PDA

View Full Version : Bikers seeking wives

Katydid
09-10-2007, 08:26 AM
These guys wanted their html posted in Embryo Songs and here.

http://bikerdtguy.googlepages.com/bikerboyz.htm

Hardrock69
09-10-2007, 09:09 AM
They must be insane to even take the time ask you for anything other than to lick their assholes.

Fuck you, BITCH!

Wawazat
09-10-2007, 09:11 AM
All of a sudden

God said "no"

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/summni/Gottes20Finger.jpg

Hardrock69
09-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Hey Wawazat...shouldn't your location read "Cunstuntinipple"?
:D

Katydid
09-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Wawazat
All of a sudden

God said "no"

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/summni/Gottes20Finger.jpg

I like that, when FORD plays GOD he should use this in his avatar.

Katydid
09-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
They must be insane to even take the time ask you for anything other than to lick their assholes.

Fuck you, BITCH!

If there are any bikers in here, please bitch slap this guy.

ALinChainz
09-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Katydid

Liar.

Prove where any bikers asked you to post that shit here. Why would they want it posted at that idiot Yahoo group where you are the only one that posts?

You vacated that group just like you did the "Strummin' With The Devil" board.

I'm sure you were looking for your own biker (i.e. Little Rascal) for your own.

One look at your face and even Granpa would wonder what size cannon ball hit that catcher's mitt.

Fucking liar.

ALinChainz
09-10-2007, 11:28 AM
If there are any bikers in here, please bitch slap this guy.

We know there isn't going to be one biker that makes a post that says "thanks Katy".

Just lke the "hundreds" people you claim to have brought here, there has never been a post in support of you or your big dumb diapered ass.

Now, please croak.

Katydid
09-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Friday nights all summer the bikers hung out at Myra's Cafe, inside and out, talked motor cycles, chicks, etc. While listening to live concerts in Wachovia Parking lot, where oodles of people brought their lawn chairs and sat. Kids, dogs, everyone came.

The classic and vintage car buffs displayed their cars in a parking lot there, some Fri. nights they blocked off the streets and showed them.

Then they had the 3 wheel bikers show last week. Last week was the last concerts for the season in Valdese (a pretty town with flowers along the streets, little shops, etc.)

The Waldensians pronounced Valdensians came from Italy and settled there. They also have "From This Day Forward" at a nearby amphatheater. Depicting their move from Italy here.They have tours thru a town built to scale of what their former homeland looked like.

They certainly know how to have fun, eat hotdogs, soft drinks, ice cream and enjoy themselves. Darren and I went to every concert except one this year. He had a friend who met him there and they prowled around up and down the main drag looking at bikes and cars.

Hildebran, NC have their 2nd. and 4th. Sat night classic and vintage car shows still. Scott Davis band, whom Doug Saunders who produces 38 Special produces will play. They played for the Morganton,NC Fetival this past Sat. night, opened for Tracy Lawrence. Tracy sang "Just Can't Break It To My Heart" and I and others stood and yelled, cause my son Kirk co wrote that song w/Tracy, it went to no 1 back in '90. There must have been 10, 000 people where he played, and they had booths, more music, radio djs, etc. all over the town almost. So I'd safely say there must have been 15 to 20 thousand people converged on the town.

We had to sit a block or more from the stage, there were others way behind us even.

When John and Kirk, my sons were in highschool they were playing for a grand opening at Wood Talk Furniture. It went out on cable tv. Doug Saunders came and talked to Ed and I about how good they were. Ed told him that they had a home studio. He asked if they could work for him doing sound and lighting. He asked that they be able to go up and down the East coast w/John Gindrone and High Country and do the fairs and outdoor events. They did one whole summer, they were like 15 and 16.

Anyway back to the subject at hand. I guess plastering my face all over someone recognized me; and e mailed me their website.

There were bikers and old car buff from all over USA there a lot of the time.

ALinChainz
09-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Bullshit.

Not even close to the truth.

You're trying to say that a biker saw your face on this website, or somewhere else and your picture had your email address and emailed you telling you to post that shit.

No one believes that bullshit and you are a liar.

All these famous people and your son lives with you sponging off the government.

Liar.

Katydid
09-10-2007, 12:47 PM
AL, this thread is for women only. Can't you read?

Katydid
09-10-2007, 12:50 PM
At the Tracy Lawrence Concert, after he played the song Kirk wrote, he had each of his band members play like someone they admired. One played fiddle like Charlie Daniels. Another played like Steve Miller. Then the lead guitar player played like Van Halen, he was all over the guitar, everyone were on their feet screaming and whistling.

ALinChainz
09-10-2007, 01:00 PM
AL, this thread is for women only. Can't you read?

Can you?

Read these.

1. None gives a fuck.

2. No one wants you here you lying sack of bitter, hypocritical shit.

3. As you can see by the responses you've gotten in all of your threads, you don't have a friend at this site or in the world so find somewhere else or get more of the same.

4. Did I mention you old and over with and that you will be losing the "rotharmy" name you stole in the first place?

5. Fuck off and die. You won't be missed.

Katydid
09-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Remember when AL sent me a picture of his motor cycle and himself?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34594

ALinChainz
09-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Your obsession with me is beyond fucking creepy.

Not even that pic of you from the 40s makes you look good enough.

Ugly was is ugly is.

Hideous back then and one can only imagine what Ed looked like to settle for a skank like you.

I have never sent you anything liar.

Never.

Fuck off.

Not enough alcohol in the world. No wonder all of your kids turned out to be drunks and addicts.

Hardrock69
09-10-2007, 03:20 PM
Remember when AL sent me a picture of his motor cycle and himself?

Nobody remembers that bitch, because it is an event that exists only in that thick, mongoloid-looking skull that sits on your shoulders.

All the bikers I know would slap the fucking shit out of you for just being alive.

LET JESUS FUCK YOU!!!
http://www.moviemachine.nl/images/articles/exorcist7.jpg

Ally_Kat
09-10-2007, 05:56 PM
AL, this thread is for women only.

All 5 of us that post at the Roth Army and all 5 of us that have men in our lives.

I don't go to Home Depot for evening gowns and I don't come to the Roth Army for bikermatch.com

Hardrock69
09-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Ally, you rule.

;)

Diamondjimi
09-10-2007, 10:03 PM

http://www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum9/kill%20yourself.jpg

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBCos2MlQ1Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GBCos2MlQ1Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Kill Yourself

Can't take it, never could
Time to end it, wish you would
Friends and family, they're all gone
Life for you is just a con
Dig yourself a hole in the ground
Push up daisies six feet down
Take a dirt nap, buy the farm
Inject a bubble in your arm

[CHORUS]
Kill yourself, kill yourself
Why don't you kill yourself

Don't rely on no one else
End it all just kill yourself

Life is just a one way ticket
Everyone must go around
Here's a bucket go and kick it
Slit your wrists without a sound
When you fo don't make a big deal
No dramatics, don't overplay
Cause don't you know that we'll all fell
Better once you've gone away
[CHORUS-MOSH PART]

You're a loser, there's nothing left for you
A worthless loser, at everything you do

Katydid
09-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
All 5 of us that post at the Roth Army and all 5 of us that have men in our lives.

I don't go to Home Depot for evening gowns and I don't come to the Roth Army for bikermatch.com

Ouch, that's rather harsh. And also sad, because there are only 5 women in DLR ARMY? I think that's a miscount.

Do you go to Home Depot for advice on home improvement? There are nice knowledgable guys there.

I have a duplex; I rented one side to anathesialogist in the emergency heart unit for 5 years. He was very intelligent, but had no common sense. He never helped mow the lawn, fix anything, or anything else; afraid he'd mess up his hands. Even suggested that I pay interest on his deposit, to which I laughed. He was always on call and had no interests.

The doctors I worked with doing staff relief in various hospitals and mental health centers were all the same.

A truck driver always on the road I rented to for 8 months mowed the yard every other time, got on top of the house and outside building and put in ridge poles vents, trimmed bushes, changed locks, had some common sense.

So, you can't judge a book by its over.

Some Harley Riders are druggies, drunks, hell raisers, hippies, and tattooed; The bike is their heart and soul. Some are clean cut, clean and sober. They ride them as a hobby, and hire someone to trick them out. They work in professional jobs and have college degrees. They have reached their goals and can afford to be flashy.

Just like classic and vintage car buffs.

You apparently are bigoted against bikers, perhaps because that was the way you were raised. Or you think you are a professional with an education and they are beneath you.

Sort of like the poor person who won't go to Goodwill to shop. They feel there is a stigma attached to it. Actually in my experience, it is always full of college kids who wasted their parents money partying; and they can go there and find Old Navy, Hilfiger, Levi, Ralph Loren, Aigner, Dunny Burke, Gloria Vanderbilt, Faded Glory, etc., all freshly laundered and no stains. And even the upper class go there to shop anymore. They laugh and say, "Hell, I'm gonna get stains on them anyway that won't come out. When that happens, I just ditch them and go buy more."

On the national average school teachers are one of the lowest paid groups.

Plumbers like I was married to, until he was too ill; wash their hands after they handle s**t. Doctors wash their hands before.

He was a fireman, civil service...

We owned various corps. The eyeware corp. had distributors in every state and several foreign countries.

So I have lived high on the hog, and on the low end of the totem pole.

It's not what is on the surface that matters, it's what is in the heart. If you have no charity you are a miserable person; regardless of your accolades.

I've found some professionals like I was when nursing, and church friends who are long time friends still. You'd be surprised at how they got to where they are at in life. They act humble, not proud; and prefer to be anonymous. Dr. Miller's wife who was in choir with me, sang for my daughter's funeral. The large new Harley Davidson store b was built recently by one friend from church; they have several corps. Various drs. and nurses from church know me well. Do they ever brag? No.

So if you learn anything in life, learn not to be puffed up full of pride. Nor look down on anyone because they may be more loved by God and blessed than you are. Be humble and know that you would have nothing, nor be nothing in life without God's help.

The person who brags about My this and that, or I did this or that is usually very shallow and insecure.

And clothes, honors, etc. don't make the man.

Each person has various talents. It's how we use those talents that make us the person we are. You will be given more talents if you use the ones you have well.

If everyone was the same, what a boring world.

God couldn't even control his children, Adam and Eve, how can people on earth expect to control them after a certain age. Just bring them up the way they should live and it won't depart from them in later life.

Katydid
09-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Diamond Jimi,
Sorry that we go off on the wrong foot.
Do you enjoy being cruel to others?
If you dwell on guns and suicide as you have posted; perhaps you should take a long hard look at yourself.
If you are that full of hate perhaps you should pray and seek help.

Katydid
09-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Hardrock69,
What have I ever done to you? Why are you so full of hate and loathing?

Katydid
09-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Oh, wasn't that brilliant Ally Kat, you disabling the html for the motor cycle group?

I bet you feel so superior.

Actually you and your buds who came in here and trashed my thread...I can see birds of a thread f**k together.

ALinChainz
09-11-2007, 11:31 AM
You can't judge a book by its cover yet you think you have everyone here pegged as drug addicts and drunks, heathens and malcontents and you have never met anyone here.

The fact that everyone here hates you and you talk bad about this site and everyone in it tells usthat you are the one with serious problems.

Fuck you. People that brag about what they have may be proud of the fact that they have worked hard to get where they are and the fact is that you have dogshit and it makes you mad that other people here are successful.

If you and Ed owned "corps", that the two of you together were so fucking stupid that you couldn't stop your kids from drinking, drugging, getting themselves killed, leaving you behind, etc.

Where is all the money?

There is no way on God's green earth that you are smart enough to own a lawnmower let alone a "corp".

You show yourself each and everytime you come here and judge people and the truth is, you are way fucking off.

I wish you did know Ally like I do, and then you would get on your knees and ask for God's forgiveness and hers.

Do you have any idea how much money she makes? I do. And it damn fucking nice, I would know.

Do you have any fucking clue as to the children she works with and the difference she makes in their lives? She is ALL ABOUT helping them and their parents, so you saying she thinks she is above people is so fucking far off it isn't even funny.

Do you have any idea of the volunteering she does with the less fortunate and teaching and helping them take civil service tests to better themselves?

Do you have any idea of the extra things she does for her mother and grandmother that they couldn't do without? She extends herself each and everyday to the point of exhaustion.

Do you fucking dare to pretend you think you know her or anyone else here. I bet if you knew HALF the shit I have done in my community and for my family, you'd shit yourself (an extra time, we all know you do on a regular basis).

Here's the thing: You're wrong Katy. And it is nothing new. You judge and think YOU ARE THE ONE ABOVE EVERYONE HERE WITH YOUR RELIGIOUS SELF RIGHTEOUS BULLSHIT.

You keep coming here, no one wants you here, you own family hates you, and yet you keep forcing yourself on everone.

THAT is someone who thinks they are aove people.

You are the sorriest fucking excuse for a human being I have ever seen. You make Thunder look like a fucking saint, and he's a sick, whacked, alcoholic, pedophile who hates women.

You fucking lie, you are a liar, and posted this thread here saying some bikers contacted you telling you to do it.

I can recite a million lies you've told. And this is one of the million.

You are scum, and I'm not the only one here who thinks it.

ALinChainz
09-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Oh, wasn't that brilliant Ally Kat, you disabling the html for the motor cycle group?

Actually you and your buds who came in here and trashed my thread...I can see birds of a thread f**k together.

You posted it wrong retard.

Ally can't edit posts.

Know something before opening that shithole.

ALinChainz
09-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Diamond Jimi,
Sorry that we go off on the wrong foot.
Do you enjoy being cruel to others?
If you dwell on guns and suicide as you have posted; perhaps you should take a long hard look at yourself.
If you are that full of hate perhaps you should pray and seek help.

Wow, someone who is bipolar and mentally challenged on a ton of medication (none you pay for I'm sure) telling someone else to seek help.

You should seek some help at a fucking raisin ranch with a fucking demolition crew that can handle changing you twice a day.

ALinChainz
09-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Name the women who post here Katy.

And do not include yourself.

I know Ally can.

We're talking about the women under 59.

Katydid
09-11-2007, 11:50 AM
OK, I think I figured it out...

The Von Drehls who own various corps are friends of mine, and go to mass with me. They opened a new Harley Davidson dealership. They have several sons. . .

http://www.blueridgehd.com/

Katydid
09-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Just delete this thread. Trying to share my life with idiots like Roth Army just digs me deeper into the cesspool of filth.

I'm fast going to lose the respect of a lot of great friends who have been with me thru thick and thin.

ALinChainz
09-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Just delete this thread. Trying to share my life with idiots like Roth Army just digs me deeper into the cesspool of filth.

I'm fast going to lose the respect of a lot of great friends who have been with me thru thick and thin.

Are you out of your fucking mind?

What friends?

Where has there been one post supporting you?

Where are they?

You going to try and say that you have your hundreds of friends that read these boards but have never and will never post here?

You want this thread deleted because you have yet again been caught in a lie.

You have no friends here.

Not one. Not any. I don't even believe that a miserable hag like you has any in the real world.

You claim to know all these people, none of them have ever posted here.

How do you think JOY FM would receive you if they knew of the shit you post here and the comments you make judging people? Someone may actually call them and discuss you and your sites, how'd that be?

Proven wrong again, do yourself a favor.

1. Start thinking of what you will call those websites of yours because I am taking the name rotharmy back that you stole.

2. Just leave, no one wants you to share your life with them here and have told you a million times. You don't listen.

3. Tell the truth for once, seek some help yourself, and quit judging people.

ALinChainz
09-11-2007, 12:17 PM
And the fact that you sign in to post and sign right back out doesn't fool anyone.

We all know you're always lurking because you LOVE THE FILTH YOU LYING HYPOCRITE.

Hardrock69
09-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Hardrock69,
What have I ever done to you? Why are you so full of hate and loathing?

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE BITCH?!

LEAVE!!!!

NOBODY WANTS YOU AROUND HERE!

GO FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ASS WITH YOUR DEAD DUGHTER'S LEG BONE OR SOMETHING!

You are the ultimate poster-child for RETARDED IGNORANT TROLL-BITCHES!!!

:mad:

Hardrock69
09-11-2007, 12:39 PM

When are you going to get it through your thick fucking skull, you Satan-worshipping WHORE?

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE DIGGING YOURSELF INTO A CESSPOOL OF FILTH! YOU WHINE AND BITCH ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE IT IS HERE YET YOU KEEP POSTING!!!

LEAVE YOU FUCKING KUNT!!!

AND DON'T COME BACK!!! EVER!!

"going to"????

What "friends"?

You are so delusional you actually think you have friends? You are so fucking pathetic.

Anyone with half a brain would have no respect for you to begin with.

Anyone who bothers to spend more than 2 seconds in your presences is a fucking idiot.

If you want this thread deleted, why in the fuck did you post here to begin with?

It is simple. You are a masochistic kunt, who only derives pleasure from being miserable.

You sob and cry about your pathetic existence to everyone, when nobody wants to hear your stupid shit!

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!

YOUR OWN FAMILY HAS DISOWNED YOU, AND YOU ARE TAKING UP VALUABLE RESOURCES LIKE AIR, WATER, AND DOG SHIT THAT COULE BETTER BE USED BY YOUR OWN FUCKED UP LOSER CHILDREN!

DIE!

:mad:

Katydid
09-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Let me put it to you in terms you may or may not understand...

Will Jack Daniels still sponser Van Halen since Ed is still on the wagon?

Would Harley Davidson and Von Drehl Inc. sponser them now?

Not likely.

So some DLR ARMY mods F**ked up that endorsement. I suppose Mick Miller half assed sports writer for the Detroit Lions will sponser Van Halen, or maybe Ally Kat's school will sponser the new Van Halen?

Katydid
09-11-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm through with David Lee Roth Army.

ALinChainz
09-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Let me put it to you in terms you may or may not understand...

Will Jack Daniels still sponser Van Halen since Ed is still on the wagon?

Would Harley Davidson and Von Drehl Inc. sponser them now?

Not likely.

So some DLR ARMY mods F**ked up that endorsement. I suppose Mick Miller half assed sports writer for the Detroit Lions will sponser Van Halen, or maybe Ally Kat's school will sponser the new Van Halen?

If you didn't know, which I doubt you did, Van Halen is on tour. They have sponsors. Going to be on tour for awhile.

Try and keep up stupid.

Half assed? Man, I have no idea why I am so busy then ... funniest thing you have ever spewed.

Yet again, you have shown your ignorance and proved you don't belong here.

ALinChainz
09-11-2007, 01:35 PM

You got that right.

Those domain names ... rotharmy.net and .org ... and anyother dot I can think of ... you are done with.

Of course, you have left this site, what ... this is time 14 or something?

You have always came skanking back, why would this time be any different.

Of course, now if you were to keel over, maybe "Pedo-Butt" can drop in and let us know, I'm sure he'll be having a party.

Unchainme
09-11-2007, 02:27 PM

PRAISE THE LARD!

Katydid
09-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Meet my cousin Bob on mama's side of the family AL....

http://www.bobparsons.com/

Katydid
09-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Meet my cousin Bob on mama's side of the family AL....

http://www.bobparsons.com/

He said for you to "Go to hell!"

ALinChainz
09-11-2007, 04:56 PM
I thought you were done here?

Yet another lie.

Does he know how much of a liar you are?

You wish death on women and children over a message board?

You wanted to adopt children for money?

Have you heard from JOY FM's lawyers yet?

Fuck you and your "cousin".

His dad probably boned your sister who did your uncle.

I'm telling you to go to Hell.

Diamondjimi
09-11-2007, 10:38 PM

Thank fuckin Christ !

Fuck off and take your fucking bullshit back to the Jerry Springer boards where they belong!

You are a pathetic old hag who could'nt name 5 goddamn Van Halen songs without doing a fuckin Google search.
What kind of sane person steals a domain name and registers it for themselves thinking people are actually going to think it's the real deal. Do everyone here and those unfortunate inbred brainwashed fucks connected to your miserable existence a favour and throw yourself under a fuckin train.

Go fuck a bucksaw !

Ally_Kat
09-12-2007, 12:10 AM

You posted this at 11:22 am on Tuesday morning. Do you want to know what I was doing at 11:22 am on Tuesday morning?

I was teaching shapes and colors on the classroom rug.

You know, working for my money and not sucking the welfare tit. ;)

Ally_Kat
09-12-2007, 12:16 AM

You apparently are bigoted against bikers, perhaps because that was the way you were raised. Or you think you are a professional with an education and they are beneath you.

How can I be bigoted against bikers when I have family members who own Harleys?

How can I be bigoted against bikers when I have dated guys big into collecting and riding motocycles?

You know nothing about how I was raised or who I am. Why don't you stick to what you do know -- driving away everyone around you.

Hardrock69
09-12-2007, 01:51 AM
One thing I wish that brain-dead bitch DID know was how to drive herself away from this site.

I wish Satan would take some photos after the bitch dies of her being ass-raped in Hell, and then post them here.

Katydid
09-16-2007, 12:19 AM
You posted this at 11:22 am on Tuesday morning. Do you want to know what I was doing at 11:22 am on Tuesday morning?

I was teaching shapes and colors on the classroom rug.

You know, working for my money and not sucking the welfare tit. ;)

Well thank God. You need to do some work instead of being a professional student.

When you have worked as many years as I did then you can qualify to get your Social Security that you paid in all those years, as I did. I hope you never have to suffer from bad falls on your back, and major health problems as I have.

I always worked more than 40 hrs. per week. Even there at the last when I was falling and etc. I was working 52 hrs. a week. I've worked many a week 60 hrs.

I loved working, would still work if I was able to hold out, and didn't have so many health problems.

Katydid
09-16-2007, 12:24 AM
One thing I wish that brain-dead bitch DID know was how to drive herself away from this site.

I wish Satan would take some photos after the bitch dies of her being ass-raped in Hell, and then post them here.

If you don't like this thread, why come in here and start fights? Is it because you love to hit and run, and can't take it back? Didn't like me messing up your lazer thread?

Careful what you wish for, it might be you in Hell.

Katydid
09-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Thank fuckin Christ !

Fuck off and take your fucking bullshit back to the Jerry Springer boards where they belong!

You are a pathetic old hag who could'nt name 5 goddamn Van Halen songs without doing a fuckin Google search.
What kind of sane person steals a domain name and registers it for themselves thinking people are actually going to think it's the real deal. Do everyone here and those unfortunate inbred brainwashed fucks connected to your miserable existence a favour and throw yourself under a fuckin train.

Go fuck a bucksaw !

1. California Girls
2. Hot for The Teacher
3. Panama
4. Jump
5. Ice Cream Man

ALinChainz? He wants to steal my domain and make people think he's the real thing. His name is Mick Miller.

I have rotharmy.net and rotharmy.org, simply because my name is ROTH. I didn't call it David Lee Roth Army...

And yes I had viewers from these sites regularily. I had 1200 views for the month last week.

I've never done anything to you. Yet you come off posting a pistol and angry lyrics then tell me to jump under a train or F a buzz saw. Now is that any way to talk to a person? Didn't you have any raising?

Ally_Kat
09-16-2007, 02:03 AM
Well thank God. You need to do some work instead of being a professional student.

Katy, you're such a fucking moron. I did my 4 year undergrad degree. Then I worked my ass off, hence that whole one semester I didn't come on here, and finished my masters degree in one year. That's 2 degrees in 5 yrs total time. What about that spells professional student? It doesn't.

You're jealous because despite just starting out, I have more money saved up for my retirement than you are living on. Apparently this bothers you greatly.

Ally_Kat
09-16-2007, 02:06 AM

When you have worked as many years as I did then you can qualify to get your Social Security that you paid in all those years, as I did.

See, that's where you made your mistake -- you rely on Social Security. Should have invested. Maybe taken out an IRA or something.

Social Security will get you no where.

That's why you're stuck in deliverence country :(

Katydid
09-16-2007, 02:20 AM
Katy, you're such a fucking moron. I did my 4 year undergrad degree. Then I worked my ass off, hence that whole one semester I didn't come on here, and finished my masters degree in one year. That's 2 degrees in 5 yrs total time. What about that spells professional student? It doesn't.

You're jealous because despite just starting out, I have more money saved up for my retirement than you are living on. Apparently this bothers you greatly.

Well, maybe you should donate some to the site. Al was taken in by you poormouthing "If it means whether my grandma, little brother and I will eat, then. . . " So he sprung for you and made a donation for you.

You should be ashamed for using him, playing on his sympathy.

Katydid
09-16-2007, 02:30 AM
See, that's where you made your mistake -- you rely on Social Security. Should have invested. Maybe taken out an IRA or something.

Social Security will get you no where.

That's why you're stuck in deliverence country :(

I had an large IRA at one time, my home was paid for, after my divorce etc. My ex and I owned a large corp. But money don't bring happiness. I worked in nursing, the money wasn't bad. I'm not stuck anywhere. I have enough to pay my bills and enjoy life; As far as worldly stuff, I've been there done that. One of our corps. cleared $300,000. a year profit. Plus Ed had had his civil service early retirement pension. We had good ins. Drove new cars, and some of the finer things in life.

Katydid
09-16-2007, 02:42 AM
I'm happy for you Ally Kat, for working hard and going to school. My neice is a music teacher. I helped her get an apt. and get set up to teach. She enjoys her job. After my falls she came and paid me back all I'd given her. I didn't want to take it, but she insisted. Her dad had died with cancer, and my sister was having a rough time.

I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. One says something hurtful, then the other retaliates. Soon everything is all out of control.

Katydid
09-16-2007, 02:56 AM
Goodnight, didn't realize it was 2:47 AM already. Lucky I went to mass this evening.

I never get to sleep late though. Being used to getting up early becomes a habit.

I remember mama saying, that when we were kids she longed for the day she could sleep late. Then the time came, and she couldn't sleep.

Darren and I went to an outdoor concert down the street. They had 3 bands. I had on shorts, and got cold. So I came home to put on jeans and a jacket. Took Buffy out to potty, she didn't, then I realized I was locked out of my truck and the house. Luckily Darren left one of his doors open. I wound up taking Buffy with me on a leash. She did pretty well, but barked at the mayor who is our neighbor when he came over. And soon as she got to a store across the street and I fed her some bbq beef at an outdoor picknick table. A group came over and tuned and practiced there right next to her. She tried to bark a few times, but I have been watching The Dog Whisperer and learned how to make her stop. She got to where Darren and my chair were. She immediately po pooed, scratched and acted like she owned the place. Kids kept running around playing tag and teasing her. I just jerked her leash and said "shh..." It worked. She loves to bark, so it was hard for her not to. But she did great. She never gets on furniture like some dogs. I had given her a good bath earlier.

Don't know why I came home and began reading threads. Darren went to his apt. and began watching rock concerts. Think the caffeine I drank is keeping me up.

But I guess I need to go to bed. Goodnight.

Satan
09-16-2007, 03:12 AM

Make that statement a reality and even I, the Devil, will sing praises to Jesus!!

Satan
09-16-2007, 03:15 AM

The cameras are ready to roll. :)

Ally_Kat
09-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Well, maybe you should donate some to the site. Al was taken in by you poormouthing "If it means whether my grandma, little brother and I will eat, then. . . " So he sprung for you and made a donation for you.

You should be ashamed for using him, playing on his sympathy.

Stop talking shit. Al didn't make a donation for me. If he had did so, there would be a donation badge under my name, wouldn't there?

ALinChainz
09-16-2007, 01:11 PM
I had an large IRA at one time, my home was paid for, after my divorce etc. My ex and I owned a large corp. But money don't bring happiness. I worked in nursing, the money wasn't bad. I'm not stuck anywhere. I have enough to pay my bills and enjoy life; As far as worldly stuff, I've been there done that. One of our corps. cleared $300,000. a year profit. Plus Ed had had his civil service early retirement pension. We had good ins. Drove new cars, and some of the finer things in life.

All this money you say you have is a lie. otherwise, you're a retard for not being smart enough to plan for the future.

All poor people say it doesn't buy happiness.

Wow, how the liars have fallen now that the government foots the bill for you and your son.

ALinChainz
09-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Stop talking shit. Al didn't make a donation for me. If he had did so, there would be a donation badge under my name, wouldn't there?

You can tell Katy talks shit.

Her breath would strip paint.

Ally_Kat
09-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
All this money you say you have is a lie. otherwise, you're a retard for not being smart enough to plan for the future.

All poor people say it doesn't buy happiness.

Wow, how the liars have fallen now that the government foots the bill for you and your son.

If she had a large IRA, where is it now? Esp if she worked nursing.

And don't tell me it's because she did nursing in the boonies. I have family who are nurses and live in the boonies. They get a huge pay with lil taxes.

You can't play the I was poor, then I was rich, then I be poor again card.

And maybe it doesn't buy happiness, but it does buys relief. I take care of my loved ones, unlike Katy who just drives them to suicide.

ALinChainz
09-16-2007, 01:17 PM

ALinChainz? He wants to steal my domain and make people think he's the real thing. His name is Mick Miller.

I have rotharmy.net and rotharmy.org, simply because my name is ROTH. I didn't call it David Lee Roth Army

I'm the real thing bitch, believe it.

You on the other hand lie your skanky man-ass off.

You got the "rotharmy" name from here.

Don't act like you thought of it. You would have had sites long before this one, seeings how you're pushing 70 (and look 80).

Hardrock69
09-17-2007, 01:50 PM
The only people I have ever seen who were dumber than Katybitch were stone dead and buried in the cemetary.

I don't 'start fights'. I come here to tell you what a fucking retarded fuckbag you are.

GO AWAY!

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE YOU FUCKTARD BITCH!!!!!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=767835

Diamondjimi
09-18-2007, 04:14 AM
:lol:

Looks like Kaytpig had her Alpo perfume on that day !:D

Katydid
09-19-2007, 03:03 PM
Well, this thread just proves my point. ALinChainz and Ally Kat tag teaming me. With Hardrock69 and UNCHAINME thrown in posting filth.

Anonymous
09-19-2007, 03:16 PM
What the fuck is your point Katy?

What is the point of your existence? Annoying people until they hate you? Does it make you feel good, being an annoyance?

God wants everyone to live in Peace and Harmony.

You're destroying this site's harmony. You start wars with everyone.

You're going to hell, Katy. Because all your life has been judging others and upsetting them. Because you hate everybody.

God is watching... and Satan is waiting.

Good luck.

Cheers! :bottle:

ALinChainz
09-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Well, this thread just proves my point. ALinChainz and Ally Kat tag teaming me. With Hardrock69 and UNCHAINME thrown in posting filth.

You could ....... leave?

Hummarstra
09-19-2007, 06:53 PM
I have NO IDEA what this thread is about, but it making me cry. LOL!!

Hardrock69
09-20-2007, 12:16 PM
Katybitch loves the filth.

She loves being ass-raped by German Shepherds.

But cannot understand that nobody wants her here.

Her shoe size is a larger number than her IQ.

Someone please go run this bitch down so she never posts here again.

If her fucking retard son had any balls, he would have her committed to an insane asylum, where she can share a cell with the creep in "Silence Of The Lambs" who screamed at Jodie Foster

"I CAN SMELL YOUR CUNT!".

Fucking retarded Satan-worshipping bitch.
:rolleyes: