PDA

View Full Version : Dontcha just love it when a cop gets caught?

Ellyllions
09-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Check this out:

http://world.commongate.com/post/Cop_Gone_Wild_In_Trouble_Over_Motorist_s_Video

And the fucking police chief is acting like the kid did something wrong because he had a video camera set up in his car....

I hope this kid fries them all!

Hardrock69
09-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Oh god....fucking dumbass!!!

"VE MUZT ZEE YOHR PAPUZ PLEEZ!!!!"
http://i9.tinypic.com/6gj9op2.gif

blonddgirl777
09-12-2007, 10:02 PM
I hate cops!

Nitro Express
09-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
Check this out:

http://world.commongate.com/post/Cop_Gone_Wild_In_Trouble_Over_Motorist_s_Video

And the fucking police chief is acting like the kid did something wrong because he had a video camera set up in his car....

I hope this kid fries them all!

The way the police officer loses it shows you he's a loose cannon. We are losing our best cops. The job has become more dangerouse and thankless, the guys who really were good serve the pulbic police are now going into other proffessions and frankly the ones I know who did, make a lot more money.

What's left are the power abuse psycos.

Ellyllions
09-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Nitro, cops get baited to misbehave all the time. It's part of the job. But the larger part of the job is to be professional and educated at all times.

This guy wasn't a loose cannon, he was an arrogant cock sucker who thought that kid didn't know his rights. He was and is a coward who likes to pick on people he thinks are smaller and weaker than he is. He knew he was fucked. After he saw that camera he kept that kid for 10 or so more minutes and even called another cop to the scene, hoping they'd figure something out to take him into custody so they could seize that camera.

Later, when it all got back to the St. Louis Chief, the Sgt. was suspended without pay but mysteriously the video in the cops car has disappeared. So the only evidence is the kids video. You actually hear the Sgt. tell the kid all the reasons he should tell people that he was stopped. But when did the cop go off the rails? When the kid asked a simple question that he had a legal right to have the answer...."What did I do?"

If St. Louis Police Department try to sweep this under the rug, the whole city should be at the City Managers office.

Douglas T.
09-13-2007, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I hate cops!

Sooo ... who ya gonna call when you need help ... say your hiding under your bed becasue three large black men busted down your door?

People hate insurance companies too but they're aint to many people that will cover your cost when you run over somebody!

bueno bob
09-13-2007, 10:38 AM
This kid has had prior run-ins with the local cops, anyway. Word gets around among them when they have a local repeat performer. Just because the kid was innocent and the cop looked very bad in THIS instance doesn't necessarily mean the kid's been a good little angel with the police up to this point, either.

I'm not saying that the cop is not abusing his position, because he absolutely is...I'm saying that nobody knows anything more about this than THIS particular instance, and even when I saw it on the news last night they said that this kid has had problems with the police before.

Until more details get released, nobody knows for sure...the cops could be treating him as hostile because this kid might have been hostile towards them in previous encounters...

Still doesn't justify this officer's behavior, but it would go a long way to explain why he's on his case from jump street.

sadaist
09-13-2007, 11:11 AM
The kid had quite a bit of attitude at the very beginning. It may have been different had he done a little "Yes Sir, No Sir".

sadaist
09-13-2007, 11:13 AM
and what the fuck is that damned clicking?!

Ellyllions
09-13-2007, 12:40 PM
The clicking is the interference from the blue lights.

As far as the kid is concerned, and I've worked this shit before...it don't matter. Honestly, cops get baited all the time and have to put up with it. But, this Sgt. had no idea who this kid was so that in itself tells me that he's not as infamous as some would believe.

This video is a textbook example of how a police officer shouldn't behave.

Now, consider this....how would any of you look at any of this cops cases from here on out if you were either; a) his supervisor, b) a perp that he's arrested.

No matter what, from this date forward this Sgt. will never been seen as a viable source of information completely. Every case he takes to a judge is going to be scrutinized no matter what the case involves. What happens if he takes a child molestor in front of a judge and the judge throws out the case based on his prior behavior with perps? All because some smart assed kid videotaped him at 2am in a parking lot some years ago? I've seen this shit happen with my own eyes.

And that's why a cop should never ever behave this way. Attitude is a 24/7 things for police, it's given to them every minute of every single day. What they do with it is what saves lives and upholds the laws we're all expected to follow.

Douglas T.
09-13-2007, 05:42 PM
^ Exactly if it wasnt' for cops ... that gal in Virginia would still be locked up ... eattin' dog poop and being forced to do whatever those freaks wanted!

Ellyllions
09-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Those six should be publicly hanged!

Seshmeister
09-13-2007, 07:23 PM
I learned at a fairly young age don't fuck with cops it's not worth it.

A cop stopped my pal and I on the grounds it was suspicious that we were walking through the city at 11pm with skateboards under ou arms and I told him it was because we were an infamous duo of skateboard robbers who were terrorising the city with our unique skateboard crimes.

It was such a dumb fucking thing for him to say but I learned a valuable lesson that night in don't be a smartass with cops...:)

I've ran into all kinds of cops over the years and they vary from nasty fucks to ok people. The key to it is that cops see people as black or white, good guys bad guys.

In the opening exchange with any cop you need to make sure he immediately realises that you are a good guy. Do that and 99% of the time you have no problem.

I'm not saying it's right or the way things should be but its just the way the world works.

Cheers!

:gulp:

VanHalener
09-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Bad cops have a special place in hell.

This cop has the smallest pecker ever, and that's why he's such an asshole.

What comes around goes around you shit bag!

Douglas T.
09-13-2007, 10:53 PM
I have good luck with the cops most the time! Once they even let me drive away with my bag o' weed! First thing you can do to earn respect ... if it's dark and your pulled over. Put your hands out the window until he walks up!

I am disappointed with Maraliyn Manson and Trent reznor but that don't make me hate rock stars as a whole!

VanHalener
09-13-2007, 11:45 PM
I have no problem with cops. To me, they are front line infantry soldiers and I respect a good cop. Bad cops are around and they can http://i18.tinypic.com/4fuwswg.gif

Nitro Express
09-14-2007, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
Nitro, cops get baited to misbehave all the time. It's part of the job. But the larger part of the job is to be professional and educated at all times.

This guy wasn't a loose cannon, he was an arrogant cock sucker who thought that kid didn't know his rights. He was and is a coward who likes to pick on people he thinks are smaller and weaker than he is. He knew he was fucked. After he saw that camera he kept that kid for 10 or so more minutes and even called another cop to the scene, hoping they'd figure something out to take him into custody so they could seize that camera.

Later, when it all got back to the St. Louis Chief, the Sgt. was suspended without pay but mysteriously the video in the cops car has disappeared. So the only evidence is the kids video. You actually hear the Sgt. tell the kid all the reasons he should tell people that he was stopped. But when did the cop go off the rails? When the kid asked a simple question that he had a legal right to have the answer...."What did I do?"

If St. Louis Police Department try to sweep this under the rug, the whole city should be at the City Managers office.

A loose cannon abuses their authority and is unproffessional. You basically gave a better explanation at what I was getting at. The good cops are leaving. I have five former police officers in my extended family. They all left law enforcement for bettter paying, safer, and less stressful jobs. What's going to be left are the people who have thugish tendancies because they have low self-esteem or are too dumb to leave.

Nitro Express
09-14-2007, 03:10 AM
If a cop fucked with me like that and I had eveidence, I would just go over to Gerry Spence's lawfirm here in town and take a big chunk of money out of St. Louis for having such a dumb ass cop.

Nitro Express
09-14-2007, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I learned at a fairly young age don't fuck with cops it's not worth it.

A cop stopped my pal and I on the grounds it was suspicious that we were walking through the city at 11pm with skateboards under ou arms and I told him it was because we were an infamous duo of skateboard robbers who were terrorising the city with our unique skateboard crimes.

It was such a dumb fucking thing for him to say but I learned a valuable lesson that night in don't be a smartass with cops...:)

I've ran into all kinds of cops over the years and they vary from nasty fucks to ok people. The key to it is that cops see people as black or white, good guys bad guys.

In the opening exchange with any cop you need to make sure he immediately realises that you are a good guy. Do that and 99% of the time you have no problem.

I'm not saying it's right or the way things should be but its just the way the world works.

Cheers!

:gulp:

With all public officials I try to respect the office. You're basically right. Show respect. Be like Elvis. Call the cop sir or maam and show respect for the uniform.

If I get pulled over I always keep my hands up on the wheel where the cop can see them, it makes them less antsy and sometimes they reward you for it by just giving you a warning.