PDA

View Full Version : I Have a Statement to Make

Three Lock Rock
09-15-2007, 02:17 AM
This morning I was born in a yurt at the edge of a horse plain in a land of a planet which no longer exists. Tomorrow I will be born someone else in another place. I have not yet chosen. This morning though - ahh, this life! When my eyes had learned to focus, I looked out at sunshine on trampled grass and I saw vigorous people going about the sweet activities of their lives. Where...oh where has all that vigor gone?

The lessons in astronomy and intrigue, the migrations, the disheveled flights, the leg aching and lung aching runs through so many nights on all of those cosmic specs where we have defended our transient possession. I tell you - we are a marvel and my memories leave no doubt of this!

You must remember that I have at my demand every expertise known to our history. This is the fund of energy I draw upon when I address the mentality of war. To those who dare ask why I behave the way I do, I say: with my memories, I can do nothing else. I stand here and tell you: YET IT MOVES. That which moves can exert it's force in ways no mortal power before ever dared.

I am here to dare this.

Wawazat
09-15-2007, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
To those who dare ask why I behave the way I do...

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/summni/scary-dude.jpg

Nice cap

Dan
09-15-2007, 02:38 AM
Yawn.

VanHalener
09-15-2007, 12:18 PM
You know, you can get a balm for that.

Matt White
09-16-2007, 09:35 AM
HA!!!

He's flipped his whig............

VanHalener
09-16-2007, 10:40 AM
He's lost his marbles.

katie
09-16-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
This morning I was born in a yurt at the edge of a horse plain in a land of a planet which no longer exists. Tomorrow I will be born someone else in another place. I have not yet chosen. This morning though - ahh, this life! When my eyes had learned to focus, I looked out at sunshine on trampled grass and I saw vigorous people going about the sweet activities of their lives. Where...oh where has all that vigor gone?

The lessons in astronomy and intrigue, the migrations, the disheveled flights, the leg aching and lung aching runs through so many nights on all of those cosmic specs where we have defended our transient possession. I tell you - we are a marvel and my memories leave no doubt of this!

You must remember that I have at my demand every expertise known to our history. This is the fund of energy I draw upon when I address the mentality of war. To those who dare ask why I behave the way I do, I say: with my memories, I can do nothing else. I stand here and tell you: YET IT MOVES. That which moves can exert it's force in ways no mortal power before ever dared.

I am here to dare this.

I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

bueno bob
09-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Good grief.

What will he do next? :confused:

ppg960
10-01-2007, 11:47 PM
I wish he would go away.
I'm thinking Cabo Wobbolie and Fuck-Off

Shaun Ponsonby
10-02-2007, 06:37 AM
Looks like VH isn't the ONLY group back in circulation...

Could this be the return of the 3Ts?

fryingdutchman
10-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Looks like VH isn't the ONLY group back in circulation...

Could this be the return of the 3Ts?

Oh shit!

Not the "Three T's!!!!!"

Nobody has heard from Tom Vu for years...

He must be busy on his yacht wit his bizzitches....because him millionaire!!!

Matt White
10-02-2007, 11:19 AM
HA!!!

Like a rusty penny....

Wawazat
10-03-2007, 02:32 AM
He nearly a laugh