PDA

View Full Version : Gene has FINALLY found a way to get his face on money

SparkieD
09-13-2007, 04:49 PM
Got this in the mail today. Actually, as a big fan of old KI$$, I think it's pretty cool. However, I decided long ago that Gene and Co. wouldn't get any more of my money. I sure as hell won't allow his face on my money until he somehow convinces the Federal Reserve to let him and I'm left without a choice.

http://www.styleschecks.com/styles_assets/images/product/9XKSPCHK_c.jpg

SparkieD
09-13-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm ordering the Alice Cooper ones instead.

http://www.styleschecks.com/styles_assets/images/product/9XALPCHK_c.jpg

They have other bands, too. Pantera, Jimi, Ozzy, and a couple others.

Figs
09-13-2007, 04:57 PM
Ha! Good lord...but what could possibly be surprising at this point in time? Funny. Obviously someone is buying this shit or they would stop making it.

Viking
09-13-2007, 08:28 PM
I probably have a larger set of love/hate reactions to Gene Simmons than I have with anyone else on this planet. His crass hyper-obsession with every last dime of someone else's money falls in the latter category.

chi-town324
09-13-2007, 09:37 PM
people still use checks?

Nitro Express
09-13-2007, 09:37 PM
Gene and KISS was always about merchandising. I have no problem with it. You can buy the stuff or not.

You know what I liked about rock and roll from day one. The music was great but it was the fact that misfits, society wouldn't give the time of day to could be successful in another route. Isn't that classic rock? Rock and roll is telling that teacher you hated "Hey bitch, like my new Ferrari Enzo?" Then hit the throttle and leave the memories in the fucking smoke and dust. That's rock and roll and KISS is that. The money is that. The merchandise is that. Gene is shoving it up the people who rudely yelled at him as a kid, speak fucking English you Israeli bastard! Gene is shoving it up their ass and loving every penny of it.

Good for him!

SparkieD
09-13-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Gene and KISS was always about merchandising. I have no problem with it. You can buy the stuff or not.

True, and they had some of the coolest merch around. Still brings a tear to my eye when I think of how my mom threw my Kiss radio away. That thing was my most prized possesion. How dare she throw it out just because it didn't work any more:(

Gene is shoving it up their ass and loving every penny of it.

True again, and I'm fully expecting him to have his own line of hemorhoid cream to assist him in that task.

SparkieD
09-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by chi-town324
people still use checks?

Unfortunately, yes. My mortgage company doesn't offer online bill pay. The company I have my vehicle financed through started charging fifteen bucks just to take a payment online.

VanHalener
09-13-2007, 10:23 PM
http://i11.tinypic.com/4700nc2.jpg

I want a Van Halen check book. I have not used checks in years, but I'd be willing to start again if I could find the right checks.:rockit2:

Susie Q
09-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by SparkieD
Unfortunately, yes. My mortgage company doesn't offer online bill pay. The company I have my vehicle financed through started charging fifteen bucks just to take a payment online.

Mine does too. What kinda of crap is that, eh?

Talking about Gene Simmons, did anyone catch the episode where he had a dildo super glued to his hand? That was a great episode of his show. I never really watch it, but for some reason I fell upon it and laughed my ass off.:D

DirtyDeeds
09-15-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Susie Q
Mine does too. What kinda of crap is that, eh?

Talking about Gene Simmons, did anyone catch the episode where he had a dildo super glued to his hand? That was a great episode of his show. I never really watch it, but for some reason I fell upon it and laughed my ass off.:D

It's a... neck massager.

Nitro Express
09-15-2007, 01:19 AM
True, and they had some of the coolest merch around. Still brings a tear to my eye when I think of how my mom threw my Kiss radio away. That thing was my most prized possesion. How dare she throw it out just because it didn't work any more:(

True again, and I'm fully expecting him to have his own line of hemorhoid cream to assist him in that task.

Hey. My parents were cool but my puritan older sister was a bitch. She tossed my Love Gun album because she didn't like the dirty refferences.

blonddgirl777
09-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Too bad we don't have that here!

I'm gonna contact my bank and tell them to come up with VH cheques...

chi-town324
09-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Unfortunately, yes. My mortgage company doesn't offer online bill pay. The company I have my vehicle financed through started charging fifteen bucks just to take a payment online. crooks all of them

Susie Q
09-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by DirtyDeeds
It's a... neck massager.

hahahaha!! Yah, that's it;)
You must of saw that episode too. :D

franksters
09-21-2007, 11:43 PM

You know what I liked about rock and roll from day one. The music was great but it was the fact that misfits, society wouldn't give the time of day to could be successful in another route. Isn't that classic rock? Rock and roll is telling that teacher you hated "Hey bitch, like my new Ferrari Enzo?" Then hit the throttle and leave the memories in the fucking smoke and dust. That's rock and roll and KISS is that. The money is that. The merchandise is that. Gene is shoving it up the people who rudely yelled at him as a kid, speak fucking English you Israeli bastard! Gene is shoving it up their ass and loving every penny of it.

Good for him!

AMEN!