PDA

View Full Version : What is Russia up to????

Don Corleone
09-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Don't know if this has reached state side, but twice in as many weeks RAF fighters have been scrambled to intercept Russia bombers approaching UK airspace

True Russia has a right to do this, but to me it almost seems as though they are probing. Seeing how far they can get before being intercepted, and more importantly timing the intercepts.

Anyone got any thoughts on this????

LoungeMachine
09-07-2007, 07:37 PM
They're practicing for when they have to side with Iran and Syria.

Buy canned goods now.

:gulp:

Baby's On Fire
09-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Don't know if this has reached state side, but twice in as many weeks RAF fighters have been scrambled to intercept Russia bombers approaching UK airspace

True Russia has a right to do this, but to me it almost seems as though they are probing. Seeing how far they can get before being intercepted, and more importantly timing the intercepts.

Russian girls are the prettiest in the World.

I love Russia and hope they take over the World. The girls will be closer then.

Nickdfresh
09-07-2007, 09:01 PM
You should see the three Russia bar maids that were at this one tavern over the summer --ooof!

Baby's On Fire
09-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You should see the three Russia bar maids that were at this one tavern over the summer --ooof!

I know several Russian girls. They are fucking spectacular. I've never seen an ugly one. Whether it's the water, the air, Chernobyl, who cares.

Hands down the hottest chicks on the planet.

Nitro Express
09-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
Russian girls are the prettiest in the World.

I love Russia and hope they take over the World. The girls will be closer then.

The ones with the Nordic blood sure are and they aren't spoiled like American women are. I have sevral Russian friends and have been to Russia sevral times. No nonesense people and if they like you, loyal as hell.

Nitro Express
09-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Do you remember during the Cold War we used to make fun of their women and show them to be ugly bags? Boy was that bullshit.

Don Corleone
09-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

LOL - you never know.

Russia aren't quite the spent force that alot of people think they are. Add China into the mix and you've got an interesting potential situation.

In Russia and China (more so) you have 2 potential Super Powers.

BITEYOASS
09-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Don Corleone

Yeah, Bush is still president and the fuckin coked up nutjob still has access to the button. So the world doesn't know WTF he is gonna do! I can't wait for all the fundies to be kicked out in 08', then the world will be safer.

Nitro Express
09-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Put yourself in Putin's shoes. You head a country that has turned into the wild west with rampant crime. Terrorism is a problem, the economy is a problem, law and order is a problem.

Now you are an ex KGB guy and those are the methods you know so let's bring some of the old Soviet law and order back but keep the capatalism. It's worked well for China.

We can't criticize Russia. They did everything they said they would. They disarmed, they followed the treaties, and got rewarded by NATO expanding right to their border and the US invadeds two sovergn nations and has set up military bases with easy striking distance of Russia.

We've spooked them badly and they don't trust us. Plus, the US and Europe are fading economic areas compared to China. China also is a potential enemy getting stronger that wants access to Russian resources. How do you avoid conflict in the future? Cut some deals with China.

I deffinately see Russia siding with China. They don't trust us anymore.

Nickdfresh
09-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Putin's out to flex muscles for internal consumption...

I think he's learned that it's a lot harder to use energy as an economic weapon than he thought, so now he's going back to the more traditional Russian trump card of arms...

I don't think Britain would have a serious problem defending themselves even WITHOUT NATO forces...

And if one of his Blackjacks (or whatever they were) "gets through," the UK's Polarises certainly would in response...

Don Corleone
09-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Putin is definitely flexing muscles to show the world that Russia is still a military power to be reckoned with, and to be honest I can't blame him.

The trigger for all this is Bush oddly enough - building/proposing new missile bases right on the Russia's borders.

Nitro Express
09-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Buy canned goods now.

:gulp:

I'm ready!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qeUsIsaMGU0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qeUsIsaMGU0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Baby's On Fire
09-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Put yourself in Putin's shoes. You head a country that has turned into the wild west with rampant crime. Terrorism is a problem, the economy is a problem, law and order is a problem.

Now you are an ex KGB guy and those are the methods you know so let's bring some of the old Soviet law and order back but keep the capatalism. It's worked well for China.

We can't criticize Russia. They did everything they said they would. They disarmed, they followed the treaties, and got rewarded by NATO expanding right to their border and the US invadeds two sovergn nations and has set up military bases with easy striking distance of Russia.

We've spooked them badly and they don't trust us. Plus, the US and Europe are fading economic areas compared to China. China also is a potential enemy getting stronger that wants access to Russian resources. How do you avoid conflict in the future? Cut some deals with China.

I deffinately see Russia siding with China. They don't trust us anymore.

Russia's sudden military aggressiveness is probably due to the proposed missile shield. That has freaked them out big time.

Putin may be using psychological pressure to stem the USA and concede to Russia's wanting to have one of the radar sites in Zhazakhstan.

Nitro Express
09-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
Russia's sudden military aggressiveness is probably due to the proposed missile shield. That has freaked them out big time.

Putin may be using psychological pressure to stem the USA and concede to Russia's wanting to have one of the radar sites in Zhazakhstan.

Exactly. Russia is saying "Don't fuck with us".

Baby's On Fire
09-09-2007, 07:45 PM
And so they should. The USA encurages Russia to be democratic and yet they try and exclude Russia from missile defence and prssure them into doing what the US wants.

I'm with Russia on this 100 percent.

If the US wants to be freidns with Russia, they need to trust them and include them in issues that affect the World.

In other words, give and take.