PDA

View Full Version : Death is Too Good For This Fucking Frogshit!!

Nickdfresh
08-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Convicted child killer given death
Man found guilty of kidnapping, raping, burying alive 9-year-old
The Associated Press
Updated: 3:05 p.m. ET Aug 24, 2007

INVERNESS, Fla. - A convicted sex offender was sentenced Friday to death for kidnapping 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford, raping her and burying her alive in his yard.

John Evander Couey looked straight ahead as Circuit Judge Ric Howard told him he should be executed for the 2005 crimes that led to new laws in many states cracking down on convicted sex offenders.

Sheriff's deputies hustled the handcuffed inmate out of the crowded courtroom.

The girl's father, Mark Lunsford, teared up as he listened to the judge read a detailed history of the case for nearly an hour. He hugged relatives after the sentence was read.

Outside court, Lunsford had a message for Couey: "Skip all these appeals. Take your punishment."

The jury that convicted Couey in March recommended 10-2 that he die for his crimes, but the decision was left to Howard.

An attorney for Couey, 49, had argued that he couldn't legally be executed because he is mentally retarded, but Howard brushed aside that claim in a strongly worded ruling earlier this month. Mentally retarded people cannot be executed under a 2002 U.S. Supreme Court decision.

Couey: I didn't mean to kill her
The jury convicted Couey of taking the girl in February 2005 from her bedroom to his nearby trailer, sparking a massive search. The third-grader's body was found about three weeks after she disappeared in a grave in Couey's yard, about 150 yards from her own home.

Couey, already a convicted sex offender when he committed the crime, was arrested in Georgia and confessed to the killing. That confession was thrown out as evidence because Couey did not have a lawyer present.

Despite the confession being tossed, Couey incriminated himself other times. Jail guards and investigators testified that he repeatedly admitted details of the slaying after his arrest, insisting that he hadn't meant to kill the third-grader but panicked during an intense, nationally publicized police search.

Prosecutors also had overwhelming physical evidence, including DNA from the girl's blood and Couey's semen on a mattress in his room as well as her fingerprints in a closet where investigators said she was hidden.

Couey has a criminal record that includes 24 burglary arrests, carrying a concealed weapon and indecent exposure. He was designated a sex offender for exposing himself to a 5-year-old girl in 1991.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20426743/)

This motherfucker should be sodomized daily in general population!:mad:

diamondsgirl
08-24-2007, 08:52 PM
Sickening. What that little girl went through physically and emotionally at the hands of that man.

I agree...don't kill him. Bury his ass alive.

I don't understand why his yard wasn't the first place checked??? He has a criminal record that includes 24 burglary arrests, carrying a concealed weapon and indecent exposure. He was designated a sex offender for exposing himself to a 5-year-old girl in 1991 and lives 150 yards from Jessica's home!! WTF!!

Nitro Express
08-24-2007, 09:03 PM
The mother fucker should be impaled on a sharp pole and then have pine tar put on his balls then light the buggers.

Jérôme Frenchise
08-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
This motherfucker should be sodomized daily in general population!:mad:

All right. It's always the same when this kind of atrocities are discovered: there's no legal sentence that could ever make those monsters pay the real price.

Hardrock69
08-24-2007, 10:02 PM
No shit.

The best that could be done would be severe and horrific torture, with a doctor present to insure the fuck is kept alive, but in maximum pain at all times!!!!

:mad:

There is no curse word in any language that can describe how much I want to mangle this fuckass motherfucker!!!!

Redballjets88
08-24-2007, 10:05 PM
im glad he will be gone. its people like him who justify capital punishment.

frets5150
08-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Don't kill him give him to the Father for about 5 min.;)

GO-SPURS-GO
08-25-2007, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
there's no legal sentence that could ever make those monsters pay the real price.

Sure there is, have you seen the movie “Little Nicky?":D

Nitro Express
08-25-2007, 02:25 AM
His cell mate awaits him.

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mediaplayer.swf" flashvars="file=/2007/08/toss-the-salad.flv&displayheight=321&image=/2007/08/toss-the-salad.jpg" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

frets5150
08-25-2007, 04:10 AM
I thought Aunt Jemima would prefer syrup....Fuckin Animal...

:rolleyes:

frets5150
08-25-2007, 05:15 AM
Do you think he likes butter with his ass lickin?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/Untitlediiiii.jpg

frets5150
08-25-2007, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Sickening. What that little girl went through physically and emotionally at the hands of that man.

I agree...don't kill him. Bury his ass alive.

I don't understand why his yard wasn't the first place checked??? He has a criminal record that includes 24 burglary arrests, carrying a concealed weapon and indecent exposure. He was designated a sex offender for exposing himself to a 5-year-old girl in 1991 and lives 150 yards from Jessica's home!! WTF!!

Agreed but if you were caught walkin 100 ft from Chimpies house you would be shot on site. The government don't care if they did they give this cocksucker to this girls father. I would cut his cock off sew it to his chin then would put him on a leash and walk him on all fours to all my neigbors for them to see.Then I would bring him back to my house and drive some nails into his head with a nailgun make him pick up a shovel make him dig a hole. After the hole was dug I'd beat him with the shovel till barley alive throw him in the hole and bury his ass alive. Sound good to you?

:o

frets5150
08-25-2007, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
Sure there is, have you seen the movie “Little Nicky?":D

Glad you find this amusing

Nitro Express
08-25-2007, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
Do you think he likes butter with his ass lickin?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/Untitlediiiii.jpg

ROLFLMAO!!!!! If he likes tossed salad so well he should try Zesty Italian dressing.

thome
08-25-2007, 09:52 AM
These kinds of monsters would enjoy being ass raped in prison ON MY DOLLAR!!!

If it takes more than a month and this sh!t hole hasn't been cooked .

I will be wondering what is wrong with our system.

No 11 years of appeals, No ACLU, No camping out of rite to lifers.

Cook Tha Fukk.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-25-2007, 04:51 PM
Glad you find this amusing

What the hell... Amusing?
Jérôme Frenchise wrote “there's no legal sentence that could ever make those monsters pay the real price.” I was trying to tell him that there is a better punishment. No matter how he pays in this world, his punishments in the next will be more appropriate. I’m sorry that offended you. Put down the bong and stop making fun of Aunt Jemima you racist loon. ;) Typical New Yorker.:rolleyes:

frets5150
08-25-2007, 09:37 PM
What the hell... Amusing?
Jérôme Frenchise wrote “there's no legal sentence that could ever make those monsters pay the real price.” I was trying to tell him that there is a better punishment. No matter how he pays in this world, his punishments in the next will be more appropriate. I’m sorry that offended you. Put down the bong and stop making fun of Aunt Jemima you racist loon. ;) Typical New Yorker.:rolleyes:

Well to me it was a stupid comment. And cause i'm makin fun of Aunt Jemima i'm racist? I buy log cabin anyway ever since they took the Kercheif of her cause they thought it was racist.Hmm I didn't know new yorkers were the only racists:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
08-25-2007, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by thome
These kinds of monsters would enjoy being ass raped in prison ON MY DOLLAR!!!

If it takes more than a month and this sh!t hole hasn't been cooked .

I will be wondering what is wrong with our system.

No 11 years of appeals, No ACLU, No camping out of rite to lifers.

Cook Tha Fukk.

How would you know?

You have any idea how long, or short, he would last in general population?

Nitro Express
08-25-2007, 10:39 PM
We use the term RACIST so much anymore it means nothing. Maybe it would have been better to suggest using white assed Mrs. Butterworths to flavor and lube a negro prisoner's asshole while licking it?

GO-SPURS-GO
08-25-2007, 10:50 PM
Well to me it was a stupid comment.

You might be right.

And cause i'm makin fun of Aunt Jemima i'm racist?

No... Because I mentioned the movie “Little Nicky” means that I found the brutal killing of Jessica somehow amusing?

I didn't know new yorkers were the only racists?

I’m stereotyping you New Yorkers just like you guys stereotype us “Cowboy hat wearing Texans.”:D

frets5150
08-25-2007, 10:57 PM

So because you mentioned the movie “Little Nicky that means i'm racist?:confused: Oh Texas huh a Shit kicker i dont mind.;)

GO-SPURS-GO
08-25-2007, 11:39 PM
Oh Texas Shit kicker

Heeeee Haaaaaw Buckaroo! I gots to go rustle up some vittals. See you up Yonder.:)

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin',
Rawhide!
H'yah! H'yah!

Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin',
Though the streams are swollen,
Keep them dawwgies rollin', Rawhide!
Through rain and wind and weather,
Hell bent for leather,
Wishing my girl was by my side,
All the things I'm missin'
Good vittals, love and kissin',
Are waiting at the end of my ride.

Move 'em on, hit 'em up, hit 'em up, move 'em on
Move 'em on, hit 'em up, Rawhide
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in, ride 'em im,
let 'em out, cut 'im out, Ride on in, Rawhide!
H'yah! H'yah!

Keep movin', movin', movin',
though they're disapproving,
Keep them dawwgies rollin', Rawhide!
Don't try to understand them,
Just rope and throw and brand 'em,
Soon we'll be living high and wide!
My heart's calculating,
My true love will be waiting,
Be waiting at the end of my ride.

Move 'em on, hit 'em up, hit 'em up, move 'em on
Move 'em on, hit 'em up, Rawhide
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in, ride 'em im,
let 'em out, cut 'im out, Ride on in, Rawhide!
H'yah! H'yah!

Rawhide!
H'yah! H'yah!
Rawhide!

GO-SPURS-GO
08-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Here you go Frets5150.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iNvgJkKTec"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iNvgJkKTec" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>:D :D :D

FORD
08-27-2007, 05:37 PM
Here you go Frets5150.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iNvgJkKTec"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iNvgJkKTec" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>:D :D :D

Fuck that.... too slow.

Try this version.....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zk1HzMoo3Js"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zk1HzMoo3Js" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

GO-SPURS-GO
08-27-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Fuck that.... too slow.

Try this version.....

The music was cool, the vocals were horrible. No structure or melody. I guess for the style of music they are playing, that was the intention.

I'm still waiting for your response to my offer on page 2, post #45 and 47 on this thread. I'll be waiting... Don't make me go hunting you down for a response.:D

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48933&perpage=30&pagenumber=2

VanHalener
08-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

There is no curse word in any language that can describe how much I want to mangle this fuckass motherfucker!!!!

Skin this fucker and shake salt on him every few minutes. Rinse and repeat until he dies.

No, fuck that! Bash in his fucking head and leave him out in a field for nature to tend to.

Rat Salade
08-28-2007, 12:16 AM
ya'll should really hear the talk about this guy in florida. i'm not much for gossip but damn, it's interesting. he should be buried alive just like he did to that little girl.