PDA

View Full Version : Phil Donahue whipes his ass with Bill O' Riley

Nitro Express
09-10-2007, 06:53 AM
This is worth watching! :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ctlmholr45c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ctlmholr45c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
09-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Phil's still got it. It was a damn shame that MSNBC cancelled his show (which was their highest rated show at the time) only to replace him with that moron Michael "Savage" Weiner, who they had to fire within a few weeks anyway.

I haven't watched FAUX News since the 2004 stolen election, but every time I see a clip of O"Really or Hannity posted, it's obvious that these idiots haven't changed the script at all, even after they have been proven wrong time and time again.

O'Really started out on the tabloid show "Inside Edition". Maybe he'll try stand-up comedy next?

Nitro Express
09-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Phil's still got it. It was a damn shame that MSNBC cancelled his show (which was their highest rated show at the time) only to replace him with that moron Michael "Savage" Weiner, who they had to fire within a few weeks anyway.

I haven't watched FAUX News since the 2004 stolen election, but every time I see a clip of O"Really or Hannity posted, it's obvious that these idiots haven't changed the script at all, even after they have been proven wrong time and time again.

O'Really started out on the tabloid show "Inside Edition". Maybe he'll try stand-up comedy next?

Phil played the Irish Leprichaun like a Stratovariouse. I almost saw O'Riley shape shift into a reptilian when he was foaming at the mouth. LOL!

Lqskdiver
09-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Phil is another whiny momma's boy...the male Oprah. But I gotta admit, he had Oreilly's number. Can't stand it when Bill interrupts all the fucking time and never lets a point get across. Hannity is the same fucking way. It's either a yes or no stance. There is no middle ground. I was glad to see Phil do the same thing to him.

My only advise to Bill were to have him cut the interview with, "you have 10 seconds, last word..." similiar to how Phil would end his show.

I remember when Rush was on his show in early 90's and he pulled the same 'last 10 seconds' on him. Rush's response was "Bye".

Fucking classic!

thome
09-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Phil is done.

Been done.

read this .........................>>>>>>>>>>>>>"."

and "FURTHER MORE" IF I HERE THAT TWIT SAY THAT "ONE MORE TIME" OR THAT EITHER!!!!!

I will eat 1000 BBs and 1 pd of rancid Bean Dip then I will SH!T
ARMAGEDDON .!!!

If you assmunches need a dissent leader to quote and believe in, one with some balls listen to this guy.

http://www.pbs.org/now/series/billmoyers2.html

He is a questioner of the reasons and the options more than a HYPE poser.

These Hollywood heros like Donahue is one -as much- like any of them.

.................................................. ............."."

Nitro Express
09-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Yup. Bill Moyers has been doing his thing for years.

Nitro Express
09-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Yup. Bill Moyers has been doing his thing for years.

Seshmeister
09-11-2007, 11:46 AM
"Those people deserve a chance of freedom"

Not the ones in Saudi Arabia, not Palestinians, not Pakistanis, just those people...

Seshmeister
09-11-2007, 11:48 AM
O'reilly is an odious little creep, imagine using a nephew joining the army as some sort of argument that you have made a personal sacrifice.

Lqskdiver
09-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
O'reilly is an odious little creep, imagine using a nephew joining the army as some sort of argument that you have made a personal sacrifice.

Yeah, that was a cheap leg to stand on.

You could tell he was intimidated by the Phil the whole time. He should've been better armed when sat down with him.

I've never liked Oreilly. He's an arrogant prick. He shoulda stayed with Current Affair.

On the other hand, I've always respected Phil. Our views might differ, but I can honestly say he projects that he actually gives a shit about the views he stands on.

YOU GO, YOU WACKY ALBINO!

http://www.phil-donahue.com/pdonahue.jpg