PDA

View Full Version : RAW STORY: Fred Thompson: Dissent makes US 'weak,' carries 'heavy price'

DEMON CUNT
09-09-2007, 03:05 AM
http://static.crooksandliars.com/2007/09/fred-thompson-fresh-face.jpg

Fred Thompson: Dissent makes US 'weak,' carries 'heavy price'

In his first interview since declaring his presidential candidacy, Fred Thompson repeatedly warned against the perils of a "weak and divided" nation, raised the specter of unspecified terrorists with suitcase bombs, and expressed a willingness to employ nuclear weapons against Iran.

"If you're politically committed against this war and to do something to further harm the president, the way the Democrats seem to be in Congress, then anything [in the Petraeus Report] that's a mixed message is going to be seized upon in a negative way," Thompson told Fox News on Thursday.

Link. (http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Fred_Thompson_Dissent_makes_US_weak_0907.html)

What the fuck?!? This guy is more of the same. A vote for this fucker is a vote for 'stay the course.'

FORD
09-09-2007, 04:53 AM
I made the mistake of watching this goddamn buffoon on the Leno show the other night. This dumb son of a bitch has learned NOTHING since 2002. He's still talking as if all the BCE/PNAC excuses for invading Iraq were valid, even though they have all been proven false. And of course he spouts the Likudist line on Iran.

Thank God that nobody as fucking ugly as Thompson has a chance of being elected in a media driven presidential campaign.

Nitro Express
09-09-2007, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
http://static.crooksandliars.com/2007/09/fred-thompson-fresh-face.jpg

Fred Thompson: Dissent makes US 'weak,' carries 'heavy price'

In his first interview since declaring his presidential candidacy, Fred Thompson repeatedly warned against the perils of a "weak and divided" nation, raised the specter of unspecified terrorists with suitcase bombs, and expressed a willingness to employ nuclear weapons against Iran.

"If you're politically committed against this war and to do something to further harm the president, the way the Democrats seem to be in Congress, then anything [in the Petraeus Report] that's a mixed message is going to be seized upon in a negative way," Thompson told Fox News on Thursday.

Link. (http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Fred_Thompson_Dissent_makes_US_weak_0907.html)

What the fuck?!? This guy is more of the same. A vote for this fucker is a vote for 'stay the course.'

Looks like someone got a blow job at Bohemian Grove this summer. What a Bushbot.

No what makes America strong is freespeech and open debate. Like these military opperations make us stronger? They kill our people and run our debt up with China to where they control us financially. Oh yeah, invading Iraq made us so strong. It's just draining our military and making us poorer.

Nitro Express
09-09-2007, 06:02 AM
Watch it though. This guy will do real well just for the fact he's been in the movies and television shows playing these patriotic characters.

Holly fuck. Hilter would love America now. It's ripe for the picking.

Ellyllions
09-09-2007, 11:50 AM
I watched his appearance in Iowa yesterday.

Can't make a complete assessment of what I did think of him from that but I did notice a few things...

First, I was completely unimpressed or moved by anything he said other than 2 statements. Something to the effect that one thing this country is missing is pride. For some reason we're forgetting where we've been in history and arrogantly prodding around. (paraphrased, of course) But he is correct in that statement. Doesn't make him Presidential material by any means and he's not the first candidate that's said something to that effect. But the other was one that caused a smile across my face the likes never seen...he said, "Keep in mind that it wasn't President Clinton that balanced the budget and caused a surplus...it was CONGRESS." And he hit that nail right on the head. So he gets 1 point from me for even bringing that point to light.

What did turn me off about him completely was his incessant answers that "changing the tax codes" will address this or that when asked about anything that involved money. I'm not interested in more complicated tax codes. I'm leaning toward the "fair tax" when it comes to those issues.

I am, however, interested in hearing more from him on his ideas that States need more power to control themselves without looking to the Federal government for every answer. I think this is quite possibly the most strong stance I've heard yet and it can encompass a whole host of things that most conservative republicans oppose...i.e. Gay marriage, abortion, emergency preparedness and response, activation of the National Guard... Should be interesting to see how many of those he backpedals on once faced with the States control issue.

We'll see....I'm not sold and it's still way to early in the campaign for me to even make an informed decision as to who I'm marking in 11-08.

LoungeMachine
09-09-2007, 11:59 AM
You're either with us, or against us.... Right Freddie?

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
09-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Why does Fred Thompson hate our Freedoms?

He must be al qaeda

DEMON CUNT
09-09-2007, 12:28 PM
When Republicans even consider backing a double-speaking former lobbyist of a politician like Thompson they show us that they have learned absolutely nothing from the last six years.

"Sure, he hates our basic freedoms, but how is he on state's rights?"

Using fear to try and stop criticism of the war is most certainly terrorism.

We are in trouble.

Ellyllions
09-09-2007, 12:30 PM
What's the difference between a lobbyist and a lawyer?

really?

BITEYOASS
09-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Watch it though. This guy will do real well just for the fact he's been in the movies and television shows playing these patriotic characters.

Holly fuck. Hilter would love America now. It's ripe for the picking.

Makes me glad I rarely watch television. Cause watching it too much turns you into a sheep.

DEMON CUNT
09-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions

really?

That question is extremely naive.

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2007/01/abramoff-bush.jpg

LoungeMachine
09-09-2007, 12:34 PM

really?

About 300K a year.

[ba- dum- dum]

I'll be here all week

Try the veal.

Ellyllions
09-09-2007, 12:37 PM
DC, I've been watching as you responded, then edited your post, and responded again.

There was nothing in my post that supported Fred Thompson definitively. You're just looking for an arguement.

When you, Demon Cunt, speaks of naivety I have to smile.

DEMON CUNT
09-09-2007, 12:40 PM
The "warm fuzzy" feelings that drew people to Bush are be the same "warm fuzzies" that will draw them to Thompson.

"Sigh... he's so dreamy and he's here to keep us safe form all the mean freedom haters!"

LoungeMachine
09-09-2007, 12:40 PM
When Republicans even consider backing a double-speaking former lobbyist of a politician like Thompson they show us that they have learned absolutely nothing from the last six years.

"Sure, he hates our basic freedoms, but how is he on state's rights?"

Using fear to try and stop criticism of the war is most certainly terrorism.

We are in trouble.

I'll say it again....

THIS crop of Republican candidates is the weakest bunch of chattle they've laid out in 60 years.

Makes Nixon / Agnew look like good.

How sad it is, that a lobbyist/actor who was called stupid by Tricky Dick himself is leading the pack.

Makes you wonder why Santorum and/or Senator Macaca isn't throwing in....

Hell, Larry Craig should run. He'd poll third on name recognition alone.

Ellyllions
09-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I'll say it again....

THIS crop of Republican candidates is the weakest bunch of chattle they've laid out in 60 years.

And I'll wholeheartedly agree with you on that point.

BITEYOASS
09-09-2007, 12:48 PM
The "warm fuzzy" feelings that drew people to Bush are be the same "warm fuzzies" that will draw them to Thompson.

"Sigh... he's so dreamy and he's here to keep us safe form all the mean freedom haters!"

And then he'll get elected, the voters will feel a slapping sensation on their ass and say: "Hey, he's fuckin us!" :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JK7V26yi6RA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JK7V26yi6RA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Guess I'll have to take the puppet on the Left.

DEMON CUNT
09-09-2007, 12:50 PM
DC, I've been watching as you responded, then edited your post, and responded again.

There was nothing in my post that supported Fred Thompson definitively. You're just looking for an arguement.

When you, Demon Cunt, speaks of naivety I have to smile.

We are allowed to edit our posts. That feature is even provided by the software running this board. I usually do to fix a typo or add a picture. This is your avoidance tactic, make it about my edits instead of Thompson.

You post a multi-paragraph response considering Thompson's viability as a candidate. I expect you to take responsibility for it.

Feel free to be specific about the "naivety" that you find in my posts.

LoungeMachine
09-09-2007, 12:58 PM
And I'll wholeheartedly agree with you on that point.

But I personally wouldn't even consider Thompson a "hold my nose, last resort" candidate.

Never under any circumstances would I consider him worthy of POTUS.

Not even close.

He could stump on a "legalize drugs, free beer, and ONLY a true CVH reunion allowed" platform and I wouldn't vote for him

He reeks of everything that is fucking wrong with the system today, and is barely a rung above Cheney in the creep-factor.

No substance whatsoever.

Ellyllions
09-09-2007, 01:24 PM
This is your avoidance tactic, make it about my edits instead of Thompson.

eeer. Wrong! Consolation prize is a toaster.
That was me letting you know that I knew you were working something up for me, without even reading what I posted.

You post a multi-paragraph response considering Thompson's viability as a candidate. I expect you to take responsibility for it.

Responsiblity taken. BUT, if you'd actually read the post you wouldn't have been so quick to want a slingfest. I'm beginning to think that you and I are on the same "cycle" my friend. Care to have some of my Midol? (*hint, that means that I'm just as bitchy as you are today dear.)

Feel free to be specific about the "naivety" that you find in my posts.
Nah, your naivety has already been noted by the sheer fact that you're looking for an argument that isn't there. Did you notice that I even used the word "backpedaling" in my post about Thompson? Nope, you sure didn't. All you saw was a republican login name and it's "game on". That's closed-minded naivety my friend. Sorry you didn't recognize it.

And, Lounge, I respect what you're saying but for me to make an my own informed decision, I want to hear all sides without regard to party affiliation or past judgements. And that's just me.

DEMON CUNT
09-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Another post about me in a thread about Thompson. You accuse me of menstruating, you accuse me of not reading your posts. All you can do is attack me.

Again, your avoidance in action.

Your bold "backpedaling" statement was pure speculation.

(Full disclosure: edited due to the misspelling of "menstruating.")

LoungeMachine
09-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Will you two just fuck already and get it over with...

The sexual tension between you is clouding your judgements...

We'll post it on youtube.

DEMON CUNT
09-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Ha! I actually enjoy hearing from Elly. We do not agree but her perspective interests me.

I just wish that she would not become so frustrated by my challenges.

I have made serious efforts to avoid the name calling and raise the level of my posts because of Elly. I want her here sharing her thoughts. I want her to feel comfortable posting here.

We may often disagree, but I find her to be thoughtful and articulate.

Nickdfresh
09-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I made the mistake of watching this goddamn buffoon on the Leno show the other night. This dumb son of a bitch has learned NOTHING since 2002. He's still talking as if all the BCE/PNAC excuses for invading Iraq were valid, even though they have all been proven false. And of course he spouts the Likudist line on Iran.

Thank God that nobody as fucking ugly as Thompson has a chance of being elected in a media driven presidential campaign.

I saw his appearance replayed on Youtube. What a boring, uninspired bag of wind this guy is...

Yeah, I love how he basically uses the language of the authoricon and fascism to demonize anyone who disagrees with his stilted views...

I wonder how it feels to support pro-Iranian Shi'ite "terrorists" actively working against our interests, in the "Iraqi" gov't? Tell us Fred!

Ellyllions
09-09-2007, 02:15 PM
ya'll suck.

LoungeMachine
09-09-2007, 02:50 PM
ya'll suck.

All y'all?

;)

You know we love you, Ell

BITEYOASS
09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
I think the neo-con fundie wing of the GOP is becoming dead and bloated at this point. And unlike that STP song, they sure as hell ain't smelling like a rose.

DEMON CUNT
09-09-2007, 04:38 PM
ya'll suck.

Is that an order?

Warham
09-09-2007, 05:07 PM
I bet all you guys are lining up to vote for Hillary, eh?

You think she'll pull out us of Iraq if she wins? Be honest now, and put away those liberal feelings. I know you can do it.

Warham
09-09-2007, 05:09 PM
But I personally wouldn't even consider Thompson a "hold my nose, last resort" candidate.

Never under any circumstances would I consider him worthy of POTUS.

Not even close.

He could stump on a "legalize drugs, free beer, and ONLY a true CVH reunion allowed" platform and I wouldn't vote for him

He reeks of everything that is fucking wrong with the system today, and is barely a rung above Cheney in the creep-factor.

No substance whatsoever.

I say the same thing about Hillary.

I guess our votes will offset each other next year.

You know what, Lounge. I don't believe you would EVER vote for a Republican candidate, no matter the platform, even if it were Ron Paul.

So all of this talk from you about how this Thompson blows or Giuliani sucks falls flat.

You'll pull the lever for whatever DNC candidate is nominated, even if it were Mike Gravel. :rolleyes:

FORD
09-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Mike Gravel's been right about a lot. But that's the soundbites from the debates. When he was on the Mike Malloy show and actually had a full 90 minutes of airtime. When he starts talking about taxes, he comes off more like a right wing Libertarian.

The guy did some great things for this country in the past, and he serves a great role in the debates by bringing up real issues, but I don't think he'd be my choice for President.

Ellyllions
09-09-2007, 07:13 PM
All y'all?

;)

You know we love you, Ell

And scarecrow, I've missed you most of all.
;)

Originally posted by DemonCunt
Is that an order?

Post haste, my friend.

:D

Nitro Express
09-09-2007, 07:47 PM
States will never have the independance the founding fathers indended when they are dependant on the Federal Govt. for money. The states have become the Feds bitches because they can't print their own money and the Fed can. The states are like a bunch of missmanaged teenagers always crying to daddy for cash. This has made the states sloppy and weak.

In the old days banks could print their own notes as well as the states. I have some old coins minted in California by the state. But there was a gold and silver standard then. A gold rich state like Nevada could go on a gold standard easy. They are one of the world's largest gold producers and with the price of gold now, that would be real money. They could have a Nevada Whore 1oz. coin with a big pair of tits on it and dice on the other side.

DEMON CUNT
09-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by WAR
I say the same thing about Hillary.

I guess our votes will offset each other next year.

You know what, Lounge. I don't believe you would EVER vote for a Republican candidate, no matter the platform, even if it were Ron Paul.

but...but..but...Clinton! Same old Warhead.

I'd vote for Ron Paul over all the Democratic "hopefuls" except for Kucinich.

My dream ticket for this election is Kucinich/Paul. That is because their values appeal to me, not their political affiliations.

Do not assume that we all sycophantically walk in lockstep with a certain party just because you do.

FORD
09-09-2007, 08:39 PM

My dream ticket for this election is Kucinich/Paul. That is because their values appeal to me, not their political affiliations.

Do not assume that we all sycophantically walk in lockstep with a certain party just because you do.

I'd vote for that ticket in a heartbeat as long as they didn't let Paul anywhere near the domestic agenda.

90% of the problems in this country can be directly attributed to corporations becoming too big and too powerful, either due to existing laws not being enforced and/or new laws being written by the corpoatists themselves..

Paul subscribes to the Libertarian fairytale of privatizing everything. If we lived in a world dominated by small businesses and fair competition, there might be a compromise on that area. But in the current climate, it would only be another step into total fascism.

DEMON CUNT
09-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Yeah, Paul is "out there" when it comes to some of his hardcore Libertarian ideals. However, his thoughts on our foreign policies are spot on and very close to Kucinich's.

They would both act quickly to undo the incredible damage done by the current war criminals in control.

Kucinich spent much of his August break doing just that.

DEMON CUNT
09-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Post haste, my friend.

:D

Place and time?

Warham
09-09-2007, 10:36 PM

There was no 'but, but, but', idiot. And your political leanings scare me.

And I don't walk in lockstep with the Republican party, because I have voted for Democrats.

He shoots. He scores!

Goodnight, Cunt.

Warham
09-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Yeah, Paul is "out there" when it comes to some of his hardcore Libertarian ideals. However, his thoughts on our foreign policies are spot on and very close to Kucinich's.

They would both act quickly to undo the incredible damage done by the current war criminals in control.

Kucinich spent much of his August break doing just that.

Paul's foreign policy is stuck in 1777. We live in 2007.

Huckabee was right. Paul would take his marching orders from Osama bin Laden.

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 12:27 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WAR
[B]

[QUOTE]

LMMFAO

This coming from the same guy who said that George Allen was a mortal lock for the Repuke nomination in 2008, and that you didnt see him "losing any elections anytime soon", as well as predicting that the repukes would hold BOTH houses in 2006.

Your track record SUCKS, dude.

You couldn't pick a winner if your life depended on it.

Suck on those facts, bitch.

FORD
09-10-2007, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by WAR

The only one taking marching orders from Bin Laden is Chimpy.

For example, Osama wanted US troops out of Saudi Arabia, as it is the location of Islam's two holiest sites.

He also wanted the "infidel socialist" Saddam Hussein removed from power and an Islamic fundamentalist government in his place.

And just like the old family friends that the BCE and the Bin Ladens are, Chimpy delivered exactly that.

stringfelowhawk
09-10-2007, 03:22 AM
I think I'm just gonna write my name on the ballot because there isn't anyone running in either party or independently that I will vote for. I've never seen a more obvious group of career politicians who only care about getting elected so they can implement their own agenda even though everyone of them are running on the best platform they feel will get them the most votes. I don't for a second believe any of them believe the words they are saying to try and win our votes.
Early on I thought Obama was the best candidate but he's lost my confidence recently. I thought for a few mins Paul was the best candidate then I read about his domestic agenda and felt someone walk over my grave so he's out now. I can't find myself ever voting for Hillary cause I'm not sure what the fuck she stands for. I have heard a lot of people complaining lately if she gets elected that's gonna put Bubba back in the White House. To which I say, "So fucking what"? I'm no slick Willie fan but he has one thing that Dubya never will have no matter how you dress him up, who you get to write his speeches, how many loaded questions you give soldiers to ask during one of his photo ops, or how many beers you want to have with him. That one thing is competence and you have to be born with it. Its not something daddy can buy like the degree from the college of your choice or by paying an honor student to take the test for you. You either have it or you don't. Willie did and Dubya? Well, not so much.
Brownback needs to disappear along with McCain. I don't take any of those I haven't named serious enough to mention them because they've yet to say enough that I agree with to earn the attention I'd spend by mentioning them.
And when the fuck did it begin to matter what someone looks like or smells like with regards to a presidential election? Mitt Romney is borderline incompetent who seems to think driving an RV across state lines is a parallel act with driving unarmored humvees through checkpoints on roads littered with IED's. He is predictable though. You know where he stands on whatever subject by the results of the latest poll on that subject. What an unprincipled jackass this guy is with the dumbest fucking name of any candidate.
Thompson? Oh Christ! Where do I start with this P.O.S.? He's not only incompetent, he's just fucking stupid. I'm not saying that because its been reported that Nixon thought so either. I'm saying it cause everrytime I hear him open his fucking mouth I get so angry I wish I could strangle the fucker on principle alone. This guy is so inarticulate he almost makes Jr. look like a Rhodes Scholar by comparison. Notice I said almost. If Chimpy was on fire I wouldn't bother pissing on him to put him out but at least he's self depricating sometimes. Hollywood Fred? The only jokes this guy knows are his talking points! Days of Thunder sucks because of this pussy. (I'm kidding. Days of Thunder just sucks)

Had to vent a second. I feel better now. It's bed time. Gotta get up late tomorrow!

Nitro Express
09-10-2007, 04:11 AM

I wish someone like George Soros would finance Ron Paul. All the Bushco lies have come out to roost and the people are going to get behind a president that is going to stop the crazy train to hell nomatter what party they are in.

Ron Paul has a real voting record and a reputation you can look at. He's not like some govenor or mayor that turns out to be a dissapointment. Hillary's record in the senate has hurt her.

Nitro Express
09-10-2007, 04:21 AM
We need to get back to negotiating with the Palistinian leaders and Iran. Saudi Arabia is willing to be the intermediary and make it happen. If the middle east blows up the house of saud will fall most likely.

What would have happened if we never bothered to talk with the Russians? The cold war ended because we kept an open line to discussion over the years. If we handled the cold war like Bush is handling this terrorism threat, my hell, we wouldn't be here.

We need a foriegn policy president badly!

Nitro Express
09-10-2007, 04:27 AM
I think we can play games with Iran. The current regime is not popular with it's own citizens. So we target a positive PR campaign towards the average Iranian and keep negotiations open with the govt. leaders. Use the UN to put pressure on.

We need to be the good guy in the eyes of the world on this and we sure as hell aren't now. If Iran nukes Israel, it will be the last think they ever did. They know that. They want the bomb because all their neighbors have a few. Heck, North Korea has the bomb. Leaders like to have nukes because of the deterant factor.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by WAR
There was no 'but, but, but', idiot. And your political leanings scare me.

You are well known for your bizarre Clinton fetish around these parts.

Idiot? Isn't abusive language a violation of the ROTH ARMY policies?

Scared? Good your fear makes you weak and willing to give up your rights. Dummy Cons fear me, indeed.

And I don't walk in lockstep with the Republican party, because I have voted for Democrats.

Yeah, right. Laughable.

He shoots. He scores!

Nice shot. You should go ahead wipe the sperm off your chin, though.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by WAR

Hannity rhetoric from the Warhead. That is a suprise.

You take your marching orders from Osama when you take your shoes off at the airport.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 04:52 AM

This coming from the same guy who said that George Allen was a mortal lock for the Repuke nomination in 2008, and that you didnt see him "losing any elections anytime soon"...

Did he really?!? That's funny. So the Warhead is a Macaca Man!

http://whynow.dumka.us/grfx/Macaca.jpg
"Me am Warhead!"

Warham
09-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Hannity rhetoric from the Warhead. That is a suprise.

You take your marching orders from Osama when you take your shoes off at the airport.

It's not rhetoric, it's the truth.

You think George Washington's foreign policy would serve us well today?

Warham
09-10-2007, 05:12 PM

Yeah, right. Laughable.

It's not laughable, it's the truth.

I've probably voted for more Democrats than you've voted for Republicans.

You can't fit a square peg into a round hole, no matter how hard your little mind tries, Cunt.

Warham
09-10-2007, 05:15 PM
This coming from the same guy who said that George Allen was a mortal lock for the Repuke nomination in 2008, and that you didnt see him "losing any elections anytime soon", as well as predicting that the repukes would hold BOTH houses in 2006.

Your track record SUCKS, dude.

You couldn't pick a winner if your life depended on it.

Suck on those facts, bitch.

And who did you say would win in 2004, Lounge?

I never said George Allen was a 'mortal lock' for the nomination, and you know that, but you aren't above lying to try and prove your point.

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by WAR
And who did you say would win in 2004, Lounge?

I never said George Allen was a 'mortal lock' for the nomination, and you know that, but you aren't above lying to try and prove your point.

That's why I didnt put it quotes, moron, yet I notice you don't deny saying "I dont see Allen losing any elections anytime soon" which I DID put in quotes.

:rolleyes:

Fucking WarPIG

Always the same shit.

Ask anyone around here who the liar was.

But, but, but........

You can never admit to anything. Much like your hero Chimpy.

Warham
09-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Quit trying to backpeddle, Loungey Boy.

Who's this WarPIG guy you keep mentioning?

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by WAR

I've probably voted for more Democrats than you've voted for Republicans.

I've probably....

I bet....

But, but, but.....

Clinton, Carter, Clinton, Carter.

You can take the PIG out of the WAR, but you can't take the bullshit out of the WarPIG

I'd take them over the last 7 years any day.

So would the 3,700+ soldiers and families.

Warham
09-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Clinton and Carter, two of your favorite presidents.

Are you speaking for the 3,700 families now, Lounge?

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Clinton and Carter, two of your favorite presidents.

Are you speaking for the 3,700 families now, Lounge?

:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by WAR

Who's this WarPIG guy you keep mentioning?

He's known simply as 'PIG now.

He's nobody.

Just another George Allen fan tossed to the curb by the American Voter.

Still thinks Rick Santorum was a great American, Tom DeLay got screwed, and that Larry Craig was picking up toilet paper.

Warham
09-10-2007, 05:43 PM
He's known simply as 'PIG now.

He's nobody.

Just another George Allen fan tossed to the curb by the American Voter.

Still thinks Rick Santorum was a great American, Tom DeLay got screwed, and that Larry Craig was picking up toilet paper.

Doesn't ring a bell.

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Doesn't ring a bell.

Same thing Bush said about Kenny Boy.

Selective memory is the Hallmark of lying Republicans.

Denying your history herte, and hoping a name change will do it is the funniest fucking thing I've seen in here in 3 years.

Dear Pojo,

Please change my usename and drop the Ham.

I'm WAR now. :D

LMMFAO

Yet, you're still a 'PIG

go figure.

Warham
09-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Same thing Bush said about Kenny Boy.

Selective memory is the Hallmark of lying Republicans.

Denying your history herte, and hoping a name change will do it is the funniest fucking thing I've seen in here in 3 years.

Dear Pojo,

Please change my usename and drop the Ham.

I'm WAR now. :D

LMMFAO

Yet, you're still a 'PIG

go figure.

You're so cute, Lounge, thinking I changed my name just for you. hehe

Who's denying their history? All ten people who post regularly in this forum know who I am and what I've said.

I changed my name for other reasons, but like I told Cunt, there's no reason to rack your little brains over such things.

And if that's the funniest thing you've seen here in three years, you're sense of humor is lacking. Severely.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by WAR
I changed my name for other reasons, but like I told Cunt, there's no reason to rack your little brains over such things.

Yes, he changed his name for special secret reasons while he was on his special secret "vacation." Special secret reasons we will never know about because they are secret and special.

What's not so secret is the fact that Warhead is still an absolute douche.

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Yes, he changed his name for special secret reasons while he was on his special secret "vacation." Special secret reasons we will never know about because they are secret and special.

What's not so secret is the fact that Warhead is still an absolute douche.

Speaking of secrets, you've never told me what you do for a living. Or what your partner's name is.

Why don't you share a little bit about your private life, Cunt?

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by WAR
You're so cute, Lounge, thinking I changed my name just for you. hehe

When did I say that?

Can you post the quote, please?

Or you may just backpeddle now......

I'll resist the temptation to call you a Liar, now.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Speaking of secrets, you've never told me what you do for a living. Or what your partner's name is.

Why don't you share a little bit about your private life, Cunt?

You just want some fresh stuff to jack off to. I am going to go ahead and refer you to the internets as a means to please your deviant prurient interests.

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:39 PM
When did I say that?

Can you post the quote, please?

Or you may just backpeddle now......

I'll resist the temptation to call you a Liar, now.

I'm only doing what you do all the time, Loungey.

You can't resist anything.

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:40 PM
You just want some fresh stuff to jack off to. I am going to go ahead and refer you to the internets as a means to please your deviant prurient interests.

Backing off? I mean, I'll share the reason I was away for a few months, if you'll share some interesting stuff about your life.

It'll be like show 'n tell.

LoungeMachine
09-10-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by WAR
I'm only doing what you do all the time, Loungey.

You can't resist anything.

ah, the backpeddling defense.

What were the odds?

How schoolyard can you get?

It would have been easier just to admit your mistake, 'PIG

Warham
09-10-2007, 06:45 PM
ah, the backpeddling defense.

What were the odds?

How schoolyard can you get?

It would have been easier just to admit your mistake, 'PIG

The odds of me doing what you do? It depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

Today, I'm in a good mood, so the odds are pretty good, as I don't give a shit what you say today! Haha!

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Backing off? I mean, I'll share the reason I was away for a few months, if you'll share some interesting stuff about your life.

It'll be like show 'n tell.

Go ahead. Start us off with a breathtaking account of your "vacation."

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Today, I'm in a good mood, so the odds are pretty good, as I don't give a shit what you say today! Haha!

That is until the little red stain returns to your panties then you'll be off again crying to the webmasters demanding to be made dictator of the FRONT LINE.

Ellyllions
09-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Cunt, you'd better back off!
I've got designs on the dick-tater of the front line.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Cunt, you'd better back off!
I've got designs on the dick-tater of the front line.

Ha! Better you than Warhead.

I second the nomination!

Ellyllions
09-10-2007, 08:25 PM
The first item on my agenda? All professed Dems must post naked photos of themselves before they are allowed to start a new topic.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 08:31 PM
The first item on my agenda? All professed Dems must post naked photos of themselves before they are allowed to start a new topic.

I might frighten you with my grotesque over development. Warham's mouth would water. Chaos, disorder. Better not. Hey wait, I am not a Dem.

Ellyllions
09-10-2007, 08:34 PM
I ain't skeered.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 08:40 PM
I ain't skeered.

http://www.cnn.com/EVENTS/1997/star.wars.anniversary/where.are.they/yoda.lg.jpg

"You will be... you will be."

Lqskdiver
09-10-2007, 08:47 PM

I have made serious efforts to avoid the name calling and raise the level of my posts because of Elly.

Watch this...

Hey, sweetcheeks!! Long time, no talk!!

Wassamadda, 'fraid you gonna go all homorotic again?

I see your long lists of homo remarks on your sig. Is that the proverbial cry for coming out, shuge?

Did your overnight stay at the county jail become an unbearable night of seemingly endless torture involving several inmates and a broom handle?

When you were 10 did you secretly wish your best friend would reciprocate the feelings you had towards him when swimming in the lake together?

Is American Beauty your all time favorite?

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0169547/26

Ellyllions
09-10-2007, 08:55 PM
What.the.fuck.are.you.talking.about?

LOL!
:)

Lqskdiver
09-10-2007, 09:04 PM
What.the.fuck.are.you.talking.about?

LOL!
:)

Talking to the resident, errr, Cunt.

;)

Ellyllions
09-10-2007, 09:06 PM
LOL....ok.
Funniest shit I've read in a while.
I even took notes.

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Watch this...

Hey, sweetcheeks!! Long time, no talk!!

Wassamadda, 'fraid you gonna go all homorotic again?

I see your long lists of homo remarks on your sig. Is that the proverbial cry for coming out, shuge?

Did your overnight stay at the county jail become an unbearable night of seemingly endless torture involving several inmates and a broom handle?

When you were 10 did you secretly wish your best friend would reciprocate the feelings you had towards him when swimming in the lake together?

One of those 'homo remarks' came from you. You wrote that shit. Take responsibility for it, Shirley.

It is funny that you decided to begin our first conversation in a long time with even more of your homo erotic prose. You put a lot of thought into that stuff. Very creative.

You really should talk to your Pastor about your creepy obsession.

Lqskdiver
09-10-2007, 09:31 PM
One of those 'homo remarks' came from you. You wrote that shit. Take responsibility for it, Shirley.

I KNOW! I KNOW!!

That's why I find it so fucking funny that you would make a sig out of it!! Get it, Ennis!

I mean, what kind of "guy" would post these remarks in his sig for all to see, if only to distract from the fact that he himself is a homophobe!

I mean, shit man, your so uptight, you wouldn't even have the gall for a malibu reacharound!

DEMON CUNT
09-10-2007, 09:44 PM
I KNOW! I KNOW!!

That's why I find it so fucking funny that you would make a sig out of it!! Get it, Ennis!

I mean, what kind of "guy" would post these remarks in his sig for all to see, if only to distract from the fact that he himself is a homophobe!

I mean, shit man, your so uptight, you wouldn't even have the gall for a malibu reacharound!

Don't be embarrassed by your incredibly stupid words. You were owned and frustrated when I pointed out the subject matter that you chose to attack others in that conversation and the Freudian implications of your choices.

Your accusations mean nothing to me. Only someone incredibly insecure about themselves would assume that such insults would carry any weight.

You will have to search elsewhere for your specific "reacharound" preference.

Warham
09-10-2007, 10:27 PM
I might frighten you with my grotesque over development. Warham's mouth would water. Chaos, disorder. Better not. Hey wait, I am not a Dem.

You've got a beer gut?

That wouldn't gross me out too much.

Lqskdiver
09-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Don't be embarrassed by your incredibly stupid words. You were owned and frustrated when I pointed out the subject matter that you chose to attack others in that conversation and the Freudian implications of your choices.

Your accusations mean nothing to me. Only someone incredibly insecure about themselves would assume that such insults would carry any weight.

You will have to search elsewhere for your specific "reacharound" preference.

Not embarrassed...hell, I'm pretty secure about me sexuality. In fact, here's the way I picture it, Cunt: you, me, a bar of soap, a bath towel and olive oil. You game, hotpants!? Just tap the bottom of the stall with your foot, baby!

Lqskdiver
09-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by WAR
You've got a beer gut?

HAHA!! I was thinking the same thing when he mentioned that!!

http://www.williams.gi/images/wowgut.jpg

DEMON CUNT
09-11-2007, 12:47 AM
Not embarrassed...hell, I'm pretty secure about me sexuality. In fact, here's the way I picture it, Cunt: you, me, a bar of soap, a bath towel and olive oil. You game, hotpants!? Just tap the bottom of the stall with your foot, baby!

Keep singing little birdie. The only original thoughts you have are the homoerotic ones.

DEMON CUNT
09-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by WAR
You've got a beer gut?

Oh, look! Warhead's got his very first owning. Aww, that's darling!

Maybe his mommy will print it out and put it on the fridge.

Warham
09-11-2007, 07:15 AM
Oh, look! Warhead's got his very first owning. Aww, that's darling!

Maybe his mommy will print it out and put it on the fridge.

hehe!!! :D