PDA

View Full Version : When Arab women become unwrapped.



Nitro Express
09-16-2007, 02:09 AM
There's some hotties over there in the sand. One reason we need to modernize the last bastion of medevialism in the world. The women are just too hot to nuke.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NcBFR5L4Hfo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NcBFR5L4Hfo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Dan
09-16-2007, 02:14 AM
Damn.

sadaist
09-16-2007, 03:05 AM
Dang. Where is she going to hide the dynamite strapped to her body?

Nitro Express
09-17-2007, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
There's some hotties over there in the sand. One reason we need to modernize the last bastion of medevialism in the world. The women are just too hot to nuke.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NcBFR5L4Hfo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NcBFR5L4Hfo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

If I believed I would get 72 of these hot women, I would blow myself up too.

blonddgirl777
09-17-2007, 10:49 PM
And they say that we (Western women) are all a bunch of hores!

TVGUY
09-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Hey now... There's nothing wrong with whores.

blonddgirl777
09-18-2007, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by TVGUY
Hey now... There's nothing wrong with whores.

Until you call me one...
Then, there's gonna be somethin' wrong with YOU! :mad: :p

NATEDOG001976
09-18-2007, 12:44 AM
Dam she's nice. My Buddy who has been to Iraq said the women are hot till they reach 28, and then the teeth fall out...lol.

blonddgirl777
09-18-2007, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
... the women are hot till they reach 28, and then the teeth fall out...lol.

Then, all you need to do is to bring her back here and provide good nutrition for her! :D

NATEDOG001976
09-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Then, all you need to do is to bring her back here and provide good nutrition for her! :D

No kidding. Stuff is messed up over there, I've heard many stories.

jero
09-19-2007, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Then, all you need to do is to bring her back here and provide good nutrition for her! :D

They bring em all to Holland.

blonddgirl777
09-19-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by jero
They bring em all to Holland.

As far as I'm concerned... you can have'em all! :o :rolleyes:

Nitro Express
09-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
As far as I'm concerned... you can have'em all! :o :rolleyes:

They're taking over because we haven't been popping out enough babies. I never had a problem getting my wife pregnant. Thank God for birth control in our case, we probably would have 12 kids by now.

blonddgirl777
09-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
... I never had a problem getting my wife pregnant. Thank God for birth control in our case, we probably would have 12 kids by now.

L.O.L...
When we finally decided that we wanted kids, I was 38... I went off the pill (after taking it since I was 16) and BOOM! I was pregnant 1 month later...
I tell ya... He shoots he scores! :D

jhale667
09-19-2007, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by TVGUY
Hey now... There's nothing wrong with whores.

Whores need love too... ;)

There are Persian women in LA that are just STUPID hot, oh my god....:sex:

But then, my tastes run towards the exotic anyway...;)

Nitro Express
09-20-2007, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
L.O.L...
When we finally decided that we wanted kids, I was 38... I went off the pill (after taking it since I was 16) and BOOM! I was pregnant 1 month later...
I tell ya... He shoots he scores! :D

That's basically our story too. To show you what crooks doctors can be we moved to a new city and my wife goes to see the gynecologist. The dude tries to get her on fertility drugs. She said we have no problem getting pregnant and the huxter wouldn't listen and kept peddling his junk. That's why women are having more triplets and quadriplets now. Those ferility drugs. I hate the pharmacutical industry. I avoid thier products at all costs and only use them if absolutely needed.

Nitro Express
09-20-2007, 04:53 AM
I wonder how many fat slobs take Viagra when the real sollution to their dick problem is to lose wieght, eat right, and learn to deal with stress. Also, drug abuse. One drug make Little Elvis fall down and another drug makes him dance.

Most people with acid reflux don't need Nexium. They need to stop shoving so much food down their pie holes. If they ate right that acid problem would eventually go away. Oh no, it's easier to take Nexium.

binnie
09-20-2007, 05:19 AM
That girl is HOT!

Damn.

franksters
09-20-2007, 10:32 PM
really hot...

jhale667
09-20-2007, 10:54 PM
Maybe THAT's the reason why they make them wear burkas...if they don't, no one gets anything done...lol

http://e.photos.cx/burka-d75.jpg

Check it out....Muslim PRON :lol: :D

Coyote
09-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Maybe THAT's the reason why they make them wear burkas...if they don't, no one gets anything done...lol

:lol: Could be...