PDA

View Full Version : Bush Opens Up in New Book

frets5150
09-04-2007, 09:44 PM
President Bush gets unusually candid with author Robert Draper in interviews for his new book, "Dead Certain," which debuted Tuesday. Below, take a look at Bush's personal insights and some of what the author writes about the inner workings of the administration. "I've got God's shoulder to cry on, and I cry a lot," Bush told biographer Robert Draper, referring to war casualties. "I'll bet I've shed more tears than you can count as president.":rolleyes:

DEMON CUNT
09-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
President Bush gets unusually candid with author Robert Draper in interviews for his new book, "Dead Certain," which debuted Tuesday. Below, take a look at Bush's personal insights and some of what the author writes about the inner workings of the administration. "I've got God's shoulder to cry on, and I cry a lot," Bush told biographer Robert Draper, referring to war casualties. "I'll bet I've shed more tears than you can count as president.":rolleyes:

He cries?!? What a pussy!

Got link?

frets5150
09-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
He cries?!? What a pussy!

Got link?

Shit I forgot sorry

http://news.aol.com/story/ar/_a/bush-opens-up-in-new-book/20070904121609990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

LoungeMachine
09-05-2007, 12:18 AM
This PIECE OF SHIT of a pResident, who is BARELY a human being in reality, actually said he is "playing for oct-nov [2008] " when speaking of the war and troop levels.

THIS COCK-SUCKING SCUMBAG IS PLAYING ACTUAL POLITICS WITH THE TROOPS.

Fuck you Bush.

Just plain fuck you......

frets5150
09-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Man if it were his own daugthers he would not even cry. Who the fuck is Chimpie trying to fool Fuckin Devil.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/Untitled.jpgchimpdevil.jpg

BITEYOASS
09-05-2007, 11:09 AM
The only time he cries is when Jeff Gannon fucks him too hard. LOL

Baby's On Fire
09-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by frets5150

He probably does when he reads the latest polls. Or when he can't kill more people than he already has killed.