PDA

View Full Version : Welp, looks like Saban has found a home!!

rustoffa
09-15-2007, 11:14 PM
Houston Nutt can't catch a break. Just a few minutes ago, Nick Saban announced to the entire southeastern conference that he's rollin' heavier than ever. That's right, Urban Meyer is reading new books. Fatass Fulmer is not thinking about a diet. Tuberville is calling Terry Bowden. Richt is calling the Alumni. Spurrier? He's just a visor-wearin' liar.

I'm first and foremost a UGA fan. Alabama's Crimson Tide is my least-hated other than that.

A small amount of hate doesn't change the fact that Nick Saban is about to unleash hell. Folks won't be throwing bricks through his windows two years from now. His second string dbs' e'll be driving slightly used cars....with no negative press.

That's my opinion.

What's yours?
:D :confused:

diamondD
09-18-2007, 04:34 PM
I think 'Bama will be lucky to keep him 4 years before he bails to go to a suffering school like Notre Dame and Michigan that can afford to pay him more.

He's a great coach, but going in he was 3-2 vs Nutt. Bama was very close to losing that game. Monk being unavailable for Arkansas didn't help.

If that same team that showed up at Vandy comes back out, they'll be losing again before they know it.

MUSICMANN
09-18-2007, 04:42 PM
Let's see how he's gonna do against my LSU tigers. There's not another team in the sec or even the country that can hang with our defense and overall team speed. Saban and his team were lucky to escape the hogs.

Unchainme
09-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Whens Clemson-UGA going to become a Regularly played Game!?

GameChickens=Jokes

Go Tigers!

rustoffa
09-18-2007, 10:54 PM
I dunno. Saban got paid alot of money for the Alabama gig. On top of the initial payday, the hardcore ALUMNI probably kicked in millions more.

Time will tell!!!

BrownSound1
09-18-2007, 11:57 PM
Alabama will not beat LSU this year, but I bet they have a better showing than Notre Dame did against them last year. Wait, 'Bama had a better showing against LSU last year than Notre Dame, so forget I said the first one.

I say Coach Saban will be at Alabama a long time, as long as he beats Auburn consistently. The fans will support him, and the school will give him anything he wants if he does that. Like any other high profile program, there are certain expectations and when those aren't met, then you will be sent packing. Also, don't think Alabama is a university that can't match any school around when it comes to money for a head coach. When it comes to football the sky is the limit...just ask the NCAA. ;)

As far as the Arkansas game...if this had been under Mike Shula, then the Hawgs would have won, no doubt about it. However, when you have a coach who can motivate you when it counts...well you see the results. 'Bama has a lot of young players, especially on the defensive side, so I expect a lot of mistakes to be made. However, I also expect to see improvements as the year goes on, which was something that never happened with the last coach.

On the Georgia game that's coming this weekend, I don't know what to expect. I certainly don't fear Georgia's running game like I did Arkansas' attack. Word of advice for the UGA folks....pray that you guys don't play Alabama with man to man coverage. :D

rustoffa
09-19-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
Also, don't think Alabama is a university that can't match any school around when it comes to money for a head coach. When it comes to football the sky is the limit...just ask the NCAA. ;)

Hell yeah!!!
:D

Redballjets88
09-19-2007, 01:33 AM
I am first a Texas fan. but i do love me some bama.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

BITEYOASS
09-19-2007, 10:15 AM
FUCK NICK SABAN!!!!:heyfu: :mad2:

chi-town324
09-23-2007, 05:23 PM
georgia....yep

BrownSound1
09-24-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
FUCK NICK SABAN!!!!:heyfu: :mad2:

Hmmm, from Montgomery so you've GOT to be an Auburn fan. :D