PDA

View Full Version : Add

Simplywonderful
05-10-2004, 09:47 PM
I believe that ADD should be call ADA. Attention deficit Advancement. I feel that in the fast pace world people need fast working brains and that is what I have. I can seem easily distracted but really I am just processing several thoughts at once. Granted it gets in my way once in a while but that is because I am still in the learning prosess. So easily is it medicated with the wrong drugs. It need Valium or Zanexx to settle the panic attacks it causes. Like I said I am still learning how to use it to my advantage. It doesn't disable me it makes me better and productive. Right?

SoCalChelle
05-10-2004, 10:58 PM
Huh? Oh look, something shiny....

*wandering off*

Sweet Irony
05-11-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
Huh? Oh look, something shiny....

*wandering off*

LMAO!!

Sweet Irony
05-11-2004, 12:19 PM
Sorry, sw, that just struck me funny....

Now, what was the original question? :confused:

Viking
05-11-2004, 07:47 PM
I believe ADD should be called 'YOU NEED A SLAP IN BACK OF THE FUCKING HEAD AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING Syndrome'........

Simplywonderful
05-11-2004, 08:40 PM
It is not my fault that I have a hundred several thoughts at once. It is my ADA asshole. You don't appently understand because you don't have what I have so if there is nothing else, FUCK YOU!!!!

SoCalChelle
05-23-2004, 01:14 PM
Dude, if that was directed at me, I'm sorry. I was just playing. Didn't mean to piss you off.

twonabomber
05-23-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Viking
I believe ADD should be called 'YOU NEED A SLAP IN BACK OF THE FUCKING HEAD AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING Syndrome'........

no shit. when we were kids, there was no ADD. we got our asses beat if we fucked up, we knew it, and it kept ya in line. now, some do-gooder pacifist tree hugger's gonna say, "but it's a chemical imbalance..." yeah, well, a coupla good shots, and those motherfuckin' chemicals balance right the fuck back up.

Simplywonderful
05-23-2004, 08:49 PM
It isn't a chemical inbalance. Think about it. The world is all about the bigger better thing. Wouldn't it make sence that our brains would change to adapt to the world. The problem is that it has only been a little while and we need to figure out how to use it correctly.