PDA

View Full Version : Condo-LEZza Rice the next Republican to be outed?

Satan
09-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Secretary of State, who keeps private life shrouded, co-owns home with female filmmaker
09/14/2007 @ 2:22 pm
Filed by John Byrne

http://bp0.blogger.com/_UEF379AbQdk/RuqESG-kUmI/AAAAAAAAAK8/Mbx6cqVNdAY/s200/w_Bean.jpg
Randy Bean, Condi's girlfriend(??)

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice co-owned a home and shared a line of credit with another woman, according to Washington Post diplomatic correspondent Glenn Kessler, who reveals the information in his new book, The Confidante: Condoleezza Rice and the Creation of the Bush Legacy.

Kessler discussed the revelations with talk-show host and gay author Michaelangelo Signorile Friday on his Sirius Radio show.

According to the book, Rice owns a home together with Randy Bean, a documentary filmmaker who once worked with Bill Moyers. Kessler made the discovery by looking through real estate records.

Bean explained the joint ownership and line of credit to Kessler by saying she had medical bills which left her financially drained and Rice helped her by co-purchasing the house along with a third person, Coit Blacker, a Stanford professor who is openly gay.

Blacker later sold his line of credit to Rice and Bean.

Kessler mentions rumors about Rice's sexuality in the book and notes that many older single heterosexual women have been "unfairly" targeted with regard to their sexual orientation. He also says Rice has been the focus of "nasty attacks."

When asked about the revelations on Signorile's show, Kessler "said he did not know if this meant there was something more to the relationship between the woman beyond a friendship."

Perhaps the most popular remaining high-profile figure in the Bush Administration, Rice was promoted to succeed Bush by many of her backers. She repeatedly declined offers to run for president in 2008 and will return to Stanford upon her departure from the White House.

Rice faced attacks from liberals in the gay community over the State Department's reluctance to rebuke Iran for the hanging of gay teenagers. The gay rights lobby Human Rights Campaign called on Rice in 2005 to condemn Iran's human rights abuses after the hanging of two gay teenagers, and to express indignation over "other horrific human rights abuses against gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people across the globe."

Rice did not.

The Secretary has remained silent on whether gays should be allowed to serve in the military and has not commented on the permanent partners immigration act.

Andy Humm, a New York gay journalist who discussed the Iran hangings on his TV show Gay USA, says Rice's silence gives "consent."

"Condi Rice works for an administration that uses attacks on gay rights to win votes," Humm told RAW STORY. "She has stood by silently while the President has proposed writing anti-gay discrimination into the Constitution of the United States. Whenever she is given the opportunity to distance herself from their anti-gay polices she punts."

"Silence," he added, "gives consent."

Signorile excerpted a brief quote from Kessler's book on his blog.

"After she became secretary of state, she came to a party at Blacker's house, kicked off her shoes, and began dancing through the night to rock and and roll," Kessler wrote. "Blacker, who is gay, wanted to show his partner how tight her behind is; he postulated that if he aimed a quarter at her butt, it would bounce off like a rocket. He was right. Rice, who was dancing, didn't realize what he had done until everyone began laughing hysterically. She was flattered -- and proud."

The blogger who first posted emails about former Rep. Mark Foley's (R-FL) solicitation of male Congressional pages, Lane Hudson, also questions Rice's silence.

"Secretary Rice has typified the juxtaposition that many Republicans have between their public and private lives," Hudson said. "Privately, she is very supportive of gays. However, she heads a State Department that has done little to move foreign governments around the world in the direction of equal rights for their citizens."

Steve Clemons, who blogs at The Washington Note -- and who travels in high-level foreign policy circles -- told RAW STORY that "Condoleeza Rice may or may not be gay but she is in a relationship which legitimately raises these kinds of questions. Before he took office, the president and first lady had close relationships with a number of gay men, including Charles Francis, whose brother managed Bush's reelection campaign for Texas governor."

Link (http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Secretary_of_State_who_keeps_private_0914.html)

sadaist
09-15-2007, 02:16 AM
Just another black who likes ugly blonde white women.

I know, that's not politically correct. Fuck it, you were all thinking it.

Nitro Express
09-15-2007, 02:36 AM
I was actually thinking about the sound a tight black ass makes when a cock is long stroking it with the right rythum.

Satan
09-15-2007, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I was actually thinking about the sound a tight black ass makes when a cock is long stroking it with the right rythum.

Not Condi's apparently.

Steve Savicki
09-15-2007, 09:07 AM
This entire cabinet has been an embarassment... and a laughing stock for the rest of the world. :o

BITEYOASS
09-15-2007, 10:18 AM
I think the entire cabinet needs to come out of the closet. But they realized they are all a bunch of self-hating sell-outs and would be unforgiven anyway. They don't care if the discrimination continues, so long as they have their power.

BITEYOASS
09-15-2007, 10:18 AM
It's about as bad as Jewish Nazis.

DEMON CUNT
09-15-2007, 11:55 AM
What is is about this administration and all the gay scandals? Incredible.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5384/randyleezzazc2.jpg

LoungeMachine
09-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
Just another black who likes ugly blonde white women.

I know, that's not politically correct. Fuck it, you were all thinking it.

Post of the month. :cool:

LoungeMachine
09-15-2007, 12:36 PM
Welp, I think Chimpy knows she's actually Bi.

:gulp:

No Neo-Cons dragging out the Janet Reno card?

Nitro Express
09-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Satan
Not Condi's apparently.

I'd go balls deep in Condi if she would share here money and power with me. I would be her little kept man whore. You know they are all heading to Dubai after the US implodes. Yup. I would be Condi's Stelman. LOL!

Nitro Express
09-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Or I mean Stedman. Yeah, replace Oprah with Condi and I would be Stedman in the game.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQMQ7Usqisg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQMQ7Usqisg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

EAT MY ASSHOLE
09-15-2007, 05:11 PM
Where's the scandal in this? Has Condi ever made anti-gay statements and/or voted for anti-gay policy? I fail to see any hypocrisy here at all.

Nickdfresh
09-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Where's the scandal in this? Has Condi ever made anti-gay statements and/or voted for anti-gay policy? I fail to see any hypocrisy here at all.

The hypocrisy is that she's a lesbian that's not with a hot chick!:mad:

LoungeMachine
09-16-2007, 03:48 PM

You know, not everything associated with BushCO has to be a scandal...

I know it's the knee-jerk reaction to assume it is...

Sometimes, it's just plain interesting.

Much like those who have carnal knowledge of hard-shelled creatures.

Just because no law is on the books, doesnt make it non-threadworthy.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
09-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
You know, not everything associated with BushCO has to be a scandal...

I know it's the knee-jerk reaction to assume it is...

Sometimes, it's just plain interesting.

Much like those who have carnal knowledge of hard-shelled creatures.

Just because no law is on the books, doesnt make it non-threadworthy.

Well, no, b/c all you;re doing right now is undermining your own platform. It's a counter-productive distraction, much like the whole "General Betray Us" nonsense from moveon. it's the same kind of juvenile name-calling that the right employs when they refer to lefties as "Defeatocrats" and "cut and runners" and "Taxachusetts", and "FORD".

You're hyperventillating about a sideshow, and allowing the right to do the same towards that, rather than the really important thing. Proof: What did the right say in regards to this whole week? One only has to take a look at Rudy's ads in the NY Times this past week to find out: that moveon disrespected a highly decoreated official of the military. That's the BEST, most substantial thing a possible future president can say???

LoungeMachine
09-16-2007, 09:09 PM
:rolleyes:

No.

It's actually interesting that Condi, unattached middle-aged professional, might be gay.

Because she not only represents, but shills for the party that RAILS against the gay lifestyle allthe while secretly snorting meth off male hookers, and trolling men's rooms for hummers.

But thank you for your concern regarding us being distracted by this amusing sideshow.

But believe it not, many of us are capable of following more than one story at a time.

Does MoveOn.org have information about Gen. Patraeus' sexual preferences?

Can't think of any other reason for you to link the two.

rustoffa
09-16-2007, 10:19 PM
If she can play the piano, and that takes alot of practice, imagine what she can do to an ugly white bitch's clitoris....with that gap between her teeth!!!

What a calculating over-achiever!!!!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
09-17-2007, 11:17 AM
:rolleyes:

No.

It's actually interesting that Condi, unattached middle-aged professional, might be gay.

Because she not only represents, but shills for the party that RAILS against the gay lifestyle allthe while secretly snorting meth off male hookers, and trolling men's rooms for hummers.

But thank you for your concern regarding us being distracted by this amusing sideshow.

But believe it not, many of us are capable of following more than one story at a time.

Does MoveOn.org have information about Gen. Patraeus' sexual preferences?

Can't think of any other reason for you to link the two.

Has she ever once been on record as making anti-gay statements? Hell, even Cheney has said he supports gay rights, but he cedes the discretion of the policy to the president (as - surprise - we all do).

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE. that's the difference between her and a Larry Craig. Craig was proved to be a hypocrite. Rice is speculated to be...what? Gay? So what? Are you sayign you have problems and issues with homosexuals? There's no scandal here, you;re the one always shouting out how the administration is invading our privacy. So maybe you're the one being hypocritical here.

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 11:28 AM

There's no scandal here, you;re the one always shouting out how the administration is invading our privacy. So maybe you're the one being hypocritical here.

And I keep telling you, there doesn't HAVE to be a scandal to be interesting and threadworthy.

And what's the difference?

Warantless evesdropping and looking into PUBLIC RECORDS are not the same thing in the slightest.

So, where's the hypocrisy?

Had the source of this INVADED personal files and documents through nefarious means you would have a point.

Do I care is she's gay? hell no.

I'd be a lesbian too if I had been born female.

Am I glad she's getting laid? Yes, but I'd rather her concentrate on Middle East Diplomacy at this time. ;)

I actually think she's been a disaster as Sec. of State.

Hope this clears things up.

FORD
09-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Rice takes heat over anti-gay vote at U.N.
Christopher Curtis, PlanetOut Network
published Thursday, February 9, 2006

Forty-five members of Congress are demanding answers from Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice about the U.S. vote that prevented two LGBT organizations from participating in the U.N. Economic and Social Council.

In a letter sent Tuesday, the members of the House of Representatives called the Jan. 23 anti-gay vote at the United Nations a "drastic reversal" of Washington's previous stand on the issue.

The letter noted that in voting to block the gay groups from the U.N. panel, "the United States joined some of the world's most oppressive regimes, among them China, Cuba, Sudan and Zimbabwe," and demonstrated "a reprehensible inconsistency" in protecting LGBT individuals.

The lawmakers signing the document included Democratic Reps. Eliot Engel of New York, Steny Hoyer of Maryland, Tom Lantos of California, Rahm Emanuel of Illinois and Dennis Kucinich of Ohio.

Last week the State Department defended its vote against the Belgium-based International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA) and the Danish National Association for Gays and Lesbians, claiming one of the organizations supported pedophilia.

ILGA expelled the North American Man Boy Love Association from its ranks in 1994. In 2002, when the United States actually voted for ILGA's inclusion in the U.N. organization, the U.S. representative noted that ILGA did not condone pedophilia and was crucial in the fight against HIV/AIDS.

Despite U.S. support in 2002, the group did not get enough votes to win consultative status in 2002. The 2006 vote had been its first chance since then to try again.

Last month, the United States abstained on a vote denying a hearing for the two groups, and then voted in favor of Iran's proposal to deny their applications. That vote carried, 10-5, with three abstentions.

German envoy Martin Thuemmel told Reuters that the committee decision "will haunt us for a long time," since it sends a message that discriminating against LGBT people is acceptable.

John Marble, spokesman for the National Stonewall Democrats, told the PlanetOut Network that the letter will help "draw attention to actions done by the administration" and ensure that other countries pressure the White House when it comes to LGBT issues.

"It's a process of moving the football across the field," Marble said.

Link (http://www.gay.com/news/article.html?2006/02/09/5)

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 11:34 AM
welp, there you have it, EMA

Guitar Shark
09-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Has she ever once been on record as making anti-gay statements? Hell, even Cheney has said he supports gay rights, but he cedes the discretion of the policy to the president (as - surprise - we all do).

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE. that's the difference between her and a Larry Craig. Craig was proved to be a hypocrite. Rice is speculated to be...what? Gay? So what? Are you sayign you have problems and issues with homosexuals? There's no scandal here, you;re the one always shouting out how the administration is invading our privacy. So maybe you're the one being hypocritical here.

Fag.

Guitar Shark
09-17-2007, 12:23 PM
That article posted by FORD proves absolutely nothing, other than that FORD apparently surfs at gay.com. LMAO!

FORD
09-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
That article posted by FORD proves absolutely nothing, other than that FORD apparently surfs at gay.com. LMAO!

FORD uses Google. Apparently Google surfs at gay.com

Not that there's anything wrong with that.......

And what the article apparently proves is that Condi, on behalf of the BCE, extended the Fraudministration's official promotion of homophobia to the United Nations.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
09-17-2007, 02:08 PM
And I keep telling you, there doesn't HAVE to be a scandal to be interesting and threadworthy.

Do I care is she's gay? hell no.

So if you dont care and it's not interesting, how is it threadworthy?

FORD
09-17-2007, 02:12 PM
It's the hypocrisy!

If YOU were encouraging ballot initiatives against man-turtle marriage in every red state as a wedge issue to get the Chimp "re-elected" wouldn't that make you a hypocrite?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
09-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by FORD
ballot initiatives against man-turtle marriage

Hey!!! Don't even THINK it!!!

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 02:25 PM
So if you dont care and it's not interesting, how is it threadworthy?

I said it is interesting

Wipe the turtle goo from your eyes. ;)

I don't care either that Ken Mehlman, Ed Gillespie, Karl Rove, Lyndsey Graham, and Laura Bush are gay either....

But if anyone posts verifiable info, I'll read it.

And if Satan hadn't provided a link, it would have gone to the cadaverdump.

:D

FORD
09-17-2007, 03:09 PM
Pickles Bush is gay??

Now that I didn't know :eek:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
09-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Pickles Bush is gay??

Now that I didn't know :eek:

So is Barney. In Lounge's fantasies. :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
09-17-2007, 03:13 PM
That's right. You heard it here first. Lounge Machine fantasizes about being sodomized by barney, W's loyal pet dog. I have the footage to prove it too.

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 03:17 PM
That's right. You heard it here first. Lounge Machine fantasizes about being sodomized by barney, W's loyal pet dog. I have the footage to prove it too.

You told me when I paid the cash, that you destroyed all of the copies.

You blatant Liar !!!

Yes, I screwed the pooch.

And George held the camera.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
09-17-2007, 07:17 PM
well....that sidebar just killed this thread, didn't it?