PDA

View Full Version : Why do us Liberals hate Bush's Quagmire In Iraq?

DEMON CUNT
09-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Congress never declared "war." More about the state of "war" here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war_by_the_United_States

It is not a "war" but the illegal invasion and occupation of a sovereign state. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states#I

The UN weapons inspectors along with the humanitarian workers were called out by then U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan after Bush threatened the sovereign state of Iraq. So it was in fact BUSH who interfered with the weapons inspectors.

More here: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/17/iraq/main544280.shtml

Do you remember Colin Powell testifying before Congress about all of Saddam's weapons? Remember the demo vial of anthrax? One could argue that Congress was terrorized into authorizing our cowboy president's use of our military.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ZTLmOoPzjs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ZTLmOoPzjs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Incidentally, Iraq never attacked us and had nothing to do with 911.

Check this out:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v0wbpKCdkkQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v0wbpKCdkkQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Any other questions?

(Fuck, I do an hour of research and Lounge closes cadaverdog's thread! Sorry, had to post this!)

LoungeMachine
09-08-2007, 03:00 AM
Fuckin A DC...

There you go again, confusing the yokels with facts, history, logic, and evidence....

Now their little heads will explode.

Next you'll be telling us The Bush Administration actually had war plans drawn up within weeks of 09.11.01 to take out Saddam, but first had to put on a dog and pony show in Afghanistan, playing tag with OBL.

You scamp.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
09-08-2007, 03:11 AM
Let us not forget our Commander Codpiece declared Mission Accomplished over 3,000 American Lives ago......

All we've been doing since then is propping up puppet governments in hopes they can keep the warring factions at bay long enough to pass legistlation giving American Oil Conglomerates exclusive rights to the Oil....

Oh, and arming the SAME guys who we were calling "insurgents" just months ago.......

But it would all be worth it for the cadaverdudes of the world if we could just find those pesky caches of Ricin.

Too bad Rummy didnt bother to guard the ACTUAL ammo dumps deserted by the Rebulican Guard [ironic, no?] that became known quickly as I.E.D's

Jesus Christ people, can you really be so gullible?

Do you even know the so-called "benchmarks" are almost exclusively about THE OIL????

LoungeMachine
09-08-2007, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT

It is not a "war" but the illegal invasion and occupation of a sovereign state. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states#I

WTF is a sovereign nation????

Fuck it, let him explain it....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W28CQQsH9S8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W28CQQsH9S8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DEMON CUNT
09-08-2007, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
WTF is a sovereign nation????

Fuck it, let him explain it....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W28CQQsH9S8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W28CQQsH9S8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Yep! Some people even voted for that guy twice. Makes you wonder what they saw in him. Perhaps it was the golden glow of two flaming towers shining off his fake cowboy ass.

Nitro Express
09-08-2007, 03:59 AM
Great explanation in a nutshell Demon Cunt! Bush painted a huge scary picture and duped the Congress and many of the citizens into backing an Iraq invasion.

Saddam Hussain was always a bad guy. He was torturing people while he was our allie and before that. Having Saddam in power kept Iran at bay. He kept the Sunnis and Shites in line. The Middle East became scarier with Saddam gone and whoever replaces him will be even worse.

DEMON CUNT
09-08-2007, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Great explanation in a nutshell Demon Cunt!

Thanks, Bro!

DEMON CUNT
09-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Bump!

Gosh! Not a single response from the ROTH ARMY neocon nutjobs!

Warham
09-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Bump!

Gosh! Not a single response from the ROTH ARMY neocon nutjobs!

That's one of the reasons why there aren't any 'neocons' left.

You'll figure it out if you think about it long enough. The only reason I'm still here is probably the laughs, or that I'm certifiably insane.

Warham
09-09-2007, 10:56 PM
I have a question for you though.

Why did you liberals hate Bush prior to the Iraq War?

Lqskdiver
09-09-2007, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by WAR

You'll figure it out if you think about it long enough. The only reason I'm still here is probably the laughs, or that I'm certifiably insane.

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Mptv/1330/8991_0007.jpg

"What are you doin' here? You oughta be out in a convertible bird-doggin' chicks and bangin' beaver."

Nitro Express
09-09-2007, 11:23 PM
Oh. But this guy says war is good.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4MUf3ffSjE4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4MUf3ffSjE4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
09-09-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by WAR

I come here for the naked women.

sadaist
09-10-2007, 01:24 AM
The Middle East became scarier with Saddam gone

Ain't that the truth. The people fighting us now aren't scared of us, but they were scared shitless of Saddam.

sadaist
09-10-2007, 01:28 AM

One could argue that Congress was terrorized into authorizing our cowboy president's use of our military.

Don't forget the citizens of the US. I believe part of the problem is that a lot of people here thought it would be like the 1st Gulf War. Our military goes in and within days thousands of Iraqi fighters are waving white flags while marching through the desert behind our A1 Abrams.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by WAR

Hate? No.

Before the illegal invasion, I just considered him to be a mediocre politician. A pro-death penalty religious zealot son of privilege.

He was investigated by the SEC for insider trading (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_insider_trading_allegations). Same tricks his friend Kenny Boy Lay pulled at Enron. His oil companies failed. He has proven his incompetence over and over and over.

His close ties to the Saudi Royal family are pretty disgusting as well.

Then came 911 and you people turned him into a god.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
Don't forget the citizens of the US. I believe part of the problem is that a lot of people here thought it would be like the 1st Gulf War. Our military goes in and within days thousands of Iraqi fighters are waving white flags while marching through the desert behind our A1 Abrams.

Yep, that is the story they sold to the American people. Shock and awe, greeted as liberators, etc.

Nitro Express
09-10-2007, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
Ain't that the truth. The people fighting us now aren't scared of us, but they were scared shitless of Saddam.

Yeah. Saddam was going, you may get those 72 virgins but I'm going to give you a slow agonizing hell of a ride there and then you will find all the virgins look like Sammy Hagar.

Nitro Express
09-10-2007, 07:23 AM
Yep, that is the story they sold to the American people. Shock and awe, greeted as liberators, etc.

No. Shock and Awe is what the balls of the Abu Graib prisoners got.

Nitro Express
09-10-2007, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by WAR

A poor businessman who ran for govenor of Texas after the business he ran for the Carlyle Group was sold at a loss.

Bush was an average student and a priveleged idiot with all the right connections. I think the global elite backed him because he was dumb and desperate. That makes a good puppet. Then the Council on Foriegn Relations puts members Chenney and Rumsfeld in for the real leadership.

Bush is still following his leaders. I don't think he has a clue what the average American does. A campout for him is two weeks at Bohemian Grove.

knuckleboner
09-10-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by WAR

didn't hate. just didn't like most of his policies.

i'm not opposed to tax cuts per se. but i did not like bush's. the first $300 credit one wasn't well thought out.

then the estate/death tax reduction was a doozy. i'm cool with perhaps changing the rates. but while we were looking at a possible deficit, to cut the tax to millionaires was a bit much.

then there was his education policy: no child left behind. yes, kennedy co-sponsored it. still, that's what bush touted as his education credentials. and regardless of whether or not the policy is good in theory, in practice it's a huge unfunded federal mandate. so, uh, goodbye bush tax cuts, because most of your local governments had to raise your taxes more than those tax cuts in order to fund the program.

then there was bush's environmental policies; i.e.: deny climate change science and eviscerate the EPA in order to promote short-term business gains. i'm no green zealot, and i'm all for balance, but bush's enviornmental policy was anything but balanced.

so, did i think bush was the worst president ever? nah. gotta be really hard to touch harding. i just think he had a number of poor-to-ineffective policies.

Warham
09-10-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Mptv/1330/8991_0007.jpg

"What are you doin' here? You oughta be out in a convertible bird-doggin' chicks and bangin' beaver."

Makes sense, doesn't it?

What the hell am I arguing with these guys?

Warham
09-10-2007, 04:58 PM
A poor businessman who ran for govenor of Texas after the business he ran for the Carlyle Group was sold at a loss.

Bush was an average student and a priveleged idiot with all the right connections. I think the global elite backed him because he was dumb and desperate. That makes a good puppet. Then the Council on Foriegn Relations puts members Chenney and Rumsfeld in for the real leadership.

Bush is still following his leaders. I don't think he has a clue what the average American does. A campout for him is two weeks at Bohemian Grove.

Couldn't this be said of alot of presidents?

What do you think the real reason is that Bush was so hated by liberals prior to the war?

I'm not claiming you are a liberal either, by the way.

Warham
09-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Hate? No.

Before the illegal invasion, I just considered him to be a mediocre politician. A pro-death penalty religious zealot son of privilege.

He was investigated by the SEC for insider trading (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_insider_trading_allegations). Same tricks his friend Kenny Boy Lay pulled at Enron. His oil companies failed. He has proven his incompetence over and over and over.

His close ties to the Saudi Royal family are pretty disgusting as well.

Then came 911 and you people turned him into a god.

What do you think of Al Gore?

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by WAR
What do you think of Al Gore?

What is this a quiz? What are you digging for Warhead?

Al Gore watched as an election was stolen away from him by very evil men with good connections. He gave up. Gore is largely a disappointment.

Why do you think Bush was so unpopular before 911? Why is he so unpopular now?

Warham
09-10-2007, 05:17 PM
What is this a quiz? What are you digging for Warhead?

Al Gore watched as an election was stolen away from him by very evil men with good connections. He gave up. Gore is largely a disappointment.

Why do you think Bush was so unpopular before 911? Why is he so unpopular now?

Yeah, it is a quiz.

Al Gore gave up? What did you want him to do? Take the White House like John Rambo? Gore lost because he couldn't even hold his home state. He's a failure because of his own doing, not some 'stolen' election.

Bush wasn't unpopular before 9/11. His approval rating was somewhere around 53-58%.

Bush is unpopular now because of the War and only the War. I've long contended that if we weren't in Iraq, he'd have a 60% approval rating.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by WAR
What the hell am I arguing with these guys?

Yeah, you should be in an airport men's room tapping your foot in one of the stalls instead of setting yourself up to be owned with every post.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Bush wasn't unpopular before 9/11. His approval rating was somewhere around 53-58%.

Bush is unpopular now because of the War and only the War. I've long contended that if we weren't in Iraq, he'd have a 60% approval rating.

Can you offer any confirmation? Or are you just repeating what you heard on the TV?

Oh yes, if only it were not for that darn war your Fuhrer would be so totally popular and stuff.

Laughable.

Warham
09-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Yeah, you should be in an airport men's room tapping your foot in one of the stalls instead of setting yourself up to be owned with every post.

Do you have a problem with gay guys looking for love, Cunt?

I thought you liberals liked that sort of thing.

Warham
09-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Can you offer any confirmation? Or are you just repeating what you heard on the TV?

Oh yes, if only it were not for that darn war your Fuhrer would be so totally popular and stuff.

Laughable.

Yeah, I do have confimation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/graphic/2005/04/25/GR2005042500945.html

Are you talking about Adolph Hitler again?

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by WAR

LMMFAO

Did you really want to play that card, PIG?

Larry Craig?

Mark Foley?

John McCain's Florida Campaign Manager?

The Nevada Republican Operative arrested for performing fellatio on an asleep guy?

You guys are The Rainbow Party in truth, but you're stuck in the closets...

Warham
09-10-2007, 05:32 PM
LMMFAO

Did you really want to play that card, PIG?

Larry Craig?

Mark Foley?

John McCain's Florida Campaign Manager?

The Nevada Republican Operative arrested for performing fellatio on an asleep guy?

You guys are The Rainbow Party in truth, but you're stuck in the closets...

Barney Frank?

Shall we go on, Lounge?

I asked a simple question, do you liberals have a problem with gays?

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by WAR

No, you can go ahead and look for all the love you want, Warhead.

You might actualy start to think a little more clearly after an elderly Congressman reams out your butthole. Enjoy.

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Barney Frank?

Shall we go on, Lounge?

I asked a simple question, do you liberals have a problem with gays?

Barney Frank is OPEN and OUT, dumbass. :rolleyes:

He has also NEVER been CONVICTED of a crime involving the offer to suck dick in men's rooms, which seems to be a favorite pastime in YOUR party, moron.

Warham
09-10-2007, 05:58 PM
No, you can go ahead and look for all the love you want, Warhead.

You might actualy start to think a little more clearly after an elderly Congressman reams out your butthole. Enjoy.

The homophobes in this forum are always the lefties. Always.

Then again, I'm the only rightie still here, so that's not a large sample of people.

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Barney Frank is OPEN and OUT, dumbass. :rolleyes:

He has also NEVER been CONVICTED of a crime involving the offer to suck dick in men's rooms, which seems to be a favorite pastime in YOUR party, moron.

Uh, Larry Craig wasn't convicted of that, Lounge. He was convicted of disorderly conduct

Again, what's your problem with gays, Lounge?

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by WAR

And the closeted cock smokers always turn out to be Republicans.

Why is that, 'PIG?

And how are Nick, FORD, myself, DC and other "lefties" in here "homophobes"??

Because we mock and ridicule the hypocrite Republicans who vote AGAINST gay-rights, while secretly sucking cock in men's rooms?

Seems to me it's YOUR party that's full of homophobes.

As far as I've read, us "lefties" in here are all pro-gay rights.

You should be able to get your johnson sucked by Brian without having to find a stall at the airport, 'PIG

Baby's On Fire
09-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Uh, Larry Craig wasn't convicted of that, Lounge. He was convicted of disorderly conduct

Well, you didn't ask me but MY problem with gays is that they like to suck other mens' cocks.

Do you approve of that?

Oh wait. Dumb question. You're Republican. Of course you approve of it, but not in public where the "libs" might find out your true beliefs.
It's only acceptable in men's restrooms. Or on a young page's chin.

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by WAR

LMMFAO

God, you're so easy.

He pled to a lowered charge, moron. And you know that.

I have no problems with you gays, 'PIG

I believe you should have all the rights granted to every American under The Constitution.

I have a problem with hypocritical Republicans who rant against gays, and then get caught sucking 'PIGS

"gulp:

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
Well, you didn't ask me but MY problem with gays is that they like to suck other mens' cocks.

Do you approve of that?

Oh wait. Dumb question. You're Republican. Of course you approve of it, but not in public where the "libs" might find out your true beliefs.

Even the Canucks can see what a double-talking douche bag you are, 'PIG

And we all know they aint that bright ;)

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by WAR

Then again, I'm the only rightie still here, so that's not a large sample of people.

And all the closet cases are on the right.

Correct, and after your rhetoric is shoved back down your throat for a while, back into hiding again you will go.

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:10 PM

Do you approve of that?

Personally, no, I don't approve of it, but that's because of my religious beliefs. But I'm also not a homophobe like people in this forum who claim to be 'liberal'.

I've never defended Larry Craig, and I'm glad he has/will resign.

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by WAR

:rolleyes:

You haven't been "here" since you got owned last November.

Oh yeah, there was that time when you wanted the forum shut down.

Sorry that didnt work out for you either, 'PIG

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:12 PM
LMMFAO

God, you're so easy.

He pled to a lowered charge, moron. And you know that.

I have no problems with you gays, 'PIG

I believe you should have all the rights granted to every American under The Constitution.

I have a problem with hypocritical Republicans who rant against gays, and then get caught sucking 'PIGS

"gulp:

Lounge, quit lying now. You know I'm not gay. I'm not sure how you feel about me, but that's for another time.

I have a problem with hypocritical Republicans as well, but I also have a problem with hypocritical liberals.

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:12 PM

Correct, and after your rhetoric is shoved back down your throat for a while, back into hiding again you will go.

I don't call going on vacation as 'hiding', Cunt, but if that's what you want to believe, I won't stop ya. :)

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:13 PM
:rolleyes:

You haven't been "here" since you got owned last November.

Sorry that didnt work out for you either, 'PIG

I stopped posting in March, not November.

As always, your poor sense of humor never allows for a joke that might fly over your head.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Sure, a "vacation."

He posts, he lies.

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Sure, a "vacation."

He posts, he lies.

Remember that story about George Washington and the cherry tree?

That applies to me too.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 06:20 PM

Yes, the wonderful "when did the frontline turn to shit" thread conceived by Warhead and his fat wife, BigBlandBrian. Classic control freak cry baby bullshit.

Warhead made some amusing tough guy moderator threats. Threats that he was not allowed to follow up on. So he stomped off to pout, I mean go on "vacation." Ha ha.

Baby's On Fire
09-10-2007, 06:22 PM

Even the Canucks can see what a double-talking douche bag you are, 'PIG

And we all know they aint that bright ;)

Hey fuck you.

Maybe you're right, but we'res till much starter than the dumbass Americans.

Who voyed in Bush as Presdient? TWICE?

Not us Canucks. We ain't that stupid.

:D

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Remember that story about George Washington and the cherry tree?

That applies to me too.

Said the fork tongued right wing liar.

Baby's On Fire
09-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Personally, no, I don't approve of it, but that's because of my religious beliefs. But I'm also not a homophobe like people in this forum who claim to be 'liberal'.

I've never defended Larry Craig, and I'm glad he has/will resign.

I have NO SHAME in being a so-called "homophobe".

And it's not due to religion. You just nailed it for me. I make MY OWN choices based on right v. wrong, not some political affiliation or bullshit religious belief.

And the only greater hypocrisy than politics is religion.

Nither politics nor religion has anything whatsoever to do with morailty or rignt and wrong.

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:28 PM
I have NO SHAME in being a so-called "homophobe".

And it's not due to religion. You just nailed it for me. I make MY OWN choices based on right v. wrong, not some political affiliation or bullshit religious belief.

And the only greater hypocrisy than politics is religion.

Nither politics nor religion has anything whatsoever to do with morailty or rignt and wrong.

Yeah, but I also never aimed any of this at you, either. I don't know you like I know Lounge and Cunt.

I said what I believe was due to my beliefs, not what anybody else believes. Politics and religion are not hypocritical by definition. It's some of the people who use them as tools.

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Said the fork tongued right wing liar.

Now, now, DC, don't let your hatred consume you.

Baby's On Fire
09-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Yeah, but I also never aimed any of this at you, either. I don't know you like I know Lounge and Cunt.

I said what I believe was due to my beliefs, not what anybody else believes. Politics and religion are not hypocritical by definition. It's some of the people who use them as tools.

Touche. Point taken. Good post.

I have a natural disdain for religion; maybe due to those hypocritical bunches.

But you're right, not everyone should be branded.

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Touche. Point taken. Good post.

I have a natural disdain for religion; maybe due to those hypocritical bunches.

But you're right, not everyone should be branded.

See, you actually came out and said you are a homophobe. I respect you for that.

My problem is with some of these posters in here who say they believe certain things, but don't back them up when the rubber hits the road.

Baby's On Fire
09-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by WAR
See, you actually came out and said you are a homophobe. I respect you for that.

My problem is with some of these posters in here who say they believe certain things, but don't back them up when the rubber hits the road.

The term homophobe implies fear and loathing and resulting violence.

With me, that is not the case. It is fucking disgusting, immoral, vile and not natural. But I don't condone violence against it.

The biggest issue I have with it is the hypocrisy and spinelessness in government in dealing with it. Cases in point:

So, homos can have parades. What would happen if heteros tried to have a hetero pride parade?

Homos can accost me in a bathroom, but the police will never take me seriously if I complain. If I knock them out, I get charged criminally.

Now, if I assault a woman or approach her in a bathroom I go to jail.

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:42 PM
The term homophobe implies fear and loathing and resulting violence.

With me, that is not the case. It is fucking disgusting, immoral, vile and not natural. But I don't condone violence against it.

The biggest issue I have with it is the hypocrisy and spinelessness in government in dealing with it. Cases in point:

So, homos can have parades. What would happen if heteros tried to have a hetero pride parade?

Homos can accost me in a bathroom, but the police will never take me seriously if I complain. If I knock them out, I get charged criminally.

Now, if I assault a woman or approach her in a bathroom I go to jail.

If heteros had a parade, the ACLU would sue whoever the organizer was, claiming they were discriminating.

Hey, if homos want equal rights, they out to get equal jail time.

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by WAR
If heteros had a parade, the ACLU would sue whoever the organizer was, claiming they were discriminating.

Hey, if homos want equal rights, they out to get equal jail time.

LMMFAO

Well articulated, 'PIG :rolleyes:

Sometimes it's better for our argument if we just stand back, and watch you post.

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Well articulated

Thanks, Lounge.

It's a far better job than you could do, that is, if you ever actually revealed what you believe.

Nitro Express
09-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Couldn't this be said of alot of presidents?

What do you think the real reason is that Bush was so hated by liberals prior to the war?

I'm not claiming you are a liberal either, by the way.

Clinton was in charge of his presidency. Bush Sr. was in charge of his presidency. Reagan was in charge at first but he was in the early stages of alzhiemers later in his second term. Insiders knew it, Bush should have taken over.

Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy all were more in control than George W. Bush.

I consider myself a conservative in the true Frank Zappa Sense. LOL! I'm all for the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. Period. Leave them as they are. The only ammendment I would like to see is babies aren't given automatic citizenship to non citizen parents. I think both parents need to be US citizens or even the grand parents.

We have enough immigrants thank you.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Sometimes it's better for our argument if we just stand back, and watch you post.

True 'dat!

Warham
09-10-2007, 10:22 PM
I consider myself a conservative in the true Frank Zappa Sense. LOL! I'm all for the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. Period. Leave them as they are. The only ammendment I would like to see is babies aren't given automatic citizenship to non citizen parents. I think both parents need to be US citizens or even the grand parents.

We have enough immigrants thank you.

I can agree with you on these points for sure.

That's one thing about Bush that absolutely pisses me off. That fucking fence should have been built by now.

DEMON CUNT
09-11-2007, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by WAR
That fucking fence should have been built by now.

Yeah. It was not one of his priorities no matter how many times he said it was.

I see a pattern.

How's your mortgage?

Warham
09-11-2007, 07:08 AM
How's your mortgage?

Not too bad, actually. I just refinanced a few months ago.

knuckleboner
09-11-2007, 11:01 AM

(mcgreevy was a democrat...;))