PDA

View Full Version : Here's some HOT ASS!

Nitro Express
08-20-2007, 09:23 PM
HOT ASS!

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mediaplayer.swf" flashvars="file=/2006/11/smoking-hot-ass.flv&displayheight=321&image=/2006/11/hot-ass2.jpg" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Viking
08-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Dumb cunt deserved to get her ass burned..........

Diamondjimi
08-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Shoulda named this thread " Brain-dead wiggers with butane";)

Nitro Express
08-21-2007, 05:42 AM
I'm 41. Things have changed. In my day if there was a drunk girl in my room with her pants down, I kicked the other guys out and fucked her.

binnie
08-21-2007, 05:59 AM
That was funny. I feel a little guilty for finding it funny, but it was funny nonetheless!

Antman
08-23-2007, 07:57 PM
I'd smoke that ass.

Viking
08-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express:

I'm 41. Things have changed. In my day if there was a drunk girl in my room with her pants down, I kicked the other guys out and fucked her.
Thank you very motherfucking much, my brother. :killer: :killer: :killer:
We were looking to fill that cock socket with manguini sauce, not see if we could give it a clit-ectomy......these little faggots probably turned the camera off and jerked off into each other's mouths afterwards.

Nitro Express
08-23-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Viking
Originally posted by Nitro Express:

Thank you very motherfucking much, my brother. :killer: :killer: :killer:
We were looking to fill that cock socket with manguini sauce, not see if we could give it a clit-ectomy......these little faggots probably turned the camera off and jerked off into each other's mouths afterwards.

Yup. If the dudes were gang banging her I would have more respect. Bare femal ass to me means, "Hell, yeah! I getting some tonight!" Who in the hell wants to light a nice piece of ass on fire? Normal dudes want to tap it.

blonddgirl777
08-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I'm 41. Things have changed...

I'm 40 and yes, things have changed...

In my days, there where absolutely no way I would have let anyone treat me like that eaven less laugh about it!

blonddgirl777
08-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
... If the dudes were gang banging her I would have more respect...

Well... not here!

In "our days", that was not too popular either... :eek:

jharp84
08-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Nice to see what today's youth does for fun??? JFC!!! SAD MF-IN STATE of these punks! Can't wait til they rule the world????

Viking
08-23-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777:

In my days, there where absolutely no way I would have let anyone treat me like that eaven less laugh about it!
In our day, we'd at least have taken you to a movie and/or dinner and not tried to light one of our own farts in your presence. LOL :D Knocking your girl around was not only verboten, you risked the possibility of your own buds beating your ass for being such a scumbag. These are the Last Fucking Days Of Rome.

Jérôme Frenchise
08-23-2007, 08:50 PM
SSSTOOPIDITY... :cool:

blonddgirl777
08-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Viking
... In our day, we'd at least have taken you to a movie and/or dinner and not tried to light one of our own farts in your presence. LOL :D Knocking your girl around was not only verboten, you risked the possibility of your own buds beating your ass for being such a scumbag. These are the Last Fucking Days Of Rome.

I hear all this shit about kids (around age 12) already being gang banged, into S & M and all other hard core shit...

I.M.O., they are missing out a lot by skipping all the bases and they will be, sexually hella funck'n bored by age 21! :o

Redballjets88
08-23-2007, 09:46 PM
i wonder where this took place....the girl actually looks familiar.

Nitro Express
08-24-2007, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Well... not here!

In "our days", that was not too popular either... :eek:

I was being sarcastic.

Nitro Express
08-24-2007, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by jharp84
Nice to see what today's youth does for fun??? JFC!!! SAD MF-IN STATE of these punks! Can't wait til they rule the world????

They are dumb and weak. We will still rule the world when we are old.

Nitro Express
08-24-2007, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

In your fucking basement! Lay off the Jack Daniel's and get sober dude!

Jérôme Frenchise
08-24-2007, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

Here's what you should have posted: "these buns look familiar"... ;)

:D