Josepheus were added later by Christians.

GO-SPURS-GO
09-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
These links just dish out the usual weak stuff.

Well that was almost 2000 years ago. Just think Sesh, 9-11 took place only 6 years ago and people are already arguing about what happened that day. ;)

Even they only claim earliest writings over 70 years after the Jesus character's death.

So if you write a book about Pearl Harbor should we dismiss it because you weren’t there, even though you spoke to eyewitnesses and read some articles from that day?:confused:

It is also accepted by most historians that some passages such as that purported to be Josepheus were added later by Christians.

Most historians are probably anti-Christian. People can be blind to the facts. :( If you would kindly admit that there is no such proof that early Christians changed any of Titus Flavius Josephus writings. It is all speculation.
Cheers! :) ;) :)

LoungeMachine
09-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Full Bug
9/11 Conspiracy Theories Debunked - Video
http://www.maniacworld.com/9-11-conspiracy-theories-debunked.html
So there....:D

From FB's new thread.