PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm...

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Is Bush still drinking ??

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040511/capt.gh10205111758.bush_gh102.jpg

I'm a nurse.. I am also a rehab expert.. having been extensively trained in substance abuse rehabilitation and also voluntarily admitting myself into a substance abuse program...

That red nose is a clear sign of alcohol abuse...

My nose used to look exactly like that...

Today it does not...

:elvis:

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Maybe I'm wrong...

Big Troubles
05-11-2004, 03:24 PM
yeah he looks like he drinks hard whiskey or scotch. Then again, with the world crashing on your shoulders, maybe drinking isn't his biggest problem? ;)

Ally_Kat
05-11-2004, 03:28 PM
where/when was this picture taken? His cheeks, ears and chin also look a lil red, plus he has sweat on the side of his face. Could be the heat from the camera lights. I know i get red like that when I hafta stand in front of them for a while.

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Yeah.. but your nose probably doesn't...

Ally_Kat
05-11-2004, 03:47 PM
my whole face turns into a tomato. My nose is the last thing to get back to normal. I don't know if that's normal or not because I turn red at the first sign of it being warmer than my body wants it to be.

Jesus Christ
05-11-2004, 04:06 PM
Verily I hath been known to turn water into wine now and then Myself. But one who hath been entrusted (at least by his father's Supreme Court) to rule thy land should not be drunken on the job.

ELVIS
05-11-2004, 04:34 PM
Impersonation is blasphemy...

High Life Man
05-11-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Verily I hath been known to turn water into wine now and then Myself. But one who hath been entrusted (at least by his father's Supreme Court) to rule thy land should not be drunken on the job.

Who hasn't come in on a Friday morning, after a good ragin' Thursday night, still drunk?

Christ, I know cops who go to work still fucked up. And about 97.3% of soldiers and Marines are still tanked at morning muster.

Big Troubles
05-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
my whole face turns into a tomato. My nose is the last thing to get back to normal. I don't know if that's normal or not because I turn red at the first sign of it being warmer than my body wants it to be.

so what you're saying is you also have a drinking problem? :D teasing...

Viking
05-11-2004, 07:57 PM
*AHEM* To quote Abraham Lincoln:

"Find out what whiskey he drinks and send all of my generals a case, if it will get the same results." - in reply to comments about General Grant's drinking problems.

-- Abraham Lincoln (1809-65)16th US President, Republican

FORD
05-11-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by High Life Man
Who hasn't come in on a Friday morning, after a good ragin' Thursday night, still drunk?

I used to do that every week. Party until 2 AM on Thursday night (or later if there was an after hours party) and wake up in time to be at work at 6:45 AM. Slammed down about 64 oz of coffee and I was fine. Then resumed partying at 4:00 when I was off work.

Needless to say, I was much younger then :(

Christ, I know cops who go to work still fucked up. And about 97.3% of soldiers and Marines are still tanked at morning muster.

Drunk cops just sounds like a really bad idea. It's bad enough they live on coffee and donuts.