PDA

View Full Version : Dating....

NATEDOG001976
08-23-2007, 10:55 PM
I tell ya. This takes the cake!! How do you date a girl for 3 months, get along great, go on a weekend together at my cabin...then boooom...you hear nothing from her for a week. No response in 1 week to 1 phone call, email, and a text message. It's not like I'm saying I love you and I'm lost without you, I'm just saying what's up. Anyway, this is not like her at all. So at this point i'm about to say fuck it...and get rid of her phone number and e-mail, everything.

This dating thing has got me down, college is easy compared to this.

Yeah....

Redballjets88
08-23-2007, 11:08 PM
did you freak her out in any way?

NATEDOG001976
08-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
did you freak her out in any way?

No fucking clue man.

bueno bob
08-24-2007, 02:31 AM
I agree. Dating anymore is utterly pointless. If I weren't married and were still single, I doubt I'd even play the game. It's honestly much easier to just drop cash on a whore, not have to worry about how comparable you are with her, whether or not she's enjoying herself, where you're both going in life, blah blah blah. All that shit is time consuming and usually ends up being pointless in the long run, 90% of the time.

With a higher end whore, you drop your money, talk a bit if it floats your boat, bang her and get back to your life. She's a few bucks ahead and you don't have to worry about the morning after, calling her, being uncomfortable around her, any of that shit. No expectations, just getting what you pay for.

More logic in that than dropping thousands of dollars dating a woman for a year only to find out that she "just wants to be friends" or whatever.

Dan
08-24-2007, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
I tell ya. This takes the cake!! How do you date a girl for 3 months, get along great, go on a weekend together at my cabin...then boooom...you hear nothing from her for a week. No response in 1 week to 1 phone call, email, and a text message. It's not like I'm saying I love you and I'm lost without you, I'm just saying what's up. Anyway, this is not like her at all. So at this point i'm about to say fuck it...and get rid of her phone number and e-mail, everything.

Yeah....

Have You Gone Around To See Her?

binnie
08-24-2007, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I agree. Dating anymore is utterly pointless. If I weren't married and were still single, I doubt I'd even play the game. It's honestly much easier to just drop cash on a whore, not have to worry about how comparable you are with her, whether or not she's enjoying herself, where you're both going in life, blah blah blah. All that shit is time consuming and usually ends up being pointless in the long run, 90% of the time.

With a higher end whore, you drop your money, talk a bit if it floats your boat, bang her and get back to your life. She's a few bucks ahead and you don't have to worry about the morning after, calling her, being uncomfortable around her, any of that shit. No expectations, just getting what you pay for.

More logic in that than dropping thousands of dollars dating a woman for a year only to find out that she "just wants to be friends" or whatever.

And representing Team Cynicism - Bueno Bob!

Wow, you wife sure is a lucky lady :)

Hope all is well Bob?

binnie
08-24-2007, 03:37 AM

Yeah....

If it's over, you at least need to find out why for your own peace of mind.

blonddgirl777
08-24-2007, 08:19 AM
... So at this point i'm about to say fuck it...and get rid of her phone number and e-mail, everything...

I think you diserve an anplanation!
At least... she should let you know what's up?

You need closure (or not) but how can it just end like that?

blonddgirl777
08-24-2007, 08:22 AM
I agree. Dating anymore is utterly pointless. If I weren't married and were still single, I doubt I'd even play the game...

Now at my age (married with child), I get to say the exact same thing and all my friends that are in the same boat say that as well.

But I bet that if WE where the single ones, wanting to start a family and all... we'd find that energie, put on our happy face and play that game again!

blonddgirl777
08-24-2007, 08:27 AM
... It's honestly much easier to just drop cash on a whore, not have to worry about how comparable you are with her, whether or not she's enjoying herself, where you're both going in life, blah blah blah. All that shit is time consuming and usually ends up being pointless in the long run, 90% of the time.

Maybe more logic but far from being eaven close to happen in real life...

As long as men will want the exclusivity of a wife, the comfort of a home and the joy of raising children... they will HAVE TO date, get married, play nice, pretend to care, be polite, shower everyday etc...

blonddgirl777
08-24-2007, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
... As long as men will want the exclusivity of a wife, the comfort of a home and the joy of raising children... they will HAVE TO date, get married, play nice, pretend to care, be polite, shower everyday etc...

I have a lot more respect for men that chose to stay single, date right and left and hire prostitutes than ALL the ones that constantly complain about their "married with children" lifestyles, lack of sex etc...
It gets soooo fuck'n old! :rolleyes:

binnie
08-24-2007, 09:21 AM

As long as men will want the exclusivity of a wife, the comfort of a home and the joy of raising children... they will HAVE TO date, get married, play nice, pretend to care, be polite, shower everyday etc...

I have a lot more respect for men that chose to stay single, date right and left and hire prostitutes than ALL the ones that constantly complain about their "married with children" lifestyles, lack of sex etc...
It gets soooo fuck'n old! :rolleyes:

You are being very cynical towards men there Blondgirl - some of actually do carwe about or wives/girlfriends, take a genuine interest, are polite, DO shower every day, and never complain about their lives.

Of course, I'm not one of them but I've been told that they do exist :)

bueno bob
08-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by binnie
And representing Team Cynicism - Bueno Bob!

Wow, you wife sure is a lucky lady :)

Hope all is well Bob?

I'm a realist; God forbid something ever happen to her (or me for that matter), but I'm in my last relationship and she knows that. I wouldn't go back into the whole "dating thing" if my life depended on it, and honestly I could live the rest of my life that way and be totally content with it. There's nothing saying you can't have female friends and all, of course, but the way I got it figured is that I got lucky when I met my wife...and if something happened to split us up, I could never nor ever would want to find somebody to take her spot.

For the physical end, there's physical things that would have to be seen to at some point down the road, but there'd be no ongoing relationship thereafter, or whatever...nobody would occupy that slot ever again...

For some people, I realize that my perspective probably wouldn't work for them, but at the point in life I'm at, it would be my only alternative. Not out of a cynical attitude or anything, but...you know, I just wouldn't see the point in it.

All is well on my front, bin! :)

bastardog
08-24-2007, 02:34 PM
I told you it was time to start the lies....

She was waiting for you to do the move and lost the faith.

Antman
08-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Dude, is this the shy chick from the other thread?

Dan
08-24-2007, 04:21 PM
Yes.:)

Nickdfresh
08-24-2007, 08:45 PM
What are the alternatives other than whores?

You can have a "friend with benefits," and the like. But that also gets problematic and hurtful if one of the two begins to have serious feelings...

Antman
08-25-2007, 11:02 AM
Did you fart while she was blowing you? I heard that's a no no.

Nickdfresh
08-25-2007, 02:23 PM
So, did you get any action?

Maybe she was only trying to get into your pants and then it was onto the next one?

You were just a conquest!

Warham
08-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Yeah, is this the same babe you were going after before?

Dan
08-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Where The Fuck Is Nate?

NATEDOG001976
08-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Hey all. I was gone this weekend at the Rage Against the Machine concert, it was sweet. Still no word from her either.

blonddgirl777
08-26-2007, 05:32 PM
... Still no word from her either.

I would confront her... like I said, you diserve an explanation... at least! :confused:

blonddgirl777
08-26-2007, 05:33 PM
... Rage Against the Machine concert...

:rockit2:

Dan
08-26-2007, 08:18 PM
I would confront her... like I said, you diserve an explanation... at least! :confused:

Agree.

chi-town324
08-26-2007, 08:20 PM
call and find out whats up...at least for your own piece of mind...if she says screw you then at least you know...and maybe there is a legit reason she hasnt been in touch

thome
08-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Dog, Babe, Man, Dude!!!!!!!!1 this is all you need to know about the loveliness that is woman.

GET IT.... HOLD ON ....TO ......IT !!!

Then let her go.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xGseBw_PZRU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xGseBw_PZRU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

thome
08-26-2007, 08:27 PM
Ps Dial in some BASS.... CRANK IT!!!

Nickdfresh
08-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Start stalking...

That'll show her!

Katydid
08-26-2007, 09:40 PM

Yeah....

I forget which authority I heard this from, but it was credible. Affairs last two months.

It's considered a relationship when it goes to the higher level of understanding and getting along for longer than that.

There may be lust, and chemistry but if it feels like a sordid affair why persue it?

If there are shared feelings of respect and love, and the future is talked about and agreed upon, or disagreed upon early in the relationship then that will usually make a difference. And you will spin your wheels less in the long run.

You need to have a friendship with someone and get to know them before you have a sexual relationship. (sometimes this is learned by experience) If you find that you don't get along and agree upon certain things which are important to the relationship; then it's best to move on.

NATEDOG001976
08-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Well I took the high road. I sent her one last E-mail, it's her birthday tomorrow and I wished her a happy one. I don't have her number anymore, I was drunk this weekend and said fuck it, and erased it. I also said that it's strange that I have not heard from her in a while in my e-mail, and if she was ignoring me, that's not very nice thing to do. I also said if I offender her in any way, it was not my intention, but I have no clue what I could of done to her for her not to talk to me. So I'll just wait, at least I said my part without sounding like a dick (I think) I also said I miss hearing from her, That's all I can do it this point.....

ALinChainz
08-26-2007, 10:06 PM
This advice from a troll who's husband ran screaming away from her at a break-neck speed.

Nickdfresh
08-27-2007, 12:41 AM
If you really, really like her bro., do something stupidly romantic like sending her flowers or a poem or love letter.

If not, let it go and never make contact with her again.

The choice is yours...

NATEDOG001976
08-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Maybe she was a Ghost??? I can do no more, this is the strangest dating sitiation I've ever been in...lol. I guess she know where to find me.

binnie
08-27-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm a realist; God forbid something ever happen to her (or me for that matter), but I'm in my last relationship and she knows that. I wouldn't go back into the whole "dating thing" if my life depended on it, and honestly I could live the rest of my life that way and be totally content with it. There's nothing saying you can't have female friends and all, of course, but the way I got it figured is that I got lucky when I met my wife...and if something happened to split us up, I could never nor ever would want to find somebody to take her spot.

For the physical end, there's physical things that would have to be seen to at some point down the road, but there'd be no ongoing relationship thereafter, or whatever...nobody would occupy that slot ever again...

For some people, I realize that my perspective probably wouldn't work for them, but at the point in life I'm at, it would be my only alternative. Not out of a cynical attitude or anything, but...you know, I just wouldn't see the point in it.

All is well on my front, bin! :)

OK, now you've said that the earlier post makes more sense to me :)

I can see your point of view now Bob, but I would always need to be in some form of relationship I think - each to their own I guess.

Plus, I'm too tight with money to pay for whores!

binnie
08-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Well I took the high road. I sent her one last E-mail, it's her birthday tomorrow and I wished her a happy one. I don't have her number anymore, I was drunk this weekend and said fuck it, and erased it. I also said that it's strange that I have not heard from her in a while in my e-mail, and if she was ignoring me, that's not very nice thing to do. I also said if I offender her in any way, it was not my intention, but I have no clue what I could of done to her for her not to talk to me. So I'll just wait, at least I said my part without sounding like a dick (I think) I also said I miss hearing from her, That's all I can do it this point.....

Balls in her court now dude, leave it at that.

In the meantime, find a "practice" girl to have some fun with :)

blonddgirl777
08-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Well I took the high road. I sent her one last E-mail, it's her birthday tomorrow and I wished her a happy one. I don't have her number anymore, .....

That's it!
You've done your part!

IF you said or did something wrong or to offend her or anything, the least that she can do is let you know... and not in a month... NOW!

You've waited long enough, I mean a phone call takes 3 minutes and can be made at anytime.

If you don't hear from her anytime soon then in my book, she doesn't care enough...

blonddgirl777
08-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
If you really, really like her bro., do something stupidly romantic like sending her flowers or a poem or love letter...

That is also a good (last attempt) idea...
But don't go too TOO far!

jharp84
08-27-2007, 08:19 PM
I've been "fucked" around all life due to the "nice guy" thing! Now, after divorce, i will not seek out whores, however I will hit on "milfs" at the grocery store!! Fuck all that other shit(buying the clothes, asking the date, killing yourself trying to find the "right thing" to do, originality, all the FUCKIN EFFORT that more often goes to waste!! FUCK IT ALL!! I AM DONE!!! Unless the milfs say yes!! 42 yrs. old!! SAD FUCKIN FACT!!!

Dan
08-27-2007, 08:22 PM
but don't go too TOO far!

Like Sending Naked Pictures Of Yourself With Another Woman.:D

bueno bob
08-28-2007, 12:30 AM
OK, now you've said that the earlier post makes more sense to me :)

I can see your point of view now Bob, but I would always need to be in some form of relationship I think - each to their own I guess.

Plus, I'm too tight with money to pay for whores!

Dime a dozen on this side of the pond, bro...

:D

binnie
08-28-2007, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Like Sending Naked Pictures Of Yourself With Another Woman.:D

Why stop at one: send a pic of yourself with a women's sotfball team!

Dan
08-28-2007, 03:21 AM
Why stop at one: send a pic of yourself with a women's sotfball team!

Have You Done This Before,Binnie?

blonddgirl777
08-28-2007, 04:03 AM
... women's sotfball team!

I suggest more like a beach volley ball team... you know... the ones with the extra long legs and 0% body fat that get to wear bikinis and a suntan only... ;)

blonddgirl777
08-28-2007, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by jharp84
... Unless the milfs say yes!! 42 yrs. old!! SAD FUCKIN FACT!!!

Yes but on a brighter side, I noticed that people dating in their 40's don't have any time to waist...
They pretty much know what they want (and don't want) in a mate and are ready to move on...

If I was to find myself single now at 40, I would certailny want to skip all the bull shit and mind games.
I wouldn't have time for that!

But what do I know... I've been out of the dating game for over 16 years now! :eek:

binnie
08-28-2007, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Have You Done This Before,Binnie?

binnie
08-28-2007, 04:30 AM
I suggest more like a beach volley ball team... you know... the ones with the extra long legs and 0% body fat that get to wear bikinis and a suntan only... ;)

So many mental images...

Mmmmmmm.....

blonddgirl777
08-28-2007, 04:44 AM
... If I was to find myself single now at 40, I would certailny want to skip all the bull shit and mind games.
I wouldn't have time for that!...

I don't mean that I would go around dating to start a new relationship a.s.a.p. ( I probably wouldn't) but I would certailny know within the first 30 secs. of talking (and listening) to a guy if he's either good for; possible relationship, just friends, Ain't Taklin' 'Bout Love, good conversation only or "up to no good gotta find a way to leave NOW!"

blonddgirl777
08-28-2007, 04:47 AM
So many mental images...

Mmmmmmm.....

Have you seen a game lately?

All butt shots and sweatty, oily skin!

binnie
08-28-2007, 05:12 AM
Have you seen a game lately?

All butt shots and sweatty, oily skin!

Damnit Blondgirl!

I'm trying to concentrate on my work, and these images are stuck in my head! :D

NATEDOG001976
08-28-2007, 04:26 PM
Well, fuck it! Here's what I wrote to her!

"Well, I guess you don’t want to talk to me anymore. Thanks though, I had a lot of fun with you. I must say I’m disappointed in the fact that you can’t even respond to me when all I’ve been is nice to you in the last couple months. I don’t have any time to play games."

binnie
08-28-2007, 05:12 PM

"Well, I guess you don’t want to talk to me anymore. Thanks though, I had a lot of fun with you. I must say I’m disappointed in the fact that you can’t even respond to me when all I’ve been is nice to you in the last couple months. I don’t have any time to play games."

Well, if that doesn't get an explanation out of her nothing will. I hope she gives you some closure :)

Best to try and forget about her and move on - if you allow yourself to get fired up, you're only hurting yourself.

Ally_Kat
08-28-2007, 05:16 PM

Not to be too insensitive, I'm going to LOL pretty hard if she's in, say, the hospital or something and not getting these messages. lol :D

binnie
08-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Not to be too insensitive, I'm going to LOL pretty hard if she's in, say, the hospital or something and not getting these messages. lol :D

5 stars for that one, I actually fell off my chair laughing!

Warham
08-28-2007, 05:44 PM
You would think that if she had been dating him for a few months, that he would have found out somehow if she were in the hospital.

If you don't know things like that after a few months, then a real relationship ain't happenin'.

NATEDOG001976
08-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Who know's?? I hope she's not in the hospital, the last text message I received from her a little over a week a go was upbeat and friendly, like she wanted to talk to me. That's what makes this all soooo strange!

Dan
08-28-2007, 08:12 PM
What About Her Friends,Have You Talked To Them?

Ally_Kat
08-28-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by WAR
You would think that if she had been dating him for a few months, that he would have found out somehow if she were in the hospital.

If you don't know things like that after a few months, then a real relationship ain't happenin'.

Well, I jest. But thinking it over, I have a lot of friends that would be out of the loop if I ever dropped dead. Fam doesn't know them or my passwords for diff email/gadget accounts.

I'm so ~*secretive*~

blonddgirl777
08-28-2007, 08:26 PM
Personally, I wouldn't take that shit... I mean... how long has it been now (without any news)?

If she doesn't have a valid explanation (like the hospital) I'd say: "Bye Bye!"

But that's just me...
I'm the kind who absolutely needs to know "what's up" (whatever it is) and who really feels that I diserve at least, to be talked to as a mate...
I don't bargain on communication!

Actually, if I really think about it, I just can't deal with those people that just don't talk... I find it highly manipulative on their part and refuse to play that game... they can go pout elswhere!

Again... that's just me...

blonddgirl777
08-28-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by WAR
... If you don't know things like that after a few months, then a real relationship ain't happenin'.

Agreed!

Warham
08-28-2007, 10:49 PM
Who know's?? I hope she's not in the hospital, the last text message I received from her a little over a week a go was upbeat and friendly, like she wanted to talk to me. That's what makes this all soooo strange!

Could have been abducted by some aliens...

Warham
08-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I'm so ~*secretive*~

Did I ever tell you I like that? :D

PlexiBrown
08-28-2007, 11:33 PM
How do you date a girl for 3 months, get along great, go on a weekend together at my cabin...then boooom...you hear nothing from her for a week.

Once the 3 month infatuation period is over all bets are off.

NATEDOG001976
08-29-2007, 12:41 AM
Agreed!

Blonddgirl777: Too bad you are taken already, you sound like my kind of girl!

Dan
08-29-2007, 12:54 AM

Leave The Army MILF Alone.:D

blonddgirl777
08-29-2007, 01:04 AM

One thing for sure... I'm the "no fuckin' around" kind of girl! L.O.L.

I don't know... When I met my husband, I was only 23 and I remember the situation very clearly...

I was going to start these mind games like: not letting him know I loved him too soon, not calling back too soon, not saying too much, avoiding seing him, etc... but a good friend of mine that was near 30 years old at the time told me to stop the immaturities and just say what I had to say and when it needed to be said.

That's all!

I think that when you love someone enough to call him a boyfriend, you should be happy to include him in your life and that feeling should grow bigger and bigger as you go...

blonddgirl777
08-29-2007, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Dan
... MILF...

Now that's my new nick name at home... :o
I am still debating weather I like it or I get offended by it... :confused:

I'll keep you posted!

Dan
08-29-2007, 01:51 AM

binnie
08-29-2007, 03:22 AM
Now that's my new nick name at home... :o
I am still debating weather I like it or I get offended by it... :confused:

I'll keep you posted!

How about "Yummy Mummy"? :D

Isaac R.
08-29-2007, 03:55 AM

Yeah....

I'm not gonna even waste the time it would take to read teh responses...you don't deserve a fucking call back.
Act like a Man FerChristSakes..."i'm about to say fuck it...and get rid of her phone number and e-mail, everything."
Grow the Fuck Up.
:rolleyes:

NATEDOG001976
08-29-2007, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Isaac R.
I'm not gonna even waste the time it would take to read teh responses...you don't deserve a fucking call back.
Act like a Man FerChristSakes..."i'm about to say fuck it...and get rid of her phone number and e-mail, everything."
Grow the Fuck Up.
:rolleyes:

Well excuse me...MR. dating expert Isaac R! Excuse me for also having feelings and asking for advice. Would you like it more that I act like a macho hockey player all the time? I could but what's the point!

thome
08-29-2007, 12:30 PM
You could allways keep chasing the tail and maybe win but ..

Somethin else might slip thru your hands.

Women are just like buses if you wait long enough another might just pass you by or show up on time or run you over or cost to much or
be too slow ah fukk it just play the vid..

Originally posted by thome
Dog, Babe, Man, Dude!!!!!!!!1 this is all you need to know about the loveliness that is woman.

GET IT.... HOLD ON ....TO ......IT !!!

Then let her go.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xGseBw_PZRU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xGseBw_PZRU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Warham
08-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Anybody who says that you should be tough and 'act like a man' probably cries when they hear Air Supply on the radio.

Take it with a grain of salt.

blonddgirl777
08-29-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Isaac R.
... Act like a Man FerChristSakes...

And that would be like...???

thome
08-29-2007, 12:54 PM
This song saved my life a hundred years ago.

If your at work click later ..Warning!!!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DubI2lKBnXY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DubI2lKBnXY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

binnie
08-29-2007, 01:21 PM
Nate, the best advice anyone can give you is to be yourself. I can't tell you how many women I know who wish they knew guys who actually wanted a serious relationship, were comfortable discussion feelings and not afraid to show emotion (but without being needy): if you do that, which the impression I'm getting, you will eventually be fighting them off :)

Viking
08-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Pussy is great

Pussy is grand

But if you ain't got no pussy

There's always your hand.

:D :D :D :D :D

Dan
08-29-2007, 08:24 PM
LOL

Ally_Kat
08-29-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Viking
Pussy is great

Pussy is grand

But if you ain't got no pussy

There's always your hand.

:D :D :D :D :D

You're such a romantic. :D

Ally_Kat
08-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Did I ever tell you I like that? :D

oh...do tell! ;)

Ally_Kat
08-29-2007, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Could have been abducted by some aliens...

lost my best friend that way :(

NATEDOG001976
08-31-2007, 12:04 PM
Not even a response, not a peep! What a bitch!!!!

bastardog
08-31-2007, 06:06 PM
Come on.....you can go to her home instead of been sending messages.

That would be the first thing to do when you notice that she does not respond your first couple of e-mails.

bastardog
08-31-2007, 06:07 PM
buy a gun and use it...

Mt. Krakalak
09-01-2007, 08:30 AM
Maybe she was a Ghost??? I can do no more, this is the strangest dating sitiation I've ever been in...lol. I guess she know where to find me.

She sounds like a HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS!
Just sayin'.

ThrillsNSpills
09-02-2007, 07:31 PM
1. Win the Lottery

2. Cure Cancer

3. Then walk arm in arm with a beautiful girl back and forth on your shy girl's street. Hire a guy to walk behind you with a bass drum and cymbal playing Bron-y-aur Stomp by Zeppelin.

I bet Cyrano never tried that shit.

CVH Rulz
09-02-2007, 08:43 PM

Don't call women bitches, dude. Not cool. If she is a shy adult, she has some issues you don't know about. You are clearly not the one for her. Live and let live and move on.

Isn't this the third dating advice thread you have started? Maybe YOU are just not ready for a relationship. No biggie.

DirtyDeeds
09-03-2007, 02:00 AM

Once I had something similar to this happen, only it was with a female friend, not a girlfriend (either way, girls are whacko). Anywho, I couldn't figure out why she wasn't responding to me since the last time I had talked to her we were getting along great. It turns out what bothered her was that I left a sarcastic message on her voice mail. It wasn't anything inappropriate; I was just saying we needed to meet up again soon (by the time I left this message, it had seemed like she was already ignoring me). Apparently she didn't get the sarcasm, and when I ran into her a month later, and I asked what was going on, she kept turning away from me and not even giving me the time of day. She wouldn't believe me that it was sarcasm. I thought it was obvious. I guess it wasn't. Whatever, she was a bitch in retrospect.

Isaac R.
09-03-2007, 05:46 AM
Well excuse me...MR. dating expert Isaac R! Excuse me for also having feelings and asking for advice. Would you like it more that I act like a macho hockey player all the time? I could but what's the point!
No Sir...You'll have to excuse me for what I posted:rolleyes:
I was half joking and not entirely sober that night:guzzle:

Sincere apologies if I offended ya :)

blonddgirl777
09-03-2007, 06:46 PM

I think you've waited long enough... you are "legally" allowed to start dating again.

Unless there is a valid reason why she didn't get both your phone and mail messages...
I'd say drop her like a wet Kleenex!

blonddgirl777
09-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Anyway... it's not like you have a problem getting those girls!

Dan
09-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Anyway... it's not like you have a problem getting those girls!

Maybe Not The Same Ones.:D

Baby's On Fire
09-05-2007, 07:34 PM

Yeah....

Every woman alive, and who has ever lived, is a money-grubbing, selfish ungrateful whore. Everyone one of them except my mother.

I would write a book, but I just gave away the whle plot.

The secret is, my friend, to ignore the bitch. It will drive her crazy. Guaranteed. She is doing to you what you should be doing to her.

blonddgirl777
09-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
... Everyone one of them except my mother....

And me! :D

Baby's On Fire
09-05-2007, 09:21 PM
And me! :D

LMAO. Of course, you gorgeous thing.

When I saw you replied I was waiting for a serious tongue-lashing. Actually, now that I think of it, I would like you to give me a serious tongue-lashing. :D

blonddgirl777
09-05-2007, 09:23 PM
... The secret is, my friend, to ignore the bitch. It will drive her crazy. Guaranteed. She is doing to you what you should be doing to her.

Why would that bother her at all... SHE's the one who's been ignoring him... she definitely doesn't give 2 shits!

Besides, her actions show that she probably wants to be left alone and move on... (wich could be already done as we speak, if she's really "all that")...

blonddgirl777
09-05-2007, 09:26 PM
... tongue-lashing. :D

What is that ???

blonddgirl777
09-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Hey, are you coming to the MTL concert or the TO one (if any)?

Baby's On Fire
09-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Hey, are you coming to the MTL concert or the TO one (if any)?

If you wanna hook up I'll go to Montreal. Toronto is it for me.

Baby's On Fire
09-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Why would that bother her at all... SHE's the one who's been ignoring him... she definitely doesn't give 2 shits!

Besides, her actions show that she probably wants to be left alone and move on... (wich could be already done as we speak, if she's really "all that")...

Well, my point to the young man is that she is playing the game. Just cuz she doesn't respond doesn't mean she isn't interested. It's what women do. The key to being a good and responsible man is to turn the tables, and give her a taste of her own medicine. :D

Baby's On Fire
09-05-2007, 09:32 PM
What is that ???

I would be honoured and humbled to demonstrate for you at the Montreal VH show. Or maybe after would be more suitable. :D

blonddgirl777
09-05-2007, 09:34 PM
If you wanna hook up I'll go to Montreal. Toronto is it for me.

There will be Myself, my husband, Franksters (from the Army) and his wife, other friends of ours... and I will try to find out if the other Army Montrealers want to meet up for a drink (or 2... or 3...) afterwards ???

For sure, you are wellcome!

Baby's On Fire
09-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Any tickets available for Montreal? What is the date?

blonddgirl777
09-05-2007, 09:37 PM
I would be honoured and humbled to demonstrate for you at the Montreal VH show. Or maybe after would be more suitable. :D

No, I'm too curious... tell me NOW!!!

blonddgirl777
09-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Well, my point to the young man is that she is playing the game. Just cuz she doesn't respond doesn't mean she isn't interested. It's what women do. The key to being a good and responsible man is to turn the tables, and give her a taste of her own medicine. :D

And I hate to admit, but the weird thing is... it might just work! :rolleyes: L.O.L.

blonddgirl777
09-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Any tickets available for Montreal? What is the date?

The show is Nov. 10th. (a saturday) and the tix on sale Sept. 8th at noon...

Nickdfresh
09-05-2007, 09:58 PM
I hate to say this, but she's probably "seeing" (FWB) someone else that she has more feelings for than has for her...

blonddgirl777
09-05-2007, 10:05 PM
I hate to say...

You hate to say and I hate to admit... don't you just hate that? :o L.O.L.

CVH Rulz
09-05-2007, 10:40 PM
more feelings for than has for her...

Should we read between the words? LOL

NATEDOG001976
09-06-2007, 12:05 AM
I've fogotten about her...blah. Anyway this girl I was seeing about 3 months a go has recently started calling and texting me a lot lately. When I was dating her she had recently gotten out of a relationship, so she really was not ready for anything at that time, I think her last relationship ended messy, and I understood. We pretty much ended on good terms, but I was dissapointed because we got along great and I saw us going somewhere. Fast foward 3 month to now....now she wants to start seeing me again, she says I'm a great guy and we agreed that we both met at kind of strange time for both of us. She wants me to come up to her place for the weekend, she recently moved 2 hours north of me (that's not too long) I just find this odd. anyone else think that?

Dan
09-06-2007, 01:28 AM
WTF?

CVH Rulz
09-06-2007, 07:50 AM
Every woman alive, and who has ever lived, is a money-grubbing, selfish ungrateful whore. Everyone one of them except my mother.

Ah, so you're gay then!

ThrillsNSpills
09-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Dan
WTF?

no shit

scamper
09-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Start stalking...

That'll show her!

Classic :D

blonddgirl777
09-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Nate,

Just make sure we don't get "played"!
You know, women can do the too and I think sometimes, in a very subtle ways...

Warham
09-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Sounds too complicated....

binnie
09-10-2007, 07:37 AM
I've fogotten about her...blah. Anyway this girl I was seeing about 3 months a go has recently started calling and texting me a lot lately. When I was dating her she had recently gotten out of a relationship, so she really was not ready for anything at that time, I think her last relationship ended messy, and I understood. We pretty much ended on good terms, but I was dissapointed because we got along great and I saw us going somewhere. Fast foward 3 month to now....now she wants to start seeing me again, she says I'm a great guy and we agreed that we both met at kind of strange time for both of us. She wants me to come up to her place for the weekend, she recently moved 2 hours north of me (that's not too long) I just find this odd. anyone else think that?

I'd say persevere with this one. Give it a go, but don't go into it with the "this WILL be a serious realtionship" attitude, just have some fun and see where it goes. That way, if she is playing you or it doesn't work out, then yu won't get hurt.

The fact that she's in touch three months later shows that you must have made a positive impression: maybe she wasn't ready for a relationship back then (having just got out of one) but now she is.

Give it a shot, but don't get too deep too quick :D

binnie
09-10-2007, 07:38 AM
Nate,

Just make sure we don't get "played"!
You know, women can do the too and I think sometimes, in a very subtle ways...

No shit!

Women are the masters at it!

blonddgirl777
09-10-2007, 01:57 PM
No shit!

Women are the masters at it!

We say jump... you say; How high?
We say sink... you say; How low?

L.O.L. ;)

NATEDOG001976
09-10-2007, 08:30 PM
I'd say persevere with this one. Give it a go, but don't go into it with the "this WILL be a serious realtionship" attitude, just have some fun and see where it goes. That way, if she is playing you or it doesn't work out, then yu won't get hurt.

The fact that she's in touch three months later shows that you must have made a positive impression: maybe she wasn't ready for a relationship back then (having just got out of one) but now she is.

Give it a shot, but don't get too deep too quick :D

lol, I didn't even go...said fuck it...sounded to strange. I told her I just wanted to be friends. I look at it like this, she had her chance 3 months a go.